Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (23802 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you are talking in a very childish and st.upid manner now! angry
maybe in your culture it is to abuse kids, not in mine. Our Kids are born into the tribe and they are just receiveing heir basic initiation. They dont complain, i dont see why you, who ave never experienced it, are nagging and complaining like a coward. wife has to shut up? wtf?! in most cases its the wives and womenfolk who have it done.
HUMILIATE A CHILD WITH MARKS?!

PLEASE ABEG I CANT STAND THIS BULLSH!T ANYMORE! THOSE ARE MARKS OF WARRIORS! NOT OF PETTY COWARDS LIKE YOU!

YOU DONT SEE THE IMMENSE PRIDE WITH WHICH MY PEOPLE CARRY IT, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT!

TO HELL WITH YOU! WE DNT NEED YOUR PITY! angry angry angry angry

Initiation with pain? that is scary and would never wanna be close to such culture. . . . I guess your culture too gets angry and start abusing people when they dialogue with people and their views are not being accepted into normal society?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

NOW CIRCUMCISION IS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. EH?!!! SO ALL THESE UNCIRCUMCISED PEOPLE ARE DYING AND ARE DEAD. EH?
YOU ARE A BLOODY HYPOCRITE! YOU SHOULD ALSO THEN LET THE CHILD GROW OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE ON CIRCUMCISION OR NOT! angry angry angry angry

just go through this then:
itll take 5 minutes.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080908105012AARg2mF

Read me well and not jump into conclusion cos of your anger towards me . . . I am sure if you are able to mark my face now, you would tie me down against my will and mark my face, thanks to my wonderful God that you are not close. tongue
Just tell me what was used to mark your face
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

At the age of 8 and you were so eager to have your face marked? Then, that made you a unique one that is eager to receive some pain with enjoyment . . . . Please pardon my ignorance, what was used to mark it?

YOU ARE SO IGNORANT! MY GODS!

DURING THE INTITIATION, ALL BOYS ARE EAGER TO GET IT DONE BECAUSE IT IS A NEW STEP IN THEIR LIFE! MINE WAS DONE WITH 5 OTHER BOYS AND WE WERE VERY EAGER TOWARDS IT. WE WERE GIVEN GOOD FOOD PRIOR AND WERE WELL CARED FOR.

THE MARKER USED A SMALL HEATED BLADE AND LOCAL ALCOHOL. IT HEALED WEL ENOUGH IN 2 DAYS.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Since you are too serious to read btw the line, that was supposed to be a joke, Pal, relax dont be too serious . . . Learn to take time to smell the flowers, but aint joking about saying any adult that could mark a face of a child is wicked oh. . . . I am glad no one would even wanna try to do them to my kids, else, the person would be used as animal to test some medications tongue

i dont understand. are you wasting my time all this while. .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

DURING THE INTITIATION, ALL BOYS ARE EAGER TO GET IT DONE BECAUSE IT IS A NEW STEP IN THEIR LIFE! MINE WAS DONE WITH 5 OTHER BOYS AND WE WERE VERY EAGER TOWARDS IT. WE WERE GIVEN GOOD FOOD PRIOR AND WERE WELL CARED FOR.

THE MARKER USED A SMALL HEATED BLADE AND LOCAL ALCOHOL. IT HEALED WEL ENOUGH IN 2 DAYS.

Remember i said that you should pardon my ignorance, so i agree say i be ignoramus . . . so do you mind to show us the kinda marking that you had on your face? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BTW, are you sure you were not excited cos of the good food that was prepared for you and the other "Boys" before marking your face for life?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Initiation with pain? that is scary and would never wanna be close to such culture. . . . I guess your culture too gets angry and start abusing people when they dialogue with people and their views are not being accepted into normal society?

Infact no. My people very relaxed aboout our traditions and we are actually very welcoming but when people take advantage of us and try to destroy our ways, it has prompted me to take a tougher stand with an equally tough world.

I guess a city born coward like you would be scared of anyhting. even a small ant. .

normal society? i think you are extremely ignorant. This is normal society in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i dont understand. are you wasting my time all this while. .

Read me well oh, i am not wasting your time on some issues, but then, i learn to joke while i am serious too, so snap your face and show us the pics. . . . i wanna see your marking
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Read me well and not jump into conclusion cos of your anger towards me . . . I am sure if you are able to mark my face now, you would tie me down against my will and mark my face, thanks to my wonderful God that you are not close. tongue
Just tell me what was used to mark your face

There would be no need to tie you down if you are a baby. now ou are getting all weird and sentimental. yuor tribe probably doesnt even practice it so why bother. + what business do I have to do it on you when you are not my child or my people.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Remember i said that you should pardon my ignorance, so i agree say i be ignoramus . . . so do you mind to show us the kinda marking that you had on your face? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BTW, are you sure you were not excited cos of the good food that was prepared for you and the other "Boys" before marking your face for life?

Im sorry im very hesitant to reveal my face or my pvt. life on an online site. Ive not done so for the past 3 yrs and dont wish to discontinue.

as to the 2 nd, i guess it was the effect of both. it was a day of celebration. ours was done a bit late.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Infact no. My people very relaxed aboout our traditions and we are actually very welcoming but when people take advantage of us and try to destroy our ways, it has prompted me to take a tougher stand with an equally tough world.

I guess a city born coward like you would be scared of anyhting. even a small ant. .

normal society? i think you are extremely ignorant. This is normal society in Nigeria.

Which of this is close your mark? cool tongue

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Im sorry im very hesitant to reveal my face or my pvt. life on an online site. Ive not done so for the past 3 yrs and dont wish to discontinue.

as to the 2 nd, i guess it was the effect of both. it was a day of celebration. ours was done a bit late.

Ok, so any kid that is not happy to have it done in your culture, what happened to him / her?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Read me well oh, i am not wasting your time on some issues, but then, i learn to joke while i am serious too, so snap your face and show us the pics. . . . i wanna see your marking

im sorry but no.

Fhemmmy:

Which of this is close your mark? cool tongue

Its similar to the 1st one.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ok, so any kid that is not happy to have it done in your culture, what happened to him / her?

there was usually no occasion to be happy or not. It i supposed to be done when the child is still a baby. Ours was late.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

there was usually no occasion to be happy or not. It i supposed to be done when the child is still a baby. Ours was late.

Would it be fair to say that your culture is scared that the child might revolt if not done early . . . why dont wait till the child is older and then line up people like you with marks on their faces and tell the child, you are about to look like this or that or that one, and see the speed at which the child will run.
So again, it boils down to wickedness, allow that child to be old enuf to decide if he wants tattoo on his or her face.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Would it be fair to say that your culture is scared that the child might revolt if not done early . . . why dont wait till the child is older and then line up people like you with marks on their faces and tell the child, you are about to look like this or that or that one, and see the speed at which the child will run.
So again, it boils down to wickedness, allow that child to be old enuf to decide if he wants tattoo on his or her face.

How can a culture be scared? it doesnt make sense. It is done at an early stage to minimize suffering and to immediately welcome the child symbolically as part of the tribe. again you need to stop generalizing. It depends on the tribe and its customs. and by the Gods, stope being a sissy and talking about such cowardly things.

What is your tribe if i may ask?

and IT IS NOT A TATOOO!!!! THIS IS NOT TO MAKE IT LOOK COOL! IT IS CULTURE! IM SICK OF YOUR USELESS RANTS! angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN is just finding justification for tribal marking because he had his own face branded as a child.Its undertandable that one'd try find consolation and an a supportive argument for something you have to carry all your life.tongue
I'm almost sure his children won't be marked.This drag can end now.cool
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: PAGAN is just finding justification for tribal marking because he had his own face branded as a child.Its undertandable that one'd try find consolation and an a supportive argument for something you have to carry all your life.tongue
I'm almost sure his children won't be marked.This drag can end now.cool

and if I were not branded, Im sure you would come with some other excuse to my protestations. cant you just accept the fact that Im propagating these marks to save this ancient noble culture

ofc if I have kids/already have them they will be/are marked.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

What abuse? LMAO! my marks were down when i was around 8 yrs old and I still remember the eagerness with which i looked forward to it!

+ at the babay stage it is best to be done because the chold wont suffer so much.

My Gods are spiritual Forces, you cannot touch them.

now you are talking nonsense. innocence diluted. . wtf?!

No wonder
You were cursed at childhood
That explains it all
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Gosh
Barbarism
This is 2013 for heavens sake
Are your parents illiterate and stuck in the 19th century
They need to be jailed for mutilation and abuse
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

No wonder
You were cursed at childhood
That explains it all

so to be brave is to be cursed. Truly what an age of cowards this is!

i bet you cry when you get pierced with a small needle as well. TUFIA! angry
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

Gosh
Barbarism
This is 2013 for heavens sake
Are your parents illiterates?
They need to be jailed for mutilation and abuse

2013? so what? you call this barbarism? it seems you havent even seen the world. you live in your own cacoon.

let anyone touch a hair of my parents and Ill slaughter them like I would do a goat.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so to be brave is to be cursed. Truly what an age of cowards this is!

i bet you cry when you get pierced with a small needle as well. TUFIA! angry

Are you comparing ear piercing to the barbaric act of tribal scarifications?

Look at this girl here
Is this not wicked and ugly what they did to this otherwise beautiful ebony toned lady
How can a loving parent subject a girl to a lifetime of scars on her face in his day and age
Who will hire this girl as a receptionist in a firm
How many men will look her way except low class people
That face will close many doors for her
Once you see her,the first thing in your mind is bush illiterate Yoruba chic before you get to know her
No thanks to he parents
If she steps outside Ogbomosho o Oshogbo or wherever she hailed from,she will become a spectacle and an object of ridicule
Who wants to live that way?,

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

barbaric act? are you st.upid? you have never even tried it. they are just scratches on the face that heal in a day or 2.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

Look at this girl here
Is this not wicked and ugly what they did to this otherwise beautiful ebony toned lady

She looks even more beautiful now. I truly commend the person who did those marks on her. they are beautifully done!

it seems you dont know to appreciate real beauty.

look at these people. are you saying they are not beautiful? then you are just a narrow minded bigot! angry

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

and if I were not branded, Im sure you would come with some other excuse to my protestations. cant you just accept the fact that Im propagating these marks to save this ancient noble culture

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

barbaric act? are you st.upid? you have never even tried it. they are just scratches on the face that heal in a day or 2.

Yes very barbaric acts I repeat
Your folks need to be flogged
Bush people
I hope you won't subject your kids to the same stupidity
Why brand a kid for life to prove what
Are you fighting tribal wars today
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how do you propagate something you are not a representation of?You'd definitely need to make an example of youself if you want followership or don't you think?There can be no other excuse.cool
The word "Noble" and tribal marking should also not be found in the same sentence.Its a senseless and wicked culture.
which is it?
Be specific please!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

Yes very barbaric acts I repeat
Your folks need to be flogged
I hope you won't subject your kids to the same stupidity

haha flogged come her you halfbred slave, forget flogging, I will have you castrated and hung from the nearest tree. son of a b!tch.

they have all been subjected to it. rest assured. cool
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: how do you propagate something you are not a representation of?You'd definitely need to make an example of youself if you want followership or don't you think?There can be no other excuse.cool
The word "Noble" and tribal marking should also not be found in the same sentence.Its a senseless and wicked culture.
which is it?
Be specific please!

Very wicked
That is why I laugh when they come here and tell us how Yorubas are ahead of others in enlightenment
Enlightened folks that will take a perfectly normal child and disfigure her permanently for life
Can't believe some eediot is here promoting the nonsense because they solved quadratic equations on his own face
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimyem: how do you propagate something you are not a representation of?You'd definitely need to make an example of youself if you want followership or don't you think?There can be no other excuse.cool
Noble an tribal marking should also not be found in the same sentence.Its a senseless and wicked culture.
!

how foolish of you. so are you saying, for example, I cant propagate lets say, the support of the palestiian cause for their suffering, even if Im not them or have not lived their lives?

You follow a senseless and wicked religion, so you obvioulsy find our beliefs senseless and wicked.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by slimyem: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

She looks even more beautiful now. I truly commend the person who did those marks on her. they are beautifully done!

it seems you dont know to appreciate real beauty.

look at these people. are you saying they are not beautiful? then you are just a narrow minded bigot! angry
shockedshockedshocked
you are hopeless!!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
nwando:

Very wicked
That is why I laugh when they come here and tell us how Yorubas are ahead of others in enlightenment
Enlightened folks that will take a perfectly normal child and disfigure her permanently for life

STFU YOU TRIBALIST BULLSH!T! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO REALLY DRAG OUR COUNTRY BACKWARDS! NOT A FEW HARMLESS SCRATCHES ON FACE! ITS YOU PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE JAILED AND FLOGGED! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.