Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568944 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
life_style: Use what you have to get what you want. cool

have a fruitful day ahead.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=2s£xy][/quote] after u don apologise finish, u stil dae go back tu quote irrelevant comment..or u tink @Mr Cameron is usin us to get traffic?evn if he is, me I wil check d blog everyday, cos e make sense die. Forgt everytn n move on!! Nobdy wan see ur 100million dollars receipt or whatever, all i said was u talk tu people anyhow, and I tot uv realised dats why u apologised, well it seems u havnt, nevertheless just drop dz issue abeg, we no be women. We gv up o(in @yuzedo's voice), u don win!. CASE CLOSED.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Toptic(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Website Flipping Seminar 1.0 How we make over $2,000 monthly from domains we register with just $10

Hi Nairalanders,

I'm glad to be here again after few days outside...but this time around i come with something brilliant.
It's indeed the best deal to happen around here for long and its a combination of me and one flippa wizard.

How do I mean?
Late last year, i met a guy that is making close to $2,000 monthly building and flipping domain names on flippa.com. And i was like he might be using a strategy that will stop working just anytime so i ignored it.

Without wasting your precious time here. I decided to get in touch with time this year again and i was suprised when he told me all my strategy in website flipping are old and cant bring me good cash, after i was told this i decided to give his method a trial and believe me it is whao!

So if you're opportune to transport yourself to Akure, Ondo State this 17th of August, he is ready to show all the underground secrets that had brought him over $26,000 even from his bedroom.

Why im inviting others to this?
Friends, i understand you cant just succeed without helping others...and this wizard never agreed to even come out live with me but you know me now...

Anyway, you'll need to know more about the seminar and what is in it for you.

Just visit www.amazoncashsecret.com

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by cameronese(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: after u don apologise finish, u stil dae go back tu quote irrelevant comment..or u tink @Mr Cameron is usin us to get traffic?evn if he is, me I wil check d blog everyday, cos e make sense die. Forgt everytn n move on!! Nobdy wan see ur 100million dollars receipt or whatever, all i said was u talk tu people anyhow, and I tot uv realised dats why u apologised, well it seems u havnt, nevertheless just drop dz issue abeg, we no be women. We gv up o(in @yuzedo's voice), u don win!. CASE CLOSED.

I've kept quiet so long but it seem I wouldn't just be left alone.

1. How many traffic are on this thread? The last time I checked 4 or 5 persons have been online at a time at most.

2. People who doesn't know how to share always sees it as strange when others decides to share but know this, my life have been about sharing. I inherited it from my mother who will prefer to stay hungry and feed strangers. When I was just 15yrs old I once picked a brown big envelope filled with money and latter, the first thing that came to my mind was how to return it to the owner because the money may be for something very important. I put every effort to return the money to the owner though I needed money badly to register for my entrance examination. I wasn't appreciated and friends castigated me but I was happy, happy because I have made someone else happy. So, sharing isn't a new thing to me.

3. Mr Sexy, you and I are no match in anything. It will be better if you try and compete with your level. There are people that if they talk, I'll only sit down and listen and there are people if I talk they can only sit down and listen, I think time has come for you to sit down and listen. Probably you heard about domain for the first time through someone who heard it from someone who heard it from me - I am sorry to tell you we are no match.

4. I share Bizham.com to relevant people who are searching for business ideas because that what the site is all about, to change life by teaching business ideas. Now, well over 1,500 Nigerian have been able to start a business of their own for the first time based on the information they got from Bizham.com right from when it was on WealthResult.com. That's just people who feel the need to let me know, there are many others, home and abroad that I don't know.

5. Talking about Domain Business - where and where have you been with domain? My prayer is that you mature someday in domain business but for now, you are still a terrible green horn. Until when Registrars and Parking companies begin to invited you to attend Domainfest with all expenses paid - till then, you are no body to talk to me in this business.

6. Constative.com is a Dictionary Domain and it's not for sale - it is my next big project that's why I turned down offers on it.

Pls, I'll be glad if you could join others for the discussion and quit making references to me

Thank you!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by malachi2uk(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
cameronese:

1. How many traffic are on this thread? The last time I checked 4 or 5 persons have been online at a time at most.

2. People who doesn't know how to share always sees it as strange when others decides to share but know this, my life have been about sharing. I inherited it from my mother who will prefer to stay hungry and feed strangers. When I was just 15yrs old I once picked a brown big envelope filled with money and latter, the first thing that came to my mind was how to return it to the owner because the money may be for something very important. I put every effort to return the money to the owner though I needed money badly to register for my entrance examination. I wasn't appreciated and friends castigated me but I was happy, happy because I have made someone else happy. So, sharing isn't a new thing to me.

3. Mr Sexy, you and I are no match in anything. It will be better if you try and compete with your level. There are people that if they talk, I'll only sit down and listen and there are people if I talk they can only sit down and listen, I think time has come for you to sit down and listen. Probably you heard about domain for the first time through someone who heard it from someone who heard it from me - I am sorry to tell you we are no match.

4. I share Bizham.com to relevant people who are searching for business ideas because that what the site is all about, to change life by teaching business ideas. Now, well over 1,500 Nigerian have been able to start a business of their own for the first time based on the information they got from Bizham.com right from when it was on WealthResult.com. That's just people who feel the need to let me know, there are many others, home and abroad that I don't know.

5. Talking about Domain Business - where and where have you been with domain? My prayer is that you mature someday in domain business but for now, you are still a terrible green horn. Until when Registrars and Parking companies begin to invited you to attend Domainfest with all expenses paid - till then, you are no body to talk to me in this business.

6. Constative.com is a Dictionary Domain and it's not for sale - it is my next big project that's why I turned down offers on it.

Pls, I'll be glad if you could join others for the discussion and quit making references to me

Thank you!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hey Homie just don't get too worked up. You know that you were careful with your words and gave very valuable key points. Many picked up what you were saying, some didn't.

I have followed this thread and I want to personally thank you for all you have done. I am really grateful.

That aside. If someone registers a domain ie a new one. How can he generate traffic to it to sell in a few months time. I mean as a domain flippa and not a website flippa. Since if a domain is parked and promoted could lead to a ban in parking sites..
2s£xy:
Okay... Sorry to all the people who found my atittude annoying.

Make una no vex o.

Everything shared so far are all available via Google.

It's a pity people didn't see my reasons. However, make una no vex.

As far as I am concerned, I dont claim what I am not. Later on, I will upload emails of payment receive including the last $25k offer.

Everybody, Malachi, Mikel, all of una, make una no vex.

Experience is the best teacher...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don't turn this to a competition or war. You guys both are helping people out. It isn't about who is better or older. People were in web business long before Zukerberg but he became a force. Please let it slide.

cameronese:

Thank you!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
[size=20pt]This thread is heading to where it will receive a THREAD CLOSED. , and our eyes will then be cleared that 'Patient is Virtue'

Can we please lets ignore 2s£xy's issue and let's move on?

2s£xy, please forget everything and let's move on with our domain business here

@ cameronese, i respectfully request you to accept my apology on behalf of 2s£xy

Please let's move on with our domain business.[/size]

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
So guys any ideas on this traffic stuff. How can traffic be generated on a new domain that is to be parked and sold without hosting.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy. Not everyone is ungrateful. Please your assistance is really needed. Remember you came here to help, others still need your contributions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: So guys any ideas on this traffic stuff. How can traffic be generated on a new site that is to be parked and sold without hosting.

How can u have a site without hosting? You said ''How can traffic be generated on a new site''
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

How can u have a site without hosting? You said ''How can traffic be generated on a new site''

Sorry, 2s£xy said that he registers domains, holds on to them and sells them for profit. So I want to know how he generates his traffic or if he justs leaves it parked and waits for natural sarch traffic. Sorry I meant domain not site.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

lol u just stole the word from my mouth, a domain is d foundation for a website, d website is what will generate traffic, a domain needs to be hosted b4 u can develop it to generate traffic(website) first tin first is HOSTING
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
@everyone

I'm about to register some domains on GoDaddy but the coupon code keeps applying to only one (out of the seven domains). Is this how coupon codes work or I'm missing something?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: lol u just stole the word from my mouth, a domain is d foundation for a website, d website is what will generate traffic, a domain needs to be hosted b4 u can develop it to generate traffic(website) first tin first is HOSTING

What part of a typo mistake didn't you understand? If you read my comments and statement, you can deduct the mistake. For instance can a new site be registered? No, it is a domain that is registered. Please 2s£xy, I need your answer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What part of a typo mistake didn't you understand? If you read my comments and statement, you can deduct the mistake. For instance can a new site be registered? No, it is a domain that is registered. Please 2s£xy, I need your answer.

Haaaaa, nawa O! Someone is trying to give you the best answer, you also attacking him for giving you the best answer. I'm sick of this thread now. We just nag and nag on simple light issue that does not commensurate with any bad intention. Nawa O! I think i need to leave this thread now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: lol u just stole the word from my mouth, a domain is d foundation for a website, d website is what will generate traffic, a domain needs to be hosted b4 u can develop it to generate traffic(website) first tin first is HOSTING

If you followed 2s£xy, he said that he doesn't host websites (he isn't a site flippa), he only flips domains. I want to know whether he generates traffic for his domains or just leaves them parked.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Haaaaa, nawa O! Someone is trying to give you the best answer, you also attacking him for giving you the best answer. I'm sick of this thread now. We just nag and nag on simple light issue that does not commensurate with any bad intention. Nawa O! I think i need to leave this thread now.

I am pointing out that it was a typo. Not a misunderstanding. I know about hosting and doing SEO. To pull traffic. 2s£xy doesn't host and do SEO. So I am asking if he generates traffic for his domains or not. So how is hosting and SEO the best answer?

What was the lol for?

Sorry if I sounded harsh.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If you followed 2s£xy, he said that he doesn't host websites (he isn't a site flippa), he only flips domains. I want to know whether he generates traffic for his domains or just leaves them parked.

Iit's either you misunderstood 2s£xy. And if you're not sure of what someone replied you, you don't need to assume.

The point and fact is: You cannot have a website without hosting it.

Secondly, You paid and get a domain registered simply mean the domain name is for only you and no one else. This does not mean you've got a site. A registered domain can be sold for anyone and the buyer can develop it to his/her own satisfaction.

Thirdly, if you want to have a site, you paid for hosting and then your domain will be live through the hosting you paid for, and then it means you now have a site.

I hope this helps..??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
oladayo042: @everyone

I'm about to register some domains on GoDaddy but the coupon code keeps applying to only one (out of the seven domains). Is this how coupon codes work or I'm missing something?

Mikelreal, dotcom, please respond. I don't want these names to get snapped by someone else.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
oladayo042:

Mikelreal, dotcom, please respond. I don't want these names to get snapped by someone else.

Use another coupon.

Check for coupons here http://scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bro. Thanx but there is a misunderstanding. The question is,

So guys any ideas on this traffic stuff. How can traffic be generated on a new domain that is to be parked and sold without hosting?

So I want to know if 2s£xy generates traffic or not.
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Iit's either you misunderstood 2s£xy. And if you're not sure of what someone replied you, you don't need to assume.

The point and fact is: You cannot have a website without hosting it.

Secondly, You paid and get a domain registered simply mean the domain name is for only you and no one else. This does not mean you've got a site. A registered domain can be sold for anyone and the buyer can develop it to his/her own satisfaction.

Thirdly, if you want to have a site, you paid for hosting and then your domain will be live through the hosting you paid for, and then it means you now have a site.

I hope this helps..??

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

lol stop being emotional, I wont answer u, lets wait n see d magic u and ur 2sexy will perform tu generate traffic without doin any hosting abi? We dae wait. Maybe we will learn new tricks. Waiting mode.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: lol stop being emotional, I wont answer u, lets wait n see d magic u and ur 2sexy will perfrom tu generate traffice without doin any hosting abi? We dae wait. Maybe we will learn new tricks. Waiting mode.

Mikelreal, u wont finish me with laugh on this thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Use another coupon.

Check for coupons here http://scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes
thanx for this o, me i always ask goggle for coupon codes b4 I see road.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Mikelreal, u wont finish me with laugh on this thread grin grin grin grin grin
bros i buy 60 leaves note book today, I wan learn all d learn-ables.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mikel... It's okay.

And Mr. Cameronese... Face your blogging business and leave me out of it.

Unless you want this thread to be close. Carry on with the blogging stunt I don't care what you have on your blog neither are any of the things on there new to me...

I have seen your ads Many times on Complete Sports and I know what stuff you are made of. So just carry on with your business because you didn't start today.

If I need lectures, I know what to do...

The last thing I would do is lie to people and if I say I sold any domain name, I have proves to show with screenshots.

Once again, I am sorry to my friends on here.

Hence forth if any one needs question concerning domaining, please use Google.com to search for whatever info you need.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikelreal: lol stop being emotional, I wont answer u, lets wait n see d magic u and ur 2sexy will perfrom tu generate traffice without doin any hosting abi? We dae wait. Maybe we will learn new tricks. Waiting mode.

It is not a competition. I am a newbie and 2s£xy says he parks his domains. There have been a lot of enquiry about domain parking on afternic and sedo. So some domains like aged domains already have traffic. If you register them, you can have traffic without hosting.

2s£xy said he registered some. I want to know if he generates traffic for his parked domains or not.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Honestly thanx for your contribution. You really helped. Don't let these things disturb you.
2s£xy:
Mikel... It's okay.

And Mr. Cameronese... Face your blogging business and leave me out of it.

Unless you want this thread to be close. Carry on with the blogging stunt I don't care what you have on your blog neither are any of the things on there new to me...

I have seen your ads Many times on Complete Sports and I know what stuff you are made of. So just carry on with your business because you didn't start today.

If I need lectures, I know what to do...

The last thing I would do is lie to people and if I say I sold any domain name, I have proves to show with screenshots.

Once again, I am sorry to my friends on here.

Hence forth if any one needs question concerning domaining, please use Google.com to search for whatever info you need.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
You are a fare weather friend and a chaser of the next shiny object... I have nothing to say to you anymore.

Quote me anywhere, you can sell any domain without traffic. A brand new domain

dem on give una tools to check backlinks shey

now check the backlinks of these domains as well as page rank

SeismicPro.com and LaundryWatch.com

mikelreal: lol stop being emotional, I wont answer u, lets wait n see d magic u and ur 2sexy will perform tu generate traffic without doin any hosting abi? We dae wait. Maybe we will learn new tricks. Waiting mode.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thanx bro. That is all I wanted. I'm very grateful.
2s£xy:
You are a fare weather friend and a chaser of the next shiny object... I have nothing to say to you anymore.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
2s£xy:

Boss na u just dae get urself worked up over nothing I sent u a pm, guess u still dont get it. Well ur frnd(sins me i don be bad frnd) said u generate traffic to ur domains without hosting? He didnt say u cant sell without hosting..well we re all learnin, we wont mind if u show us d way u generate traffic to ur domain without hosting, cos me I no know

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91