Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

From Conception To Delivery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Conception To Delivery (542 Views)

Happy Birthday To Our Blessed Virgin Mary- Feast Of Immaculate Conception / At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? / Deceitful Conception: The Case Of Gilbert Deya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Conception To Delivery by KingofGlory: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Greetings to all pregnant Women and those believing God for children.

This forum is to give spiritual support for every pregnant woman and encourage those believing God for children.

Today I will like to write on BITTERNESS DURING PREGNANCY.

Despite the fact that many are seeking the face of God consistently to get pregnant, many are pregnant but bitter about it. Bitterness is defined as something that is painful or difficult to accept. It causes mental pain or resentment. Bitterness robs people of joy and makes them feel bad continuously.
The following are some of the reasons why some women are bitter during pregnancy:
(1) Because they are pregnant out of wedlock - If this happened to you, don't be bitter. Just confess your sins, repent and ask God to see you through to delivery. He will help you!
(2) Because of the uncooperative attitude of the husband - Some husband's actions about their wives' pregnancy are not encouraging. It's like the wife got pregnant on her own without the husband sleeping with her. Some men see the occurrence of the pregnancy as a result of the woman's carelessness, this is far from being good. If you are pregnant and your husband is not cooperating, don't be bitter, just commit your case to The Lord and He will help and see you through.
(3) Because scan shows a baby girl when a baby boy is being expected - or vice versa. If it were possible for many people they would have love to pre-determine the sex of their babies. Some have given birth to boys now they want a girl or vice versa. If you find yourself in this position don't be bitter, a child is a child and each one of them is fearfully and wonderfully made. You have to be contented with whom The Lord has given you.

We will continue with more reasons later.
As a daughter of Zion, God wants you to avoid all forms of bitterness - Ephesians 4:31

You may need to pray as follows:
(1) Lord, cleanse me by the blood of Jesus. Wash away every sin that breeds bitterness in my heart.
(2) Lord, help me to forgive my husband and any other person that has offended me.
(3) Every arrow of bitterness in me, I reject and resist you in Jesus name
(4) You root of bitterness in my life, be uprooted in Jesus name
(5) Every blessing I've lost through bitterness, I re-possess in Jesus name
Re: From Conception To Delivery by KingofGlory: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
MISCARRIAGE

Miscarriage refers to sudden termination of a pregnancy. A women is said to have had a miscarriage when she suffers spontaneous abortion before the twenty-eight week of pregnancy.
To abort means to cause something to end fruitlessly, unsuccessfully or prematurely.
Your pregnancy will not end fruitlessly, unsuccessfully or prematurely in Jesus name.

Miscarriage can be caused by:

1) Physical activities - e.g. Being exposed to too much shock or involvement in too many strenuous activities.

2) Spiritual activities - more often than not, miscarriages are accomplished in the spirit realm before they manifest in the physical. Some of the ways by which it occur include the following:
- seeing anything with colour red in the dream, e.g. red shoe, red bag, red car etc.
- seeing blood flowing out of your body in the dream
- dangerous fighting in the dream
- being shot in the dream
- diverse witchcraft manipulations

3) Psychological - wrong thoughts and imaginations. Proverbs 23:7

4) Evil inheritance - at times, miscarriages occur because its in the family line.
Re: From Conception To Delivery by KingofGlory: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
PRAYER POINTS AGAINST MISCARRIAGE

It is not the will of God for you to be experiencing miscarriage. Isaiah 65:19-23.
The voice of weeping and crying shall not be found in your house in Jesus name.

Please pray as follows:

1) I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my pregnancy in Jesus name.
2) Evil inheritance of miscarriage, I reject you in Jesus name
3). Powers that abort pregnancy, loose your hold over me and my pregnancy in Jesus name.
4) Evil imaginations and thoughts against my pregnancy, be cancelled in Jesus name.
5). My baby receive the power of God to fight back against every attack in Jesus name.
6). Fire of God, envelope me and my baby in Jesus name.
7). I command any blood that is flowing or about to flow out of me to dry up in Jesus name.
cool. Miscarriage, you are not my portion in Jesus name.
9) O Lord, overturn every arrangement in the spirit realm to make me loose my pregnancy in Jesus name.
10) Thank God for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Hope To Faith / Look Away From Yourself Part 3 / Is This Not Enough Proof That Jesus(a S)foretold Of Another Prophet Coming???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.