Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: Emulate Alex Otti, Stop Ex-Governors Pensions, Obasanjo Urges State Governors by 123yes(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22
Extending it to former president and the vice president will make sense too. Just me thinking aloud
Romance / Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy In Abuja by 123yes(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22
Nothing unemployment cannot cause in this country

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her UK Job For Telling Her Boss Sorry, Explains(vid,pics) by 123yes(m): 10:54am On Mar 22
This one has carried her Nigerians lazy attitude in their work to UK. This is a country where you earned your wages not lazing about at the end of the month you collect salary.
Education / Re: Nasarawa State University Students Die During Stampede For Palliatives by 123yes(m): 10:42am On Mar 22
God have mercy.which kind wahala be this. . Sharing palliatives is the easiest way government stole from the people. When the spent #1b they will say they spent #10 billions
Crime / Re: Drug Trafficking: Court Jails Lagos Socialite’s Convicted Friend 15 Years by 123yes(m): 4:56am On Mar 22
So other tribes used to carry drugs? Maybe she changed her name in the court from onyeyechi to Odeyemi. God will continue to expose all your hatred to Ibos in this nation. Any Ibo who made money is a drug pusher according to you people. No tribes in Nigeria will lower their ego and passed through what we passed through to make money around the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online by 123yes(m): 4:27am On Mar 22
illicit:

Stop lying...
am lying so that you pay me money. Don't know how you people think and behave
Business / Re: Lady Hospitalised After Buying And Wearing Wig She Bought Online by 123yes(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21
The wig is highly possessed. I went to Lagos from ABU zaria in 2004 on MFM youth program. Not quite 5 minutes we arrived at the headquarters. A pickup disembarked and 3 people came out or the vehicle with a lady a acting like mad person and the mother was crying and rolling on the ground saying for three days the daughter was insane. Luckily for her the prayer warriors were conducting prayers. The leader of the prayer warrior ashed the mother what happened after explaining that this started immediately she returned from the saloon where she went to fix her her. The man asked for razor and removed all the attachment on the head of that lady. Immediately the last one was removed the lady regained her sanity and begins to asked the mother what brought them their. It was an instant miracle within space of 15 minutes.
My advice to that lady is to go a church and do deliverance because her case is not a hospital thing. I wish her quick recovering
Celebrities / Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by 123yes(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21
Congratulations strong man of nollywood. May the baby be a source of blessing to the family. The former wife, how market. I thought that Chris Okotie would have married you by now. Pastors putting asunder to people's marriages in the guise of been their spiritual head.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by 123yes(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21
Tokshadeen:
Na who dey oil the engine of this goddess wey Ojukwu leave behind?
your mind always thinking evil. Nawaoooh
Romance / Re: Thread closed by 123yes(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21
Why not make money your self are they not men like you? Lazy youth
Culture / Re: Bill To Regulate Igbo Apprenticeship System, ‘igba Boi’, Passes Second Reading by 123yes(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21
This people has no work to do again in the house. IBO boi system is a personal apprentice system that has nothing to do with government. Government should concerns them selves how to provide employment to the youths

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija Hints At New Season by 123yes(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21
New sets of millionaire loading. Youths your opportunity to make your self popular and become millionaire are here.
Politics / Re: Young Man Embarks On Trekking From Cross River To Abuja To Meet His Senator by 123yes(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21
Nothing unemployment cannot do in this world. Guy kidnappers are every where on Nigeria road now. Hope you reach safe.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Anambra’s Out-of-school Children Best Score And Soludo’s Educational Impact by 123yes(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21
The Anambra giants strides you are seeing today in eduction foundation was laid by Peter Obi when he was the governor of the state. Subsequent like Soludo followed his foot step kudos to them.
Romance / Re: Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) by 123yes(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21
Where are the pictures or you just woke up from sleep to write this trends

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Bobrisky And Verydarkman Fight Dirty Exposes Each Other Secrets First Abuja GAY by 123yes(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21
Live two dirty people with their dirty life. Until they fight enter gutter then I will know they are serious with this fight.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Senate To Summon Ex-cbn Governo, Emefiele, Over N30 Trillion ‘ways And Means’ by 123yes(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21
The same rubber stamp Senate during Buhari regime that passes everything is trying to disturb our peace with Emefile invite. We voted Tinubu so that things will be put in other. The same blame game of Buhari has also 🌟 again. APC government get sense so!
Celebrities / Re: Pastor Wife Caught In The Hotel With Choir Master. by 123yes(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21
It is not what you think. They went there so that the choir music master will teach her a new song. They were feeling heat that was why the remove their dresses. That I have seen . I think is film acting.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Describes Transition Into A Woman As 'smooth' by 123yes(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21
This man is a deceive. He did not transmitte to any woman. One day all his pranks will be exposed. Of course he is a sharp guy dinning with super boys and sleeping with women. I never envy him for once. Ask Tonto she will download to you who Bobrisky is.
Autos / Re: 2013 Toyota Corolla Sport In Ibadan 08069992556 by 123yes(m): 3:43am On Mar 21
Price please
Autos / Re: Used Toyota Corolla 2004 Model Buy N Drive. 3. by 123yes(m): 3:41am On Mar 21
Please price
Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia's President Invites The Country's Largest Criminal Group To Peace Talks by 123yes(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20
Celestialsword:
Boko Haram is not a Nigeria terrorist group,so the government can't negotiate with them
oga what are they! Are you in Nigeria or just coming from overseas
Religion / Re: ‘i've Issues With Jesus, Can’t Give Him Full Control; I’m God Of Me’: Kanye West by 123yes(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20
What do you expect from a man who only like to marry harlots as wife. Despite his wealth and affluence, to me he cannot think straight. His talk, his life
Politics / Re: FULL LIST: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by 123yes(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20
They just brought out one statistics that yourba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria.. I think this out of school children info shows otherwise to prove that south east is leading in education in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria by 123yes(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20
West is never leading in education. Anybody who brought out that statistics knows that it is not true. When I did my youth service in yourba land, state of Ogun, it is disheartening to note that many young men and women there could not understand or speak English language exactly what is obtained in the North here. It is very difficult you see an ibo person who cannot communicate in English language. You can say majority of them are traders, sure. Most of them are graduates other passed their elementary and secondary school before serving their masters.

14 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia's President Invites The Country's Largest Criminal Group To Peace Talks by 123yes(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20
This is wise decision by Colombian President. You can act tough like Nigerian president and you don't have means and liver to sustain that toughness. If that could bring solutions to Nigeria
numerous security problems why not. The government has been fighting boko Haram, bandits for years now without end in sight.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Burkina Faso Banned Indecent Content On Social Media By Passing A Stric Law by 123yes(m): 4:59am On Mar 20
I wish this kind laws should be implemented in Nigeria too to include all insults on Nairalañd especially if you made contribution contrary to some people's view.

1 Like

Education / Re: Chime Ifebuchechukwu Giland : The World's Youngest University Owner by 123yes(m): 4:49am On Mar 20
Your topic should have been ' The first African distance learning university. You claims that he is youngest university owner and failed to mention his age. Some trends in Nairalañd though.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by 123yes(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19
Madam you are over qualified for this job having gone through your profile. I wish you success as you pilots the affairs of this bank.

175 Likes 11 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: BBC Report Amaechi Muonagor: Nigerian Nollywood Legend Begs For Help With Kidney by 123yes(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19
I wish he gets well through the help Nigerians will extend to him. Please can they help us on how to reach him to offer our help by publishing his account no on popular platforms.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.