Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady (25686 Views)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ask any Nigerian to mention the First Ladies they know and you hear them reel off Maryam Babangida, Maryam Abacha, Stella Obasanjo, Turai Yar’adua and Patience Jonathan. For a lot of Nigerians, that is all. They do not know the wives of Muhammadu Buhari, Shehu Shagari, Ernest Shonekan, Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, Murtala Muhammed (a few more know her, read about her here>>>http://.com/murtala-muhammed-nigerias-most-popular-leader/), not to talk of the four wives of Sir Tafawa Balewa. For many Nigerians, Fati Abubakar is a name that they barely know, and in my country where First Ladies threaten to overshadow and outshine even the President, it is quite interesting to know that there is a First Lady in Nigeria that remained a recluse even while her husband was the Head of State and the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Welcome HAJIA HONOURABLE JUSTICE FATIMA LAMI ABUBAKAR.

OUTLINE

INTRODUCTION

BIRTH AND EARLY DAYS

EDUCATION

LOVE, ROMANCE AND MARRIAGE

FAMILY AND CHILDREN

LIFE AS THE FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA

HER PET PROJECT

CAREER AND PERSONAL STYLE

ACHIEVEMENTS, HONOURS, AWARDS AND LEGACY

HAJIA FATI ABUBAKAR TODAY

I have decided to tag her the most unique (I actually used the word ‘reclusive’ before but I changed it midway because I think it does not reflect my thoughts exactly) because she had all the opportunities to ‘go gaga’ as a First Lady, use power anyhow and anywhere and at any time but she decided to shun the post all together. Others like Mrs. Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi, Mrs. Ajoke Murtala Muhammed and Mrs. Margaret Shonekan cannot be said to be reclusive as the tenures of their husbands were too short. For the other First Ladies, their husbands preferred that they keep a low profile. Hajia Fati Abubakar is different in the sense that there was nothing hindering her from establishing herself as a First Lady even in the almost one year her spouse spent in power but she strangely and interestingly, focused on other things. Few are those who are not swayed or influenced with the trappings of power.

Some First Ladies in Nigeria even close down roads, shut down entire cities and cause untold hardship for millions of citizens just because they are around. Some others even fight with governors, fight others over land or sha just don’t know how to keep quiet. Like where else is that done if not Obodo Naija? I no mention anybody name o but if we think alike, no lele…lol! Let some people taste a drop of power for just one day, and you will know that there seven layers in the atmosphere with the way they will so use the power ehn…lol! But no one can accuse Hajia Fati Abubakar of flagrant display or abuse of power. Even when people hurl all sorts of abuses and allegations at her husband, she is well-respected and honoured. She made it known to her husband that the position of First Lady was not ingrained in the Nigerian Constitution. She just didn’t have the time or interest for the so-called ‘Office of the First Lady’ that some others will want to kill themselves over.

She faced squarely her legal profession, shunned those who wanted to write books on her during her ‘tenure’, like other First Ladies. She is the only First Lady in Nigeria that had a book written about her AFTER her husband had left power. You see why it is now good to marry a lawyer? Their brains are supercomputers ….lol! Now, let’s take a cruise through the life of this wonderful woman.

BIRTH AND EARLY DAYS

She was born on the 12th of April, 1951 as the second child of Alhaji Umaru Audi, the late first Waziri of Minna and Hajia Nana Asmau (daughter of the late Sarkin Hausawa of Minna) in Minna, Niger State. That makes her 62 and Her Lordship is the eldest daughter of her parents. Following Hausa tradition, she was taken away from her parents and brought up by her father’s elder sister, Hajia Hadiza. Her father was a highly-educated administrative officer who ensured she got the finest education.

EDUCATION

Later, she would attend a Christian missionary school, Our Lady’s High School in Kaduna and narrates her first experience in the school as a little girl: “…it was in the evening that we reached the school. A white woman dressed in white, all over received me… After I dressed up, I was taken to join the others in the school hall. I had never been to any hall that big before, the place was very big for me and there were white people everywhere, it was a prayer session. The children were all standing, clapping and singing ‘Hail Mary’. I wondered where I was. By the time I went back to the hostel, I lay on my bed and began to cry….”

Watch her speak here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6A0ZHG3jUZY#t=2761s

She later attended Queen Elizabeth School (QES), Ilorin in 1965 and Federal Government College, Sokoto (1970-1971). As at that time, QES was a unity school that picked the best female brains all over Nigeria. After finishing high school, she gained admission to the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife to study law, she graduated in 1975 with her LLB (Great Ife students, make una no let your head swell like Ijebu garri in cold water o…lol!).

LOVE, ROMANCE & MARRIAGE

Interestingly, she got married to General Abdulsalami Alhaji Abubakar around the same time and even had her second child she was still a student at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos. So you can see, she is one tough one woman indeed: combining family life with career. I understand and appreciate that very well because my own Mum too (the Ogidi herself) combined Law School with family and her job. Atimes, you just wonder where some women derive their incredible strength from. Hajia Fati Abubakar states: “The mother is the children’s first teacher and a source of comfort.” agrees with her -100%. Fathers, no get jealous o…lol!

FAMILY AND CHILDREN

Okay, how many of you know General Abdusalami’s children? For where? LOL! They were practically shielded away by their parents. Seems the Abdulsalamis do not like the limelight, or more precisely, they do not like noisemaking and too much agbaja. At any rate, General Abdulsalami and his wife have six wonderful children. Let me tell you one gist: When General Sani Abacha died (read all you want to know about Abacha here>>>http://.com/sani-abacha-nigerias-most-enigmatic-ruler/) and it fell upon General Abdulsalami to become the new Head of State, one of his daughters broke down in tears and remained inconsolable for two good weeks, and she kept asking: ‘But Daddy, why you?’ Knowing that disgrace could end the whole thing, she felt understandably jittery. But at the end, the General astounded many critics and skeptics. He handed over. Many analysts also credit Hajia Fati Lami Abubakar for encouraging her spouse to be a man of honour and not hold on to power. I ask you, how many women of today have such wisdom? Ehn? This one that all of them want to marry President ma sef….lol! Okay, we know Hajia Fati but there are actually three Fatis in his life: his mother (Hajia Fati Kande Mohammed), his wife and one of his daughters.

As mentioned earlier, Hajia Fati Abubakar is a mother of six: three males and three females. Equitable distribution, I’d say…lol! Of the six, the three females are doctor, lawyer and architect respectively. The remaining three boys are said to be students.

HER PET PROJECT

Like some other First Ladies before and after her, she had her own pet project too but unlike the others, her own foundation has not died out even while her husband is no longer the Nigerian Head of State. In 1999, with just eleven weeks left for her husband in office, she established the Women’s Rights Advancement and Protection Alternative (WRAPA) Nigeria as ”a registered and Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Non-Political and Non-Profit making charitable organization for advocacy and mobilization for the promotion, protection and realization of Women’s human rights, the elimination of all forms of repugnant practices as well as violence against women and the enhancement of their living standards. The acronym of WRAPA denotes the one or two-piece cloth worn by Nigerian women irrespective of age, tribe or religion, thereby underscoring the national coverage of the organization.”

WRAPA enjoys considerable support from various bodies and agencies: National Commission for Mass Literacy Education, the National Directorate for Employment (NDE), the National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP), the National Human Rights Commission, the Nigeria Legal Aid Council in addition to corporate bodies in the finance and media sectors. WRAPA has 22 adult literacy centers in 12 states, 10 legal aid centres in 10 states, and 11 vocational training centers in nine states of the Federation. WRAPA focuses on:

Legal Aid and Counselling
Legal Reform
Empowerment & Outreach
Advocacy
Sensitization
WRAPA have successfully established and commissioned 5 skills and counselling centres in:

Malumfashi – Katsina State
Bashi – Dass – Bauchi State
Billiri – Gombe State
Ozubulu – Anambra State
Suleja – Niger State.
It will interest you to also know that when Safiya Hussaini and Amina Lawal were both sentenced to death by stoning for adultery in 2005, it was Saudatu Mahdi, MFR (WRAPA’s administrative and programme head) and her legal team that battled to save the lives of the women. WRAPA remains at the forefront of empowering and defending women.

On the 12th of October 2001, Safiya Hussaini Tungar Tudu (born 1967) a divorced mother of four, was sentenced to death by stoning in Sokoto State for allegedly having a child with a neighbour as a single woman. In March 2002, she was acquitted of all the charges. She remains the first woman in Nigeria to be condemned to death by stoning for adultery. With the help of Nigerian human rights lawyer, Hauwa Ibrahim and bodies like WRAPA, she was eventually freed.

Unknown to many, it was Hajia Fati Abubakar’s foundation, WRAPA and other bodies like BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights, that saved Amina Lawal Kurami from death by stoning. The case caused so much international uproar on the 22nd of March, 2002 when a Sharia court in Funtua, Katsina State (the late President Yar’adua was the governor then) sentenced her to death by stoning for adultery. The father of the child produced from the adultery was not prosecuted for lack of evidence and deemed to be innocent, even without any DNA tests being conducted. Amina Lawal is the second woman in Nigerian history to be sentenced to death by stoning for adultery. She has since remarried.
Now, that’s one fine, outstanding woman!

CAREER AND PERSONAL STYLE

She is a lawyer by training. And I will easily call her, by virtue of her academic achievements, the most erudite of all of Nigeria’s First Ladies. Of all the First Ladies in Nigeria, she is the most educated, and perhaps the solid background ensured that she had no inferiority complex, had composure and was not out to prove anything to anybody. Many of the First Ladies that Nigerians complain of have very little academic achievements. Only a handful of Nigeria’s First Ladies can boast of an impressive educational profile. According to Mohammad Haruna who served as Hajia Fati’s Chief Press Secretary, she is the most humble of all Nigeria’s First Ladies and her humility taught her how to avoid the arrogance of power.

ACHIEVEMENTS, HONOURS, AWARDS AND LEGACY

-The book titled ‘Honour & Dignity Personified: The Life and Principles of Hon. Justice Fati Lami Abubakar’ by Maimuna Abubakar was published in 2007 in her honour. The book, a 172-paged biography published by Spectrum Books is a must-read (especially for the noisemaking wives of our political leaders)!

-Few also know that she is the first female lawyer and Solicitor-General and Attorney-General of Niger State respectively.

-On the 10th of December, 2005, she delivered a convocation lecture at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile Ife (33rd Convocation Ceremony) and was also awarded a Doctor of Laws (LLD), Honoris causa, making history as the first alumnus to be bestowed with such honour.

-The Honourable Justice Fati Abubakar Library at her former school, Queen Elizabeth School (QES), Ilorin is named in her honour (see pix below).

-The Fati Lami Abubakar College of Legal and General Studies in Minna, Niger State is named in her honour. In September, 1999 the college was moved to its permanent site at Kpakungu, Minna by former Governor Abdullahi Kure and renamed Justice Fati Lami Abubakar College of Arts and Islamic Legal Studies. On the 21st of October, 2001, it was renamed the Fati Lami Abubakar College of Legal and General Studies by Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu.

LIFE AS THE FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA

Even while her husband was the Nigerian Head of State, she was so committed and dedicated to her job as a lawyer that she never left the legal profession. This is very impressive as some other women see the ‘First Ladyship’ as a role for life, one that provides their income for life, rendering them mentally unproductive within and outside office. And that is what makes Hajia Fati Lami Abubakar unique among all of Nigeria’s First Ladies.

She still remains a lawyer. On the 5th of June 2013, the Niger State House of Assembly confirmed her appointment as the Chief Judge of the State. Prior to that, Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu had appointed her as the Acting Chief Judge of the state. Described as a distinguished jurist who dedicated her life to advancing the cause of the judicial system in Nigeria, and in Niger State in particular, Hajia Fati Lami remains a shining and brilliant example, not only among Nigeria’s First Ladies but among all Nigerian women. She has managed to carve a niche for herself in her own right, instead of confining herself perpetually beneath the shadows and wings of her husband.

For a woman coming from Northern Nigeria where women are disadvantaged by tradition on many fronts, this is a woman who deserves to be celebrated. Well, one thing I like about her is her simplicity. We do not have to block all the roads because ‘Her Excellency’ is in town. Even though she spent just 11 months in her ‘tenure’ as Nigeria’s First Lady, she contributed more meaningfully (and is still doing so) to national development than many others who spend years making a hell of noise and disturbing the entire adugbo (neighborhood) only to fade away into obscurity once their husband leaves power. Life is ephemeral. Power itself is slippery. We hope others after her will learn from her and let our ears (this siren too mush) and hearts rest. Those who have ears….

CONCLUSION: If Nigeria is said to have a true First Lady, in every sense of it, Justice Fati is the one. If there is a model for other First Ladies all across Africa and the globe to emulate, Justice Fati is it. She carries the day. Young Lady, hope you’ve been inspired.

THANKS A LOT!

WATCH OUT FOR MORE! ONLY ON .COM

SEE MORE PICTURES HERE>>>http://.com/fati-abubakar-nigerias-most-unique-first-lady/

11 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by DerideGull(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please, the wife or wives of a Prime Minister is/are not first lady/ladies of a country especially if the country has president and commander in chief. It is intellectually absurd for person with average intellect to inject silly facts into learning streams of undiscerning society.

You have committed the same blunder before now when you posted the pictures of previous Nigerian heads of states. Tafawa Balewa was the prime minister not head of state or commander in chief.

7 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Oildichotomy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thank you my brother. Good job. Not these english-blunder speaking, siren-whirring , foreign-hospital going first ladies we have now.

10 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
And where did I list Tafawa Balewa as Head of State and Commander-in-Chief? LOL! Where did I post pictures of previous Nigerian heads of states and listed Balewa as President? I think you are either dreaming, looking for errors or you just want to let us know you bought current affairs book in primary school and crammed all Nigeria's leaders wink My listing Balewa's wives is borne out of the fact that this series cover all the wives of Nigerian heads of government (like Balewa) and/or heads of state be it civilian president, prime minister or military head of state, and not because I need you to remind me he was Nigeria's only PM. If I am to follow the strict definition of 'First Lady', we would not be talking of Fati Abubakar here. Save your gall for your 'discerning audience' or better still, inject your own facts free of 'intellectual absurdity'. For your mind, you don blow grammar be that o grin.
DerideGull: Please, the wife or wives of a Prime Minister is/are not first lady/ladies of a country especially if the country has president and commander in chief. It is intellectually absurd for person with average intellect to inject silly facts into learning streams of undiscerning society.

You have committed the same blunder before now when you posted the pictures of previous Nigerian heads of states. Tafawa Balewa was the prime minister not head of state or commander in chief.

24 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
And just to let you know so you save yourself from future embarrassment before an enlightened audience, the wife of a Prime Minister can be referred to as a First Lady like in Australia where Hazel Hawke, wife of the former Prime Minister Bob Hawke and in Malaysia where the wife of PM Najib Tun Abdulrazaq are also referred to as the First Lady although this is not a very common usage, unlike the recent 'Spouse of the Prime Minister', calling the wife of a PM the 'First Lady' does not make anyone intellectually watery. What you should say, if you really knew what you were talking or had something tangible to contribute, is to say the usage is not common, and not that it is not used at all. Read more because I don't have to tell you the definition and usage of a 'First Lady' is subjective and varies from locale to locale. Oooooshey! #D'Banj's Voice.
DerideGull: Please, the wife or wives of a Prime Minister is/are not first lady/ladies of a country especially if the country has president and commander in chief. It is intellectually absurd for person with average intellect to inject silly facts into learning streams of undiscerning society.

18 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by OAM4J: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Fati Abubakar is truly unique. I have high respect for her, her husband and children.

Well done .

10 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks for your encouragement and support, Boss. Very well appreciated smiley
OAM4J: Fati Abubakar is truly unique. I have high respect for her, her husband and children.

Well done .

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Howdy, Fulani chic? tongue

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Miss you, Dude! grin
ShyM-X:
Howdy, Fulani chic? tongue
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nice one from again...

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Olaone1: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
How'ya, Fula? smiley

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Seems I've got a new nickname...lol! I'm good cheesy
Ola one: How'ya, Fula? smiley
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by DerideGull(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abiyamọ: And just to let you know so you save yourself from future embarrassment before an enlightened audience, the wife of a Prime Minister can be referred to as a First Lady like in Australia where Hazel Hawke, wife of the former Prime Minister Bob Hawke and in Malaysia where the wife of PM Najib Tun Abdulrazaq are also referred to as the First Lady although this is not a very common usage, unlike the recent 'Spouse of the Prime Minister', calling the wife of a PM the 'First Lady' does not make anyone intellectually watery. What you should say, if you really knew what you were talking or had something tangible to contribute, is to say the usage is not common, and not that it is not used at all. Read more because I don't have to tell you the definition and usage of a 'First Lady' is subjective and varies from locale to locale. Oooooshey! #D'Banj's Voice.

Please save yourself certain public embarrassment. If the King or Queen or constitutional monarchy is still regarded as the ceremonial or statutory head of state in those countries, you can knock yourself out with labeling of the first lady. But as in the case of 1960 Nigeria where a president was the head of state and commander in chief, as Flora Azikiwe was known as the first lady and Azikwe who rode on open Land Rover to inspect the honor guard mounted by Nigerian armed forces, it is plain idiocy to label another lady of the era as first lady of Nigeria.

Most Nigerians are fond of running gauntlet with illogicalities that seemed familiar to them. From the pitiful examples cited by the poster in the above crap, it is safe to say the dude is example of what is wrong with free education. Even if I am offered million dollars, I shall not help your education.

5 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
It is your stock in trade to talk without using the stuff placed inside your skull. Your 'supercomputer IQ' will not let you reason, and is why you say 'most Nigerians' and go about insulting everyone on NL. Maybe your problem is my not mentioning Zik. If you don't understand the explanation above, I will tell you: early to bed, early to rise. Go to sleep.
DerideGull:

Please save yourself certain public embarrassment. If the King or Queen or constitutional monarchy is still regarded as the ceremonial or statutory head of state in those countries, you can knock yourself out with labeling of the first lady. But as in the case of 1960 Nigeria where a president was the head of state and commander in chief, as Flora Azikiwe was known as the first lady and Azikwe who rode on open Land Rover to inspect the honor guard mounted by Nigerian armed forces, it is plain idiocy to label another lady of the era as first lady of Nigeria.

Most Nigerians are fond of running gauntlet with illogicalities that seemed familiar to them. From the pitiful examples cited by the poster in the above crap, it is safe to say the dude is example of what is wrong with free education. Even if I am offered million dollars, I shall not help your education.

15 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by DerideGull(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abiyamọ: It is your stock in trade to talk without using the stuff placed inside your skull. Your 'supercomputer IQ' will not let you reason, and is why you say 'most Nigerians' and go about insulting everyone on NL. Maybe your problem is my not mentioning Zik. If you don't understand the explanation above, I will tell you: early to bed, early to rise. Go to sleep.

Does it matter to insult a dunce that stated ignorance of the fact both Australia and Malaysia had constitutional monarchy? It will be tragedy to seek explanation from deluded drunkard. I pity any traveler who tends to get road direction from you.
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by nuclearboy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Very VERY distinguished woman! What everyone would call a classy lady, quiet, responsible, muted, elegant and mature!

I pray we get such again to restore hope in the perception of Nigerian women!

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
The only person in need of pity here is you. LOL! I knew you will come to the constitutional monarchy argument but that again reveals the depth of your hollow sagacity. But I will still help you not minding your paediatric tantrums and infantile cries of protest. In Israel and Italy where they also have Prime Ministers, the wives are called First Ladies (Prima Signora in Italy), or are those two also constitutional monarchies in your warped mind? By the way, I wasn't talking about you insulting me, I just notice you like sitting down by your keyboard and pouring out your pented-up frustration. If you have any reasonable correction to make, I will gladly take to it but if you think you will just sit down there and type nonsense, then you really need to go and sleep.
DerideGull:

Does it matter to insult a dunce that stated ignorance of the fact both Australia and Malaysia had constitutional monarchy? It will be tragedy to seek explanation from deluded drunkard. I pity any traveler who tends to get road direction from you.

16 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by bloggernaija: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Her deeds and achievements are secondary to the fact that she is the wife of another thieving ex general .

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by funkybaby(f): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
is '''' the same person as ''iyaniwura''?

@topic

i agree. fati abubakar has stood out from other first ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yes Ma'am, one and the same person, just a change of name. Thanks for asking smiley
funkybaby: is '''' the same person as ''iyaniwura''?

@topic

i agree. fati abubakar has stood out from other first ladies.

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by OAM4J: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
@

Dont allow the thread to be derailed, avoid arguments that is not relevant to the subject. The thread is about Fati Abubakar, not about other 1st ladies in Nigeria or elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
I almost forgot, thank you very much Boss, noted.
OAM4J: @

Dont allow the thread to be derailed, avoid arguments that is not relevant to the subject. The thread is about Fati Abubakar, not about other 1st ladies in Nigeria or elsewhere.
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
I say a nuclear amen to that prayer! smiley
nuclearboy: Very VERY distinguished woman! What everyone would call a classy lady, quiet, responsible, muted, elegant and mature!

I pray we get such again to restore hope in the perception of Nigerian women!

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by funkybaby(f): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abiyamọ: Yes Ma'am, one and the same person, just a change of name. Thanks for asking smiley

cool. i was going to attack for 'copying' your concept grin grin grin

keep up the good work wink

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hhahahhaa...lol! Thanks joor, we need to say no to copycatism na....lol! grin Thanks for your kind compliments smiley
funkybaby:

cool. i was going to attack for 'copying' your concept grin grin grin

keep up the good work wink
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by YoursGEJ(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
my fellow widow first ladies. Did she behaving like a first lady?
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wish that First Lady who can't construct a simple sentence in English is reading this..SMH..very uncultured,rude,arrogant,proud...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abiyamọ: Miss you, Dude! grin

Come give papi a kiss. wink

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by larayat(f): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yay....she attendd my alma mata.....QES ilorin....thumbs up 2 iron lady!

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Friedrich080(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
who is this ?
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by yuzedo: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Fati and her husband, Abdulsalam deserve all the honor and respect they are due. One of few decent people who tasted power.
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hahahaha, ShyM-X! In public! lololol!
ShyM-X:

Come give papi a kiss. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military / Shehu Sani Reacts To Atiku's Resignation, Warns Buhari "Beware Of The Cabal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.