Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Nnamdi Azikiwe Is Not From Igbo Tribe!! by 123yes(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17
Clap for your self great historian. Only you and your family has these information first hand that the bride price mother of great Ibo/ First president of Nigeria was not paid.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 12:17am On Mar 17
Britishpea:

Foo…..l no one is segregating you ethnically you are the one doing so. Na only ibo Dey contribute their quota for naija Abi? So Hausa, Yoruba and other tribes are not doing their best?

You are whatever you call or think of yourself. Inferiority complex only runs in the blood of the poor Ibos. The rich ones are enjoying life with every tribes in Nigeria. Stay in Nairaland and be writing jargons
I learnt from that man on your street that you and your father are drunkard, and your mother is an idiot fool
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 12:10am On Mar 17
CluelessMODS:

Every tribe is sweet, nobody hates Igbos you people are your own problem.
Meanwhile your comment is irrelevant to the thread seems your are drunk.
It is you and you kiakia dirty father that is drunk
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16
Ibo is sweet. No matter our contributions to the progress of this nation other tribe hate us with passion. That never discourage us from moving forward and contributing our quota to make sure that Nigeria progress
Kudos to this great son of Ibo land.

197 Likes 15 Shares

Politics / Re: Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President by 123yes(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16
mobisonkk2:
Nigerians love them? You must high on some cheap grass.

fool. Only you and you god forsaken father knows what is cheap grass. Animal with 2 horns
Politics / Re: Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President by 123yes(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16
eleniyan2020:
igbos love them not Nigerians..
so it is only ibos that voted for Peter Obi and he won 11 states including Abuja.
Phones / Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by 123yes(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16
The worse network is 9 Mobile. Their internet network can go off for a whole week. I wonder how they are making money. Mtn Don become snail. These slow network is affecting our online trading seriously.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Crime / Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by 123yes(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16
This community Don buy market.Na to deliver it to them raw.

314 Likes 35 Shares

Science/Technology / Re: 3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China by 123yes(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16
Great achievement. These guys need to be encouraged. What these guys need is encouragement from government to establish here in the country and not shaking of hands.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Woman With A Calm Face Caught Stealing By CCTV In The Market (video) by 123yes(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16
I don't know how people like to bring shame to their family especially to their husband and their children. How will this woman face the husband and people living with her if they see this picture if has that have gone viral. The next thing you will hear is 😈 that pushed me.
God will continue to expose those evil minds that are working against growth if our business.
Politics / Re: Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President by 123yes(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16
Labour party should try as much as possible to settle all there squabbles bedeviling the party. Nigerians love them because of Peter Obi but the want to scatter the party.Every day one issue or the other instead of playing the opposition.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Counter Thread: Igbo Dominated Goodluck Jonathan's Government by 123yes(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16
True[/quote]
Politics / Re: Counter Thread: Igbo Dominated Goodluck Jonathan's Government by 123yes(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16
Ibos did not dominate Jonathan or Obasanjo government rather they were appointed in the key sectors of the economy. Of course you know they delivered because they were technocrats with grade AA+ experience in their various fields.
Buhari was not corrupt as an individual but he appointed his fulani brothers who are mostly not qualified and correct and they run down the economy that is why we are were we are today. Tinubu appointed his own tribal people too. The world is watching with time we will know if his choice is best for this nation.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Situation Report On The Attack And Killing Of Military Personnel On Peace Missio by 123yes(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16
Why kill solders that came to keep peace. Some Nigerians are a disappointment to this generation. Why start war you know you can never ever win These individuals have bought market for their community that it will take years to heal the wound these will cost their community. I weep for the elders who will now suffer for these problems

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by 123yes(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16
Congratulations madam! You must be a good woman and your husband knows that you deserve the best. I wish you continued what ever you are doing to win the 💓 of this man.
A lesson to nasty ladies who never value their husband.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Cert Racketeering: Anambra Sacks 6 Directors With Imo State University Degrees by 123yes(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16
Many people finished university with good grades and there is no work for them. Many workers and politicians are parading fake certificate and intimidating people with real certificate in their work place. Now that some state wants to weed these kind of people out of the system just checked the backlash that these sacked fake certificate forgers will create in the system

1 Like

Travel / Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by 123yes(m): 11:56am On Mar 16
It is lazy people that always disturb us of relocating abroad to make hard currency when you can do the same in your bedroom with your phone and laptop and have every time to your self.
You can start as little as $10 and grow it over a period of time.
DM if you are interested. The information is not free because free info makes people not to be serious in what ever you taught them free.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by 123yes(m): 11:22am On Mar 16
Why is kaduna state the bird rock of attack all the time. People always say El-rufai was behind bandits attack during his time as governor. I always defend him that no leader will like to kill the people he was charged to protect. Now that he was no more the governor, who then is behind all these current attacks.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Anthony Joshua Sparks Relationship Rumor With Business Woman, Kika Osunde by 123yes(m): 11:15am On Mar 16
Lucky girl! This lady must be special to win the 💓 of the like of Joshua. I happy for them. I wish this will led them to the alter.
Romance / Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by 123yes(m): 10:32am On Mar 16
This guy is a professional romance expert. Any woman who follow this guy advice can never lose their man to another lady. The only problem is that ladies pretends a lot when they are with their real boy friends or their husbands so that they will not tag them wayward, but will give it anyhow to strangers

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by 123yes(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15
You have not meet your missing bone. One day God will help you out. This I have seen

45 Likes 3 Shares

Phones / Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by 123yes(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15
Glo has been there to save Nigerians from MTN and their evil capitalist tendencies. Glo Brought down prices of SIM card then from over ₦50k to ₦6.5k immediately they started and start seconds billing two days after they started which MTN claims that it will take them another 2 years to start seconds billing. The only problem Nigerians runs from GLO is their slow internet connection. If they can improve on that sky is their limits and bye bye to other services providers operating here in Nigeria

277 Likes 17 Shares

Politics / Re: All Senators And House Of Rep Members Should Be Executed For Corruption by 123yes(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15
Nigeria politicians refused to learn especially from what is happening in other west African countries. If Nigeria army decides to toe same lines i think they will definitely have the masses support. Though I for one cannot support violent change of an countries leadership.
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Chief Of Staff, Gbajabiamila Removed by 123yes(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15
Tinubu is working! Any person that is the Klug of progress in his govt should be shown the back door. El_rufai time is now. Please no insults

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15
alimiadedayo1:
o
you have no sense how does that relate to the topic?everything igbo do this igbo do that as if you are the only tribe in the world
smelling mouth. See fool like you insulting someone who gave an opinion. I don't blame you, but your idiot father who has no time to inculcate good habits to his evil children because of his drinking habits. Beast!!!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 11:59am On Mar 15
Cabalgeneral:

Close your mouth
I thank God I have mouth to close. What of you that your cancer infested mouth cannot close. You will be in pain until you die. i don't blame you but your nothing forsaken father who never imparted his children on the need to respect other people's opinions because his drinking habits at kiakia stores never allow him to know how his kids are fairing. Get a life. Beast of no nation.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 11:17am On Mar 15
Cabalgeneral:

Close your mouth
Thank God I have mouth to close. That deathly cancer in your mouth will not allow your own mouth to close. Between I and you who is better? Bitter heart does my opinion called for insults? Your dad have no home training, I don't expect more from you beast of no nation
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 5:05am On Mar 15
When the IBOS from South East says that they are from Israel people will begin to castigate them. I know in this generation the truth will eventually be told one day.

16 Likes

Culture / Re: Meet Oba Owolabi Olakulehin, The Next Olubadan Of Ibadan by 123yes(m): 4:56am On Mar 15
That is great arrangements. I wish Nigeria leadership will be fashioned in this way most of these problems in Nigeria will vanished away. The issue is my turn and born to rule syndromes that have drag this country down will be a thin of the past.

31 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Has The South-south Benefited From Their Southwest Alliance? by 123yes(m): 4:45am On Mar 15
Ask Wike this question, I think he is in a better position to know having sold Rivers state presidential vote meant for Peter Obi labour party to Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) by 123yes(m): 4:38am On Mar 15
This is a lady who knows the importance of a man in her life. An epitome of a good and faithful wife. Some ladies after the man finished training them will now know that the man is an illiterate and doesn't fit them and will tell the man to say how much he spent on her head.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra by 123yes(m): 4:24am On Mar 15
Watin you see that made you reached this conclusion? Anyway Anambra election coming up will definitely determine this your claim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.