Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere (18967 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by chachacorner: 4:55am On Mar 30, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/rita-dominic-uche-jombo-at-weekend-get-away-movie-premiere-photos/

Nollywood celebrity actresses-Rita Dominic and Uche Jombo have certainly each acquired a unique sense of style..They were both spotted at the movie premiere of - ''Weekend Get Away''. The premiere took place last night at the Ocean View restaurant in Lagos.

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Uche's hot in dat 2nd pic.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by chachacorner: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2013
For real!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by sholay2011(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Why is Rita appearing SLUTTY in her pics of nowadays?
Is she that desperate for a husband?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by deelobe: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2013
sholay2011: Why is Rita appearing SLUTTY in her pics of nowadays?

You for apply now? Give the Babe a break.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by toluxa1(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Rita?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by slimyem: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2013
undecided
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by dasparrow: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2013

@Bolded

Probably, since Rita is unfortunately living in a backward country like Nigeria where you people make women who are not married feel inadequate. If she were to be living in an advanced western country where no one gives a darn about your marital status as a woman, she probably would be able to live her life as she sees fit without having to worry about what society thinks.

15 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by abdulkayus(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2013
it seem d lamba d pueto rican husband been givin Uche Jombo is nw manifestin on her face. Shiorrrr
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Francheezy(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2013
wAT did JUMBO
do to her face ?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by slimfit1(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Ok now orobo ki bor
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Popowaa: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Did i make front page?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by LesbianBoy(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2013
RITA DOMINIC a.k.a OLD CARGO go and GET MARRIED!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Caprison(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2013
jumbo soap luks cute though hate 4 laundry..
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2013
NO COMMENT!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Hemanwel(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013
Can someone help me with Rita's contact.
I have dis undying love 4 her.
I dnt mind marrying her.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=LesbianBoy]RITA DOMINIC a.k.a OLD CARGO go and GET MARRIED!

What do you know about marriage? Worry about your own life. Lesbian!

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by chucky234(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2013
Hemanwel: Can someone help me with Rita's contact.
I have dis undying love 4 her.
I dnt mind marrying her.
here come the gold digger of the year
Marry ko marry ni,no go hustle like your mates.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by chucky234(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Uche now look and dress like latinos since she got married to that cute Puerto Rican
Hmmm am loving her more
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Iaz93: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2013
tight chicks
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Temismith(f): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2013
Full stop
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by petsam11(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: RITA DOMINIC a.k.a OLD CARGO go and GET MARRIED!

Guy!!! Why is it that you are always using harsh words in your comments about this two celebrities...If not Genny, it is Rita...Either you say Genny is "a.k.a loose p***" or Rita is "a.k.a Old Cargo"...and that they should go and "get married"? I think that is left for them to decide and not you... Even if you want to advice them via a social forum, you should present your advice well and not this way. Seriously,I have been reading your comments about this two celebs for some months now...Please, it is not making sense at all...Please stop it because, if your sister(s) or daughter(s) is/are being spoken to (by the public) this way, (we are all human beings) you won't like it...So please, stop using harsh words on celebs because you may become one in future...
@ Topic: Both are looking good but Uche is very much on point!!!

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by MeGaStReEt: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2013
I love Rita as an actress and everything about her. With her recent pictures, she is really getting older by the minute. Someone should please advise her to settle down and have a famsmiley

Please RITA!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2013
How come when i google Uche Jombo, She looks much darker than the photo.

Confusing
sad
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2013
MeGaStReEt: I love Rita as an actress and everything about her. With her recent pictures, she is really getting older by the minute. Someone should please advise her to settle down and have a famsmiley

Please RITA!
What if she chose not to, is it by force ?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by otumfour(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: How come when i google Uche Jombo, She looks much darker than the photo.

Confusing
sad

that my friend is the kakulakukus of the matter my friend, Nigerians tend to change in color as they age,they usually start from being dark-skinned grin tho'..... u could call them chameleons (aka. bleach machines)....they actually believe they are whites u know cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2013
nawa o.why you get bad belle for people like this shocked
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2013
otumfour:

that my friend is the kakulakukus of the matter my friend, Nigerians tend to change in color as they age,they usually start from being dark-skinned grin tho'..... u could call them chameleons (aka. bleach machines)....they actually believe they are whites u know cheesy

Bro, These Beings Called Nigerians are Very Scary

Dudu Color at Birth, Ghost Color Before they Reach The Earth
shocked

Please, Please, Please, No More Bleach...It's Very Scary

Dudu is The Greatest Tone, Knowledge is Key, Naijan Women Stop The Madness sad

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by otumfour(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2013
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2013
shocked Rita is getting finer everyday.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Oh rita rita,how ℓ̊ love thee!! Her style is jst too classy!! Old cargo or not she looks hot!! Na by force 2marry?? Leave her jare!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by chikeorji123(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2013
So rita is not yet settle down?..despite the money and fame?..honestly money is not everything indeed!..unless she don't want to marry..

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From Mercy Johnson's Baby Dedication / Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife / Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.