Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Happy Birthday To Dygeasy And Shollypopz!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To Dygeasy And Shollypopz!!! (599 Views)

An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista / Happy Birthday Dygeasy!! / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Dygeasy And Shollypopz!!! by Mr1234(m): 4:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Creating this thread to wish my main man Dygeasy a happy birthday. I wish him long life, prosperity in joy and happiness, cool things as cool as he is should come his way! More of God's blessings and favour! Bless you bro!

Would be at Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я place later today man. Tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ how its gonna go cheesycheesy

Also to this babe Shollypopz, too bad to tell I've been a stalker for a long time and forget, I just like her. I mean as heavy as... Complete am. Really wishing you a happy birthday and greater things shall be added unto you plentifully and abundantly.

Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я dreams and aspirations shall come to realisation and you shall have no reason to shed tears in this new year of yours. Have fun guys.

Also to other March 30 born.. Happy birthday to you all!

Dear Mod, I hope I'm right in section.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dygeasy And Shollypopz!!! by Rocktation(f): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2013
Oh yeah, man. Here is so right, that every other place feels wrong.

I testify to the super-awesomeness of Shoshollipopo and Dygeasy. They're a very wonderful and lively pair, and I wish them joy joy joy, and many more joys, than their beautiful fat hearts can hold. Do have a blast, people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Mukina2 / GONE AND OVER / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.