Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567576 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just read from page 1-375, whew!

By God's grace my learning will pay off.

Thanks to all who contributed on this thread.

I will give my testimony soon in Jesus name. Amen!

God bless Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2017
brudiga:
I can see your profile on the frontpage of undeveloped rotating among others. how you do am my bros? Not Everyone is chosen for frontpage. Will be expecting your response. Thanks

I actually don't know!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
visit https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?pageid=sharedhosting for affordable hosting plans. plans comes with a free domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
xup guys abeg help me sell dis domain b4 e expire o.
www.dopetechy.com
abeg any amount wey e worth just help me

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
JohnXcel:
Just completed reading from page 1-375, whew!

God bless Nigeria...

how long did it take you bro?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
To avoid eavesdropping on your website, secure it today with one of the most recognised SSL Certificate brands at amazing prices. A low-priced SSL Certificate issued in minutes.

Complete Components starting from as little as ₦15,000 per year!
visit us @ https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?pageid=ssl
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
JohnXcel:
Just completed reading from page 1-375, whew!

God bless Nigeria...
Welcome John.

I will soon get you that stuff you asked for.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dotster is selling .com for $1.99.

Coupon code AFF15 can bring it down to $1.69.

Get all the .com you want to get for cheap. It is better to learn in an inexpensive way than to invest $9 per domain in names that may never sell.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
oladayo042:
Welcome John.

I will soon get you that stuff you asked for.
Don't worry boss, I have it now.

I mass emailed those who dropped their emails; SirChotas and Flosk were gracious enough to send it.

Thanks smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Luvlydevin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
As earlier said I have helped 5 person's with Searching for potential end user now if you still want me to look for end user for your domain name Including their email address You will have to pay with recharge card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
oladayo042:

Get all the .com you want to get for cheap. It is better to learn in an inexpensive way than to invest $9 per domain in names that may never sell.

Let me buy some from them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
oladayo042:

I cant see where to register an account with them to enable me buy domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
KnowOriginal.com for sale
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Adulphus(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
oladayo042:

Domain still at $9.99 not $1.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Coderific: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
expertix:

Namecheap does not have any $0.88 for .com but have $0.88 for .club domains. Please be sure of any information before posting here. It is not good spreading wrong information.

grin cheesy I feel slighted by your comment. This is something I ACTUALLY SAW AND HAD A DEADLINE before i came to announce it here. The only reason I came here to blow a whistle was because I thought it would be of help to someone, not because lying is my lifestyle. For what, will it put bread on my table? Please!!! I tasted gall in your response to me, with all due respect to you sir, whereas I had no gall in coming to provide info. My mistake was that I did not also include the deadline I saw. Is that what justifies my being shamed in this way? I no be expert like you but I'm no liar or trickster either. I wish you had thought twice before making me look like a bad person in public. Anyway to everyone else who feels "misled" by my attempt at helping out as a newbie here, please accept my sincere and heartfelt apologies. The intention was not to mislead. I leave you all in peace and will keep whatever little info I may find to myself from now on because with what Master Expertix has done to me in his reply, nothing I post here will be considered truthful by anyone anymore. Thank you Expertix. God is watching. I don waka. God bless una dollars.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Adulphus:

Domain still at $9.99 not $1.99
The $1.99 sale promo is over. They only have this promo once in a while. I regged 6 names through it.

odimbannamdi:

I cant see where to register an account with them to enable me buy domain
You have to buy a domain name to register an account with them. Just go through their domain registration process and you will get to a page where you can select either 'existing account' or 'new account.'
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by azpunpin: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
JohnXcel:

Don't worry boss, I have it now.

I mass emailed those who dropped their emails; SirChotas and Flosk were gracious enough to send it.

Thanks smiley

Kindly share the ebook with me too: danoloyede@ gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by FreshPresh92: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good evening everyone.. Am a newbie here.. Let the gurus help me answer this... What kind of expired domains should one buy from expireddomains.net? Is it the closeouts or the expired ones that are on auction?

And also please can anyone be so kind as to help me with an ebook as regards this domain biz thingy... This is my email preciousasiegbu92@yahoo.com.. I really appreciate the help...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Just sold a Geo name for $350. Handreg four months ago for $1.27 . Keeping the name private for a reason
Sales method (inbound)
Domaining is real but not for lazy folks
Initial offer was $150 but I countered with $650...we later settled for 350

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
haykay2005:
Just sold a Geo name for $350 . Handreg four months ago for $1.27 . Keeping the name private for a reason
Sales method (inbound)
Ha

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
haykay2005:
Just sold a Geo name for $350. Handreg four months ago for $1.27 . Keeping the name private for a reason
Sales method (inbound)
Nice, where did you sell it and how did you receive your funds?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ejosh4(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2017
oladayo042:
The $1.99 sale promo is over. They only have this promo once in a while. I regged 6 names through it.

You have to buy a domain name to register an account with them. Just go through their domain registration process and you will get to a page where you can select either 'existing account' or 'new account.'
Pls can u send me that ebook u 2sex and some guys bought pages ago. my email is ejoshejay5 at gmail dot com... Tanks 1nce again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
haykay2005:
Sales method (inbound)

Can you help me sell of knoworiginal.com?

I will be extra grateful
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
oladayo042:

Your info was helpful all the same.

Kindly notify me when such deals come up again. I got some nice domains I would love to register and sell off later.

Can I buy for more than a year with such promo?

Also, do u know of any domain registration company that accepts bitcoin?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
DetroitMechanic dot com is for sale. A good geo domain. Let me know if you are interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Last week, I reported a Geo domain sales for $350. This morning, another inbound offer of $50 on one of my self driving names and countered with $500btc grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
haykay2005:
Last week, I reported a Geo domain sales for $350. This morning, another inbound offer of $50 on one of my self driving names and countered with $500btc grin
Last week when you reported your sale, I congratulated you and asked you ''where did you sell it and how did you receive your funds?'' but you didn't reply undecided

You see, as it was/is the tradition of this thread, we don't just report sales but we detail how the deal went about.

YOU DON'T have to reveal the domain name, just tips on how you successfully sealed your deal would go along way in helping others.

So...I'd like to know where you sold your domain (last week's sale), and how you received your funds?

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
JohnXcel:

Last week when you reported your sale, I congratulated you and asked you ''where did you sell it and how did you receive your funds?'' but you didn't reply undecided

You see, as it was/is the tradition of this thread, we don't just report sales but we detail how the deal went about.

YOU DON'T have to reveal the domain name, just tips on how you successfully sealed your deal would go along way in helping others.

So...I'd like to know where you sold your domain (last week's sale), and how you received your funds?

Thanks.
Bros, there are terms you need to understand in Domaining business. My message was clear enough. Whenever you see the word "inbound" it means a message just came in asking if you are willing to sell your name. You don't have to go tru any market place for that to happen . You can be contacted tru the who's search. Quality names sell with or without the market . the name was registered 2 months ago. On how I receive fund? I always insist on Bitcoin or PayPal. Thank you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
haykay2005:

Bros, there are terms you need to understand in Domaining business. My message was clear enough. Whenever you see the word "inbound" it means a message just came in asking if you are willing to sell your name. You don't have to go tru any market place for that to happen . You can be contacted tru the who's search. Quality names sell with or without the market. On how I receive fund? I always insist on Bitcoin or PayPal. Thank you
Got it!...thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso(m): 1:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
haykay2005:

Bros, there are terms you need to understand in Domaining business. My message was clear enough. Whenever you see the word "inbound" it means a message just came in asking if you are willing to sell your name. You don't have to go tru any market place for that to happen . You can be contacted tru the who's search. Quality names sell with or without the market . the name was registered 2 months ago. On how I receive fund? I always insist on Bitcoin or PayPal. Thank you

I need your advise bro...

I have this domain (knoworiginal.com) i bought last year August to use to start up a blog. But for time constraint, i couldn't start the project. Now, i want to sell the domain. I have already listed it on Sedo and even considering parking it on Sedo as well. But i am finding it difficult doing so, so i am now considering putting up a blogger template on it, indicating that it is up for sale and adding my contact details and payment options

What do you think?

Also, i want to disable the details of my domain from being seen on whois. How do i go about that?

CC: 2sexy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
I would be glad if we share tips/coupons with which we can buy domains for lesser amounts on domain registrars

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.