Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 35 pages)

Politics / Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by 123yes(m): 11:36pm On May 14
Is it how to knelt down in your place?

2 Likes

Education / Re: Nigerians React As Wigwe University Hostel Accommodation Costs N1mil Per Month by 123yes(m): 11:29pm On May 14
This school is only meant for the children of the thieves in Nigeria. No man who genuinely made money can afford the price of this school.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Commissions 10.98km Aleto-Ogale-Ebubu-Eteo Road In Rivers by 123yes(m): 11:21pm On May 14
When like minds meet.That is the result of what we are witnessing today

102 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: Any Single Lady Or Girl That I'm Close To Want To Have Sex With Me. I Need Help by 123yes(m): 11:18pm On May 14
Already you presented yourself to attract them. Are you the only man on the Street? Over the years I have learnt that she people pretends they don't like something that used to be the opposite of what they wants to do.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Highlights of FEC Meeting Held 13th - 14th May 2024 by 123yes(m): 11:09pm On May 14
DeepSight:

My brother, I have personally concluded that this generation will not see steady electricity in Nigeria.
And by generation I mean everyone alive today.
Throwback:

Tinubu has released assignment for Peter Obi.

He will submit it by tomorrow.
for your sake, if left for him, he will stay in his house to enjoy his wealth
Politics / Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 10:27pm On May 14
True talk. The problems of nigeria is the judiciary and the Nigeria youths who are so tribalistc and never agree to speak with one voice

1 Like

Health / Re: Help Me I Have Chicken Pox by 123yes(m): 10:09pm On May 14
Pussyisgud:

Ampiclox for chicken pox, STOP ABUSING ANTIBIOTICS you dumbfxck go and buy the 7 keys
what do you know about drugs fool
Health / Re: Help Me I Have Chicken Pox by 123yes(m): 10:05pm On May 14
YourFada2:
I can amplificox to the 7 keys? Or to the lotion.

Already I called my sis and she told me to get amplicox and paracetamol and I’ve done that. But my fears persist..
after you drink the 7 keys to power, you still rob the 7 keys to power all over your body if it dried up, you then rob the calamine lotion all over your body. The 7 keys to power will now brought all the chicken pox inside your body out. No problem if you add paracetamol 222 a day for ,3 days. This is the best treatment for this sickness. Good luck

1 Like

Politics / Re: Keyamo: Tinubu, Shettima Will Start Paying Toll Fare At Airports by 123yes(m): 7:50pm On May 14
Story to the birds. Which security will stop them in Nigeria to check their convoys

10 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Help Me I Have Chicken Pox by 123yes(m): 7:43pm On May 14
Buy 7 keys to power by alladeen. Drink a spoon 3 times daily. Rob all over your body. If dried rob calamine lotion to cool your body. You can add ampicox capsules. 1-1-1-1 a day for 3 days.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie by 123yes(m): 7:35pm On May 14
Hope you are no 1 pastor in rivers state. You failed as a pastor for not delivering the state from spiritual problems by now.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) by 123yes(m): 7:21pm On May 14
So person who works for you cannot rest if he is tired. The picture depicts that the man is not lazy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Fubara's 1st Year Anniversary: Rivers Gov hosts Alex Otti, To Commission Road by 123yes(m): 7:09pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck APC
Fūck PDP
Fūck LP
Fūck all politicians and their supporters, families , concubines , lovers, fans etc
And if you work for a politician then fūck you too.
If you voted for Tinubu fūck you too
If you voted for Atiku Fûck you too
If you voted for Obi fūck you and your dreams and hopes for Nigeria
Now if you read this comment, pls bend over backwards and fūck yourself hard , really hard
angry
I almost forgot, fūck fubara , Otti and the road they are commissioning too
angry
I pity you're parents. I never knew this your matter will turn to madness. Kpelee
Politics / Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by 123yes(m): 6:59pm On May 14
Obakoolex:
Which one is "If" when he's not even going to be the president grin

Tinubu wey no lie sef dey show people shege, e con be Linus wey Sabi lie pass devil. His only chance was lost in 2023 election and we all see he's a bad looser including his mumudient followers.
OK I understand. Na you're father will be the next president. Mumu people every where
Politics / Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by 123yes(m): 6:55pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Let’s see how long u can lie to yourself once again
why do you hate IBO's this way. God have mercy on you
Properties / Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by 123yes(m): 6:50pm On May 14
Sometimes I regrets buildings houses for tenant's. Most of them are so wicked that after making the first payment they locked up and started giving excuses. They are the ones that will even take you to court.

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria To Build Additional 90,000km Fibre Optic Cable by 123yes(m): 6:36pm On May 14
emkz:
Breaking News: Peter Obi reacts, condemns Tinubu's administration for giving approval for a special purpose vehicle to build 90,000km fibre optic cable, calls it a white elephant project and laments potential job losses in the corridors where the cable would be laid. Advises government to focus on ending poverty instead.

This I have seen.

For those insulting me that Peter Obi did not say this and laying curses on themselves, THIS IS SATIRE. I have to explain as it is clear some who are quick with insults are extremely limited in understanding.
na so madness dee start. I pity your innocent parents for wasting their hard earned money on you.
Family / Re: Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband by 123yes(m): 6:26pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck this government and all politicians.
Fück all Nigerians too and all who read this comment. angry
Fūck Tinubu extra special too angry
na so madness dee start
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by 123yes(m): 6:04pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Hello Nairalanders, I was trying to use USSD to recharge 100k airtime for myself to purchase 1TB 1 year data plan earlier this morning but i mistakenly omitted the second digit of the number (i put 9 instead of 8 😭) and the thing now is that the number is not mine. I've been calling the person since morning, phone rang for some time but has been switched off since. Please how can i go about recovering my money? UBA said they can't help me that I'll have to report to the network provider of the person and i don't know which network the person uses, i only know their phone number (the one i mistakenly recharged for) cry
thief

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers: Court throws out LP's suit seekng election into defected lawmakers seats by 123yes(m): 2:21pm On May 14
Ola9ja23:
You think federal mighty is play play 😀😁

Fubara and Bitter Obituarists shall be humiliated last last
jobless Nigeria youth. Continue to insults some one who pass your father because MTN can sale cheap data ₦50 to you. With this type of life you are living if you don't caution your self, your future life will amounts to nothing for always insulting a man who did nothing to you personally.
Crime / Re: Man Nabbed While Allegedly Attempting To Detonate A Bomb In A Bank In Jos (Vid) by 123yes(m): 8:27am On May 14
End of the road for this bigot.
Politics / Re: FG May Need Supplementary Budget To Pay Minimum Wage – IMF by 123yes(m): 8:25am On May 14
Abi Nigerian government is running this country or IMG. Am tired of IMF telling us what to do
Celebrities / Re: Meghan, The Duchess Of Sussex, Named ‘Ifeoma’, Embraces Nigerian Root by 123yes(m): 5:37pm On May 13
Righthussle:
Nothing can describe the love Nigeria has for her colonizer and enslaver. The love is too much. Till date we have refused to do away with even the stupid slave name these guys gave to us.

This big head normally should have been stoned and chased out of the country for the atrocities they committed against us.

How will you be honouring and celebrating the children of people who raped and sold our mothers, wives, and daughters? Their children should be scared of us.

I will never celebrate these people !
I will never practice their religion!
I will never give my children English names!

I still speak their language today because our foolish leaders have forced us to learn and speak the language of our enslavers by making it our national language.
Are they not better then these your criminal leaders that has nothing to offer the nation except hardship and killing.
Celebrities / Re: ‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) by 123yes(m): 5:05pm On May 13
So each of the stones cost $100. Make you continue to deceive your self thinking you're deceiving the public
Education / Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 by 123yes(m): 1:34pm On May 12
Congratulations on your cheating spray. You are a wonderful woman. More Greeze to your elbow

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by 123yes(m): 1:24pm On May 12
Awesome! The Holy Bible says Jerusalem obodo maranma meaning Jerusalem city that is so beautiful. We can confirm what the Bible says by this pictures.
NYSC / Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by 123yes(m): 6:33am On May 12
lordm:
Give it to your pastor. He will pray for you to succeed
YOU PARENTS PRAYERS WORK FASTER THAN YOUR PASTOR'S PRAYER.
Politics / Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by 123yes(m): 6:35am On May 11
BondRiv:
Fubara is just a visionless thing fishing for crisis. The Assembly building he demolished, he has not finished building it, now it is the Assembly quarters that is his problem. The clueless despardo was reading the script he was given and said he wants to renovate the assembly quarters. Ask him, is he done renovating all the schools and hospitals in Rivers State? Impeach this melon, before he destroys everything in the state, then lock him up in prison.
Carry you friends go and impeach him and stop disturbing our peace on Nairaland
Politics / Re: Fubara issues Executive Order relocating legislative sittings to Govt House by 123yes(m): 6:27am On May 11
ccrenda5540:
Rivers is in darkness sim should be Impeach what an intoxicated governor
Carry your friends go and impeach him.
Celebrities / Re: Korra Obidi Cries Out As She Open Gofundme To Raise Legalfee To Fight Ex-husband by 123yes(m): 6:19am On May 11
Woman go and reconcile with your ex. Any person who donates money to you to go and fight your husband is a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 35 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.