Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders (3601 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
Gooogle: Not to support any side though. My only challenge with this whole north-south thing is this;
'if you made an agreement with anybody, please honour it'. That is life for you. The best thing is not to make an agreement in the first place.I could remember OBJ saying during the election that GEJ was going to rule for only 1 term and if its enough to go by, then they should honour their agreement. The whole country is probably in a mess now because of covenant breakers

I heard Obj also. The retardeen was behind him during the declaration and he raised no objections.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by dgitrader(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
confusion247:
Use bulldozer and push Him(Jonathan) out today. What are you waiting for? No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Northerners can invite alqaeda, al-shabab, mujahideen, hamas and hezbollah or even the Talibans to help boko haram in bombing northern Nigeria back to stone age, we don't have any problem with that. grin grin grin grin

unfortunately...... they have the monopoly of successful military coups! thats the joker!
the northern elders know that boko-haram insurgency is backfiring, so they are sending signals to their boys in the army as second option. its only a matter of time. this country is besieged.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by thelastPope(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
omenka: I understand the frustration of the north and do hope that power is duely returned to them in 2015. But all these belligerent rhetoric isn't gonna serve their interest well. They should be sounding rather persuasive than coersive. Modern day Nigerians don't fancy these kind of vibes especially given all that we've been through since the inception of this democracy.

Jonathan is a cheap oppurtunist and power hungry freak who would ditch any agreement written or otherwise to achieve his end.

I pray Nigerians rise above ethnic and regional biases and vote his incompetent asss out aso villa come 2015.

I am sorry, but you are very stup1d! You are your kind are the problem of Nigeria.

You understand the frustration of the north? Who is frustrating them and when did they become victims? You hope power is "duly returned to them"? Was is borrowed from them or it is their fathers property or what? What do you mean duly? So it is their due? You are a useless sycophant. I have to tell you to your face. You are a really big foool! You better get it into your thick skull that you are in 2013, not 1970.

An agrrement to do what? To return power to the same region that has destroyed the country for close to 50 years? The group of fools that enthrenched quota system and consequently, mediocrity? The group of foools that created the mess GEJ is trying to solve. You want the nation to rise and remove the solution and bring back the problem? You must be a a real nicompoop!

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by bushwailo: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^^^^^
My Friend cool your temper na, y all the insults?
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by slimghost(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
bushwailo: ^^^^^^^
My Friend cool your temper na, y all the insults?

The foo.l deserves more than the insults. What a warped way of reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by slimghost(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
What guts from these Northern cows! This is really appalling and sickening, wwho the hell told them that the presidency is their birthright? Well we are waiting for them come 2015 because either of 2 things will happen: Jonathan wins OR we fuckin.g go our separate ways. No Northerner is getting any votes from SE/SS

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Eziachi: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
thelastPope:

I am sorry, but you are very stup1d! You are your kind are the problem of Nigeria.

!
Calling someone stupid for just having an opinion that doesn't marry with yours? That is not how life works.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Spybradd: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:
What's with this race of murderous psychopaths? A 'unified North'! This clueless prof makes me laugh.
Why are these bloody blokes so desperate for political power? Is it all about which region produces the president, or about what and who the people wants. Muslim Northerners have been brutally murdering xtian northerners and others and this self-servicer still has the gut to speak about a unified north.

when he was having a human brain lolls
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by fulanimafia: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
vanstanzy:
grin grin grin How do they hope to achieve this? By voodoo? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers:: Odi Massacre In The Making / Why Buhari Ordered Arrest Of Close Ally And Arms Panel Member, Umar / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack These 7 Ministers Immediately (LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.