Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566715 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
2sexycom:
but you no dey do domain money na...

Hmmm..contact me, smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
justi4jesu:

Hmmm..contact me, smiley
lol, it will be later o. may be when my pending sale is finalised, hopefully next week or thereabout
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
2sexycom:
lol, it will be later o. may be when my pending sale is finalised, hopefully next week or thereabout

Sure then. No worries
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
justi4jesu:

Sure then. No worries
I am contacting you now abeg. This shiit is delaying. expect my buzz on whatsapp in next 2 minutes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
hisenjos:

Hi, Hisenjos is still in the Paypal business. Only having some challenges with Paypal but working on resolving it asap.
Contact us for updates.

OK thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
2sexycom:
I am contacting you now abeg. This shiit is delaying. expect my buzz on whatsapp in next 2 minutes

Okay I'll be waiting. Are you 2sex?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gigfx: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2016
TP-Link forgets to register domain name, leaves config pages open to hijack
The domain name's new owners want $2.5 million to give it back.

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/07/tp-link-forgets-to-register-domain-name-leaves-config-pages-open-to-hijack/

Some guys ehn are too greedy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
stingermania:
Just to encourage someone.
I have finally sold the domain to the company on thursday. I tried a new strategy to reach out to just 2 people and one of them contacted me to finalize the transaction.
I sold CarSound.org for $1000 after listing on market places for over 3 months with no single bid talkless of offer.
Attached is the screenshot the company sent to me and how i got the funds through an exchanger at 290/$ .
I hope this will inspire someone to keep trying..

Bro, pls show me the way. I have two domains have been struggling to sell. Some of my domains have expired. I have petdogs.net and hplaptops.org. I am tried of waiting for buyers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Long time guys.. @mikel please contact me I gat sometin for u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
deedat205:

Bro, pls show me the way. I have two domains have been struggling to sell. Some of my domains have expired. I have petdogs.net and hplaptops.org. I am tried of waiting for buyers
Hit me up sir.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
Treasure28:

so, what new strategy did you use?
Hit me up sir
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
A LESSON LEARNED
Just this morning I found on my email, a message that says “Your buyer is waiting for your response” I am curious about this message, because I have sold the domain EUFox.com and have also pushed it to the new buyer on namepros.com for just $18; yes just for eighteen dollars. Why $18 dollars? Of course, any domain placed on auction that have received at least a bid cannot be reversed except, if you are ready to lose your account in which could be disastrous for any domain owners who are still interested in the business.

More so, this is a different scenario for I have even pushed the domain to the new owner; before the coming
of another offer from undeveloped.com. Please read more on this story www.cctldmarket.com

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
expertix:
A LESSON LEARNED
Just this morning I found on my email, a message that says “Your buyer is waiting for your response” I am curious about this message, because I have sold the domain EUFox.com and have also pushed it to the new buyer on namepros.com for just $18; yes just for eighteen dollars. Why $18 dollars? Of course, any domain placed on auction that have received at least a bid cannot be reversed except, if you are ready to lose your account in which could be disastrous for any domain owners who are still interested in the business.

More so, this is a different scenario for I have even pushed the domain to the new owner; before the coming
of another offer from undeveloped.com. Please read more on this story www.cctldmarket.com

Sorry bro, This happen to me early this year on flippa but i sold it for $55
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
I got a reply from just one end user i contact for a domain i found available. I Contacted her first before i register it and she said her offer is €100.
So i have registered the domain few minutes ago, now waiting for her reply to finalize the deal.
Thanks IYKE for bringing my love back to domain flipping.

100% Working strategy..............

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I can always help you with PayPal exchange. Contact is at my signature for testimonials. Rate:#280-285
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2016
stingermania:
I got a reply from just one end user i contact for a domain i found available. I Contacted her first before i register it and she said her offer is €100.
So i have registered the domain few minutes ago, now waiting for her reply to finalize the deal.
Thanks IYKE for bringing my love back to domain flipping.

100% Working strategy..............
This is not a good practise bro, on a long run it will not help you...

This is same thing indian do, spam the whole internet using this wrong strategy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Godaddy Coupon Code: CJCR699B

I got a domain for $2.43. smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
100ksalescom:

lol. wetin dem see? are they trying to reverse their policy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
2sexynet:
lol. wetin dem see? are they trying to reverse their policy?

It seems they still give to first time registrants
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
100ksalescom:

Are you a first time registrant or a new card holder?

Yap! I also got it with my new card. It worked fine. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Chibenze:

This is same thing indian do, spam the whole internet using this wrong strategy.
i sent him a mail regarding this new strategies,as we all know everyone want to learn new strategies and ideas to enable us make better & fast sale. But d guy ask me to hit him up on facebook+the info isn't FOC. That's where i pause and start wondering if this new strategies and sales are even real.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2016
akanbiolawale:

i sent him a mail regarding this new strategies,as we all know everyone want to learn new strategies and ideas to enable us make better & fast sale. But d guy ask me to hit him up on facebook+the info isn't FOC. That's where i pause and start wondering if this new strategies and sales are even real.
Lol. Same with the guy that sold a .org domain above, someone from the thread told me he ask him to pay 5k in other to teach him how he sold his domain for $1000. What a funny set of people..... I prefer every newbie to learn from experience, be ur own guru, be ur own expert, be ur own self, ur passion should drive you...
Well i am happy many newbie like me has understand what i have been trying to pass.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol. Same with the guy that sold a .org domain above, someone from the thread told me he ask him to pay 5k in other to teach him how he sold his domain for $1000. What a funny set of people..... I prefer every newbie to learn from experience, be ur own guru, be ur own expert, be ur own self, ur passion should drive you...
Well i am happy many newbie like me has understand what i have been trying to pass.

God Bless Nigeria
And you know how much we have given... na you force me to even create that my own thread. I was never interested because I felt this very thread has treated EVERYTHING about domaining.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chibenze:

You have no idea how the strategy am talking about, Do you?
I understand what you mean that contacting before buying. I did not spam bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Bro of course it's real. I don't care what ever anyone says.
I did not learn domain flipping from any neither did i ask anyone here for tutorial.
I found this thread and i started following it, some contacted me to get the info and i tell them this is not free.
Can you tell me what i did wrong? I have helped so many people without even looking back.
Please watch what you say.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chibenze:

God Bless Nigeria
Why do Nigerians behave like this? I asked you to pay 5k for an info? fine, do you buy it?
So all you could do is to come to the forum to post rubbish. Giving the info out for free is not my problem as i have done so to many nigerians.
Even you guys posting rubbish about me contacted me to get the info. I'm not even sure if you buy IYKE domain guide.
If you need something and you're sure it will really help you in one way or the other, Why don't you go for it?
After all you contacted me to learn more about it.
Free tutorials online form gurus in the industry....Abeg make una park well
Naija with FREE stuffs
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chibenze:

You guys should think before talking. I bet if you have an idea of what am talking about?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
2sexynet:
And you know how much we have given... na you force me to even create that my own thread. I was never interested because I felt this very thread has treated EVERYTHING about domaining.
I tell you bro, Some people are just ......... I even give out this same guide to people for free here on Nairaland and they are seeing result.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have come to conclusion that 2 people cant sell a single domain. Anyway i want to help someone.
Am so happy today and i have decided to give out the method i have been using to sell domains to just 10 people. grin
Get the direct contact of prospective end-users of your domain for free. Unlike the contact us button that take years to get reply.

Just 10 people to testify how effective the method is.
Do not reply just send me a message and i will send the 5 pages PDF out of the guides to you for FREE.

Nothing wey we go take go heaven..... and those telling me if it was really real , You better change the way you think towards you fellow human being. kindly check the attached for some of our conversations.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't need to proof anymore... Mtcheww..

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yomalex(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
VocalWalls:
Hi guys,

Anyone got near-to-expire domains to give out?
eplblogger.com expiring next month

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.