Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 34 pages)

Family / Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by 123yes(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19
You people want to break many homes Abi? I don't think this is true
Celebrities / Re: Ola Of Lagos Stirs Reactions As He Displays Water Closet Worth N600k by 123yes(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19
This guy has swagg. He is doing great for himself
Politics / Re: In 2027 Tinubu Will Struggle To Get 2% Votes In Fct – Apc Tells Tinubu. by 123yes(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19
Wicked politician. This man from APC must be a person from the north who don't want a Christian to be FCT minister. He made this statement to make Tinubu to change Wike for their choice candidate of same religious affiliates.
This evil man forget that Abuja is not part of the north rather designated as federal capital territory. Again Wike is doing great job their so called people could not do since the designation of Abuja as fedry capital.
Family / Re: Help My Money Is Gone: How Do I Get Court Order by 123yes(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19
Follow court order. This more authentic to pursue the recovery of your #289k. Good luck

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by 123yes(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
You must die in detention
I reversed this pray back to you and your entire family in Jesus name: Amen!
You must face what this young man is facing in your life time. Mark my words,!!!
Politics / Re: Nigerians Blast Asari Dokubo For Protesting Against Tinubu Led Government by 123yes(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19
Security will soon pick him up. Him and his boys may know about these security bridge in Delta State
Politics / Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by 123yes(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19
Definitely he has the capability to do that. Youths south(south east) of Sahara listened to him more than they respects the laws of this nation.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by 123yes(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19
This so called Nigeria senate President Akpabio talks any how. Maybe the mercenaries are invited by him. He should be questioned more about this incident.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by 123yes(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19
Sports / Re: Finidi George Appointed As Super Eagles Coach by 123yes(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19
Great news for Nigeria football.

1 Like

Education / Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by 123yes(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19
Religion have destroyed the north. We claimed that freedom of religion is what Nigeria is practising but that is not true in the north. Church are restricted in some places in the north.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: New Mr. Ibu Emerges (video) by 123yes(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19
There can never be another Mr Ibu. He may mimic to be like him, but he can't fill the gap created by Mr Ibu death in Nollywood
Crime / Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by 123yes(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
That serves him right.

Who will help us toss Tinubu into the sea like this undecided

Wicked men everywhere!
if security come after you now you will call the devil. this is great insult to the office of the Nigeria president

3 Likes 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator by 123yes(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19
Samueltemi337:
A very dumb invention coming from a very dumb gender
they are making waves around the world and you are on nairaland wasting your youthful age

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Ever Heard Of Sportybet Balance Adder by 123yes(m): 4:47am On Mar 18
419 loading. He wants to collects all your bank details. Run! Run!! Run!!!
Science/Technology / Re: 3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China by 123yes(m): 4:18am On Mar 18
Abdul05:
Our intellectuals in the north are now being motivated to transform their new ideas on inventions into practical terms..Good.. grin

You see, by so doing .it would make we norherners more productive or practical than the people of the saddest east... grin grin

I wonder how you people hate the east part of Nigeria this way.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by 123yes(m): 4:06am On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Nigerians don't like a cocaine trafficker pls.

Tinupoo is a disaster
Continue insulting the president. One day monkey will go market and will be gone from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by 123yes(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17
Kobojunkie:
How do you know this? Where are the chapters that were taken out now? undecided
am I your teacher? Go and do research
Politics / Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by 123yes(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17
Kia such a painful and shameful death. Why mutilating their bodies? Odi kind of treatment loading

8 Likes

Politics / Re: I Haven’t Received Any Salary As Governor, My Wife Has No Official Car – Soludo by 123yes(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17
Gh
Family / Re: Most Nigerians Bedrooms Is Too Dirty, Unkept And Smelling by 123yes(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17
This is trash. So people's bedroom is now worst than toilet. People just come online to initiate trends that make no sense such as this one
Religion / Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by 123yes(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17
In the Talmud the Jewish Bible they removed some chapters of the book of Isaiah that talk conspicuously about the savior Jesus Christ was removed. Up till now they are waiting for the savior that is why they go to pray at the waliwall of Jerusalem every Friday to pray to God to send the savior and restore the children of Israel. Isaiah is the man the Jews respect so much. It was when the original scrolls of the Bible was discovered by archologist that they discovered the manipulation of the book of Isaiah by Talmud.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger's Junta Revokes Military Agreement With US by 123yes(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17
Rr
Politics / Re: White Man Jumps For Joy As He Becomes A Nigerian Citizen by 123yes(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17
Nigerians are running to abroad to better their life according to them, but this man is happy becoming a citizen of Nigeria. We don't appreciate who we are. There is what this man is seeing in this country most of us are not seeing. Congratulations to though.
Politics / Re: No Cry Of Palliatives In Entire South-East, How Are They Surviving? by 123yes(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17
They have seen more than these. Civil war came to mind when they survived with €2 for all what they had in the bank. They have faced marginization for over 50 year and they survived it. This economic situation now is nothing for them. Na normal thing nah!

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Got N1 Billion From Government This Year - Delta North Senator Ned Nwoko Says by 123yes(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17
Una see how they are sharing una money. constituency project my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Nnamdi Azikiwe Is Not From Igbo Tribe!! by 123yes(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17
Clap for your self great historian. Only you and your family has these information first hand that the bride price mother of great Ibo/ First president of Nigeria was not paid.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 12:17am On Mar 17
Britishpea:

Foo…..l no one is segregating you ethnically you are the one doing so. Na only ibo Dey contribute their quota for naija Abi? So Hausa, Yoruba and other tribes are not doing their best?

You are whatever you call or think of yourself. Inferiority complex only runs in the blood of the poor Ibos. The rich ones are enjoying life with every tribes in Nigeria. Stay in Nairaland and be writing jargons
I learnt from that man on your street that you and your father are drunkard, and your mother is an idiot fool
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 12:10am On Mar 17
CluelessMODS:

Every tribe is sweet, nobody hates Igbos you people are your own problem.
Meanwhile your comment is irrelevant to the thread seems your are drunk.
It is you and you kiakia dirty father that is drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.