Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love (18828 Views)

Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / Making Love & Raising A Family / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

There is a huge difference b/w school girls squeezing each others bre.sts or poking hands into each other's vagin.a because of school boredom and lack of boys and openly confessed girls shagging publicly and marrying each other. Even sponsoring legislation to support the evil, sick!
Yea the bolded is a million times worse.

Puke! and you think thats normal embarassed
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

And all those demonstrators blocking my street opposing gay rights laws are? ..... Maybe they are Nigerians protesting for hunger in our country grin

Oh stop your sarcasm! I rarely get amused by peeps like you!

Those demonstrators are fighting for a law to be legalized, it's different from where Gayness is prohibited cold turkey?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
if you had half a brain you wouldnt care what a bunch of random homosexuals do in thier own homes... but rather what your own curupted children do in school
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
lesbianism in Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/810491/single-sex-schools-lesbianism-homosexualism

When you send your daughters to schools like these are you suprised when they end up full blown homosexuals when they grow up?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
naija which way? stop living in denial ..

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Oh stop your sarcasm! I rarely get amused by peeps like you!

Those demonstrators are fighting for a law to be legalized, it's different from where Gayness is prohibited cold turkey?

Sorry, didnt know you are gay.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: lesbianism in Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/810491/single-sex-schools-lesbianism-homosexualism

When you send your daughters to schools like these are you suprised when they end up full blown homosexuals when they grow up?

I'm not interested in the link you posted.

Moreover , are you saying there's a probability a straight girl who attends girls school will turn to a full blown Lesbian ??
Whoa! Some people need additional-education on homosexual ism .
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: shocked shocked shocked
naija which way? stop living in denial ..

The one on the ground may be a man, if you assert she is female...... Maybe that is you?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: lesbianism in Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/810491/single-sex-schools-lesbianism-homosexualism

99.99% of all girls who attend Nigerian girls schools end up married to a man and bear children, true or false?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: Yea the bolded is a million times worse.

Puke! and you think thats normal embarassed

Can you show me any of them girls that ended up marrying a woman?

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

The one on the ground may be a man, if you assert she is female...... Maybe that is you?
does that make any difference
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: does that make any difference

I was just saying that the one on the ground has trousers and may indeed be a man and the GF is riding him (very enjoyable position for male and female)
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

I was just saying that the one on the ground has trousers and may indeed be a man and the GF is riding him (very enjoyable position for male and female)
so women/girls don't wear pathetic...
BTW you are disgusting, so you find nothing wrong in this pic? you even call them BF and GF shocked shocked, are you a pedophile?
i feel like weeping cry embarassed
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: so women/girls don't wear pathetic...
BTW you are disgusting, so you find nothing wrong in this pic? you even call them BF and GF shocked shocked, are you a pedophile?
i feel like weeping cry embarassed

I find nothing wrong in a BF enjoying himself relaxing on the floor while his GF straddles him on the floor and is humping the shitts outta him for a change tongue
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

I find nothing wrong in a BF enjoying himself relaxing on the floor while his GF straddles him on the floor and is humping the shitts outta him for a change tongue
da mess ...yoo seek help .we are talking about babies shocked shocked
shocked
Pathectic
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: da mess ...yoo seek help .we are talking about babies shocked shocked
shocked
Pathectic

Which babies?, did you see their faces or know their ages. It could be adults there or you just blindly believe everything you read? You need to get back to school. Face the topic and stop veering off to throw insults!

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
this 78421 is an example of everything wrong with Nigeria. he probably fapped to that picture

7842I:

99.99% of all girls who attend Nigerian girls schools end up married to a man and bear children, true or false?
haha so you think everyone who marries and has kids is straight?

u need the education in homosexuality.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
like 70% of the females on this site are bisexual and most of the dudes are closet paedophiles like 7842I...

Nigeria is sodom and gamorrah.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

Which babies?, did you see their faces or know their ages. It could be adults there or you just blindly believe everything you read? You need to get back to school. Face the topic and stop veering off to throw insults!
undecided undecided even a blind man will tell you they are kids
the topic said little kids?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by knockturnal(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ Op, I refuse to believe that this is your first time of hearing\experiencing something of this nature(cept maybe you are just visiting us from the moon). But you are very wrong in your metaphorical assertions that the inquisitiveness of those kids is as a direct result of corruption, poverty or other social ills that you feel is exclusive to Nigeria.
Its a world wide phenomenon! Just as you smashed your toy as a kid to find out what made it sing or move, any normal kid of that age has nothing but curiousity coursing through his\her veins. And as you should know, hunger and sex are high up on the scale of natural human cravings. It is hilarious that some over bloated egos here think and even express thier warped reasoning the western countries are better off in issues of this nature. Thats a crazy joke not worthy of any argument.

NB. Somebody tell that crazy CAMEROONIAN morraphucker he should go look for a hole and crawl in. I am getting tired of his slide comments about Nigeria on this and other threads. Just because you succeded in crossing(sneaking) over to the US in someone's laugage, you dey here dey run your smelly toothless mouth.

OP, come to think of it, what were you looking for under the staircase

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
knockturnal: @ Op, I refuse to believe that this is your first time of hearing\experiencing something of this nature(cept maybe you are just visiting us from the moon). But you are very wrong in your metaphorical assertions that the inquisitiveness of those kids is as a direct result of corruption, poverty or other social ills that you feel is exclusive to Nigeria.
Its a world wide phenomenon! Just as you smashed your toy as a kid to find out what made it sing or move, any normal kid of that age has nothing but curiousity coursing through his\her veins. And as you should know, hunger and sex are high up on the scale of natural human cravings. It is hilarious that some over bloated egos here think and even express thier warped reasoning the western countries are better off in issues of this nature. Thats a crazy joke not worthy of any argument.

NB. Somebody tell that crazy CAMEROONIAN morraphucker he should go look for a hole and crawl in. I am getting tired of his slide comments about Nigeria on this and other threads. Just because you succeded in crossing(sneaking) over to the US in someone's laugage, you dey here dey run your smelly toothless mouth.

Ewu
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Op is naijan
Op said in naija but I should talk about Russia because of some cry babies.
Come and ban me mothafucka yourself.

Ode.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
knockturnal: @ Op, I refuse to believe that this is your first time of hearing\experiencing something of this nature(cept maybe you are just visiting us from the moon). But you are very wrong in your metaphorical assertions that the inquisitiveness of those kids is as a direct result of corruption, poverty or other social ills that you feel is exclusive to Nigeria.

Good question, what did he go looking under the stairs for? I dey suspect this guy! grin
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: undecided undecided even a blind man will tell you they are kids
the topic said little kids?

You avoided my question, how did you know...... maybe you interviewed them?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: like 70% of the females on this site are bisexual and most of the dudes are closet paedophiles like 7842I...

Nigeria is sodom and gamorrah.

And America is paradise, I know. Now can you leave us, return to your paradise and browse American websites.

You must have slept with 70% of girls on this site to know their status, congrats.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: this 78421 is an example of everything wrong with Nigeria. he probably fapped to that picture

haha so you think everyone who marries and has kids is straight?

u need the education in homosexuality.

If they are married and have kids, they are straight, much more than you that is a full blown homo that married a man and is phucking his anus, shitt no dey smell you? grin grin
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: You need to explain how you even think its poosible for a 1 yr old boy to rape a 5 yr old

Are u re.tarded?... this is the same kinda blindness i saw in that other thread. U ppl blame the male for everything

Stop calling me retarded ,thankyou!
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
^ re.tard. re.tard. re.tard

And i will call you such a thousand more times if you want
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
LMAO!ok go ahead if that makes you happy smiley
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

You avoided my question, how did you know...... maybe you interviewed them?
their size and the place they used to do it
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: ^ re.tard. re.tard. re.tard

And i will call you such a thousand more times if you want

Why are you throwing insults around? If you have no more points to contribute on the topic, kindly walk away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can They Use My Phone To Trace Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms? / RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. / Gunmen Kill 2 Men In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.