Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

Politics / Re: "Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account" by 123yes(m): 2:26am
Richtaiwo:
At an average conversion rate of N1200/$, that is a whooping N864 million for a child's school fees. Between this Yahaya Bello and Peter Obi, it's actually difficult to figure out who is more criminal than the other.
Most you call Peter Obi even in the news that never concerned him. Why did you hate a man who has done nothing to you, you're family so much. I pray that one day you be a leader and people will do what you are doing to Peter Obi now. He is a fraudsters and EFCC never tried him since he left as a governor.
Politics / Re: UNN Lecturer' Caught Pants Down With Married Student by 123yes(m): 5:02am On Apr 23
The highest form of an insult a man could face in his life.
Religion / Re: ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt by 123yes(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22
ChizzyBuna:
Gas Lightning 101 grin grin grin

The same church that members went to her Facebook and finished her with insults grin grin
Calling her a bastard with fake testimony

Enjoy your 10 mins fame Ma
It will fade away in 1 week

All these ones na Damage control
To save face of their DADDY Ministry grin grin

Trust me,
If you come back to this church in 1 week time
Nobody go send you.

Enjoy your 10 mins of fame
Use it wisely before Nigerians forget you.

My guy pray for 10 minutes fame, your life will never ever remain the same
Politics / Re: Video: Man Raises Alarm Over Reno Omokri Tactics Of Scamming People Via Youtube by 123yes(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21
None of Reno program is working here in Nigeria. Therefore he is a scammer
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Supreme Leader Calls For Iranian Military To Learn From Isreal by 123yes(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
If you can't beat your enemy you join them. Iranian supreme leader has just said the naked truth.

9 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jewish Population By Country by 123yes(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

Go and remove him nah.
Investment / Re: How To Be A Millionaire Affiliate Marketer by 123yes(m): 5:15am On Apr 21
Are you a millionaire affiliate marketer. Show us evidence.. we are tired of copy and paste articles
Politics / Re: EFCC In Very Big Trouble As Angry Yahaya Bello Is Seriously Preparing 2 Take The by 123yes(m): 5:05am On Apr 21
I thought he calls him self lion. Why running and hiding like woman. The fight will only begins at the ring when he appears physically. He want to be Nigeria president without Gort. He was amongst the Lord's in Buhari government. Tinubu does not care. His motto answer for your stewardship.
Politics / Re: EFCC In Very Big Trouble As Angry Yahaya Bello Is Seriously Preparing 2 Take The by 123yes(m): 4:57am On Apr 21
I thought he calls him self lion. Why running and hiding like woman. The fight will only begins at the ring when he appears physically
Sports / Re: Congratulations To Emmanuel Amuneke. by 123yes(m): 4:49am On Apr 21
He was one of the best super Eagles players those days. Congratulations. I wish you success in this your new tedious job.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by 123yes(m): 4:44am On Apr 21
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen. Spraying of money can never stop in Nigeria is part of our culture to help the celebrant.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by 123yes(m): 4:40am On Apr 21
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial by 123yes(m): 4:30am On Apr 21
PressMyButton:
This woman just carry FFK food dey enter everywhere.
Even your mother has past history. Find out from her if am lying

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial by 123yes(m): 4:26am On Apr 21
SocialJustice:
Who dey smash this woman
Your father. Evil mind!!

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by 123yes(m): 3:41am On Apr 21
ShoeGetSize:
😂 The other day when FFK was mouthing off Anti Semitic, Anti Israel garbage while shaking his filthy political nyash for Muslims like the political prostitute we know him to be, I was just laughing at the man's abject stupidity and incredible ignorance.

Israel has carried out several highly successful strikes on Iranian targets over many years.
The attack which eliminated several high ranking Iranian generals several weeks ago was just the tip of the iceberg. The fact that it took the Iranians three days after the Israeli drone strike before they discovered the damage it caused, just shows how utterly incompetent they are and how unprepared they are for an actual war against Israel.
That fool called ffk was castigating Israel of using outdated weapons against Iran. Now the truth is out about the outcomes of the attack he will go dump. That is the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria. No Moslem will talk against Saudi Arabia
Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial by 123yes(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20
Over beautiful if actually there is a word like that. A woman over 60 years but still look under 30. God really created some people special.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: NAF Panthers: Nigerian Airforce Special Forces Squad by 123yes(m): 9:29am On Apr 20
God help these men . Their lives is always in danger in Nigeria because of armbush
Sports / Re: Tunde Onakoya Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Chess Marathon by 123yes(m): 4:12am On Apr 20
Ambitious guy. Going for what he knows and can do best. A whopping record of 58 hours of playing chase undefeated. Congratulations man!

82 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by 123yes(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
I don't just know why I like Igbo people, the are so unique in anything they do, God bless the Igbos
Amen. God will bless you and all your family for ever for loving a tribe the whole country hate despite their contributions to the nation building
Sports / Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by 123yes(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19
ignis:
When will Peter Obi turn up?
your father nko? Is he not a man like Obi. Maybe no transport money. Gofundme for his air fare ticket. I promised to contribute 200k
Politics / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering by 123yes(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19
Congratulations man! Enjoy you're retirement in peace!

2 Likes

Business / Re: 10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 by 123yes(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17
alanto:
Obidients just dey avoid the thread. Ibos hate anything Dangote but they want people to fly Air Peace. Lol
why do you hate IBO's so much. Most you tad obidients and IBO's on any news that not even concern them. Na waaa ooooh
Politics / Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by 123yes(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
President Tinubu, just direct the scrapping of that fraudulent scheme called NYSC... It has run its course.

Let people graduate and face their careers squarely. Let's quit compelling them to partake in a clearly dumb and fake scheme to unite a nation that has kept dividing along religious and ethnic lines for decades now.

If NYSC must continue, it should be fully voluntary. The certificate should no longer be a prerequisite for government jobs and political appointments.
clap for your self. News commentator
Celebrities / Re: E-Money To Raise Jnr Pope’s Sons by 123yes(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17
enemyofprogress:
I just hope he won't end up raising their mother's legs up.
continue to think evil in your life. It retard some one's progress
Politics / Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by 123yes(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17
Topman7:

You are a devil.

You call wishing the county evil, ''criticism'' abi?

By the time DSS call you in and hand you a few dirty slaps on your dumb face you will learn the true meaning of ''criticism''.

IPOB DEMON.

You have no life. Continue insulting people online one day you will surely meet your Waterloo
Celebrities / Re: EFCC Arrests Cubana Chief Priest For Abusing The Naira by 123yes(m): 4:59am On Apr 17
This is how to know when a core organ of government has no work to do but to chase shadows. This is Africa. We like spreading money to support the celebrant's. Even all of you supporting Efcc have one time or the other spread money in an occasion. Every body most be prosecuted. We will now dig dip into people in government who has spread money in an occasion and send picture and videos to efcc if they fail to prosecute them we go to court. Buhari son wedding money was spread their including hard currency.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by 123yes(m): 4:48am On Apr 17
People without common sense are always afraid of criticism. You people that are always on line on NL insulting people, their mother, father and their tribe for making contributions on threads how many times have they ban them here. No need wasting my precious data here since I know your hatred tribal sponsored thread will not see front page.
When will your hatred for ibos stop. Stop using obedients as cover

29 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by 123yes(m): 4:41am On Apr 17
Whether you. Kidnapped or you gave info, oga na the same. Your own father? People get heart. Some people are not worth to be called the son of a man.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by 123yes(m): 4:12am On Apr 15
TemplarLandry:
cool
when I started life, my first work need someone to come and sign for me in case I still from the place. All my church members refused to sign for me until I told one moslem Yoruba man. He went straight and signed for me. Thank God I did not bring shame to him through out the period I works in that place. Our so called Christian brothers can not allowed you to sleep in any church if you are stranded.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by 123yes(m): 3:37am On Apr 15
SS777:

Animal, forever even in your dead Biafra, you will continue being under my command.
I thank God I have dead Biafra. Ask you're mother who is your real father.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by 123yes(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14
SS777:

God punish nyameri slave.
poor suffer head bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.