Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (571819 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: If you want to develop and flip, then Flippa is the best choice. A lot of buyers are there but they want to see traffic and earnings.

If you have both, sales will be easier. Note that isn't domaining(domain flipping) but website flipping.
check ur namepros inbox..push d .org to me.
Tnks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Iytech: @ Mintyx, Congrats on your 1st domain sales. I believe this will open the floodgate of many more sales for you. BTW, was it hand registered or u registered it after it dropped?

Amen! hand registered
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
mintyx:

Amen! hand registered
you never reciv ur money?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
you never reciv ur money?

All these oyibo pple due process too much oh.

i completed the transfer on wed and d domain was handed over to the buyer on thursday. I got an auto notification from bodis to make sure my account details is correct that d payment will be disbursed in 1-5 buisness days.

The thing neva show oh and all my small oringo plans this weekend, na carryova tinz till next week lol

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
mintyx:

All these oyibo pple due process too much oh.

i completed the transfer on wed and d domain was handed over to the buyer on thursday. I got an auto notification from bodis to make sure my account details is correct that d payment will be disbursed in 1-5 buisness days.

The thing neva show oh and all my small oringo plans this weekend, na carryova tinz till next week lol

Better late than never! If father flog those wey come late to church, what of those wey no come? At least you have money coming. Therefore be grateful!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
He is being offered N32,400,000($200,000) and the bros is thinking whether to accept or reject.lol
https://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=4573546#post4573546
*faints*

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
He is being offered N32,400,000($200,000) and the bros is thinking whether to accept or reject.lol
*faints*
I will push this night.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Available to reg:

LiverpoolApartment.com

LiverpoolFinance.com

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
*faints*
Lol. That's oyibo for you.

The first poster gave a nice advice which is same method Rick used for the sale of Candy.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
2s£xy:
Available to reg:

LiverpoolApartment.com

LiverpoolFinance.com

Goodluck
Saw them on valuedrops.
Liverpoolapartments.com already exists.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Am about to make a sale, now am thinking whether to use sedo or just me n buyer lol

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Use yourself grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
Am about to make a sale, now am thinking whether to use sedo or just me n buyer lol

Use me grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Use me grin
lol, expecting payment anytime from now.
Now this is crazy, I regd this domain yestday afternoon, contacted end user that same yesterday, and now its sold.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 5:05am On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
Now this is crazy, I regd this domain yestday afternoon, contacted end user that same yesterday, and now its sold.

Nice one, this is the kind of biz i love.. Sharp sharp...

Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:

That's interesting. Happy for you!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
do you remember goodjoe's question about the possibility of this scenario? Do you also remember what people said and called me names?

See how things turned out?

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2013
2s£xy:
do you remember goodjoe's question about the possibility of this scenario? Do you also remember what people said and called me names?

See how things turned out?

smiley
erm no I can't remember. cheesy we dae court? This ur do u do u is threatening cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2013
2s£xy:
why u delete am na.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
congrats! around how much are you expecting!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
grandstar: congrats! around how much are you expecting!
$200,000 cheesy
Am getting N35,000

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Nigerianeagleairline.com
Nigerianeagleairways.com
Which would you choose? Or would you rather go for the dot ng?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
Nigerianeagleairline.com
Nigerianeagleairways.com
Which would you choose? Or would you rather go for the dot ng?

Possible Trademark infringement... Eagle Air(line) (formerly Aero Contractors!) ? Only asking? UDPR is still alive and well angry angry. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2013
mymadam:

Possible Trademark infringement... Eagle Air(line) (formerly Aero Contractors!) ? Only asking? UDPR is still alive and well angry angry. God bless Nigeria.
lol I was thinking since its a new name no TM, the fear of UDPR is d beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Money received!!

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
Money received!!
fire works cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
Money received!!
nice. GOD BE D GLORY. Congrat bro more success ahead. The future is really great cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
Money received!!
congratulobia! more grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2013
gcfr.com:
wao,wot a nice/sharp biz,congrat bros. Wots d name and how do u contact ur end user?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Pls aos, how do u buy cheap domains@ godaddy? I intend to register a name wit them yesterday bt wen i saw the price $12 i run coz na $15 i av wit me 2 reg lik 3or 4 names.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.