Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice (9279 Views)

Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady / Chief Justice Caught Driving On BRT Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by dalhat14(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
free2ryhme: d top position in nigeria is still circulating among d northerners....d exploitation cannot stop until revolution stand still
Are u alright? So u expect a southerner to fill d position in niger state, my friend think b4 u yarn

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Policewoman(f): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Why am i not surprised?
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by ewet: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
didn't know she was still in active service,she did a good job as first lady devoid of scandals and unnecessary media hype.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by mekzone: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Congrats to Madam Fati...best 1st Lady yet..she's an inspiration to career women.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
ewet: didn't know she was still in active service,she did a good job as first lady devoid of scandals and unnecessary media hype.
My friend she was never First Lady because she rejected the Illegal Office given to her and concentrated on her profession.Simply put it this way she was the Wife of Former Head of State.That aside Congrats to her and i wish her predecessors can copy her humane and straight forwardness
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by sweetgala(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
a1solution: Why is the governor appointing someone to such a sensitive base on sentiment and believe she would discharge her duty without fear or favor?

The lady has a reputation which is impeccable , she at no time abandoned her judicial duties to take up the role of "first lady".

She is adequately qualified and we need to see as many women doing well in that side of the country to encourage female education.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by sweetgala(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
free2ryhme: d top position in nigeria is still circulating among d northerners....d exploitation cannot stop until revolution stand still

Seems as thou you lack primary education. Where in the post did it describe her appointment as federal. undecided

It's in her state of practice where she has represented the state previously. She has simply been promoted to the top job as would be a reward for her effort.

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Pukkah: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2013

Which top position in Nigeria? Your unfounded prejudice against the North didn't even allow you read the post. Or did you read it but failed to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by sweetgala(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pukkah:

Which top position in Nigeria. Your unfounded prejudice against the North didn't even allow you read the post. Or did you read it but failed to comprehend?

The chap nah dunce no mince am.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Pukkah: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Congrats Fati Abubakar.

She exercised restraint and displayed decency when her husband was the Head of State.

It's a pity that her succesors were showy, ostentatious and wasteful and didn't take a cue from her.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Dandas: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Our best wife of no one citizen of dis country.It shall be well wit u.God will continue to bless u.U did not allow d position of your husband to enter u brain rather u chose to remain like ordinary Nigeria and maintained ur uprightness and good character,not like others criminals who adress themselves as "first lady" and keep on drying our economy.Mummy,I am not from North,but truly u remain d best,Nigerian masses love u.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
I actually thought Fati Abubakar had gone past state Chief Justice status. I was thinking she was close to Supreme Court already. She's been around for a while.

Anyway, congrats to another Great Ife smiley
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by halogen02: 2:29am On Mar 30, 2013
You are absolutely right! She deserves the post had honour bestowed on her. Congrats Fati!

Built2last: Fati is my Favourite first Lady in Nigeria's history. Her hubby was head of state but she faced her career...Told her hubby that there is no office of the first lady in Naija's constitution..she practically stepped aside and till today she is still doin well in her career. Congrats Fati.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 30, 2013
Another plus for OAU, Ile-Ife (Law Class of 1975).
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by meforyou1(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2013
Come to think of it, I grew up in Minna. This woman is the wife of former head of state. But till date, I have never seen her picture, have never seen her in public. Just read about her judgements.
Just wish all nigerian women can be like her. And our politicians will stop stealing.
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by greall1: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2013
iiiiii

Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Remii(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2013
a1solution: Why is the governor appointing someone to such a sensitive base on sentiment and believe she would discharge her duty without fear or favor?

Read well. She's the most senior judge. In judiciary promotion and appointments, executives has little or no influence, most times they act on advise of JC
Re: Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice by Remii(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2013
Ola Johnson: Another plus for OAU, Ile-Ife (Law Class of 1975).

Great ife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Eligibility Suit To Be Heard By March 19 / PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution / It look like TINUBU wet his panty In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.