Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (23796 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by laykhorn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
jeffizy:
what if it was 1990?
I was born around then and I've got a 1 - 1. Not so glaring though
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Rukjum: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Apart from making the child ugly, it's not adviceable at all cos the child can get infected through that and can loose much blood
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by mazaje(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
For those of you comparing tattoos and tribal marks, the two are NOT the same. Adults give themselves tattoos, while tribal marks are made on kids by their parents and guardians. . .Why don't you allow the kids to grow up and seek their consent before mutilating their faces? Which adult will want his face to be mutilated all in the name of tribal marks. . .For parents that support this evil act, why carry it on your innocent kids? Why not wait till they are adults. . .Any parent that tries to mutilate the face of a 21 old child will be severely beaten by that chid. . .Parents know its bad that is why they carry it out ONLY on their helpless kids when they are babies not when they are adults. . .

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Not while i am alive . . .
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
smiley this tribal marks issue dey make people blood hot o.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
mazaje: For those of you comparıng tattos and trıbal marks, the two are NIOT the same. Adults gıve themselves tattos, while tribal marks are made on kids by their parents and gaurdians. . .Why dont you allow the kids to grow up and seek their consent before mutilating their faces? Which adult wıill want his face to be mutilated all ın the name of tribal marks. . .For parents that support this evil act, why carry it on your innocednt kids? Why not wait till they are adults. . .Any parent that tries to mutilate the face of a 21 old chid wıll be severly beaten by that chid. . .Parents know ıts bad that is why they carry it out ONLY on their helpless kids when they are babies not when they are adults. . .

Full Gbam!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Cashio(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
I dey craze ni?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by stapril: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Like seriously i dn't care, if any father in law tries that,he'l surely gt a bedspace in kirikir
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by ektbear: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Not part of the culture in my part of Yorubaland. And if it were, I still wouldn't.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Some marks increase sexxual competency. Just ask around. Those very tiny ones. angry
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Sike(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
Why not? But it's tribal mark with confirm Swagger.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by elklehamite(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO WHERE THESE MARKS CAN BE ERASED? JUST LIKE BABA (OBASANJO)HAS ERASED HIS OWN. THANKS A MILLION AS YOU DO THAT.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
God should not just let any mother in law or family member try that with my child or children. My wrath will be unbearable. Someone is definitely going to jail.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Patsey: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by toygod2: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
y not na grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by naijathings(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
jeffizy: To all saying NO.
Do you know that most times, the family tricks the woman away from the house when such act wants to go down?
Yes Yes... I have seen this and it happened last year to one of my neighbours. the was tricked by her husband to go to the market to buy things she will never find.. when she came back, she cried as if all the children has been butchered by bokomen.. the tribal marks were so furking disgusting. you better check who you are getting married to if you know you do not want it on your kids.. eeeew.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Ebestsmscom: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
Beautification!

Now makeup full everywhere.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by aryzgreat: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
what beauty and identification can u deduce from these tiger-claw faces? MBANU! NOO NO NO!

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
naijathings:
Yes Yes... I have seen this and it happened last year to one of my neighbours. the was tricked by her husband to go to the market to buy things she will never find.. when she came back, she cried as if all the children has been butchered by bokomen.. the tribal marks were so furking disgusting. you better check who you are getting married to if you know you do not want it on your kids.. eeeew.

You see the problem I have with the black race and Africans. Our hearts are so wicked. Why must they use trickery and deceit to achieve their aim. You know the woman doesn't want it for her children yet u use trickery and deceit to achieve ur evil aims.The husband that allowed such rubbish should be held responsible. If anybody tries this with my children I'll get them all arrested. That is the last time they'll ever visit my house. Infact from then on we're enemies. No one should ever underestimate the power of when I'm very angry. Infact I'll warn my mother in law to never try such cos my gf has marks.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by polokor60(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Evestar200: Urhobo tribal mark is d most unique tribal mark in d world,,i do admire their tribal cuz is just a tiny one with beautifulcation
The people from urhobo do have a very tiny(like a little flower)beautiful tribal mark and they are very proud of this unique tribal mark.It's very fascinating and also a wonderful sight to behold,i do agree with you that it's the most beautiful tribal mark in the world because those people having it are always proud/happy with it.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by MacLovington(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
It was useful in those days (centuries ago) as a kind of identification of origin and would help identify freeborn citizens/subjects.

No need for that now.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
mazaje: For those of you comparing tattos and tribal marks, the two are NIOT the same. Adults give themselves tattos, while tribal marks are made on kids by their parents and gaurdians. . .Why dont you allow the kids to grow up and seek their consent before mutilating their faces? Which adult wıill want his face to be mutilated all ın the name of tribal marks. . .For parents that support this evil act, why carry it on your innocednt kids? Why not wait till they are adults. . .Any parent that tries to mutilate the face of a 21 old chid wıll be severly beaten by that chid. . .Parents know ıts bad that is why they carry it out ONLY on their helpless kids when they are babies not when they are adults. . .
lmao cheesy at severely beaten by that child cheesy youre funny
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by firstolalekan(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
12 inches!:

You see the problem I have with the black race and Africans. Our hearts are so wicked. Why must they use trickery and deceit to achieve their aim. You know the woman doesn't want it for her children yet u use trickery and deceit to achieve ur evil aims.The husband that allowed such rubbish should be held responsible. If anybody tries this with my children I'll get them all arrested. That is the last time they'll ever visit my house. Infact from then on we're enemies. No one should ever underestimate the power of when I'm very angry. Infact I'll warn my mother in law to never try such cos my gf has marks.
exactly and ill send them abroad for facial surgery and of course that will be the last time they will ever see my kids again and of course get them areested for assault on a child and tresspassing except of course they sign an undertaken that they will sponsor the child abroad for the surgery,if not,na cell they go dey
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by ylaa(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
God forbid. tribal wetin?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
aryzgreat: what beauty and identification can u deduce from these tiger-claw faces? MBANU! NOO NO NO!
very disgusting to say the least
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
toygod2: y not na grin grin grin grin
see one savage here o shocked tufiaaaashocked this one na real bush meat o shocked i weep for your kids
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by polokor60(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: very disgusting to say the least
it's wrong to stereotype every tribal mark as disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
polokor60: it's wrong to sterotype every tribal mark as disgusting.
as far as i am concerned in this day and age it is defiling and disfiguring the face of a child,if it is for tribal sentiments,that's not an excuse because there are a thousand and one ways of identifying people from certain ethnic group,hence as far as kulyie is concerned it is very disgusting,moreover if you are a christian it is even in the bible,somewhere around leventicus that God detests cutting of marks on other peoples body,it is a sin to that person's body
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
st.april:
Like seriously i dn't care, if any father in law tries that,he'l surely gt a bedspace in kirikir
gbam.that is called tresspassing of boundary,so he deserves to stay in kirikiri if he assaults the face of my child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / Family section gist hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.