Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista (17652 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good evening everyone

Today, we welcome you to another edition of our weekly (Sunday) interview.

I present to you our interviewees. They are

Dygeasy: He's well recognized for organizing shows on this forum. He anchors contests such as Mr and Mrs. Nairaland beauty peagent; and many more

Mizmycoli: She's respected for her sense of humour and also her accurate use of grammar.

TheSonOfMark: This young man is synonymous to Patrick Obahiagbon. He can throw one into a state of discombubation with his gigantic and mesmerising grammar.

And lastly,

Barcanista: He's a political inclined person, and also a die hard Barcelona fan

This is how it goes

6.00pm is kick off time, so Tosyne2much kicks off to interview our guests for 10mins

Mhizkel takes over from Tosyne2much for 10mins

After Mhizkel is done, Midehi is next

Ronald4lif takes over for ten mins, after which the floor will be declared open for the audience to ask whatever questions they may have for the interviewees

Please no unnecessary quoting as this may result in derailing

Cc: Ishilove,
Farano
Rockstation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
This going to be interesting cool
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by INTROVERT(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
High seat grin

Grabs popcorn, brezzers

I have a question for barcanista already...
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Respected for her Sense of humor?

Please, am I in another planet?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by vizkiz: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
brings out a dictionary!

I don't wanna get lost after reading some grammatical influations angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Abduletudaye(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok wharristhis? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oooops thank you dear interviewers. I hope I'm not late
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
wow, i love the combination of the the interviewees...

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by piicity(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Oooops thank you dear interviewers. I hope I'm not late

Olisa Metuh. grin

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osetigo!
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
i hope my head wont burst today cos of grammar!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Over to you tosyne2much. cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
High seat grin

Grabs popcorn, brezzers

I have a question for barcanista already...
I will be glad to entertain any question. I hope I don't disappoint.

TheSonOfMark:

Olisa Metuh. grin
Boss, nice to meet you once again
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Upnepaa(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Barcanista,my political enemy opponent is here, loads of question coming. cool
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
piicity:
Front seat this time around!!Ladyboss1 come and watch
smiley
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by vjsmiles: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
1. Kindly tell us your name, age, religion, relationship status, height, weight and academic background

2. Tell us how you came about your moniker

Cc
Dygeasy,
Mizmycoli
TheSonOfMark
Barcanista

cool
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
During the main interview, let's maintain decorum please. Thanks.

We promise to entertain everybody today with sharwama and orijin. cheesy grin
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by vjsmiles: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
Sense of humor?

[size=14pt] when i hear ^someone^ has sense of humour grin grin [/size]

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by April07: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
Sense of humor?

You're just trouble grin

Barcanista is why I'm here.

#following
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
wristwatch:
Good evening everyone

Today, we welcome you to another edition of our weekly (Sunday) interview.

I present to you our interviewees. They are

Dygeasy: He's a well recognized for organizing shows on this forum. He anchors contests such as Mr and Mrs. Nairaland beauty peagent; and many more

Mizmycoli: She's respected for her sense of humour and also her accurate use of grammar.

TheSonOfMark: This young man is synonymous to [Patrick Obahiagan. He can throw one into a state of discombubation with his gigantic and mesmerising grammar.

And lastly,

Barcanista: He's a political inclined person, and also a die hard Barcelona fan

This is how it goes

6.00pm is kick off time, so Tosyne2much kicks off to interview our guests for 10mins

Mhizkel takes over from Tosyne2much for 10mins

After Mhizkel is done, Midehi is next

Ronald4lif takes over for ten mins, after which the floor will be declared open for the audience to ask whatever questions they may have for the interviewees

Please no unnecessary quoting as this may result in derailing

Cc: Ishilove,
Farano
Rockstation

why you dey spoil my dad's name? undecided ...its obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by mirexxx(f): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by dharay88: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
can't ds interview wait.
Fuçk.! angry I'm busy ATM.

Aniway, as we dun sh0w so.! cool
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
1. Kindly tell us your name, age, religion, relationship status, height, weight and academic background

Cc
Dygeasy,
Mizmycoli,
Thesonofmark
Barcanista
cool
Interesting!
1. I go by the name Tamunotonye I. Solomon. I'm a Christian, single (some people may disagree though), I'm 6ft tall and slim in size (not thin tho). I am a Public Relations practitioner by training.

2. "Barcanista" was coined from two words "Barca" and "nista". "Barca" represent my club (Barcelona) and "nista" is a catalan word that means "fan". Barcanista simply mean "barca fan"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by Dygeasy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

Cc
Dygeasy,
Mizmycoli
Thesonofmark
Barcanista

cool
I'm Yunus Gbolahan, in my twenties.

I'm liberal when it comes to religion but born and raised the Islamic way. I'm not single and I'm a third year Computer Science student of the UNILORIN.

I'm 167 metres tall.

My username is simply gotten from myinitials. The D stands for my surname and YG stand for my other names. "EASY" was just added cos I was unable to register on Nairaland with DYG as at the time I did. I still don't know where I conjured "easy" from.
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
1. In your own understanding, why do you think God actually placed hymen on ladies to ascertain their authenticity?

2. Why is virginity pressure mostly mounted on ladies?

3. What kind of people irk you?

4. If you were a boy/lady for a day, what would you like to experience?

Cc
Dygeasy,
Mizmycoli,
Thesonofmark
Barcanista
Re: An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

Cc
Dygeasy,
Mizmycoli,
Thesonofmark
Barcanista
cool

1. My name is Adannaya, in my mid-twenties. I'm an above average curvaceous young lady; I currently do not practice any religion actively, though I tend to be more inclined to Christianity seeing as it's a religion I actively practiced for over two decades of my existence.
I am not in a relationship at the moment, though....*clears throat*grin
Lastly, I am a graduate of the University of Benin; studied Agricultural Economics and Extension Services...however, I'm an Ad and Public Relations Practitioner, career wisesmiley

2. My moniker is coined from the name I was christened when I underwent my first confirmation rite in the Catholic Church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.