Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders (3598 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Goddex: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2013
@Kingoflag
You sound like a small boy. I may not waste my time replying to your post.

4 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by OneNaira6: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2013
SMH and yet they wonder why some of the Nigerian diaspora refuse to return to that country. So this is how they want to rule. No election, no people's choice, it's just pass it to me and i'll pass it to you kind of ruling. WTF did he mean "they allowed OBJ to rule 8 years?" So it's the north decision on who or what leads Nigeria? The people have no say in it? the south have no say in it? Is that what that man is trying to tell us? SMH. I pray for this nation to divide. It's obvious it's not working and it's obvious all regions have their own belief on how to rule. Whatever evil keeping this nation one, please let go.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Rooneyboy(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2013
okosodo: A unified boko haram

Very desperate bunch, they never see anything .
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by OneNaira6: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2013
bloggernaija: Jonaduh has alienated those who can give him political cover. He only has yoruba politicians without political weight,come and chop northern politicians,close to the grave octogenarians,thoughtless midgets without critical thinking skills from the south south and ibo politicians who will sell at the right price quicker than you can Hail Mary.

Go to sleep. It's obvious you are tired
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by talktimi(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag: Yeah, so the "North" can take over and set the country back another 2million years?

Somebody please tell me where these so called Northern Elders were hiding where IBB and Abacha rained havoc on the nation?

How I wish Nigerians were smart enough to vote in someone like Buhari so people like this fool will only speak their wishes from behind prison bars.
is the Buhari you mentioned not a northerner or is he suddenly from Enugu state ?
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by confusion247(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2013
UncleJJ:

Your so silly, what has the niger delta militants got to do with Jonathan's presidential position, did they tell you they bomb the fuel installations because they want a niger deltan president or to reap the fruits of the resources, there land is producing.

Some guys in this forum, should be posting in the video game section.

Amnesty was signed into parliament by a "hausa man"
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/opinion/amnesty-programme-a-huge-success/

Jonathan has to win the primaries to run as a presidential race as OBJ & IBB did for him in 2011
http://elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/4930-jonathan-wins-pdp-presidential-primary-v15-4930
Sarah Jibril - 1
Atiku Abubakar - 805
Goodluck Jonathan - 2, 736
Total valid votes cast - 3, 542

If Jonathan does not have atleast 50% of the north, he cant scale the primaries, why do you think - he is struggling to control pdp !

Please, guys let start thinking with our brains nt emotions, emotions are for women and have no place in the heartless game called politics.

Believe it or not Jonathan is sitting on a hot seat, even if he wins the primaries - and the north still insists he is going start a war by rigging the election, and if Jonathan rigs the election's, you think the militants will go to your area in lagos and fight for you or your brothers house in Abuja. kiss

When two elephants fight, its the grass that suffers. If the north returns fine, if the south, east or west wins fine... all we need is peace !!!!
Are you sure you are mentally okay, the mallam said Jonathan should either park out or jump out of Aso Rock in 2015. That was also similar phrase used by mallams before boko haram showed their ugly face. If you are mentally okay, you will know that Niger Delta militants will never sit back and watch mallam push Jonathan out of aso rock. Be informed that the so called amnesty signed by your so mallam will be valueless shall Jonathan jump out of aso rock. As for you having peace, who are those that is disturbing your peace? Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen? May be you will also think that Jonathan is responsible.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Feedmemore(f): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

GEJ did not start Boko Haram, but if you have an idea whats really going on you'll understand that GEJ has/had a hand in the bombings (at least in the beginning); hes a very evil man so sad Nigerians just cant see it. All thats happening now is a power tussle. His former partners have turned against him because he has used, dumped and cut them off from the bounties. If you dont believe me, go ask Henry Okah.

Hmmm, tell me something...i don't have an idea that Gej has a hand in the bombings, so Gej is this evil?

Do you have any strong evidence to back up this claim? Or you 're just making spurious allegation just cuz you 're from a particular section of the country? This is a very weighty allegation you know?

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by wazobiaforu(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2013
Yes i want GEJ to be out even before 2015 if possible but mu problem with the north is that, am not sure if they want that sit in interest of Nigerian
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by confusion247(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:
GEJ did not start Boko Haram, but if you have an idea whats really going on you'll understand that GEJ has/had a hand in the bombings (at least in the beginning); hes a very evil man so sad Nigerians just cant see it. All thats happening now is a power tussle. His former partners have turned against him because he has used, dumped and cut them off from the bounties. If you dont believe me, go ask Henry Okah.

Feed me more:

Hmmm, tell me something...i don't have an idea that Gej has a hand in the bombings, so Gej is this evil?

Do you have any strong evidence to back up this claim? Or you 're just making spurious allegation just cuz you 're from a particular section of the country? This is a very weighty allegation you know?
grin grin grin grin Don't mind the fool, soon northerners will blame invincible spirits of being behind boko haram. How come that Jonathan is using northerners to destroy north and northerners at the same time? Are northerners fools?
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by confusion247(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Yes i want GEJ to be out even before 2015 if possible but mu problem with the north is that, am not sure if they want that sit in interest of Nigerian
Use bulldozer and push Him(Jonathan) out today. What are you waiting for? No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Northerners can invite alqaeda, al-shabab, mujahideen, hamas and hezbollah or even the Talibans to help boko haram in bombing northern Nigeria back to stone age, we don't have any problem with that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by talktimi(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Feed me more:

are you honestly minding thi idi0t ? The fact that someone is lousy doesn't necessarily mean everyone should listen to him/her.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Popowaa: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2013
I refuse to comment for not making first page
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Yes i want GEJ to be out even before 2015 if possible but mu problem with the north is that, am not sure if they want that sit in interest of Nigerian
i think there are many fractions to this crisis. the northerners feel cheated, even when we had a northern ruler they had below 10% development not to even talk of a non-northern leader. they have failed to realise the problem is from them and nobody else yet they just want to sit at the top just for sitting sake. the division of this country would not bring total peace, it might as well yield more loop holes for terrorism, war, poverty and corruption. nobody sees that cry
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2013
confusion247:
Use bulldozer and push Him(Jonathan) out today. What are you waiting for? No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Northerners can invite alqaeda, al-shabab, mujahideen, hamas and hezbollah or even the Talibans to help boko haram in bombing northern Nigeria back to stone age, we don't have any problem with that. grin grin grin grin
how can you not have any problem with that? we are talking about human lives here, not chicken...am so dissapointed when a human have no regard for his fellow humans live regardless of religion or region. you are no better that BH dudes. There is something about war or terrorism. THEY SPREAD
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by confusion247(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
OliverPin: how can you not have any problem with that? we are talking about human lives here, not chicken...am so dissapointed when a human have no regard for his fellow humans live regardless of religion or region. you are no better that BH dudes. There is something about war or terrorism. THEY SPREAD
We don't have problem with that i repeat because unnecessary killings is an exclusive right of northerners, they see nothing wrong in doing it. They have taken it as a hobby. Give them your support.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Alaanyihaji(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
RICHIE BOI: Jonathan should just be ready to either park out or jump out of Aso Rock.
He should be ready to fight a unified north in 2015.
the region should be allowed to conclude its eight years and anything short of that would not be acceptable.

The Northern Elders’ Forum (NEF) has sounded a warning to President Goodluck Jonathan, telling him that he would have to contend with a unified north should he insist on seeking another term in 2015.

NEF spokesman, Prof Ango Abdullahi, gave this warning yesterday in Kaduna during an exclusive interview with our correspondent.

Commenting on why the north is putting its act together in order to present a formidable team, Abdullahi said, “We are trying now to unify our people (northerners) that have been divided along ethnic and religious lines in the last two years.

And very soon you will hear the north talking from one platform.

“President Jonathan should just be ready to either park out or jump out of Aso Rock. He should be ready to fight a unified north in 2015.”

He further expressed the group’s belief that the insurgency in the north was being fuelled as a strategy to stigmatise the region.

“From all indications, the president has already stigmatised some parts of the country as being Boko Haram, and that everything about the violence in the north must be Boko Haram, but we know that the original Boko Haram by Mohammed Yusuf is not solely responsible for all the bombings that have been taking place.

“The Boko Haram syndrome may be a strategic plan to portray the north as morally unfit to rule; it is also a strategic plan to divide the country along north and south, or along religious and ethnic lines,” he said, adding that those behind such evil act would regret their actions in due time.

Abdullahi, a former vice chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zarai, further claimed that President Jonathan was always known as somebody who likes to take sides.

According to him, “Jonathan is only a theoretical president of Nigeria; but, practically, he has demonstrated that he is a president of a section of the country. He has always spoken in defence of his Niger Delta people. He is always fond of exonerating his people.

“You can see a president exonerating a criminal such as the October 1 bombings in 2010. He has also come out to say that Boko Haram has infiltrated his government, and that Boko Haram members are in his government, the Army, the Police and even in the Villa. This we know is a strategy to stigmatise any candidate from the north come 2015.”

On whether Jonathan should contest the 2015 presidential election, Abdullahi said, “Whether Jonathan is free to contest the 2015 election or not is the business of Bamagan Tukur; all we are hoping is that he is not speaking on behalf of the people of the north.

“If Bamagan Tukur is familiar with the history of zoning by his party since 1999, one would be surprised that Bamagan Tukur, who comes from this part of the country, is talking about Jonathan contesting election in 2015. But then, that is the business of the PDP.

The people of north would certainly take a decision to bring a consensus candidate come 2015.”
He further argued that the region should be allowed to conclude its eight years and anything short of that would not be acceptable.

“The north gave former President Olusegun Obasanjo his full eight years; it is only normal that the north should be allowed to conclude our eight years, started by the late President Umaru Yar’Adua,” he said.

On Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu’s insistence that President Jonathan had signed a one-term agreement, Abdullahi said that the governor’s revelation may be have emanated from the pressure being mounted on the governors by the northerners.

“Thank God, Babangida has revealed that there was a pact between the governors and Jonathan that they would support him in 2011 election on condition that he will only do one term.

It is now time for other northern governors to follow suit because there will be more pressure from northerners. They have to come together and listen to the voice of the people,” he added.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/51109/2013/03/29/northern_elders_jonathan_get_ready_unified_north_2015.html
In a sane society, where ethnicicsm is not the order of the day, my learned prof would be picked up by the State Security Service,and would be asked to throw more light on the '...jump out from Aso Rock' expression. In the interest of national cohession, power seeking pressure groups should choose their words well to avoid unintended incitements.I held the prof in high esteem in his days in the senate,especialy as chairman of the committee on foreign affairs, as he then was;but such expression at this point in time is unpatriotic and parochial, unbecoming of my highly esteemed professor.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by 7lives: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
RICHIE BOI: Jonathan should just be ready to either park out or jump out of Aso Rock.
He should be ready to fight a unified north in 2015.
the region should be allowed to conclude its eight years and anything short of that would not be acceptable.

The Northern Elders’ Forum (NEF) has sounded a warning to President Goodluck Jonathan, telling him that he would have to contend with a unified north should he insist on seeking another term in 2015.

NEF spokesman, Prof Ango Abdullahi, gave this warning yesterday in Kaduna during an exclusive interview with our correspondent.

Commenting on why the north is putting its act together in order to present a formidable team, Abdullahi said, “We are trying now to unify our people (northerners) that have been divided along ethnic and religious lines in the last two years.

And very soon you will hear the north talking from one platform.

“President Jonathan should just be ready to either park out or jump out of Aso Rock. He should be ready to fight a unified north in 2015.”

He further expressed the group’s belief that the insurgency in the north was being fuelled as a strategy to stigmatise the region.

“From all indications, the president has already stigmatised some parts of the country as being Boko Haram, and that everything about the violence in the north must be Boko Haram, but we know that the original Boko Haram by Mohammed Yusuf is not solely responsible for all the bombings that have been taking place.

“The Boko Haram syndrome may be a strategic plan to portray the north as morally unfit to rule; it is also a strategic plan to divide the country along north and south, or along religious and ethnic lines,” he said, adding that those behind such evil act would regret their actions in due time.

Abdullahi, a former vice chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zarai, further claimed that President Jonathan was always known as somebody who likes to take sides.

According to him, “Jonathan is only a theoretical president of Nigeria; but, practically, he has demonstrated that he is a president of a section of the country. He has always spoken in defence of his Niger Delta people. He is always fond of exonerating his people.

“You can see a president exonerating a criminal such as the October 1 bombings in 2010. He has also come out to say that Boko Haram has infiltrated his government, and that Boko Haram members are in his government, the Army, the Police and even in the Villa. This we know is a strategy to stigmatise any candidate from the north come 2015.”

On whether Jonathan should contest the 2015 presidential election, Abdullahi said, “Whether Jonathan is free to contest the 2015 election or not is the business of Bamagan Tukur; all we are hoping is that he is not speaking on behalf of the people of the north.

“If Bamagan Tukur is familiar with the history of zoning by his party since 1999, one would be surprised that Bamagan Tukur, who comes from this part of the country, is talking about Jonathan contesting election in 2015. But then, that is the business of the PDP.

The people of north would certainly take a decision to bring a consensus candidate come 2015.”
He further argued that the region should be allowed to conclude its eight years and anything short of that would not be acceptable.

“The north gave former President Olusegun Obasanjo his full eight years; it is only normal that the north should be allowed to conclude our eight years, started by the late President Umaru Yar’Adua,” he said.

On Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu’s insistence that President Jonathan had signed a one-term agreement, Abdullahi said that the governor’s revelation may be have emanated from the pressure being mounted on the governors by the northerners.

“Thank God, Babangida has revealed that there was a pact between the governors and Jonathan that they would support him in 2011 election on condition that he will only do one term.

It is now time for other northern governors to follow suit because there will be more pressure from northerners. They have to come together and listen to the voice of the people,” he added.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/51109/2013/03/29/northern_elders_jonathan_get_ready_unified_north_2015.html

As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by talktimi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Who even gave this stoopid aboki the balls to talk anyhow ? Pack out ko, reverse inside ni.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Gooogle(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
Not to support any side though. My only challenge with this whole north-south thing is this;
'if you made an agreement with anybody, please honour it'. That is life for you. The best thing is not to make an agreement in the first place.I could remember OBJ saying during the election that GEJ was going to rule for only 1 term and if its enough to go by, then they should honour their agreement. The whole country is probably in a mess now because of covenant breakers
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Feedmemore(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
talktimi: are you honestly minding thi idi0t ? The fact that someone is lousy doesn't necessarily mean everyone should listen to him/her.

Lol

So you think i'm buying what the dude is selling? No sir, I'm not...
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Goddex: @Kingoflag
You sound like a small boy. I may not waste my time replying to your post.

Goddex, you sound like a fool, was my post directed at you?
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
talktimi: is the Buhari you mentioned not a northerner or is he suddenly from Enugu state ?

Fool, doesnt that show you that I dont discriminate against an entire tribe, rather I disparage an individual for their actions.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Feed me more:

Dont ask me, go ask Henry Okah.

p.s: And I'm not from your country to worry about a "particular section" so you can keep your tribal way of thinking to urself
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by talktimi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Fool, doesnt that show you that I dont discriminate against an entire tribe, rather I disparage an individual for their actions.

kingoflag: Yeah, so the "North" can take over and set the country back another 2million years?

Somebody please tell me where these so called Northern Elders were hiding where IBB and Abacha rained havoc on the nation?

How I wish Nigerians were smart enough to vote in someone like Buhari so people like this fool will only speak their wishes from behind prison bars.

Wise man, these are your own words so stop contradicting yourself. You cannot tell us that the "North" will set us back 2million years then still expect Nigerians to vote Buhari. Once again is Buhari from Enugu or Osun state ? Anumanu congo
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by dragunov: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
What's with this race of murderous psychopaths? A 'unified North'! This clueless prof makes me laugh.
Why are these bloody blokes so desperate for political power? Is it all about which region produces the president, or about what and who the people wants. Muslim Northerners have been brutally murdering xtian northerners and others and this self-servicer still has the gut to speak about a unified north.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Eziachi: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
gramci: Prof Ango must be stwupid, he's employing cheap lines that failed in 2011 and ended up garnering support for Gej again. He must be a very dumb professor.

The earlier his type realises that no region can single handedly deliver a president in this democratic era, the better for them. As rotten as Nigeria is, it belongs to all of us, not just me nor prof ango alone.
He is not stupid and 2011 is not 2015, I believe that Jonathan knew that fact.
Ango and his co travellers are protecting their interest of which the positon of Jonathan is making things difficult compare to the way it use to be. Jonathan's only chance is based on the theory of Nigeria that who holds the Yam also hold the knife to cut it and secondly he should study in detail, Nigerians other effective weapon called divide and rule and apply to the northerners,
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by ektbear: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2013
I don't see the point of all this talking. They should either act if they are capable, rather than attempting to flex via the media.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2013
talktimi:

Wise man, these are your own words so stop contradicting yourself. You cannot tell us that the "North" will set us back 2million years then still expect Nigerians to vote Buhari. Once again is Buhari from Enugu or Osun state ? Anumanu congo

Oh my God you monkeys are just so backwards and cant think logically its unbelievable!
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by talktimi(m): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh my God you monkeys are just so backwards and cant think logically its unbelievable!
father of monkeys, how far ?
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 31, 2013
talktimi: father of monkeys, how far ?

My nigga get the fu*ck out my face, you ignorant beast.
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by talktimi(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2013
kingoflag:

My nigga get the fu*ck out my face, you ignorant beast.
sophisticated piece of s#it
Re: Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
I understand the frustration of the north and do hope that power is duely returned to them in 2015. But all these belligerent rhetoric isn't gonna serve their interest well. They should be sounding rather persuasive than coersive. Modern day Nigerians don't fancy these kind of vibes especially given all that we've been through since the inception of this democracy.

Jonathan is a cheap oppurtunist and power hungry freak who would ditch any agreement written or otherwise to achieve his end.

I pray Nigerians rise above ethnic and regional biases and vote his incompetent asss out aso villa come 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Dome On The National Assembly! / Lokoja Under Attack / Jada Was Never Northern Cameroon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.