Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566695 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
vintino:

Thanks for the work here..
Please house what do you think of these domain names.

Ukenergysupplies.com
Electronicssupplies .com
886688s. Com

Just registered Dem

Icould have love Electronicssupplies .com but the plural form behind the electronics is another thing in my opinion. Electronicsupply.com is better. You can see how the pronounceation is soo smoth and that is what makes it better.
Also UKEnergysupply.co.uk or .com

However, that is not to say you can not sell them, I only see those my samples as more premium and all are in my own opinion.

Cheers and good luck

5 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2016
expertix:

Icould have love Electronicssupplies .com but the plural form behind the electronics is another thing in my opinion. Electronicsupply.com is better. You can see how the pronounceation is soo smoth and that is what makes it better.
Also UKEnergysupply.co.uk or .com

However, that is not to say you can not sell them, I only see those my samples as more premium and all are in my own opinion.

Cheers and good luck

i just dey eye the electricssupplies ooo. cheesy cheesy
and bro expert i have a prob,it's already registered tho.but please help me check out this stuff
loose a gem today,have never seen anything like that before ooo,estibot exact match is result show it has $92+ cpc and has alexa ranking with good traffic. onlinequotesforcarinsurance(dot)com
or maybe am the one hallucinating ooo. one person don register the domain sharply. iyke please can you check if that info is truly correct?
need to confirm that it's not my eyes that deceived me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2016
akanbiolawale:

i just dey eye the electricssupplies ooo. cheesy cheesy
and bro expert i have a prob,it's already registered tho.but please help me check out this stuff

Which tool did you used? Well, from my end here, what I found are not impresive, it shows:
monthly search 210 high competition, $32 cpc.
I used Google adword for the stat.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2016
expertix:

Which tool did you used? Well, from my end here, what I found are not impresive, it shows:
monthly search 210 high competition, $32 cpc.
I used Google adword for the stat.

Cheers.

I use estibot,tho hypestat gave me an entire different record,that's y I begged u to check up on it for me,just wanna clear if am st*pid enough for not getting the domain or if am wise enough to follow my instinct and calculations and leave the domain.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
I bought an expired domain from expireddomains and the cpc was 10.98 I quickly snapped it after researching the backlinks and possible end users. But unfortunately after registering that name I headed to estibot to check more infos, only to see both broad and exact match CPCs as 0.00 I was confused so I just inserted my keyword alone and included .com on estibot it brought 13.98 as the CPC.

Although the domain as been parked on bodis and my keyword ads are placed on the domain, my question is if I get a click will I stil be payed for that keyword or I wont be payed at all?.

Ogas' make una film d matter thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
demo4ril97:
I bought an expired domain from expireddomains and the cpc was 10.98 I quickly snapped it after researching the backlinks and possible end users. But unfortunately after registering that name I headed to estibot to check more infos, only to see both broad and exact match CPCs as 0.00 I was confused so I just inserted my keyword alone and included .com on estibot it brought 13.98 as the CPC.

Although the domain as been parked on bodis and my keyword ads are placed on the domain, my question is if I get a click will I stil be payed for that keyword or I wont be payed at all?.

Ogas' make una film d matter thanks.

You will be given certain percentage of the clicks when ads are clicked on your parked domains. Mind you, you do not always need to believe in estibot stats; but you can just use them to just have an idea of what are likely to have.

Google Adword's keyword planner is more better and so also you do not depends on only one tool, you have to use at least two and compare your stats

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
expertix:

You will be given certain percentage of the clicks when ads are clicked on your parked domains. Mind you, you do not always need to believe in estibot stats; but you can just use them to just have an idea of what are likely to have.

Google Adword's keyword planner is more better and so also you do not depends on only one tool, you have to use at least two and compare your stats

Cheers.
thanks boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
demo4ril97:
thanks boss

Please No Boss, we are all sharing ideas here.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
expertix:

Please No Boss, we are all sharing ideas here. Cheers.
ok bro NAGODE
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Eghosa1(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Good business this is.

Any one knows gtb rate?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
I can help you receive PayPal funds from your domain sales at attractive rates. Low ballers and time wasters keep off
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hadeyemy:
Sold shopmaterial.com for $95 yesterday . My first sale on godaddy auctions
Congrats
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rhoyall:
bro, did you pay the 4$ before placing your domain for auction? and how much did they charge as commission.
you will need to pay the $4.99 before your domain can be listed at auction. There commission is 20 percent now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
hi

pls i just register this domain
1. help me make research weather it is a good catch

2. in have parked it at bodis since yesterday but not showing in my bodis account yet it takes up to how many days to see it

michiganautomobileinsurance.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hadeyemy:
you will need to pay the $4.99 before your domain can be listed at auction. There commission is 20 percent now.
You only need to pay $4.99 if you are adding a reserve price to your auction. If it's a "NO RESERVE" auction,you won't need to pay a dime before you list,they Only charge commission if the sale is successful.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hadeyemy:
Thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol. Same with the guy that sold a .org domain above, someone from the thread told me he ask him to pay 5k in other to teach him how he sold his domain for $1000. What a funny set of people..... I prefer every newbie to learn from experience, be ur own guru, be ur own expert, be ur own self, ur passion should drive you...
Well i am happy many newbie like me has understand what i have been trying to pass.

God Bless Nigeria
Some people can be that selfish.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ibroxworl1(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2016
f you are interested there is a WhatsApp group created for both newbies and gurus. Is all about online business ( domain, Fiverr, freelance ) and all info there is for FREE!!!! Drop your number or PM. 0 7 0 38 12 69 19
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hadeyemy:
Sold shopmaterial.com for $95 yesterday . My first sale on godaddy auctions

Congrats bro more $$$$$ sales
Which ex-changer are you using cos i also need one to collect $30
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hadeyemy:
bros me sef no know oo.. 'Check' is the only method i can use to collect the money
You can receive via paypal cos i did, i collected $15 fro godaddy thru paypal, just add ur paypal address
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
I can help you receive PayPal funds from your domain sales at attractive rates. Low ballers and time wasters keep off
Bro i have some paypal i need to collect urgently
cn u help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
ewuoso2002:

You can receive via paypal cos i did, i collected $15 fro godaddy thru paypal, just add ur paypal address

bro how true is this?? When did you open your godaddy auction account??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Bro i have some paypal i need to collect urgently
cn u help
Yes sire
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by franklyneo(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls people in the house i have a problem..i bought a domain with .co.uk extension 4days back,just today i got an email from my registra Dynadot.com it reads bellow

'' We received a complaint that the
Whois information that you use
for lispro.co.uk is not accurate.
Please log into your Nominet
online services account and
update your Registrant name
within 7 days of this email, or we
may be forced to disable your
domain(s)."..everything i wrote was my real details,pleas what could be wrong
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by franklyneo(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2016
isaactolu:
Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.

Pls sir i have a problem..i bought a domain with .co.uk extension 4days back,just today i got an email from my registra Dynadot.com it reads bellow

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2016
franklyneo:

Pls sir i have a problem..i bought a domain with .co.uk extension 4days back,just today i got an email from my registra Dynadot.com it reads bellow

That condition dynadot is telling you is not appropriate and very wrong by nominet rule behind .co.uk domains. All you need to do now, is you will need to send to them a scanned copy of one of the following for prove of address and also to submit the same document at nominet : your National ID card, your utility bill or your travelling passport to show your name and address.

You can login to nominet online service with the email address which you have registered the domain.

Pease visit my blog to learn more on how to validate your .co.uk domains.

Cheers and good luck I havejust validated CarMaker.co.uk recently, though regged with godaddy.

http://www.cctldmarket.com/p/blog-page_18.html

https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johncrown80:
hi

pls i just register this domain
1. help me make research weather it is a good catch

2. in have parked it at bodis since yesterday but not showing in my bodis account yet it takes up to how many days to see it

michiganautomobileinsurance.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
isaactolu:
Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.

pls sir help me reseacrh this domain i just bought is it good?

Michiganautomobileinsurance.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johncrown80:

Michiganauto.....
Any reason why you register this domain? well if it is for parking Good luck.
But if you want to buy and sell domains make sure you read and follow the tips given in page 252 and 322 of this thread.
Good luck.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johncrown80:

Michiganautomobileinsurance.com
In addition to what Chibenze have said. I wish to add these few analyses: automobile insurance is good as a keyword it has 135,000 according to google adword.

But High competition value meaning; a difficult condition for you to rank the keyword. It has CPC $62.11- very good in that aspect. But another problem with the full keyword which is your domain "Michigan automobile insurance" is that it has only 1000 search volume and high CPC $28.73 it could have been a good one but the search and the competition are poor. And the worst value there is the length 27 letters.

Look! The main objectives of domainers are buy or reg as much as possible a short domain and make sure they are the type oyinbo people can buy or establish there biz upon. If it is keyword, make sure they are the type that has at least - in my opinion has about 5000 search monthly volume and good CPC of say $5 and low competition.

Though if Google could buy 26 letters - abc to Z .com, well you may keep the domain and park it if you think you can rank the keyword.

Note, that any site not rank can not be a good investment. Even after you rank it. another problem is that there are very few people of about 1000 people looking for something to click or buy on such a domain name.

Now! You can pass the judgement by yourself and hold it, if you think you can hold it or drop it before it is too late.

In my opinion, if they are the type you want to flip should have at least 6 end buyers.

Cheers and good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
expertix:

In addition to what Chibenze have said. I wish to add these few analyses: automobile insurance is good as a keyword it has 135,000

according to google adword. But High competition value meaning; a difficult condition for you to rank the keyword. It has CPC $62.11- very good in that aspect but another problem with the full keyword which is your domain "Michigan automobile insurance" is that it has 1000 search high volume and CPC $28.73 it could have been a good one but the search and the competition are poor. And the worst value there is the length 27 letters.
The main objectives of domainers are buy or reg a as much as possible a short domain and make sure they are the type oyinbo people can
buy or establish there biz upon, If keyword make sure they are the type that has at least in my opinion has about 5000 search monthly volume and good CPC of say $5 and low competition.

Though if Google could buy 26 letters - abc to Z .com well you may keep the domain and park it if you think you can rank the keyword.

Note that any site not rank can not be a good investment. Even after you rank it. another problem is that there are very few people of about 1000 people looking for something to click or buy on such a domain name.

Now! You can pass the judgement by yourself and hold it if you think you can hold it or drop it before it is too late.

In my opinion, if they are the type you want to flip should have at least 6 end buyers.

Cheers and good luck

whaoooo...thnks boss but how do i know if a domain is rank or how do i rank my domain??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johncrown80:

whaoooo...thnks boss but how do i know if a domain is rank or how do i rank my domain??

Please I am not any boss. We are all learning, we have all passed through these trial and errors but there are so many blogs and forums where you can learn domaining now, unlike then when we hardly know of any blog for domaining.

Just keep up your passion as learning takes procedure and money spent now should be considered as training investment on yourself, if you do not tarry you will surely gain it at end.of the day.

Please visit www.cctldmarket.com and read articles on the topic.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.