Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566390 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
^ ^ Some of your assertions are wrong.

The only thing I see here is that you have spoken/written out the idea you have about domain flipping, specifically where you say people shouldn't register .com.ng domains.

If you were an domainer, insider, inner circle operator, you would know better.

What really matter is the keyword. While we are here, foreigners have succeeded in registering our own national branded extension, all most all the good keywords are gone and I have seen them(3 of them) sold for nothing less than $1000

Anyway, thanks for the contribution... It was a nice read.

I just want to inform the house that I have decided to give up on this UK company as we have not heard from them since and it's been 3 weeks since we started this operation. They may come to us later, but I am not gonna wait for them anymore.

I have decided to reach out to other companies, about 73 of them and all based in the UK.

However, I am faced with a challenge of internet connection here in Ondo. I am actually a corper serving here and will be here for quite a long time.

The problem I have now is tha glo network is VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR! Infact, in order not to waste my subscription, i had to put my sim into a phone to use.

And, it is with this phone I shall deal with 73 companies-- that is tedious I tell you. With a laptop, I would have been done in a few minutes.

I have to go through this stress because the domain name is super cool... In a Forex niche.

Please, I beg anyone here, if you are in Ondo, kindly suggest the best internet connection to use.

Another issue is that I cant unlock my modem. It's been tough and every unlock method has failed. I am using Huawei E303 on Glo network. If you can help me unlock this modem, be sure to get my domain flipping teaching FREE!

I have to get to work.

It's is never easy to make money online I tell you. You will be faced with hurdles, but your courage is what seperate you from the losers!

I am already used to it as far as online business is concerned.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gbengazzee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ 2jideofor

Post the imei number of the modem here. IMEI number is always inscribed on the body of the modem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Wow... I was hoping to get ur attention to the latest development on this domain saga and hopefully get an insight...

I have been learning forex and opened an account with forex broker/company.

Since that day, I do get a call from them.

A week later, I gave my friend my domain name to help me look for a buyer. It happenedd that the forex company i opened an account with were interested... After series of email back and forth, I got a call from UK but didnt pick the call cos I felt it was coming from the forex broker again to talk about the account I opened with them.

That same day, my friend told me he gave them my contact... So, I told him I got a call some hours ago but asked if I should call them. He said no need that if it were them, they will call back or send me an email.

Ever since, my friend had been sending them emails and they didn't respond. And he told me that I should get a call from a certain lady from their IT/web design department of the company.

After waiting and no reply from them, we decided to move on to other companies.

but today, I found out that number that called me is from the IT department of the company and recalled that my friend told me I will get a call from their IT department. I told my friend and asked if I should call or email them and he said if he was the one, he wont bother to do that.... And that they may have kept silent all this while probably because they have seen I am a Nigerian and want to pay peanut for the domain name through me.

But within me, I feel the reason they have not replied was because they probably want to hear from me and also VERIFY if I own the domain name and also aware of what has been going on before they proceed.

Should I contact them confirm what I think or not?
Gbengazzee: @ 2jideofor

Post the imei number of the modem here. IMEI number is always inscribed on the body of the modem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
The IMEI is not the problem... The issue now is that it does not pop up to request for unlock code when you insert a different SIM like etisalat

can you still help?
Gbengazzee: @ 2jideofor

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by HARDDON: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
2jideofor: The IMEI is not the problem... The issue now is that it does not pop up to request for unlock code when you insert a different SIM like etisalat

can you still help?

You've entered 10 different wrong unlock codes daz why.

It wud take a lil longer process now.

First you have to search ƒoя, download and flash d firmware.

www.doncaprio.com/2012/11/how-to-flash-huawei-usb-modems-and-re-install-the-firmware.html

All the info you need is on that link. Follow it step вч step
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nope... It has never pop up for the code.

There is a current modem sold by Glo, MTN, Airtel that has been giving people hard time to unlock.

One of them is Huawei E303 which I am using on glo network...

These companies know that we unlock their modems so they have gone the exra miles to get a modem that will be hard to unlock.

I have tried all unlock method but non seem to request for code when I insert a different SIM card.
HARDDON:

You've entered 10 different wrong unlock codes daz why.

It wud take a lil longer process now.

First you have to search ƒoя, download and flash d firmware.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gbengazzee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
@2jideofor

Is like the E303 modem has a different firmware from the older version of modems, which makes it difficult to unlock. I did a google search and saw a site where someone post some information how to unlock this type of modem. I would have posted the full link to the page here, but not sure if is against the rule of NL. The site is tsnchat(dot)com. When the site opens, input "How To Unlock MTN GLO Huawei E303 Modems For Free Without DC Unlocker" in the site searchbar. Try the info if it solve your problem.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
2jideofor: ^ ^ Some of your assertions are wrong.

The only thing I see here is that you have spoken/written out the idea you have about domain flipping, specifically where you say people shouldn't register .com.ng domains.

What really matter is the keyword. While we are here, foreigners have succeeded in registering our own national branded extension, all most all the good keywords are gone and I have seen them(3 of them) sold for nothing less than $1000

I just want to inform the house that I have decided to give up on this UK company as we have not heard from them since and it's been 3 weeks since we started this operation. They may come to us later, but I am not gonna wait for them anymore.

I have decided to reach out to other companies, about 73 of them and all based in the UK.

However, I am faced with a challenge of internet connection here in Ondo. I am actually a corper serving here and will be here for quite a long time.

The problem I have now is tha glo network is VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR! Infact, in order not to waste my subscription, i had to put my sim into a phone to use.

And, it is with this phone I shall deal with 73 companies-- that is tedious I tell you. With a laptop, I would have been done in a few minutes.

I have to go through this stress because the domain name is super cool... In a Forex niche.

Please, I beg anyone here, if you are in Ondo, kindly suggest the best internet connection to use.

Another issue is that I cant unlock my modem. It's been tough and every unlock method has failed. I am using Huawei E303 on Glo network. If you can help me unlock this modem, be sure to get my domain flipping teaching FREE!

I have to get to work.

It's is never easy to make money online I tell you. You will be faced with hurdles, but your courage is what seperate you from the losers!

boss, its real "it is never easy to make money online" i'av been on making money online stuf some years back still i never make a dine, but now av determine to make money through this domain flipping.pls do'nt 4get the post u promise to refer me to. THANKS
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by HARDDON: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
if modems from d UK n US keep getting Unlocked, Nigerian пετωoяκ cannot stop us .

And since they aint the original producers(they bought and tweaked d firmware ...customized em ) they can never have sole right over such .

www.doncaprio.com/2012/11/how-to-flash-huawei-usb-modems-and-re-install-the-firmware.html

Follow dis link and unlock d dam.n tin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gbengazzee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
@2jideofor

As per the domain issue. The first step any interested buyer of a domain will do is to confirm the ownership of the domain on sale, thereafter the issue of cost, hence the reason why they called you. In marketing its either the prospective buyers come for your goods or you look for a way to get your goods to their doorsteps. I think you should call them, it doesn't mean desperation and who cares, so long you get your domain flipped at your desire price. I am not a domainer, just posting from a business experience.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by HARDDON: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
And you can keep your free flipping teaching. In dis age and timee, oηε would think you should know better than hoarding information.

Haven gone through all dese pages and saw the way you responded to people who genuinely wanted to learn, I'm sorry to Saч , but you wouldn't go far that way. Living ƒoя to help humanity your little way, should be your ultimate breath whether dey 'package' and sell your tips or not( if people r not too ignorant, there is nothing google lacks answer to)

Do you understand what d bible mean вч 'cast your bread upon d waters'?

It means do things ƒoя peoplé, no matter what( whether they appreciate or not, cast dεм and don't expect no returns)

Ενεη the old but mostly ignored prosperity principle states that : there is he that scattereth yet increaseth and there is he that withholdeth more dan is 'needed' and tendered to poverty.

Freely you have received , Freely give. What ïs life but a breath ? Your only lasting legacy is the amount of lives you touched while here on earth you thread and NOT d wealth you amassed that your relatives ѕσση fight over wen you are all but gone.

You can check the link on мч signature ƒoя tips

Regards

D.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2013
Thank you...

The issue is not giving the info but do we know who we are giving it to? There are a lot of information marketers on this site and I quite appreciate your point though...

Did you see the guy that ask me to refer him to a post which I promised him? I personally called him and ask him to call me back... And I have done that a lot of times.

The issue is not the information but I don't want someone going about deceive people on something he has never practised. Back in 2009, I used to see a guy on complete sport who was selling seminars. His seminar was on this same domain thing and do you know how much he charged people? 25k per head. Every week for almost 2 years, he was selling what he has never practised.

How bad can that be?

I guess the news got to the owner of complete sport that he is scamming people and they stopped him. I was wondering why I no longer see his ads on that paper till I spoke to a columnist of the sister company of complete sport--success digest-- and I was told the whole gist.

You must have heard of which is owned by Akin Alabi. I can tell you how he started and made his millions. It is different from selling this same information, mostly on things that they never practised.

There are people like that here. If you go true this page again, you will see a guy called Iseec. He jumped on this thread and almost started the same nonsense by posing as a domain flipper but I chased him away as well as in thread he created.

Another issue is that most of this people saying they want to learn will definitely back out when they realise the hidden truth and mostly due to laziness, lack of determination etc.

I know of a girl from here who I have taken my time to explain things to, told here to do something by reading up a forum post with over 100 pages but she didnt do it. She wants the money now now now... But do not want to learn the rudiments of spotting good names.

Yes, i read 2 forum threads with over 100 pages...

If I will give information, it wont be on this thread and I will be the one to choose who I want to give it to.

You dont seem to know me. I'm 2sexy and if you go through my old handle at nairaland/2sexy, you will understand me better.

HARDDON: And you can keep your free flipping teaching. In dis age and timee, oηε would think you should know better than hoarding information.

Haven gone through all dese pages and saw the way you responded to people who genuinely wanted to learn, I'm sorry to Saч , but you would go far that way. Living ƒoя to help humanity your little way, should be your ultimate breath whether dey 'package' and sell your tips or not( if people r not too ignorant, there is nothing google lacks answer to)

It means do things ƒoя peoplé, no matter what( whether they appreciate or not, cast dεм and don't expect no returns)

Ενεη the old but mostly ignored prosperity principle states that : there is he that scattereth yet increaseth and there is he that withholdeth more dan is 'needed' and tendered to poverty.

Freely you have received , Freely give. What ïs life but a breath ? Your only lasting legacy is the amount of lives you touched while here on earth you thread and NOT d wealth you amassed that your relatives ѕσση fight over wen you are all but gone.

Regards

D.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2013
You have spoken well...

My friend gave me their email and I have sent them an email with myname@thedomainname.co.uk

at least that will make them believe that they dealing with the owner of the domain name.

I also referenced my friend and the call... I gave the number the called me with etc.

So let's see what next week will be like... And if they refuse to reply by Tuesday, I will call them by Wednesday... If I dont get any reply from them, i know I have done my part and will gladly move on..
Gbengazzee: @2jideofor

As per the domain issue. The first step any interested buyer of a domain will do is to confirm the ownership of the domain on sale, thereafter the issue of cost, hence the reason why they called you. In marketing its either the prospective buyers come for your goods or you look for a way to get your goods to their doorsteps. I think you should call them, it doesn't mean desperation and who cares, so long you get your domain flipped at your desire price. I am not a domainer, just posting from a business experience.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 1:07am On Apr 28, 2013
Thanks for the effort so far. I really appreciate. I went through the tutorial and one of the points was to upgrade the firmware. I followed the step but the firmware for Huawei E303 doe not seem to be available.

I believe if I can get that, the problem should be solved.
HARDDON: if modems from d UK n US keep getting Unlocked, Nigerian пετωoяκ cannot stop us .

And since they aint the original producers(they bought and tweaked d firmware ...customized em ) they can never have sole right over such .

Follow dis link and unlock d dam.n tin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2013
I have been to that site before now... I downloaded the firmware software and it keep saying error.... I dont think that was the right firmware software and that was why i got the error message.

This is tough
Gbengazzee: @2jideofor

Is like the E303 modem has a different firmware from the older version of modems, which makes it difficult to unlock. I did a google search and saw a site where someone post some information how to unlock this type of modem. I would have posted the full link to the page here, but not sure if is against the rule of NL. The site is tsnchat(dot)com. When the site opens, input "How To Unlock MTN GLO Huawei E303 Modems For Free Without DC Unlocker" in the site searchbar. Try the info if it solve your problem.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 1:19am On Apr 28, 2013
If I can get the right software to upgrade the firmware, it will be solved.

The one I have kept giving me error
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by HARDDON: 2:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Den ask google to please give you d firmware of your specific product.

Type : hawei E3... Firmware free download and search . It is definately some where there
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2013
bro 2sexy, i understand your reservations in carefully giving out info. Its just that some newbie are also 'suffering' from that. Google express more of technical jargons than lay men's terms thereby not getting enough help. Like you said, you have a mentor who guides you and now you can sort out yourself, thats what most people need also. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
2jideofor: Thank you...

The issue is not giving the info but do we know who we are giving it to? There are a lot of information marketers on this site and I quite appreciate your point though...

Did you see the guy that ask me to refer him to a post which I promised him? I personally called him and ask him to call me back... And I have done that a lot of times.

The issue is not the information but I don't want someone going about deceive people on something he has never practised. Back in 2009, I used to see a guy on complete sport who was selling seminars. His seminar was on this same domain thing and do you know how much he charged people? 25k per head. Every week for almost 2 years, he was selling what he has never practised.

How bad can that be?

I guess the news got to the owner of complete sport that he is scamming people and they stopped him. I was wondering why I no longer see his ads on that paper till I spoke to a columnist of the sister company of complete sport--success digest-- and I was told the whole gist.

You must have heard of which is owned by Akin Alabi. I can tell you how he started and made his millions. It is different from selling this same information, mostly on things that they never practised.

There are people like that here. If you go true this page again, you will see a guy called Iseec. He jumped on this thread and almost started the same nonsense by posing as a domain flipper but I chased him away as well as in thread he created.

Another issue is that most of this people saying they want to learn will definitely back out when they realise the hidden truth and mostly due to laziness, lack of determination etc.

I know of a girl from here who I have taken my time to explain things to, told here to do something by reading up a forum post with over 100 pages but she didnt do it. She wants the money now now now... But do not want to learn the rudiments of spotting good names.

If I will give information, it wont be on this thread and I will be the one to choose who I want to give it to.

You dont seem to know me. I'm 2sexy and if you go through my old handle at nairaland/2sexy, you will understand me better.

And when has it become a crime to sell information? What i noticed from you is that you're very proud and very unwilling to help others. The more you learn how to be humble, the more it will profit you in life generally. For your info, I'm a Domain flipper trained by that complete sports man you always want to tarnish his image. I went for his training last 2 yrs at the rate of N17,500. Despite the fact that the man is not so proffessional in his lecture but that does not mean that you must be refering to that man every now and then!. The man is simple making his living through information marketing.If you've got any issue with him, go and resolve it with him. Selling information product is NEVER a crime!. And it doesn't mean if you practise what you sell or not. There are many PLR product that anyone can buy with resell rights and become the instant authour and began selling the product to the market! So if you're truly educated as you claimed, learn to grow up and stop being childish and greedy.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2013
I don't have any issue with the man... Oh I see and that's why you have resorted to selling what you have never preactised as well....

Of course there is nothing bad in selling information but it would be more honourable to sell what you practise.

I know IM inside out and if I had wanted to be a millionaire, i would have done that long ago. I know the likes of Akin Alabi, Fisayo Akinlolu, Ronald Nzimora, Iyabo Oyawale and many more who rule the IM sphere in Naija... I know their secret. Maybe my ethics defer from others and I cant imagine standing in front of people talking about what I never practised. What your likes do is just sell ideas... It is pretty easy to sell ideas but there is a difference between experience and Idea.

After you have sold what you scoop from google and people ask questions. You dont answer because all you want is their money. We have seen your likes do it over and over again... I was a victim and so were many out there which has made many people give up and paint IM black...

Guess what, when it is time, we will flush you guys out...

If you may know, I got the details from my friend who is a columnist at success digest on that man and I guess he was banned from and stopped from advertising on complete sport...

Your friend used to hype and claim one make millions from domaining... I laugh each time I read his ads but my heart sink also when I think of people pay to attend his seminars... Cos I know they wont get much.

Right from the very first day you pasted that article you copied from the web, I knew you had a plan and a plan to sell information...

When it's time, you will know.

Icee20:
And when has it become a crime to sell information? What i noticed from you is that you're very proud and very unwilling to help others. The more you learn how to be humble, the more it will profit you in life generally. For your info, I'm a Domain flipper trained by that complete sports man you always want to tarnish his image. I went for his training last 2 yrs at the rate of N17,500. Despite the fact that the man is not so proffessional in his lecture but that does not mean that you must be refering to that man every now and then!. The man is simple making his living through information marketing.If you've got any issue with him, go and resolve it with him. Selling information product is NEVER a crime!. And it doesn't mean if you practise what you sell or not. There are many PLR product that anyone can buy with resell rights and become the instant authour and began selling the product to the market! So if you're truly educated as you claimed, learn to grow up and stop being childish and greedy.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by atuagbo: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
2jideofor: You have spoken well...

My friend gave me their email and I have sent them an email with myname@thedomainname.co.uk

at least that will make them believe that they dealing with the owner of the domain name.

I also referenced my friend and the call... I gave the number the called me with etc.

So let's see what next week will be like... And if they refuse to reply by Tuesday, I will call them by Wednesday... If I dont get any reply from them, i know I have done my part and will gladly move on..

PLS KINDLY SEND ME THE E-BOOK ALSO.
PLS I NEED A GUIDE A FROM HOW TO REGISTER TO PLACING THE DOMAIN NAMES. SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE OPENED THE SEDO AND GODDADDY BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THERE.
KINDLY HELP ME WITH AN EBOOK, EITHER FREE OR ON A TAKE AWAY PRICE.

paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Danyl(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
ojjp: i'm not convinced. It sounds fake. U guys seem to be a group doin busines on nairaland ryt?
i wonder o,bt all d same, u av to dig deep for your gold,u may not nid anyone to point u the location...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Danyl(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
HARDDON: And you can keep your free flipping teaching. In dis age and timee, oηε would think you should know better than hoarding information.

Haven gone through all dese pages and saw the way you responded to people who genuinely wanted to learn, I'm sorry to Saч , but you would go far that way. Living ƒoя to help humanity your little way, should be your ultimate breath whether dey 'package' and sell your tips or not( if people r not too ignorant, there is nothing google lacks answer to)

Regards

D.

this is lovely...

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 9:07am On May 02, 2013
Domain flippers in the house, have you ever try promoting your domain sale through facebook? If yes share your experiences
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by steve888(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple, easy, and legitimate more infor @ www.http://stevequicksmart..com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2013
Danyl:
this is lovely...

Thanks bro. Please lets continue to teach them how to make google their best friend and kick this so called outdated marketers out of the trend

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2013
2jideofor: ^ ^ Some of your assertions are wrong.

I have to get to work.

Lol.

Thanks bro, but to correct you,im not new as a domainer.i wasthere even before the so called flippa u guys use. Go check my whois info and see for yourself how long i hold a domain.

I have my reasons for not holding a .ng domain. I have stated and analysed it so of u think im wrong,prove me wrong with crtical constructive analysis. A good example of a past event that could be likend to a .ng domain is the .yu code for yugoslavia.
It was replaced and completely wiped out after the break of yugoslavia. This and other examples should best explain my reasons for saying no to .ng domain.

An investor does not put his investment where it will drawn. He rather keep it safe in his wallet.

m a domain investor.i dont sell 200euros domain like u do.
The minimum domain sales i have made was 670 on godaddy auction.i rather let a domain expire in my account than to sell it for peanuts.

The problem with nigerians is that they dont wanna make google their friend.why would i wanna buy an ebookfrom u when ican find it on google using search keyword.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2013
I hear you... How is finland?

Lol... And while you feel 670 was a mark of great achievement... I was close to selling at £3000 if not that the buyer just went cold.... They may still come back at any time. So, all hope is not lost.

I spolt a $2000 deal around February this year out of impatience.

Mind you, I started dabbling with domaining before flippa came into exisitence but didn't fully grasp its whole system.

Saying you will let a domain expire in your account rather than sell for peanuts is funny... Even my friend who recently turned down a $65000 offer for his domain do sell domains around that range and Bill Gates knows the value of half bread...

I still have my challenges as a Nigerian but don't wanna change my whois to reflect that I am ina foreign land. I may change it later but not this year...

I dont do Godaddy auction cos I don't wanner grow white beards...

I am more of a proactive domain flipper and no auctioneer!

Above all, it is called preference.

Enjoy

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: I hear you... How is finland?

Lol... And while you feel 670 was a mark of great achievement... I was close to selling at £3000 if not that the buyer just went cold.... They may still come back at any time. So, all hope is not lost.

I spolt a $2000 deal around February this year out of impatience.

Mind you, I started dabbling with domaining before flippa came into exisitence but didn't fully grasp its whole system.

Saying you will let a domain expire in your account rather than sell for peanuts is funny... Even my friend who recently turned down a $65000 offer for his domain do sell domains around that range and Bill Gates knows the value of half bread...

I still have my challenges as a Nigerian but don't wanna change my whois to reflect that I am ina foreign land. I may change it later but not this year...

I dont do Godaddy auction cos I don't wanner grow white beards...

I am more of a proactive domain flipper and no auctioneer!

Above all, it is called preference.

Enjoy

Just like i always do followthe trend and keep domains for long before giving it out.by 670, i mean the lowest i have sold my domain .

I love godaddy bcus i get great discount on purchase and currently have unlimited free hosting.i sometimes get a domain for 2euros and do not have to pay for so many service as a loyal webarian.
i recently grab a couple of niche domain that i hope could make me a few thousands in total when the time comes. me a pm if u are interested. Lol

Finland is cool.summer time !!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2013
2jideofor: Thank you...

How bad can that be?

2jideofor; I have been following U on NL threads where we discussed some ideas, buh I am really disappointed at u, to come here n mek flimsy excuses for not sharing the ideas u got, I use to hold u @ better esteem , knowing fully well that u are a corper n young man with better prospects than the average Nig. Youth (with dia getting good job mantality) . No matter what, u should never hold bck ideas that can help the next man sitted nxt to you in a way, becos that will go a long way is clearing the streets of imminent vices as dey will have something doing.
Just tek a look, n U'll cee threads persons like HARDON has set up ; to enlighten people about viable business they could engage there funds.
The guy thst also set up the import thread, is also an appropos; pls change this mentality as d life we live is only buh the air we breath, n leran 4rm myself and other good Nigerians as mentioned, let's mek dis place a safe heaven...

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2013
Bro... It's not like that. Hmmm... How do I make you understand. To fair to you, this thing does not bring money everyday... Just that when it does, there is a feeling of awesomeness.

Did you see that Iseec20 of a guy? He is an information marketer and nothing else. They are many people like that on here.

I started internet marketing around 2003 by reading stuff relating to make money online and advanced by 2008... I didn't make much money back then but the most obvious element is that I know the kind of information they will easily package and sell.

The information shared by HARDDON is not something that these guys will easily package to sell or would wanna sell( i know how they reason)... Same with what mrernestyy whose thread I love so much... I know how this marketers reason, I know what kind of products sells like hot cake, I know what wouldn't sell...

Frankly, I am not against selling information rather but statistically a vast majority of these seminar organisers don't know JACK about what they sell. What they just do is read, cram, copy and paste and then organise seminars.

But the downside is that these set of people lack the ACTUAL experience to guide anyone. If you doubt me, buy an ebook from them and the ask them questions... They may answer a few but after sometime, they will start avoiding you and not want to pick your calls. That is because they don't know what to answer you but want your money.
It's folks like this I am avoiding here...

If you were really smart, you should have thought of a way to get it from me cos I am not gonna drop any here but some smart folks already got theirs.

It would be more honourable to sell what you have practised as the case may be.... And in the near future, I would partner with friend who really make this money online and we shall wipe these guys out by God's grace. Its gonna be paid seminars though, but then you would know you are getting much value for your money.

Another issue is that domain is not as easy as it appears. What if after everything... You can't sell a single domain... You start blaming me and would probably say I lied. Yes, a girl from hear did it. She accused me of luring people etc. Drop your email... And you will hopefully get a response.

Enjoy!
Raymondenyi:

2jideofor; I have been following U on NL threads where we discussed some ideas, buh I am really disappointed at u, to come here n mek flimsy excuses for not sharing the ideas u got, I use to hold u @ better esteem , knowing fully well that u are a corper n young man with better prospects than the average Nig. Youth (with dia getting good job mantality) . No matter what, u should never hold bck ideas that can help the next man sitted nxt to you in a way, becos that will go a long way is clearing the streets of imminent vices as dey will have something doing.
Just tek a look, n U'll cee threads persons like HARDON has set up ; to enlighten people about viable business they could engage there funds.
The guy thst also set up the import thread, is also an appropos; pls change this mentality as d life we live is only buh the air we breath, n leran 4rm myself and other good Nigerians as mentioned, let's mek dis place a safe heaven...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2013
You follow trend? That's cool! Did you sell any cloud domains?

How about bigdata or marijauna?

I do use godaddy tool... Those coupones have made domaining awesome as well... SeismicPro was bought for $5 but sold 300 within a week... My fastest sale
mrnestyy1985:

Just like i always do followthe trend and keep domains for long before giving it out.by 670, i mean the lowest i have sold my domain .

I love godaddy bcus i get great discount on purchase and currently have unlimited free hosting.i sometimes get a domain for 2euros and do not have to pay for so many service as a loyal webarian.
i recently grab a couple of niche domain that i hope could make me a few thousands in total when the time comes. me a pm if u are interested. Lol

Finland is cool.summer time !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151