Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1495951 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by duullie88(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Lucie22 post=65422286][/quote]
shocked shocked
that's amazing. ...
but am sure u used more of locally made feeds.. how many bags of feed did u use??
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Asfcomedyunit(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
robonski15:

Overcrowding might be the problem.. Foamy water is caused by depleted oxygen. I will advice you spread out the Fingerlings into more ponds and u can treat with common salt.. Also u can get fish cure or malachite green.

Thank you very much sir... I think that's is the problem. Please how do I get the malachite green and how to use it
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Asfcomedyunit(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Afnahfarms:

Foaming it's a sign of a very low oxygen in your water, I guess they are crowded.

I think you are right, sir. I will look for solutions because I dnt have other ponds to spread my fingerlings.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2018
*Boluwajoko Golden Solutions*

We have organic solutions (herbs) for sale that can be use to raise Turkey & all other poultry birds from day old without using heat for brooding or any inorganic drugs with almost zero mortality
@N1,200 per litter

Raise cow ,goats, rams,pigs,rabbits without smells ,blot or almost zero mortality

Use our products to ferment feeds for cow,goat,ram,pigs,rabbit, dogs, Turkey, layers,broilers etc to reduce feed cost & maximize profit.

I have PURE molasses for sale at N500 per litter

1) Probiotic..EM1 solutions

2) Super Tagiri solutions

3) Immune Booster

4) Photosynthesising Bacteria

5) Molasses Liquid

6) Layers Special

7) liquid Organic Fertilizer

*Instructions*

Clean the house with antiseptics, remove all cob webs, then add 10 mls of LAB to 1 liter of unchlorinated water and sprinkle within and around the coop/pen

Use 10 mls each of the three products in 4 liters of water for birds daily until they are 3 weeks old

After 3 weeks all you do is apply the 3 solutions just once in a week until you sell the animals

1 liters each of the 3 is enough for 50 day old Turkey or broiler or pullets for 3 weeks

We also have organic fertilizer which when fully mixed with water, dry cow dung & dry poultry dung inside a metal drum & left for 2 weeks is sufficient to fertilize a hectare to give a bumper harvest.

If we don't plant or rear animals organically some herb might not be effective when applied

Thank you

Location is Ibadan Nigeria

We are in the era of knowledge

Go organic

Calls & WhatsApp 08120528950
boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Oyemi24(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2018
very educative thread

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by novexme(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Asfcomedyunit:
Hello Boss Rabonski... Please sir, my fingerlings more than 100,000 are dying. I went to my farm 4 days ago, the water was foamy and a bit thick. This is the second batch that this same issue is happening to. I have tried all drugs that I know, I even used bitter leaf and kept change changing the water but the problem remains. What do I do?

Please I have tried your number on the platform it is not going through. Please somebody help... Please.

you could have low Oxygen problem.
you need an oxygen pump to solve this problem.

Resun Oxygen pumps now selling.

3 diff capacities available:-
3000L/Hr @ N60,000
4200L/Hr @ N75,000
and 8400L/Hr @ N95,000.
Location is ipaja, Lagos.

All pumps come with 4 Air splitters (4,6,8,16 outlets respectively). 100meters air hose and 8 air stones.

Also in the package are 8 plastic elbows and 8 plastic tees to connect the hose.
All in one package.

Easy DIY Installation.

It Enhances fish growth, feed conversion ratio, Water oxygen level, Fish Metabolism and Reduces fish mortality.

Very essential for Fish farmers.

Nationwide Delivery is 2weeks.
Payment before delivery and Escrow options available.

call Deji on 07036871939 for all enquiry.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by abimbola74(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Asfcomedyunit:

Thats small
i thought as much.
pls,how much will be enough to feed 1000 juveniles?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by PoWConsulting: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by amba2017: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2018
abimbola74:

i thought as much.
pls,how much will be enough to feed 1000 juveniles?
target #250- 300/fish
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by abimbola74(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2018
amba2017:
target #250- 300/fish
Okay,Thank you sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by duullie88(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Any fish farmer in kaduna here with the means of producing fiah feeds that float..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by kazeemmuka(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
20,000 clarias fingerlings available for sale.

Contact 08037456799 for more details.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by philjay(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
I need heterobranchus male brood stock....anyone around Rumuodara in Port Harcourt please ping me pjndylive@gmail.com Urgent as in Monday morning. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by philjay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
somyjuls:
Hello everyone...I 've been following this thread for a long time...and am working in a very large fish farm in Agbani Enugu...we ran an experiment with a natural water cleaner product that can help water management for up to 2 weeks without changing water.. it's been one week plus some days the water doesn't smell but the colour has changed..then today I noticed one fish died with a swollen side in that same pond while the fish in one other treated pond are also raising head..what do you guys advice pls.. we also have up to 1kg fishes for sale in the farm...interested? Let me know...ur advice pls

I think the experiment should be discontinued if you have not already done so. I suspect very low Dissolved Oxygen levels in the ponds. As long as the fishes have been feeding well and pooing inside the water it is best to replenish pond water with fresh clean water at least once a week even if the existing pond water does not smell. Imagine a footballer who keeps playing football every other day without bathing and resorts to using a perfume or deodorant to suppress the odour emanating from his body.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by philjay(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
somyjuls:
Hello everyone...I 've been following this thread for a long time...and am working in a very large fish farm in Agbani Enugu...we ran an experiment with a natural water cleaner product that can help water management for up to 2 weeks without changing water.. it's been one week plus some days the water doesn't smell but the colour has changed..then today I noticed one fish died with a swollen side in that same pond while the fish in one other treated pond are also raising head..what do you guys advice pls.. we also have up to 1kg fishes for sale in the farm...interested? Let me know...ur advice pls

I think the experiment should be discontinued if you have not already done so. I suspect very low Dissolved Oxygen levels in the ponds. As long as the fishes have been feeding well and pooing inside the water it is better to replenish pond water with fresh clean water at least once a week even if the existing pond water does not smell.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excess4luv: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good evening house.
please who has used BLUE CROWN (42% cp) feed and and SKRETTING (42% cp) feed all in 3mm and 4mm size. what was their results like.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Afnahfarms(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
excess4luv:
Good evening house.
please who has used BLUE CROWN (42% cp) feed and and SKRETTING (42% cp) feed all in 3mm and 4mm size. what was their results like.
I have used SKRETTING it is extremely good maybe because of blood meal it contains. I don't condemn BLUE CROWN because I have never used it.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excess4luv: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Afnahfarms:
I have used SKRETTING it is extremely good maybe because of blood meal it contains. I don't condemn BLUE CROWN because I have never used it.

noted.

have you noticed that SKRETTING has got two types, 4mm 45% cp (7200) and 4mm 42%cp (6200), please which of them did you use.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2018
Aguntasolo Olanrewaju:
Good morning great farmers, hope our night was cool! Yes right? Glory be to God....
Contact us @ Chilanfarmz Ibadan; for Tilapia broodstockz, Tilapia fingerling & juveniles, Catfish seeds, pond construction, repairs, treatment/fertilzation, feeds (local both floating and sinking), Palatable Oven baked catfish (wholesales & retail), smoking kiln fabrication, live table size catfish, catfish broodstocks both male n female and Heterobranchus longifilis broodstockz now available. Trainings and consultancy services r @ an affordable fee. Call on 08128669542 whatsapp on 07065874135, We deliver nation wide!!! We shall be sucessful!!!

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by olusegunthomas(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Afnahfarms:
blue crown is also okay as wel.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by barby008: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
hello house, i currently have 3 tonnes of fishes for sale in abeokuta, average weight of 800g @750/kg. interested buyers can contact me on 081-4254-3013
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by olasunks(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Two new high quality reinforced tarpaulin pond from Benuwatts available for sale size is 7x10x4. Location is satellite town lagos, price for both pond slashed down to #82,000. Reason for sale is to big for space available. Interested and serious buyers should call 08030880610.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by JustAboyy: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
chilanfarms:
Aguntasolo Olanrewaju:
Good morning great farmers, hope our night was cool! Yes right? Glory be to God....
Contact us @ Chilanfarmz Ibadan; for Tilapia broodstockz, Tilapia fingerling & juveniles, Catfish seeds, pond construction, repairs, treatment/fertilzation, feeds (local both floating and sinking), Palatable Oven baked catfish (wholesales & retail), smoking kiln fabrication, live table size catfish, catfish broodstocks both male n female and Heterobranchus longifilis broodstockz now available. Trainings and consultancy services r @ an affordable fee. Call on 08128669542 whatsapp on 07065874135, We deliver nation wide!!! We shall be sucessful!!!
Hello Sir, If You need A Hand, A Farm Labourer That Is, I Am Looking For Farm Work, Short Time Or A Long Basis. I Am Presently In Lagos, Can Also Relocate If Out Of Lagos. Thanks And Awaiting Your Responce.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by JustAboyy: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
robonski15:
Weldone Sir. Please I Am Looking For Farm Labourer Job. Either Of Feeding And Maintaining Poultry/fish Or Plant Pre/post Planting Operations. I Am In Lagos And Willing To Relocate. Please Can You Also Hook Me Up With Anyone You May Know Looking For One. Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by werlae(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Table size catfish available for sale in ikorodu, lagos @ #750/kg. Whatsaap me on 07060583847 if interested...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Dank1u(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'm Looking for good quality bloodstock in Warri,
Preferably Clarius, minimum 3kg, hit my signature.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
JustAboyy:

Weldone Sir. Please I Am Looking For Farm Labourer Job. Either Of Feeding And Maintaining Poultry/fish Or Plant Pre/post Planting Operations. I Am In Lagos And Willing To Relocate. Please Can You Also Hook Me Up With Anyone You May Know Looking For One. Thanks.

Call me or send an email. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by JustAboyy: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
robonski15:

Call me or send an email. Thanks
mail sent.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imatalks: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
olasunks:
Two new high quality reinforced tarpaulin pond from Benuwatts available for sale size is 7x10x4. Location is satellite town lagos, price for both pond slashed down to #82,000. Reason for sale is to big for space available. Interested and serious buyers should call 08030880610.
please can i see pix?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
werlae:
Table size catfish available for sale in ikorodu, lagos @ #750/kg. Whatsaap me on 07060583847 if interested...

Are u still selling??
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by akpobo2k: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Broodstocks for sale
Sex: Male and Female
Quality Record: Excellent
Size: From 2 to 3.5Kg
Sales day: Monday - Saturday
Contact number and Whatsapp: 08033805102
Address: Techlean Fishery, Port Harcourt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (523) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.