Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways (3153 Views)

Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. / Is The Ig Order Of Banning Road Blocks Working In Your Area? / People I Consider Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by r231(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't know about feeling good but I am certainly smilling
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by tpia5: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
didnt know cameroonpride is one of our best foreign members.

no wonder sezkilt is jealous he [cameroon] got onila's attention.

2 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
didnt know cameroonpride is one of our best foreign members.

no wonder sezkilt is jealous he [cameroon] got onila's attention.
Suberu. Can you define jealousy? Jealous of what I don't need, or jealous of what exactly? Olodo.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by born2boink(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Suberu. Can you define jealousy? Jealous of what I don't need, or jealous of what exactly? Olodo.
no time for bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by lalaboi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ban till 2016 lol.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
lalaboi: Ban till 2016 lol.
2106 grin grin undecided
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: 2106 grin grin undecided
Lmao.....
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't know about feeling good but I am certainly smilling
grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by born2boink(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Who is sexkill?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by 2sexynet: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
born2fuck: Who is sexkill?
he is a 'woman wrapper'

3 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
born2fuck: Who is sexkill?
My son! Aka Afin toh badt!
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by damilolaluv(f): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2013
This guy is the fktrd of all fktards. An amebo, he dey vex me. Mtchew let me not start with his shit pm he sent me because i said something in response on wat shymexx said. The day he loses his mod title will probably be the day he will commit suicide. Hmm am sure once he sees this he will even ban me from romance as if i care. Ewu angry

10 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2013
Uhm...this is appearing to be more like a Gulf war to Me!

Am not sure Sexkillz is what u lots think he is, am sure he's tryna enact decorum on here in the best way he can.

We could actually help him by avoiding shiits that could by eventuality lead to a possible ban. Damn! I've been on here like 4yrs now and am yet to recieve a Ban Mail from any MOD-Sure, i'd recieve One, an MOD Position request from Seun wink

Only a Bull possessed by Baphomet's Spirits would ban People for no reason, lets view tis from the Brighter side.

I've got a Cab to Catch!

1 Like

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 2:57am On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: This guy is the fktrd of all fktards. An amebo, he dey vex me. Mtchew let me not start with his shit pm because i said something in response on wat shymexx said. The day he loses his mod title will probably be the day he will commit suicide. Hmm am sure once he sees this he will even ba me from romance as if i care. Ewu angry
grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: grin
why were/are u angry
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why were/are u angry
the cameroonians banned me from their forum grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Mynd44: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Onila, what's happening na?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: the cameroonians banned me from their forum grin
at least it wasn't for a Century and I'm pretty sure it was well deserved grin grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 3:35am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: at least it wasn't for a Century and I'm pretty sure it was well deserved grin grin
bcus i was speaking english
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: bcus i was speaking english
maybe English was forbidden in the forum undecided undecided
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 3:37am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: maybe English was forbidden in the forum undecided undecided
a bilingual country
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: a bilingual country
bilingual country doesn't mean bilingual forums undecided, beside who told you the forum was is runned in Cameroon?
Stick to the rules of the country.
Tho I don't buy your story they have every reasons to ban u if you misbehave(don't respect the rule)
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 3:41am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: bilingual country doesn't mean bilingual forums undecided, beside who told you the forum was is runned in Cameroon?
Stick to the rules of the country.
Tho I don't buy your story they have every reasons to ban u if you misbehave(don't respect the rule)
i hate french cameroonians
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 29, 2013
I meant stick to the rules of the forum
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: i hate french cameroonians
there are no French Cameroonian.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 3:47am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: there are no French Cameroonian.
whatever
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: whatever
next time use Google translate, tho you will b busted.

Mon pays
Etre calme grin grin smiley wink
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by onila(f): 3:51am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: next time use Google translate, tho you will b busted.

Mon pays
Etre calme grin grin smiley wink
i actually know -mon pays-
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 29, 2013
onila: i actually know -mon pays-
I doubt it will b useful.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by damilolaluv(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Are u sexkils keeper Doesnt it tell you something when alot of ppl keep complaining abt the same things abt him. When somebody is in the wrong you are supposed to acknowledge it and rectify it, not blame everyone else and claim we are all to blame for our actions. He is a bully and will be the reason why ppl will leave nairaland if their concerns are not taken seriously.
El Guapo: Uhm...this is appearing to be more like a Gulf war to Me!

Am not sure Sexkillz is what u lots think he is, am sure he's tryna enact decorum on here in the best way he can.

We could actually help him by avoiding shiits that could by eventuality lead to a possible ban. Damn! I've been on here like 4yrs now and am yet to recieve a Ban Mail from any MOD-Sure, i'd recieve One, an MOD Position request from Seun wink

Only a Bull possessed by Baphomet's Spirits would ban People for no reason, lets view tis from the Brighter side.

I've got a Cab to Catch!

5 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by mrdrizzy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/928287/seun-talk-modderator-jaybee-sexkills#10730093

https://www.nairaland.com/994729/sexkills-should-not-moderator#11492114

I can find a lot more, that means there is a real problem with your attitude. Stop living in denial.
hahahaha i cnt stop laughing visited the thread and my mood lighten up.inshort make i bookmark am joor..lols

(1) (2) (3)

Happy Left-handers Day / How I Was Scammed By Necksford Nigeria Limited / Birthday Gift For Hubby, Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.