Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Czech President Impeached For State Pardon - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon (14807 Views)

Woman Delivers Czech Republic’s First Set Of Quintuplets (5 Babies) / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon. / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Super1759: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Þ
Gej cannot leave dat office till 2015
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Yoruba man, an hero
Tolexander: Václav Klaus was impeached in Prague for granting pardon to criminals and ex convicts.

Goodluck Jonathan is considered an hero in Abuja for granting pardon to criminals and ex convicts.

What a tale of two cities!
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Pygru: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by myners007: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2013
one thing i ve observed with nairalanders n nigerians in general is dat they can only bark,criticize bt they cant bite or take positive action. how many nigerians can boldly come out to demonstrate n clamour for d president to be impeached becos of his unpopular policies n decision. pls dnt exp. anything good frm d senate. our desriny is in our own hands nt in the hands of some corrupt politicians dat called themselves lawmakers. nairalanders enough isenough.we cnt b fooled forever.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Ebestsmscom: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2013
Naija don gassss.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2013
na_joke:

^
Why u dey apologize to the scumbag ...you said the truth now grin

Na una I dey apologise to o. The guy's duplicity really got me annoyed.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Patuwa: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm, thats a good move
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
seunajia:

You are a very dishonest person. Why not change your handle now. "insincere 9gerian" is just apt. Silly.

You maliciously attempted to discredit the article and OP, then when you were shown evidence you wrote this:

The Czech President would still have been impeached even if it was hours before he stepped down. You arze licking pig!

Then this again?

You call impeachment, subsequent trial and loss of pension "symbolic"? You and the low-life turncoat Abati are the sophisticated doofuses.

Animal in human clothing.

PS: I rarely insult on NL, but this scum of the earth begged it.
You mean I called it symbolic? This is how desperate haters tell foolish lies.

If you had 1% IQ you would have seen that symbolic in my post is within quotation marks.

POINT OF CORRECTION: I did not call it symbolic. Rather the news report (REUTERS) in the link called the impeachment "largely symbolic" because the president was billed to step down that same week anyway.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9230LS20130304?irpc=932

So Mr, hater, direct you frustrations appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Localamos: Nigerian National Assembly, what are you people waiting for?
They won't do anything!! A sizeable number of them are compromised already and who knows, the president might even have the "evidence". In both houses, everyone smiles at each other, and every one of them hides a dagger underneath their cloth.
We know that politics is also about currying for favour and keeping oneself relevant in and out of government, but in our clime, we play very dirty politics.
You try to make noise...(Ask dino melaye)
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by dbride: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris:

No one will even try to impeach President Jonathan, or they will see part 2.
Dem Papangida wey loot Najeria kill, wetin dem do am.
Asari, Ateke, Tompolo, make una de watch o.

Jona for 2015, or real rofo rofo go start.

Oh yes, first from your house. I talk am tey tey say dem don swear for una. Say Jona be my village man no mean say I no get sense again. Brother or no brother, u no lead well u must comot or u die there. Instead wey you go tell Jona make him do better work, you come here dey yarn rubbish. Careful o, no man pass God, APPLE wey Abacha chop never finish o. God get am yanfu yanfu.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Fryo4val: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Who go do dat GEJ? With those lawmaker dat lack truth
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by free2ryhme: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
how can criminals impeach a rogue .. u think they dont have conscience grin
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by 1MCN: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
For whatever is the true shade of the story, or its comparisms I have only one single disturbance abt SR: why is it that their reports are only a PULL HIM DOWN overture against the govt in power?
I maintain that am not a govt spokesman bt just a fellow compatriot.
Someone should pls help me with SR articles btw 2007-2010. Tnx
God bless Nig.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Ejiekwu1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Leaders who wait for people to give them "a part" in †нє back before they take initiative are not worthy to be called leaders. Shame on our National and State assemblies if they dear make a move on †нє GEJ perdon saga.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You mean I called it symbolic? This is how desperate haters tell foolish lies.

If you had 1% IQ you would have seen that symbolic in my post is within quotation marks.

POINT OF CORRECTION: I did not call it symbolic. Rather the news report (REUTERS) in the link called the impeachment "largely symbolic" because the president was billed to step down that same week anyway.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9230LS20130304?irpc=932

So Mr, hater, direct you frustrations appropriately.

If it were a more sensible person I would have analysed your grammar and its implication. Needless to say, you are a...grin [I don't want to apologise again for "saying the right thing"]

Obviously, you were being smart by half when you typed the sentence in quote below.

Again let me ask you, is getting impeached, facing trial and losing one's pension "symbolic" as you alluded in the post below?

To now try to extrapolate a "largely symbolic act" to happenings in Nigeria is display of sophisticated ignorance (apologies to Abati)

Nairalanders make una save me from this professional arze licker o.

I am now "Mr hater" because I called out (as appropriately, BTW) a doubled faced lying arzelicking scum of the earth like you, ko? lipsrsealed Oops I might need to apologise once more, these devils will never burn well in hell -- on time gringringrin
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by shizzle11(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
So what is †ђξ essence of this misleading post? To get Jona impeached? Nigerians are a crazy bunch of hypocrites and idiaats.
Op and †ђξ likes of Blueshit and co keep deceiving and giving yourselves false hope.

Jona will never be impeached.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by PENMIGHT(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
Like Czech Republic,Like Nigeria.
Like President Václav Klaus,Like President Ebele Jonathan.
Like Czech Republic Senate,unlike Nigerian Senate.
Like No Presidential discretion,unlike Immunity.
Like Pragues's progressive democracy,Unlike Nigerian shambles
Like decisive Czech Republicans,unlike hopelessly God-will-do-it Nigerians.
Like sincere Czechs,unlike insincere9gerian.

.....Nigeria. Is this a name of a person,animal,place or thing? LIKE SERIOUSLY!

1 Like

Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by HonKontigi: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Even if we have the same provisions in our constitution, our courts will interpret them incongruously because Nigerian judges are as corrupt if not more corrupt than the politicians that put them in office. I have always said that people should keep their distance from the police and the courts as far as possible.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by vanstanzy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ok! Does this mean we should borrow a leaf from the Czechs' and impeach GEJ, or what? angry angry angry U guys are joking,

cos our greedy and "business as usual" Senate won't even dare it.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by shizzle11(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Fryo4val: Who go do dat GEJ? With those lawmaker dat lack truth

free2ryhme: how can criminals impeach a rogue .. u think they dont have conscience grin

God bless u two!
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by pappilo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Why is the presidential pardon part of the constitution of many countries? I suspect it may have been included in the constitution of countries like the US because of events like the civil war. Nigeria like many other countries have probably just adopted it as our constitution in many parts is plagiarised.

It is not needed in these modern times where there is a strong judiciary. It has been abused and continues to be abused in the US, Nigeria and other countries world over.

As it serves no useful purpose I suggest a Rep move a motion to have it deleted from the constitution
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by chi4ik(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
If senate try t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ inPeach GEJ, Nigeria will see wetin Pass boko haram
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
@OP, Why did you post this now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You wan start war abi
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by abusol: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Tompolo Links Alamieyesegha’s Pardon To Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
seunajia:

If it were a more sensible person I would have analysed your grammar and its implication. Needless to say, you are a...grin [I don't want to apologise again for "saying the right thing"]

Obviously, you were being smart by half when you typed the sentence in quote below.

Again let me ask you, is getting impeached, facing trial and losing one's pension "symbolic" as you alluded in the post below?

Nairalanders make una save me from this professional arze licker o.

I am now "Mr hater" because I called out (as appropriately, BTW) a doubled faced lying arzelicking scum of the earth like you, ko? lipsrsealed Oops I might need to apologise once more, these devils will never burn well in hell -- on time gringringrin

Are you not a HATER? If you'r not a HATER, why do have "Operation kick GEJ out. Enough is Enough" as the signature in your profile? Why do you want a president who has not done half of his 4yr term kicked out if not for hatred?

More over, why LIE about your hatred for the president? If you have confidence in what you do, you should be able to own up. I have never tried to hide the FACT that I am PROUDLY the NUMBER ONE supporter of our president here. Why cant you own up to who you are?

At the same time that you were advocating that our president should be kicked out, you stated categorically in one of your posts that " my vote/campaign and support goes to any group that fields either of Buhari, Fashola,..". See HYPOCRISY. So its FANTASTIC for your "vote/campaign and support" to go to any of "Buhari, Fashola" but EVIL for my "vote/campaign and support" to go to our president? This is what MENTAL INCAPACITATION could cause.

You sounded so frustrated by my 100% for our president on this forum. If my support for our president frustrates and makes you feel very bitter, then get ready for more and more frustrations, bitterness, anger and even hypertension.
If you think you'v seen anything yet, sorry THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you not a HATER? If you'r not a HATER, why do have "Operation kick GEJ out. Enough is Enough" as the signature in your profile? Why do you want a president who has not done half of his 4yr term kicked out if not for hatred?

More over, why LIE about your hatred for the president? If you have confidence in what you do, you should be able to own up. I have never tried to hide the FACT that I am PROUDLY the NUMBER ONE supporter of our president here. Why cant you own up to who you are?

At the same time that you were advocating that our president should be kicked out, you stated categorically in one of your posts that " my vote/campaign and support goes to any group that fields either of Buhari, Fashola,..". See HYPOCRISY. So its FANTASTIC for your "vote/campaign and support" to go to any of "Buhari, Fashola" but EVIL for my "vote/campaign and support" to go to our president? This is what MENTAL INCAPACITATION could cause.

You sounded so frustrated by my 100% for our president on this forum. If my support for our president frustrates and makes you feel very bitter, then get ready for more and more frustrations, bitterness, anger and even hypertension.
If you think you'v seen anything yet, sorry THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

Insincere 9gerian, it's nice you have tacitly admitted you lied and attempt to hoodwink well meaning Nigerians, as usual, until you were cornered.

My thoughts about Jona might take us away from this thread, but...let's give it a shot.

Now, I don't "hate" Jona, nah, I just think he is not our messiah. I don't believe in him, he has not done anything to gain my confidence. He didn't impress as a governor. But Fashola has my confidence, he has been a brilliant governor. Buhari has a record of being largely corruption free. Such are the likes we need now, not some who frolics with corruption and oozes incompetence.

BTW, even if my dad's brother were president and he commits an impeachable offence, then he should go! Kudos to Czechs. Justice should be independent of emotions. The more we keep him there the more he breaks his own blunder record.

He is not the best after bread, neither is he the best from the SS.

I have heard so much about Akpabio, why is anyone not touting him as president?

[unsolicited advise] You guys make one mistake when you fight everyone, you buy enemies for him. This is Nigeria, to win an election, atleast from the corner I am from, you need to exude some form of competence/credibility. You need to be smart, be tactful. Jona represents none of these. Why should he then have my support?

Its like what some of my Igbo brothers do; you want your man to be president and you're not ready to form alliances with people to get him there. I get mad when they start with their shenanigans because I swear it's been a while an Ibo man was president. However, no one is going to dash them, they have to "form alliances" and present a credible candidate. Wake up to this reality nnwannes, winning is about numbers. A tree does not make a forest. [/unsolicited advise]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti / I'm Going To War With You Guys, U.S President Biden Jokes With Union Workers / Theresa May Calls For General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.