Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,221 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570103 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nedum1979: Pls i need help on how to market it and how to pick names to register

Read the thread from first page you find all the info you want

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2013
I will complete a DN sales today grin
It's a Nigerian name, and the buyer is from Warri.
$290 ..

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Dreaming big this days grin grin
Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2013
xsay: I will complete a DN sales today grin
$290 ..
±N45,000, your ministry is now in d permanent site cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2013
$290 ..
Congrat bro. Happy for this. Great sales ahead of you. Bigger than this one, hope you are among those seing what am seing, the future is really great. Always give God d glory.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2013
$290 ..

Congrats!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Xsay, are u serious abi na play u dey? Cos that ur cartoon mean say u dey joke.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
The owner of camshow.co sold it for $50?? Na wa o. Can't remember who owned it, either dotcom or goodjoe. Camshow.com sold for $52,000
Bad deal!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
gcfr.com:
The owner of camshow.co sold it for $50?? Na wa o. Can't remember who owned it, either dotcom or goodjoe. Camshow.com sold for $52,000
Bad deal!!

Its mine and i did not sell it at all O!.

Na the PM sent convinced you, but the buyer run away for my price.

He want it for $50
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Its mine and i did not sell it at all O!.

Na the PM sent convinced you, but the buyer run away for my price.

He want it for $50

why did you now close the thread?
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
gcfr.com:
why did you now close the thread?

undecided

I won close the thread before i always forget whenever i go there, so ur post here make me remember to close it now, and even since the buyer don run away sef grin

If u see buyer, make buyer mail me on cam (at) camshow.co , i go share u na grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol olk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Xsay, are u serious abi na play u dey? Cos that ur cartoon mean say u dey joke.

Na serious matter oh... When i finalise the deal i go let every body know.. Just one person for this thread know everything about the deal grin *MyBoss* that because one bad ass in this thread stole my domain name. * i no wan talk about that matter sha cos e don pass*
Domain is very wide only if U̶̲̥̅̊ can think well... I Bought igodye(dot) com some days back. * .Tv * is registered by the owner Igodye.. I hope to develop my dotcom to comedy site.. Then sell it to iGodye later.
BTW i get one auction going on @NP just incase any body like the name *Richtemplates (dotcom)*
Goodnight everybody and God bless..

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2013
I decided to reg this domains few days ago

KelechiIheanacho.com

KonstantinosMitroglou.com

CheikhouKouyate.com

Now getting massive views only, especially the first and second, i hope buyer come

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 27, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: I decided to reg this domains few days ago

KelechiIheanacho.com

CheikhouKouyate.com

Now getting massive views only, especially the first and second, i hope buyer come

i am forced to give you a Thump Up. Impressive outside-the-box thinking. As for kelechi's, develop it into a site/blog, splash adsense and see if you can sell it to him or a club that is interested in him.

I have taken my mind off domaining for now, I haven't registered any domain for some months now till I leave here.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2013
xsay:

Na serious matter oh... When i finalise the deal i go let every body know.. Just one person for this thread know everything about the deal grin *MyBoss* that because one bad ass in this thread stole my domain name. * i no wan talk about that matter sha cos e don pass*
Domain is very wide only if U̶̲̥̅̊ can think well... I Bought igodye(dot) com some days back. * .Tv * is registered by the owner Igodye.. I hope to develop my dotcom to comedy site.. Then sell it to iGodye later.
BTW i get one auction going on @NP just incase any body like the name *Richtemplates (dotcom)*
Goodnight everybody and God bless..

them steal your domain? shocked shocked shocked

as for the deal, it makes sense. It shows you are thinking outside the box. You and dot com just did something I have been thinking about... Localised Domaining!

If you remember, I mentioned if anyone saw potential in .com.ng, and almost everyone didn't. At that time, i wasn't really thinking about .com.ng BUT a way to localise this domaining ish.

I would have caught on the train, but I am off domaining for now. We have just a few days to get out of NYSC cheesy.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:
I have taken my mind off domaining for now.
you've said this a zillion times.
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:

but I am off domaining for now.
cheesy off domiaining in ur small mind.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: I decided to reg this domains few days ago

KelechiIheanacho.com

CheikhouKouyate.com

I no go lie, I also tot bout regn d 1st name. But d waiting period. Get ready to wait for 2yrs.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2013
gcfr.com:
cheesy off domiaining in ur small mind.
lol. You should be getting the hint and also consider what we talked about on whatsapp.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
80% grin grin

@Arbitrage please check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
To all those inboxing me bout paypal:
I will advice you all to reg a paypal only with your bb browser, as almost all bb come with installed UK I.P
all u need do is use u.k details to register, and u can get dem from yellow pages.com
Its more safer to operate an unverified paypal, than a verified one.
Goodluck.
https://www.nairaland.com/1437374/how-open-verified-paypal-account
PS: my paypal was limited(banned) today, I had $30.36($16 mine, $10 xsay, goodjoe $4, and @chibenze $0.36)in it
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
xsay: Loading...80% grin grin

@Arbitrage please check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nedum1979: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Check this for registration ArsenalReserveTeam.com , ChelseaReserveTeam.com, LiverpoolReserveTeam.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nedum1979: Check this for registration ArsenalReserveTeam.com , ChelseaReserveTeam.com, LiverpoolReserveTeam.com
Until you are willing to read the FULL pages of this thread, good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Until you are willing to read the FULL pages of this thread, good luck!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
^ ^ ^ LMAO!

This one no even reach the one at namepros na. Hope you saw that one? Over 200 pages and I read all.

It took me like 1 month plus to finish... And you wonder why I was able to flip some domains totaling over $1000 within a few months starting from $10? A case where many has tried before and failed?

There is power in reading... There is Super Power in Action!

Lets see what will be my fate with FX! I hope I fail.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:

i am forced to give you a Thump Up. Impressive outside-the-box thinking. As for kelechi's, develop it into a site/blog, splash adsense and see if you can sell it to him or a club that is interested in him.

I have taken my mind off domaining for now, I haven't registered any domain for some months now till I leave here.

Yes hopefully, but i wonder why this Kelechi and kostantinos getting high views when they're not yet in EPL, especially this kelechi ...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
gcfr.com:

I no go lie, I also tot bout regn d 1st name. But d waiting period. Get ready to wait for 2yrs.

U're rite, i tot about it too, but just cant get it off my head when i keep seeing his name in most football news , thats why i quickly reg it oo.. Will try renew it to 2yrs when its about to expire,,
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy grin DONE DEAL!! Payment received , Domain name Pushed!
On to the next Sale!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2013
@dotcom

If you want to develop that DN. Just copy the pattern ww​.cristianoronaldo.com use.. U will make a lot from google adsense.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
cool
Time to invest my profit on premium names.
I beg is anybody see better name for auction PM me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.