Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568296 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinnymerit:
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!

JUST SOLD MY FIRST EVER DOMAIN NAME AT $230 MINUS $46 ESCROW,GIVEN ME $184 THROUGH AFTERNIC PARKING.

HURRAY.

WAITING FOR HISENJOS TO LAND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinnymerit:
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!

JUST SOLD MY FIRST EVER DOMAIN NAME AT $230 MINUS $46 ESCROW,GIVEN ME $184 THROUGH AFTERNIC PARKING.

HURRAY.

WAITING FOR HISENJOS TO LAND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.

Wow. Wow .wow.

Congrat bro, am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2015
People don't care about you but what they can get from you...

watch this video, it's a life lesson

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1025991737451439&set=vb.100001218665379&type=2&theater

Adios
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Chibenze:

Chibenze, can a parked domain at parkingcrew also have a for sale banner/link?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Please anybody with new promo code, others i am trying, not going thru
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2015
BJ4REEL:
After so many trials and manoeuvers, "rev10" worked for $8.67 total on godaddy.
I guess that might be the last time i'll buy domain there.
If not for auction purpose and easy push, i would've just moved all my domains away from there.
Namesilo here i come!
please can you share with me, the promo code used. I wont mind using it, at least better than $13.17 godaddy is giving me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Chibenze, can a parked domain at parkingcrew also have a for sale banner/link?

yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chibenze:

yes
ok thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
chuksmad:

please can you share with me, the promo code used. I wont mind using it, at least better than $13.17 godaddy is giving me
REV10
or use CJC1COMUK
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chibenze:

yes
Just like bodis, enquiries goes to your email i guess?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Just like bodis, enquiries goes to your email i guess?
yap smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
BJ4REEL:

REV10
or use CJC1COMUK
Thanks, successfully use it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
chuksmad:
Thanks, successfully use it
Your wlcm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
HELLO HOUSE AND SOME VETERANS IN THE HOUSE.I SOLD A DOMAIN SINCE YDAY AND AM USING HISENJOS PLATFORM TO RECEIVE THE MONEY.LIKE HOW MANY DAYS DOES IT TAKES AFTERNIC,GODADDY N ODAS TO FORWARD FUNDS TO PAYPAL?.I REALLY NEED THE MONEY RIGHT NOW AND THEY DONT HAVE AN AVENUE TO CHAT WITH THEM ONLINE .PLS HOW DO I SCALE THIS HURDLE?.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samogo1: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hi gurus them 2sexy I hail thee. I just bought gamercart dot com please is it a good one?
also I will appreciate the ebook. send to fxsam24@gmail.com

this is actually my first domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please anyone in the house with a foreign PayPal account......I need help in sending someone 2usd. I can pay with recharge card or let me know your preference. Thanks
Cc @legalwealth @chibenze @2sex
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
tranxo:
Please anyone in the house with a foreign PayPal account......I need help in sending someone 2usd. I can pay with recharge card or let me know your preference. Thanks
Cc @legalwealth @chibenze @2sex

I can help you out.
Send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
legalwealth:

I can help you out.
Send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
done thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2015
thought titunic dot com and omniloaded dot com were catchy undecided namerific rejected them sad estibot value = 0 usd angry and to make matters worst they are my first investments cry wish i could go back and do better.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
@legalwealth I am still waiting
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
losprince:
thought titunic dot com and omniloaded dot com were catchy undecided namerific rejected them sad estibot value = 0 usd angry and to make matters worst they are my first investments cry wish i could go back and do better.
you tried bro. Buh those names are WAY USELESS. Titunic can be used as a brand name tho... Next time try to think outside the sphere of Nigeria.. Think globally and always do your research before registering.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
tranxo:
@legalwealth I am still waiting

Executed back then almost instantly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
fighal:
you tried bro. Buh those names are WAY USELESS. Titunic can be used as a brand name tho... Next time try to think outside the sphere of Nigeria.. Think globally and always do your research before registering.
thanks for the encouragement... what tools can I use for my research?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
losprince:
thanks for the encouragement... what tools can I use for my research?

DOMAININDEX.COM
DYNADOT.COM
WHOIS.COM
NAME.COM
DOMAINTOOLS.COM
VALUATE.COM
PAGE2SUCKS.COM

MAKE NAMEPROS YOUR GIRLFRIEND

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
tinnymerit:

DOMAININDEX.COM
DYNADOT.COM
WHOIS.COM
NAME.COM
DOMAINTOOLS.COM
VALUATE.COM
PAGE2SUCKS.COM

MAKE NAMEPROS YOUR GIRLFRIEND
thanks buddy for coming through... how do u guys see the name correctcure dot com ? Is it marketable?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
legalwealth:

Executed back then almost instantly.
thanks for the service. Everything went smoothly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
losprince:
thanks buddy for coming through... how do u guys see the name correctcure dot com ? Is it marketable?
what does it mean
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
tranxo:
thanks for the service. Everything went smoothly.

You are welcome.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why must it be now that I want to join that godaddy will stop their coupons? Mtchew.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
tranxo:
what does it mean
correctcure,com is it good?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
losprince:
correctcure,com is it good?
what is the meaning
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
tranxo:
what is the meaning
I dont understand...

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.