Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567489 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chibenze:

cool.
Thanks for sharing.

Guys, sorry, I mean transfer from Godaddy or anywhere to Namesilo is $8.39. New dotcom reg and renewal is also less than $9. I hope you get it. Their customer service appears to be the very best in the industry... once you settle down (IMHO). No messing around, send in an e-mail to them... pronto you get a positive response within minutes. My experience over the years though. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
My new policy is sell one and register three.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
PLease where can i buy a .com.ng or .ng domain?

Its urgent
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
mymadam:

Guys, sorry, I mean transfer from Godaddy or anywhere to Namesilo is $8.39. New dotcom reg and renewal is also less than $9. I hope you get it. Their customer service appears to be the very best in the industry... once you settle down (IMHO). No messing around, send in an e-mail to them... pronto you get a positive response within minutes. My experience over the years though. Good luck.
Ok good, thanks for sharing!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
blym4real:
My new policy is sell one and register three.
Congrat, i do see that your domain everyday i log into np!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
javijabor:
PLease where can i buy a .com.ng or .ng domain?

Its urgent

Need Help Here Guys
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blessedemperor(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Congrat, i do see that your domain everyday i log into np!
hello please help a brother, i need coaching on these stuffs please drop your number so that we can talk please i will be grateful if u consider helping me thank
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
blessedemperor:

hello please help a brother, i need coaching on these stuffs please drop your number so that we can talk please i will be grateful if u consider helping me thank
Start by reading this very thread from a-z with your pen and paper.
Then come back and ask informed questions.
Shalom.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls what do u think about the names:
Omniloaded.com
Titunic.com a play on titanic
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
After so many trials and manoeuvers, "rev10" worked for $8.67 total on godaddy.
I guess that might be the last time i'll buy domain there.
If not for auction purpose and easy push, i would've just moved all my domains away from there.
Namesilo here i come!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
BJ4REEL:
...Namesilo here i come!

wink You're welcome, buddy!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Good news! Good news!!!

Start your webhosting with www.cedarhostng.com

*our prices are affordable
*unlimited features in terms of email,database,bandwidth and lots more...
* over 500+ free script to build your website all by yourself
*24/7 support
*Ability for you to upgrade your plans at anytime
*Our resellers get to maximize profit by signing up with us
*Become a reseller for as low as N8,000 for 30GB With unlimited features
*Our affiliates gets rewarded for referring clients to us.
*Start your personal webhosting for as low as N3500 For 6gb with unlimited features
*Our servers are US based.

visit www.cedarhostng.com today to get started

contact us on
call/whatsapp:08186219002
bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
mymadam:

wink You're welcome, buddy!
Lol....thanks, kinda seems the way for now.wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Lol....thanks, kinda seems the way for now.wink
what the cost of registering a .com on namesilo?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
blym4real:

Someone broke the whole price thingy down on this page -
https://www.namepros.com/threads/godaddy-coupon-code-error.870978/page-6#post-4953820
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
blym4real:

$8.99 (for 1 to 100 domains).The price decreases as the number of domains to be registered increases. Lobatan. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2015
mymadam:

$8.99 (for 1 to 100 domains).The price decreases as the number of domains to be registered increases. Lobatan. cheesy

namebright is around $8.52
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
blym4real:

namebright is around $8.52

...and renewal at, or transfer to NameBright is . Namesilo rocks, IMHO!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello,

please who has Legalwealth phone number should provide it is urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Okattamgbee:
Hello,
please who has Legalwealth phone number should provide it is urgent.
Thanks.
have you tried sending him a mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
iykepromotions:
have you tried sending him a mail

Yes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Yes.
if he doesn't reply on time, I recommend jdesign, he is the best for me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
blym4real:

if he doesn't reply on time, I recommend jdesign, he is the best for me.

Can i have his contact?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Can i have his contact?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
blym4real:

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
shawnflo:

Thanks @blym4real, sold through outbound mails to end-users, don't use free email services like yahoo and gmail, am using a professional email on office 365

please how did you register for this office 365 and what is the cost.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
P3trCruzZ:

please how did you register for this office 365 and what is the cost.

https://products.office.com/en-us/business/compare-office-365-for-business-plans

Good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!

JUST SOLD MY FIRST EVER DOMAIN NAME AT $230 MINUS $46 ESCROW,GIVEN ME $184 THROUGH AFTERNIC PARKING.

HURRAY.

WAITING FOR HISENJOS TO LAND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinnymerit:
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!

JUST SOLD MY FIRST EVER DOMAIN NAME AT $230 MINUS $46 ESCROW,GIVEN ME $184 THROUGH AFTERNIC PARKING.

HURRAY.

WAITING FOR HISENJOS TO LAND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.
what is the name of your domain? Congrats man
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Taiw:

what is the name of your domain? Congrats man

AGAYS.COM
THOUGH VERY CHEAP BUT GOOD FOR 400 NAIRA DOMAIN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please I have a domain www.1milliard.com that is valued on estibot for USD 2,300. Its listed on godaddy auction. Still yet I have no buyer. I am looking for a buyer. what should I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.