Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,392 members, 7,843,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568939 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: the same way u pay for domains. u add godaddy auctions to ur cart n check out...used my access visa card.

How much and is it for 1 domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk:

I have seen it. What is the easiest way to know Good PR

Use PR Checker - http://www.seocentro.com/tools/search-engines/pagerank.html

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

priceless piece of info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese: We will start this morning with brief tutorial, it will be available by 9am

Getting ready, I want to ask my friend in UK to register an account with afternic and sedo with his name,will if affect me if I parkÉd domains on those sites he registered with his name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2013
bomking4x:

How much and is it for 1 domain?
$4.99 its for a year. covers all ur domains for one year...its like a one year gatefee to auction on godaddy. $4.99 is 798 naira o for access bank. those pple just dae cut my head.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2013
bomking4x:

Getting ready, I want to ask my friend in UK to register an account with afternic and sedo with his name,will if affect me if I parkÉd domains on those sites he registered with his name.
in other words u wantu park ur domains in someone else's house?? or the person will gv u d key to his house(account) which one?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: in other words u wantu park ur domains in someone else's house?? or the person will gv u d key to his house(account) which one?

He will buy the house and dash me the key,afterall what are we friends for grin
mikelreal: $4.99 its for a year. covers all ur domains for one year...its like a one year gatefee to auction on godaddy. $4.99 is 798 naira o for access bank. those pple just dae cut my head.

That's kul
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
http://www.bizham.com/about-me/ we still ve some 4mins left..I implore anyone to pls read that link, it will be a good way to start ur day.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

Thanks for the link, I observed that it is over 10. I typed nairabet and got 2/10. Does it mean that any rank from 2 is a good page rank. Please don't forget the keyword analyzer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2013
bomking4x:

He will buy the house and dash me the key,afterall what are we friends for grin

That's kul
ehen follow me back lemme send u a message abeg.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Few minutes more pls...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk:

Thanks for the link, I observed that it is over 10. I typed nairabet and got 2/10. Does it mean that any rank from 2 is a good page rank. Please don't forget the keyword analyzer
i tried using the tool. but they didnt give me any value or figure. whats wrong?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: http://www.bizham.com/about-me/ we still ve some 4mins left..I implore anyone to pls read that link, it will be a good way to start ur day.
waoh! that page was an eye-opener wink wink tongue cameronese, i admire ur strength and guts. ure truly an inspiration

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Shawnmayor: i tried using the tool. but they didnt give me any value or figure. whats wrong?
depends on which of the tools ua tryin tu use.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: depends on which of the tools ua tryin tu use.
i mean the page. it didnt giv me anythin. just returned d website i typed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
If my sorry is what you are looking for, you were blind to see it a few pages back right?

I only realise you can't fight a proven system... Yup and I will go ahead take advantage of it to it's fullest.

If you have been around for a long time, you would understand the ins and outs of IM, blogging per se.

I don't care what you guys think hence forth.

Dav8id, you know what you did? You are the reason behind why I refused to show Mrnesty my domains when he offered to buy them because I thought he was another 'you'

and if you say I am lying Dav8id, I will go back to the everything you told me and how you claimed to have sold 2 domains: one that was still available to be registered (how can you sell a domain that is still avaible?) and another one that was at auction on Godaddy which does not belong to you.

People come online claiming what they are not and the likes of Dav8id are the reasons I have been acting the way I have in order to prevent people from falling prey and some other things I wont say.

However, Cameronese... Nice marketing, a superb blogging stunt and I like your professionalism. It proves one thing I have learnt but refused to implement. But after yesterday encounter, it's gonna be a U-turn and I don't care what people call it...

BUT saying you turned down $80,000 for Constative? Bro, your domain is brandable I must say and please take a look what such what domains are sold for at brandbucket.com

Mikelreal, thanks for everything and it was nice knowing you could blow hot and cold!

mikelreal: and a little "am sorry guys, I accept am wrong" wont hurt, but he sees it as us bein ungrateful. nobody is takin domainin as a do or die affair, I myself can decide tu dump everythin 2day, life na jeje...take things easy.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Shawnmayor: i mean the page. it didnt giv me anythin. just returned d website i typed
I know na, ok which site did u type? ur domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zika130(f): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=cameronese]

I asked some questions from ogas @ the top in the house and they ingnored me ooo. Well i just came back to say thanks to Cameronese for providing answers to the questions asked here it has actually answered mine too. I am still watching and learning too. I don't mind training from you Cameronese. Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2013
just bought my exercise book..60leaves lol.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: ehen follow me back lemme send u a message abeg.

How do u intend to use your paypal here in Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk:
I meant he shud follow me on nairaland so I can send him a pm...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
malachi2uk:

How do u intend to use your paypal here in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1374446/verified-paypal-back-again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
If my sorry is what you are looking for, you were blind to see it a few pages back right?

I only realise you can't fight a proven system... Yup and I will go ahead take advantage of it to it's fullest.

If you have been around for a long time, you would understand the ins and outs of IM, blogging per se.

I don't care what you guys think hence forth.

Dav8id, you know what you did? You are the reason behind why I refused to show Mrnesty my domains when he offered to buy them because I thought he was another 'you'

and if you say I am lying Dav8id, I will go back to the everything you told me and how you claimed to have sold 2 domains: one that was still available to be registered (how can you sell a domain that is still avaible?) and another one that was at auction on Godaddy which does not belong to you.

People come online claiming what they are not and the likes of Dav8id are the reasons I have been acting the way I have in order to prevent people from falling prey and some other things I wont say.

However, Cameronese... Nice marketing, a superb blogging stunt and I like your professionalism. It proves one thing I have learnt but refused to implement. But after yesterday encounter, it's gonna be a U-turn and I don't care what people call it...

BUT saying you turned down $80,000 for Constative? Bro, your domain is brandable I must say and please take a look what such what domains are sold for at brandbucket.com

Mikelreal, thanks for everything and it was nice knowing you could blow hot and cold!

2s£xy it's ok. Forget it and move on. You've showed me a way that i benefited from too. So, just forget about everything and move on. No what u do or who u are in life, people will see your bad doing and good. so expect that to happen if you want to move far.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Today's Tutorial - How to Identify Quality Domain Names[/size]

Domain Name Business is a wonderful business, a business that has all the makings to change life within a split-seconds. If you're fortunate with domain, a single good sell could change everything about you. However, it is a business that requires high level of individual creativity - to be successful in it, you need to think outside the box sometimes. One way you have to think outside the box is to identify good domain name.

A domainer can only hope to sell for thousands or even millions when the domain is good and of high quality. So how do you identify quality domain name? What are the qualities that make up good domain name?

For a domain to be said to be good, it has to fall under one of these categories:

1. Premium Domain - Though every good domain can be considered to be premium, here I isolate dictionary correctly spelled word as premium domain. This type of domain though not currently available are highly priced if you have them. Some of us who are privileged to have it knows the worth. It is the best choice domain for companies looking to dominate their niche as the industry leader. Premium Domians like Cars.com, Wine.com, Business.com has been sold for stupendous prices in the past.

2. Keyword Rich Domain
- Registering the exact phases people are searching for, present some of the finest opportunities in Domain Industry. We call such exact phrased domain Keyword Rich Domain. It the best domain for SEO

3. Generic Domain - One word English domains are considered generic but in this regard I'll treat it as personally coined word that is Short, Memorable, Pronounceable, and Brandable. This type of domain is the choices for new companies and start up. We are living in a time in history where companies first of all secure a domain before even registering the company name. If you register a company name that you don't own the internet domain, you are building a brand to someone else.

This is where individual creativity is highly required. Companies are preferring custom coined words to Dictionary words for brand purpose. For this to work, the formed for must pass these qualifications

a) Short - The shorter a coined word the better. We live in a fast paced world where no one wants to spend a whole day typing one long world on a browser. Internet companies are recognizing this and making their names as short as possible. Names like: Yahoo, palness, Google. These three names are short, none is longer than 7 characters. They are ideal short generic domains.

b) Memorability - If you are just seeing any of these names for the first time, notice how easy they are to remember. Most of you are seeing Palness for the first time, take note of how easy it will be to remember even months after today

c) Pronounceable - Apart from this few names I mentioned, here are other popular generic names: Pinterest, Instagram, Groupon, Badoo. You don't have to twist your tongue to pronounce any of these domain, are you? That's a priceless quality in domain that buyers are looking for.

d) Brandable - Brand is everything in business. Yahoo originally has no real meaning but it carries so much brand that you will be forced to notice it. The combination of latter that are easily arrangeable and smooth to the eyes makes the branding very easy.

A coined generic domain must contain all these characteristic to be good.

4. Traffic Domain - Expired/Typo/Squatting - A domain that has traffic is good domain for parking and redirecting for traffic and SEO even if the actual domain quality is bad.

For a Domain to be considered as Good. It must fall under one or more of these categories, Premium, Keyword Rich, Generic, Traffic Domain. If a domain doesn't fall under any of these, then it may just be another crap.

I also published this on Bizham right now for my people there to benefit too.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2013
I am in a hurry to publish this so we gonna add more details as the discussion progress
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
I don hear you bro... But for this one? Pockets go dry when I ready...
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

2s£xy it's ok. Forget it and move on. You've showed me a way that i benefited from too. So, just forget about everything and move on. No what u do or who u are in life, people will see your bad doing and good. so expect that to happen if you want to move far.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:
I don hear you bro... But for this one? Pockets go dry when I ready...

dude,
you didn't create this thread, you hijacked it for personal and greedy reasons,
you were playing god while we watched from afar, you forgot that domain business still boils down to personal creativity.
You made a few of us objects of ridicule and mockery.
But we took it in good fate.

Now a helper has come, I know what you are doing !

You are trying to make this thread as uncomfortable as it can be, so it may probably get locked.

Please dude stop whining like a little girl. You should have passed this stage.

And just to remind you !

Nothing can retard the progress of this thread.

Even those who couldn't show up due to your hostilities are now comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese: I am in a hurry to publish this so we gonna add more details as the discussion progress

i have observed that every time you comment, there's a new thing to learn from it.

I'm indeed happy to have you here .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese: I am in a hurry to publish this so we gonna add more details as the discussion progress

Wonderful write up from you sir. You finally made me comment, I ve been following this thread for weeks but never commented !

By the way, I visited your blog and honestly I can say it is loaded! Can you drop me your email, I ve an ebook from the warriors forum on premium domain strategies that people hardly implement! Charles

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Yes Sir...
Imanuelle:

dude,
you didn't create this thread, you hijacked it for personal and greedy reasons,
you were playing god while we watched from afar, you forgot that domain business still boils down to personal creativity.
You made a few of us objects of ridicule and mockery.
But we took it in good fate.

Now a helper has come, I know what you are doing !

You are trying to make this thread as uncomfortable as it can be, so it may probably get locked.

Please dude stop whining like a little girl. You should have passed this stage.

And just to remind you !

Nothing can retard the progress of this thread.

Even those who couldn't show up due to your hostilities are now comfortable.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: ehen follow me back lemme send u a message abeg.

Follow me back on this handle for instant reply

Robot things grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.