Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 34 pages)

Business / Re: Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS by 123yes(m): 3:35am On Mar 15
Babangidapikin:
Some people are really honest in this country o ...they don't take what does not belongs to them .. economy or no economy... I hope the Kano State Governor name something important after him like a road or build a Masjid in his name if he is a Moslem.
And if he a Christian nothing for him.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by 123yes(m): 3:13am On Mar 15
Max24:
Serves her right. Let her go collect her Social Media CBN appointment from the Agulu SM president.. It cannot favour her and her family after singing baba wey no we'll he dey shout Emilokan ooo. Make Elupee 77 favour her.
The lady is already made with or without Tinubu appointment. Wipe for your self for supporting Tinubu and you and no body in your family are remembered. Continue to rant online with an empty stomach.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) by 123yes(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13
Jemex003:

Go to any nearest Police Station to explain to them as you wrong it here. Since your father has been hurting with AK47. Igbos with criminal mind
I was told you have no father. Ask your mother who is your real father. Little bastard.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) by 123yes(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13
Jemex003:

Go to any nearest Police Station to explain to them as you wrong it here. Since your father has been hurting with AK47. Igbos with criminal mind
You hate for ibos is what kept you and your family suffering till date.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija Star, Queen Atang Excited As She Shows Off Wedding Dress Ahead Of Intro by 123yes(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13
Congratulations queen! She was the most dressed housemate during their time. God please bless her marriage.
Waiting for Angel wedding 2!
Romance / Re: Why Are Some Women Wicked And Selfish by 123yes(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13
I think the women should be in position to answer the questions.
Politics / Re: Please Which Promise Has Tinubu Kept Since May 29? by 123yes(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13
He has kept the promise of renew hope agenda.
I believe in Tinubu government that things will surely get better. That is the renew hope agenda.
Accept it or not he setting things right
Crime / Re: Kano Police Reportedly Arrests 11 Muslims For Eating During Ramadan by 123yes(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13
No comment. I don't want to look for my head!
Health / Re: Children In North East Are The Most Hitted By Inflation & Subsidy Removal by 123yes(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13
Stop all these propaganda. So children of other parts of the country are enjoying while the north east children are suffering? Not only the children are suffering in the country today but adults too are even worst hit
I trust Tinubu will do something to easy these suffering ravaging the land
Foreign Affairs / Re: US House Of Reps Votes To Ban TikTok in US by 123yes(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13
123yes:
Why? Because it is not an American company. Tik Tok is just like YouTube short videos
Tik Tok popularity took Americans by supprised and they are clamouring to Ban it in America some years back. Maybe they will succeed this time around. Wicked politicians every where.
Foreign Affairs / Re: US House Of Reps Votes To Ban TikTok in US by 123yes(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13
Why? Because it is not an American company. Tik Tak is just like YouTube short videos
Tik Tak popularity took Americans by supprised and they are clamouring to Ban it in America Maybe they will succeed this time around. Wicked politicians every where.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by 123yes(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13
kentokay71:
you do not know anything, do you know what is called ecowas, it is not a matter of nigeria, read and try to understand before you make comment
I know the meaning of ECOWAS before they born your mother. You fool that claimed to know something
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin: Russia Nuclear Weapon More Advanced Than The US by 123yes(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13
America has gone beyond nuclear bomb. Hydrogen bomb is more advanced and deadly than nuclear bombs and the America has lots pill of it. Nuclear arms are stocked in secrecy as such, you may not know the strength of other countries stock pill.
So Russia should chill
Family / Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 123yes(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13
I don't blame the wicked woman whose children are diamond, but parents that gave their children as maid. Every parents should struggle to train their wards no matter what it will cost them

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by 123yes(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13
Inconsistent policy of Nigeria government. Nigeria have shamed themself amongst committee of West African states. What a shame.

200 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) by 123yes(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13
plantist:

I still don't understand how you guys find ways to rationalize evil. An easterner will never take responsibility for his actions. May God liberate you.
South East are already liberated. It is you people that hate south east that need liberation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) by 123yes(m): 10:46am On Mar 13
adekolaelect:
But you know the brand of ESN Guns as you are among of them?
fool. I know what can you do

1 Like 1 Share

Computers / Re: Usa Standardization Extra Clean And Neat Used Laptops by 123yes(m): 4:47am On Mar 13
Your products are good based on their individual specifications, the main Koko Na money..
Sports / Re: UK To Pay Failed Asylum Seekers £3000 by 123yes(m): 3:27am On Mar 13
That is a great news to most of them. A country that plan for their people and other citizens all over the world. I know if some of these asylum seekers have €3000 in their Kitt, they would not have plans travelling abroad.
Politics / Re: Most Senators Got 500M Naira Each From The 2024 Budget Senator Jarigbe Revealed by 123yes(m): 3:18am On Mar 13
Nigerians see unah leaders. In the same economy workers cannot receive ₦30k as monthly take home pay. What are country of wicked leaders.
Politics / Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by 123yes(m): 3:12am On Mar 13
Why hideous business thrives because the Perpetrators always buy Thier way out. Government Should be akin to their responsibility by handing down maximum punishment to offenders. I think that will discourage others from engaging in such inhuman kind of businesses

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) by 123yes(m): 2:43am On Mar 13
Definitely not ESN/IPOB members, but rather private gun fabricating factory scattered in the south east that fabricates local gun for hunters. and private security guards.
ESN/IPOB does not use use this kind of Dean guns.

228 Likes 18 Shares

Crime / Re: Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) by 123yes(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11
Some of the policies of government are really bringing problems to the society. Tinted car glass is one of them. An avenue of enriching policemen on the road. Policemen harases even cars that came with factory fitted sunshade and say it is tinted glass. This policy cannot stop bandit from operating on our roads
Business / Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by 123yes(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11
Deception! The juju I know in business of buying and selling is to have goods and sale at a reduced price and treat your customers well. As long as you have no goods in your shop and you are putting juju. What will your customers buy when they come to your store. Mumu people everywhere

41 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai by 123yes(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11
Like father like son. What do you expect. They are like their father talking without brain. The same talking without reasoning deniled El_rufai clearance from his ministerial ambition.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: No More Governorship Positions For Non Lagos Indigenes by 123yes(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11
The Mafians who has money will still override you lagosians. Lagos was developed by non indigenes and federal government and not those who just wake up to claim to be legosians.
Business / Re: Flutterwave Current Challenges: Assessing Its Viability And Future Prospects by 123yes(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10
I lost money online at least 4 times by websites that is using flutterwaves as platform. What ever that is happening to them now is as a result of cry of innocent Nigerians that flutterwaves collaborated with some platforms to defraud.
Politics / Re: El-rufai's Son Slams Peter Obi, Says Tinubu, Fashola & His Father Is Better Off by 123yes(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10
Your father must be better than Peter Obi because you are riding on the I'll gotten wealth of your father. Where did you get money to contest House of representatives in Kaduna State. Where is the official place you work to make money. Peter Obi son is in hollywood doing exploits. Nigeria knows who is better among the three of them and not you to speak on behalf of Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Adult Film Star Sophia Leone Dead At 26 After Being Found Unresponsive by 123yes(m): 4:51am On Mar 10
At least some dick will rest. Condolences to all her fans all over the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.