Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1509346 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
robonski15:
Hello sir u can switch to 1mm at the 5th week depending on their growth rate.. u can do pre-sorting by removing the shooters in the vat to avoid cannibalism, proper sorting can be done at the 6th week.

www.agricnetwork.com
Thanks man. you're a rare gem. hope to know you better sometime. email? phone no? mine is pharmzy@Gmail.com Thanks alot.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
pharmzy:
Thanks man. you're a rare gem. hope to know you better sometime. email? phone no? mine is pharmzy@Gmail.com Thanks alot.

UWC sir u can check my profile for my email and number.. thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by DBounty(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2014
Wonder y d thread slows down. Members shd come back so dat we continue our biz. D attack on NL is just to tell us only in God's care is perfect security.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
DBounty: Wonder y d thread slows down. Members shd come back so dat we continue our biz. D attack on NL is just to tell us only in God's care is perfect security.

Bro only Gods care is perfect security as u said... @ oga retin01 give us update on your smoking kiln and aerator
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by jites(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Okay house, my first set back lol, my partner made a gross mistake which if i was in Niger and with what i know know i would never have made. Its a typical novice and schoolboy error. He went to book juvinnile with a middleman who is not a farmer and guess what he went there today to collect and the guy said oops sorry the fishes are not yet big enough, now alarm bell should start ringing now, he went away in anger but had already paid deposit, the guy middleman man called back and said look i am sorry i actually used the deposit you gave me to sort out some personal business and i did not book the juv.. lol lol i am laughing but i just cant believe it

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
jites: Okay house, my first set back lol, my partner made a gross mistake which if i was in Niger and with what i know know i would never have made. Its a typical novice and schoolboy error. He went to book juvinnile with a middleman who is not a farmer and guess what he went there today to collect and the guy said oops sorry the fishes are not yet big enough, now alarm bell should start ringing now, he went away in anger but had already paid deposit, the guy middleman man called back and said look i am sorry i actually used the deposit you gave me to sort out some personal business and i did not book the juv.. lol lol i am laughing but i just cant believe it

He can av the man arrested. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2014
jites: Okay house, my first set back lol, my partner made a gross mistake which if i was in Niger and with what i know know i would never have made. Its a typical novice and schoolboy error. He went to book juvinnile with a middleman who is not a farmer and guess what he went there today to collect and the guy said oops sorry the fishes are not yet big enough, now alarm bell should start ringing now, he went away in anger but had already paid deposit, the guy middleman man called back and said look i am sorry i actually used the deposit you gave me to sort out some personal business and i did not book the juv.. lol lol i am laughing but i just cant believe it

Bro i guess your partner is not telling u the whole truth, how can a middleman call and tell him he has used the money for personal business. And you told me for two months and still counting no juveniles and no refund back..this is absolutely absurd and crazy. u need to forget about him being family and deal with him like a business partner.

www.agricnetwork.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 3:25am On Jul 03, 2014
robonski15:

Bro i guess your partner is not telling u the whole truth, how can a middleman call and tell him he has used the money for personal business. And you told me for two months and still counting no juveniles and no refund back..this is absolutely absurd and crazy. u need to forget about him being family and deal with him like a business partner.

www.agricnetwork.com

It is not that easy once you started business, hard to not do it with them, especially if they know the location, they will frustrate you and your business

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Fhemmmy:

It is not that easy once you started business, hard to not do it with them, especially if they know the location, they will frustrate you and your business

Once u av a gud manager who will handle the business like his own, dey cant frustrate d busines.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ultrazone(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2014
I prefer not mixing family/pleasure with business, IMO.
www.WeTalkNaira.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Belexy:

Once u av a gud manager who will handle the business like his own, dey cant frustrate d busines.

Chairman, I am not sure you understand what I mean. ... I mean once you started the business with family, taking it away from yhem is a difficult task, even your farm manager will run for his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, I am not sure you understand what I mean. ... I mean once you started the business with family, taking it away from yhem is a difficult task, even your farm manager will run for his life.

If i hear.... lol grin
The fire has not burnt u well. Wen it starts buring u, u will look for water to put it out wtout difficulty.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ayosat(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
maybe oga fhemmmy can come in here to hint us how he has been doing it and coping with his own manager in Nigeria , I mean not being around himself and the business is moving.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by tobbyte(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
If u are in need of quality fingerlings nd juvenile contact me on...08061145223...
Am base around lagos

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
ayosat: maybe oga fhemmmy can come in here to hint us how he has been doing it and coping with his own manager in Nigeria , I mean not being around himself and the business is moving.

Oga ayosat, mr fheemy the professional is having his own heat dealings with his manager.. It aint easy when u are away and doing business here, it entails a lot.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
robonski15:

Oga ayosat, mr fheemy the professional is having his own heat dealings with his manager.. It aint easy when u are away and doing business here, it entails a lot.

I wouldn't say that cos my manager/partner has been awesome but remember we talking about family here. ..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I wouldn't say that cos my manager/partner has been awesome but remember we talking about family here. ..

Thats the point bro family is family
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
robonski15:

Thats the point bro family is family

I rather do with strangers oh

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ultrazone(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Family involvements most times interfere in d smooth running of a business. I bet d gap outweighs d gain.
www.WeTalkNaira.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Hmmmmmmmm, but what about if u have a family member who is capable?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ultrazone(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
robonski15:

Bro, na to spell out our working terms clearly. Any breach and our contract is off.
www.WeTalkNaira.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Tbagwell1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
No one can handle your business better than you will do, Not even your own family.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
ultrazone: Family involvements most times interfere in d smooth running of a business. I bet d gap outweighs d gain.
www.WeTalkNaira.com

It totally depends on ur relationship wt d family member before d business started.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
T bagwell: No one can handle your business better than you will do, Not even your own family.

I agree wt diz. Noting as gud as u handling ur ting urself.
It applies not only to business ventures but everytin in life.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Belexy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Dont ever try it. U are digging a pit. . . .
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2014
robonski15:

I cant lock up a family. .. and I am sure I cld trust people like you
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 4:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Belexy:

It totally depends on ur relationship wt d family member before d business started.

When we talking money, leave all that alone... easy for family tobdpend the money, cos they see your business as family business and that to them makes the money - family money. ..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by anifass: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Learning
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I cant lock up a family. .. and I am sure I cld trust people like you

Oga fheemy man can fail ooo, only put your trust in God

www.agricnetwork.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Apitch(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Good to be back!
We, the newbies were swept away by the attack and I had to register again after I read Seun's comment on the whole saga

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by madmike316(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
robonski15:

I like youe willingness to learn.. U can give me your email adress..
here is my email,kodamikey@hotmail.com, I want to learn.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
please how many times can I feed my 4wk old fries in a day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.