Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways (3146 Views)

Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. / Is The Ig Order Of Banning Road Blocks Working In Your Area? / People I Consider Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2013
I dont know what this amoeba think he is

he has turned Nairaland to his own military base. .he bans me for no good reason. .he just even banned one of our best foreign members=cameroonpride till 2016. . something has to be done. .

tell him to control his banning ways or get him removed as a mod

ONILA

from felis to nairaland members that get banned unnecessarily

[b]You need to understand that a lot of people on Nairaland try to use this site to seek fulfilment in their lives. Many Nairalanders; mods included, have no life outside this site or have lives that are miserable or unhappy and so they use the anonymity of Nairaland to gain the happiness that eludes them in the real world.
Some Nairalanders pretend to be different people, people who are more awesome or more beautiful or richer than they are in real life. Some NL mods use the site to feel powerful and to gain the respect of non-mods. They ban or hide posts inappropriately and do other things with their mod priviledges that they know to be wrong they but choose to ignore morals and instead, pursue the fulfilment of their fantasies of being powerful and important in life through abuse of power on Nairaland.
You shouldn't hate these mods for what they do. You should pity them and try to understand them because they are unhappy and uncontented and Nairaland is the only source of real joy in their lives.
Seun has really provided some good therapy for mentally unstable people by creating this site. He deserves an award or a gift or a hug or something.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2013
onila: people on Nairaland try to use this site to seek fulfilment in their lives

LKWMDH -- Coming to feed us with the Stews that u're a Virgin and still Spewing the grounds with hornny Threads?

What a Definition for 'Fulfilment'
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2013
CameroonPride wasn't banned till 2106, you virgin liar. His alt acct camnewton4pres wasn't even banned till 2106, but the other new accounts he created just for the sake of spamming the forum with videos were banned indefinitely and ONLY on the "violent crimes" section.

So get your facts right, and stick to what you do best, which is announcing to nairaland how you intend to keep your virginity till 2106. . .

3 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2013
The ban of my alt acc is too long 7months? shocked shocked for a video of makoko, I'm sure I received the longest ban despite the fact that I'm not the one who started posting pics and videos.

And stop banning for your pseudo reason(nuisance) in the Romance section.

You are a bully

1 Like

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2013
I had to ban you and onila to make you stop. I was stuck in traffic and would have banned you both earlier. It would have prevented the desecration you both brought to that thread.

I'll rather be a bully than have you posting nonsense all over the place and on several threads.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2013
The desecration started when this crap made the front page.

The ban is deserved but the duration na wa ooo 7months? You overreacted as usual. By the way you banned idefix well before I start posting those videos.

Anyway since this is a complain thread, I want you to stop bullying me in the romance section. Chima insults me and when I reply you ban me and she can post freely.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2013
Does it sound logical, even to you, that I banned you before you started posting videos?

You posted videos, I saw them, I banned you!

Don't tell me what to do on the romance section. All I see you do is carry over your fights with her from other sections to the romance section. She comments on a thread, you quote her and you post an insult. Why would I ban her? If she insults you on other sections, report to the mod of that section.

If you are coming to the romance section, behave accordingly.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/928287/seun-talk-modderator-jaybee-sexkills#10730093

https://www.nairaland.com/994729/sexkills-should-not-moderator#11492114

I can find a lot more, that means there is a real problem with your attitude. Stop living in denial.

4 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Does it sound logical, even to you, that I banned you before you started posting videos?

You posted videos, I saw them, I banned you!

Don't tell me what to do on the romance section. All I see you do is carry over your fights with her from other sections to the romance section. She comments on a thread, you quote her and you post an insult. Why would I ban her? If she insults you on other sections, report to the mod of that section.

If you are coming to the romance section, behave accordingly.

yes it sounds my first comment was I'm a legend..go unlock and see ...I posted and you didn't like my signature that's why you banned me
I'm talking about my idefix handle , at least b honest
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
And who gives a 148 years ban..are you mactalunji's cousin undecided or deols' brother?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/928287/seun-talk-modderator-jaybee-sexkills#10730093

https://www.nairaland.com/994729/sexkills-should-not-moderator#11492114

I can find a lot more, that means there is a real problem with your attitude. Stop living in denial.
There are millions of them. This is just two. . . You have work to do.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yes it sounds my first comment was I'm a legend..go unlock and see ...I posted and you didn't like my signature that's why you banned me
I'm talking about my idefix handle , at least b honest
Your idefix handle was created to defy 2 bans, and formulate more trouble which is why you went in a video posting spree. . .

True or false?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: And who gives a 148 years ban..are you mactalunji's cousin undecided or deols' brother?
That is the kind of ban doled out to those who feel they are too stubborn.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Your idefix handle was created to defy 2 bans, and formulate more trouble which is why you went in a video posting spree. . .

True or false?

you banned me before I start posting any videos with this idefix handle
True or False?

You banned because you didn't like my signature
True or False?

You first said I posted videos that's why you banned me now you want to change your tongue.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: That is the kind of ban doled out to those who feel they are too stubborn.
bully ...
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Do we now ban people 148years over their signature?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you banned me before I started posting any videos with this idefix handle
True or False?

You banned because you didn't like my signature
True or False?

You first said I posted videos that's why you banned me now you want to change your tongue.
Can a banned user post videos?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Do we now ban people 148years over their signature?

I don't read signatures. I care less what you wrote there.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Can a banned user post videos?
yes , in other sections, my videos posting spree was in the celebrity section. say I lie?
I posted In Dbanj and Kardashian threads they are still on the front page you can very the section

You banned me in the crimes section. I was able to post somewhere else
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: I don't read signatures. I care less what you wrote there.
unlock my first comment if you dare and let's all see if my first comment was a video and if it deserved a 148 years ban.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't need you to dare me. Save that for those you engage in your meaningless banters.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Whatever dude you are dishonest and can't even say the truth despite all your power.
cool cool cool shocked caught in his own lies grin grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Rooneyboy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Odunnu is the BEST mod on NL, and must be frank, she deserves an award.

All other creatures called mods are ?

I wonder the criteria Seun uses in picking them.

4 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Rooneyboy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Whatever dude you are dishonest and can't even say the truth despite all your power.
cool cool cool shocked caught in his own lies grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for .. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Spamming. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
The ban in the crimes section has no reason, I wonder why
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Cry babies

1 Like

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Didn't open the thread.....
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
And we are free to complain angry angry that's why there are complaints threads in almost every sections

1 Like

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Does not make you any less a cry baby na
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Whatever makes you feel good undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Photos: Christina Milian Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Mesh Top And Red Bikini / Ayra Starr - Commas | Download Music MP3 / Football Star Thierry Henry Quits Professional Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.