Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564948 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ekwii: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykepromotions:
concentrate on .coms for now. it sells faster and have more commercial benefit more than any other extension.

NB; Not just any .com is valuable, focus on rich keworded domain, short in character and widely searched with a good CPC. (cost per click) This can easily be sold within a short period and you can always repeat or stock up more.
Iyke, any news about promo on domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
i just registered this new domain unregistereddomains.co please help me evaluate this. the unregistereddomains.com was registered since 1999 and have been used for a backlink for a website i beieve.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pussygotlips: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
vampire2020:
ok bro til wen,can i stil get u numba just incase
Boss help me claim my $15 fiverr paypal, its been for a while now and they are sending me message to claim it or they return it to fiverr,
please consider me, any rate is acceptable. thanks
Chibenze:

I can assist you if only sender will send fund as a gift
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
talkportal:

i just checked the domainking out now and all the extension are way expensive except for the .xyz, i intend to get this .xyz ext since i am just putting the training into practice now. would you advise i do that? the GD just gave me serious trouble, though i am ready to open account with any bank that i can use its card for the transaction.

.xyz is basically worthless unless it's a premium one word domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
talkportal:
i just registered this new domain unregistereddomains.co please help me evaluate this. the unregistereddomains.com was registered since 1999 and have been used for a backlink for a website i beieve.

Like the name.

I believe it's good. List it on afternic.com and other sites.

Also Park it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Julivas(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good evening all
Please how do i know the page rank and cpc of a domain in order for the domain to be good for parking?
Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
@all Please i want to hand register two domain names. But i just found out that 1and1.com angry has stopped their $0.99. Is there any other registrar where i can currently register a domain at between $1-$2 Thank you in advance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
talkportal:
What do you intend to do with this name? You may not get a buyer for this kind of domain and it does not make any sense at making it your blog.

So if you can still change the domain for another one, you better hurry up doing that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ekwii: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
pussygotlips:

Boss help me claim my $15 fiverr paypal, its been for a while now and they are sending me message to claim it or they return it to fiverr,
please consider me, any rate is acceptable. thanks
Have you tried legalwealth for the exchange?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Flyguy1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
dailytrust.info for sale.

get in touch if interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are you interested in blogging? Cedarhostng wants to design your blog for you, for free and be a blog owner today all you need to qualify for this end of the year offer is to subscribe any hosting plan of your choice on www.cedarhostng.com to get started
We will implement Search Engine Optimization for your Blog and lots more..
This offers ends 31st December Hurry now and don't miss out...
Wish you a merry christmas and a prosperous new year....
For enquiries calk 08186219002,07011123518 or visit www.cedarhostng.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
thank you bro. i have parked it and it is on afternic already

grandstar:

Like the name.

I believe it's good. List it on afternic.com and other sites.

Also Park it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Luvlydevin(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Never knew another thread about Domaining exist on nairaland, well it's nice
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Luvlydevin:
Never knew another thread about Domaining exist on nairaland, well it's nice

is there any other one apart from this?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Luvlydevin(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2017
talkportal:

is there any other one apart from this?
yeah there was, though the thread was closed down, but there is one created by iyke promotion
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Up for grab! Contact me with your offer if you need any of it.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Newbies should target fast flip. how do you do this? target rich keyworded domain that have high search volume, competition and good CPC. read and research more even outside this thread. start with minimum three, if done properly when you start seeing result it will encourage you to invest more. I have seen some newbies buying for buying sake. this same mistake I made in my starting days buying up to 13 crap domains but ended selling just one. Happy new year all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Viking007(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Stay away from 1and1.co.uk. They are thieves, they can debit Your account with frivolous services You never asked for.

I'm just lucky I deleted my bank details after paying for my domain, na so dem for zap money from my account.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Viking007:
Stay away from 1and1.co.uk. They are thieves, they can debit Your account with frivolous services You never asked for.

I'm just lucky I deleted my bank details after paying for my domain, na so dem for zap money from my account.

please which bank card do you use for payment?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
please is there a way to check if a name is restricted or blacklisted before registering such domain name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Lordprez: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Viking007:

How did you delete your details
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Viking007(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
talkportal:

please which bank card do you use for payment?
Access bank Visa card.

@Lordprez, I just edited the last 3 numbers on my card & also changed the Years and Security...with this they cant access Your card.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Lordprez: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Viking007:
[color=#000099]

@Lordprez, I just edited the last 3 numbers on my card & also changed the Years and Security...with this they cant access Your card
I keep getting an "error occurred" message
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dand9206(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Viking007:
Access bank Visa card.

@Lordprez, I just edited the last 3 numbers on my card & also changed the Years and Security...with this they cant access Your card.
You linked your access visa card with nigerian paypal before paying right?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2017
stingermania:
Up for grab! Contact me with your offer if you need any of it.
I can see your profile on the frontpage of undeveloped rotating among others. how you do am my bros? Not Everyone is chosen for frontpage. Will be expecting your response. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
i have aquariusdates.com, i checked the search volume on keyword tool and its very high and the cpc is not bad. please help me evaluate this as this is my first .com domain name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Coderific: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Hi guys. I'm new here and a novice at domain business. Great job you are all doing here. I've been reading through all the pages. I wish I had found this thread before buying one stupid ebook from one internet marketer like that embarassed. The ebook doesn't contain half the info on the first 10 pages of this thread. But my money is already gone! Nigerians please let's drop this cannibalistic attitude so that we can grow. Na God dey bless person hustle o! Well I guess I'll just "man up" and pick up and move on. Keep it up guys, and please don't let this thread die. By the way, someone asked for promos, right? I saw Name Cheap offer $0.88 for a .com domain. Couldn't buy because I've just been scammed like I just told you guys. But maybe y'all should check it out. I hope this helps someone in some way. Peace and happy Sunday.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Coderific:
Hi guys. I'm new here and a novice at domain business. Great job you are all doing here. I've been reading through all the pages. I wish I had found this thread before buying one stupid ebook from one internet marketer like that embarassed. The ebook doesn't contain half the info on the first 10 pages of this thread. But my money is already gone! Nigerians please let's drop this cannibalistic attitude so that we can grow. Na God dey bless person hustle o! Well I guess I'll just "man up" and pick up and move on. Keep it up guys, and please don't let this thread die. By the way, someone asked for promos, right? I saw Name Cheap offer $0.88 for a .com domain. Couldn't buy because I've just been scammed like I just told you guys. But maybe y'all should check it out. I hope this helps someone in some way. Peace and happy Sunday.

Namecheap does not have any $0.88 for .com but have $0.88 for .club domains. Please be sure of any information before posting here. It is not good spreading wrong information.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Chinese Domain Investors Are Very Mean

It is very glaring that Chinese investors are more interested in the real values of short domain names better than every other western nations’ investors. To buttress my point; the Chinese investors have taken more than 22 percent of high valuable short names. Recently, they have once again bought JR.com. JR.com owner was a New York based company known as J&R Music Company and the domain was previously used by the company for a quite many years.

The domain has just been transferred from USA to a new owner in China. The new owner represented by 62.com. Not quite a long time ago in 2016 sometime in July YK.com was sold to a Chinese

http://www.cctldmarket.com/p/it-is-very-glaring-that-chinese.html
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Victorez007: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Blog is a health Niche blog started by a Young Boy of 16 named Okonkwo Victor from Anambra State.
Help him promote his growing Blogging business!!
Thanks!
The blog's address is www.victorezblog.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.