Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (23848 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: The only thing that applies here is male circumcision which is necessary or reccomended and baptism doesn't hurt a child,doesn't leave permanent scars nor is it facially destructive.There is no basis for comparison.

ok so you agree to circumcision being also mutilation? good. so you are guilty as well and should go commit suicide.

baptism can result in drowning. it is cruel and barbaric. especially with a new bron infant who has small nostrils and dipping him headfirst into water can kill him.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And you say such culture is normal, I am glad you are starting to see the light . . . . You said it yourself that it is suffering, so why do it?

wtf? Im talking about the little pain cause , which you people are crying about.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

So branding people's face moves our nation forward?
branding ke? marketing ko pricing ni?

do we sell them? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The Kids in my family are too proud and respectful of their elders and well mannered. I dont see why you are so bothered. they are not born of low self esteem like probably how you have been brought up.

I bet you parents gave you pvt. lessons on how to feel ashamed of your tribe and your culture and how to become an oyinbo.

Are you sure they are respectful and well mannered or they are scared that they might get more branding on their face? tongue
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

So branding people's face moves our nation forward?

It keeps the nation neutral. but your tribalism pushes the Nation backward.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are you sure they are respectful and well mannered or they are scared that they might get more branding on their face? tongue

dude just mind your own family matters. stop worrying so much about my family. I appreciate your concern but it is annoying now.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wtf? Im talking about the little pain cause , which you people are crying about.

Pain is pain, either small or na big one
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

It keeps the nation neutral. but your tribalism pushes the Nation backward.

Ha ha ha ha . . . I dont see a tribe and any culture that is against any sex of age is not for me, but branding faces and making people look into the mirror and cries is not good too.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Pain is pain, either small or na big one

ok then sit at home and dont move out of your house. the coward that you are, who knows? you might fall and bruise your ankle or your head. or get slapped by your wife and get a permanent tribal mark on your cheek without asking for it.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

dude just mind your own family matters. stop worrying so much about my family. I appreciate your concern but it is annoying now.

I have to worry about your family to make sure that the kids are growing the way they ought to without being abused or molested . . . grin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok then sit at home and dont move out of your house. the coward that you are, who knows? you might fall and bruise your ankle or your head. or get slapped by your wife and get a permanent tribal mark on your cheek without asking for it.

I am old enuf to know what will cause me pain, but those little kids are too little to understand knife on their faces . . .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ha . . . I dont see a tribe and any culture that is against any sex of age is not for me, but branding faces and making people look into the mirror and cries is not good too.

who cries? ony sissies / low self-esteems / etc., cry.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I have to worry about your family to make sure that the kids are growing the way they ought to without being abused or molested . . . grin

as you wish then. undecided
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am old enuf to know what will cause me pain, but those little kids are too little to understand knife on their faces . . .

da fuk. dont underestimate a child. as for babies, it doesnt matter, because they will be thought its significance later on anyways.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

who cries? ony sissies / low self-esteems / etc., cry.

Look at the posted pix above there and tell me how such lady will not cry looking into the mirror. . .

PAGAN 9JA:

as you wish then. undecided

Yes oh, cos no kids deserves to have such on their face . . .

PAGAN 9JA:

da fuk. dont underestimate a child. as for babies, it doesnt matter, because they will be thought its significance later on anyways.

Lol
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Look at the posted pix above there and tell me how such lady will not cry looking into the mirror. . .

Yes oh, cos no kids deserves to have such on their face . . .

Lol

she will be fine. what can we say if you wallow in pity for others.

you are right btw. not all kids deserve this face. Only well-born tribal kids of good pride and self-respect and bravery desrve it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

she will be fine. what can we say if you wallow in pity for others.

you are right btw. not all kids deserve this face. Only well-born tribal kids of good pride and self-respect and bravery desrve it.

Lol . . Are you sure you not saying all these out of self pity?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN,show me that you are proud of your culture and tribe.Show me your mark.You can blot out parts of your face that don't have marks
I wanna see how handsome you are.tongue
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: PAGAN,show me that you are proud of your culture and tribe.Show me your mark.You can blot out parts of your face that don't have marks

Me too, i second the motion . . .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: PAGAN,show me that you are proud of your culture and tribe.Show me your mark.You can blot out parts of your face that don't have marks
show yours without marks we want to see how beautiful you are grin undecided undecided
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: show yours without marks we want to see how beautiful you are grin undecided undecided

This thread is about tribal mark, thus our curiosity to see his tribal mark . . .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Me too, i second the motion . . .

Im sorryI shall not reveal my identity online. My identity is only for the real world.

CAMEROONPRIDE: show yours without marks we want to see how beautiful you are grin undecided undecided

hhhhhhh grin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2013
I am naturally ugly like that defaced Oshogbo woman.Marks would have made me worse.cheesy You are the one who says marks make people beautiful.I don't agree but your mark might just make me have a change of heart.cool
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: I am naturally ugly like that defaced woman.Marks would have made me worse.cheesy You are the one who says marks make people beautiful.I don't agree but your mark might just make me have a change of heart.cool

you still didnt tell me your tribe.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you still didnt tell me your tribe.
my tribe is speaking through my handle.Show me your marks dear.Convince me.cool
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: my tribe is speaking through my handle.Show me your marks dear.Convince me.cool

go on. tell me your tribe. then Ill see. .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

go on. tell me your tribe. then Ill see. .
Yoruba undilutedgrin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2013
I just show that pix up there to my daughter and she started to cry and asking why would i have to show her something that scary and yet you are telling me that it is something of pride? grin tongue
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Im sorryI shall not reveal my identity online. My identity is only for the real world.

So what are you doing on the un"real" world trying to justify wickedness . . . . tongue
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: I just show that pix up there to my daughter and she started to cry and asking why would i have to show her something that scary and yet you are telling me that it is something of pride? grin tongue
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: Yoruba undilutedgrin

MY GODS! HORROR! shocked shocked shocked shocked

shame on you. Ive defended your people all this long. truly you are such a let dovn. sad
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: Lmaocheesycheesycheesy

I swear to God, i asked her how she would feel if someone do that to her face . . . . ha ha ha ha, i will make sure my daughter go and visit Pagan . . . .Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.