Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere (18972 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by crisycent: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Rita don see husband?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Ejine(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Bro, These Beings Called Nigerians are Very Scary

Dudu Color at Birth, Ghost Color Before they Reach The Earth
shocked

Please, Please, Please, No More Bleach...It's Very Scary

Dudu is The Greatest Tone, Knowledge is Key, Naijan Women Stop The Madness sad

You need to see Mercy Johnson now.

All bleached out and shiiit, like fried potatoes with inadequate oil.
Her beautiful dark skin is gone.

Now she looks like some yellow dogshiit.

Africa still reeks of self hate and inferiority complex, and this is most prevalent in her entertainment industry where every lady bleaches like there's no tomorrow.

You need to see the snapshot containing Kim Kardashian and the Nigerian musical artistes.

EVERY black woman there had Indian hair on her head.

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by ItsUncleDee(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2013
Uche jumbo b lyk jug cool
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Soso990240(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2013
chikeorji123: So rita is not yet settle down?..despite the money and fame?..honestly money is not everything indeed!..unless she don't want to marry..
and who told u suitors ar nt coming? I believ she is waitin 4 d right time..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by kkkp: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rita get boyfriend so?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ejiné:

Africa still reeks of self hate and inferiority complex, and this is most prevalent in her entertainment industry where every lady bleaches like there's no tomorrow.

You need to see the snapshot containing Kim Kardashian and the Nigerian musical artistes.

What a shame.

Mercy is Now Yellow?

Bro i don't believe you LmL

I notice after she had that "skin treatment" in germany, she went from dark brown to a shade lighter

but...Yellow?

I must see evidence!

Mercy in "The Maid" had perfect chocolate skin back then.

I miss those dayz

That was like...04 i think
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
sholay2011: Why is Rita appearing SLUTTY in her pics of nowadays?
Is she that desperate for a husband?

She nearing 39.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by sanchez0: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Uche Jumbo, what on earth have you done to your face? You've been under the knife, I see but I prefer your previous face. Pele, remember MJ.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by OBUKOMENA: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Hemanwel,are u sure u want her contact?lolss
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by DESMONDIME1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmmm,i know uche black like charcaol,hw come she done turn to oyibo overnite? As for Rita,she be na Reveren sister for noollywood.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by rhymz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
what is it with all these idiots blabbing about Rita settling down, is that the whole essence of life? Na wa o. See all these useless men in their late forties pointing fingers at women who are doing way better than them and are not worrying over nonsense. Make una arrange una lives before criticizing your betters.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nigerians!!!always speaking as if life starts and ends in marriage,tvfiakwa!!.Even some of the people talking here are still single at 35,figvre yovrselves ovt first pleAassseeeE!!!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by obi2012: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
what is slutty about those pics?

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by cap28: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ejiné:

What a shame.

spot on - Nigerians (especially the ones in the entertainment industry) are the biggest self haters of all times.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by PrettySpicey(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2013

N u think being SLUTTY is how ladies land themselves a husband? THINK B4 U TALK.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2013

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: RITA DOMINIC a.k.a OLD CARGO go and GET MARRIED!
Old cargo, get married...is dat all u gat? Pervert! In her world u dnt even exist so go get a life
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by rolyn: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Wetin do uche face naaaaah?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Uche Jumbo sure had facial make over surgery! She didn't look like this a couple years ago!
Thinner nose, sexier eyes, stiffer smile (suggesting some bottox injection) ........

Very good for her sha, na her body.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by VOM: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Marriage is not a means to an end. Rush in and rush out. Those who look down on single ladies are probably not even happy in their marriages and are therefore envious of single people who still have a chance at taking their time to make a wise choice of a marriage partner

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
MeGaStReEt: I love Rita as an actress and everything about her. With her recent pictures, she is really getting older by the minute. Someone should please advise her to settle down and have a famsmiley

Please RITA!
...and by so doing she won't get older again abi?
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Uche Jumbo sure had facial make over surgery! She didn't look like this a couple years ago!
Thinner nose, sexier eyes, stiffer smile (suggesting some bottox injection) ........

Very good for her sha, na her body.
No! Na ur body ): olodo
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
chikeorji123: So rita is not yet settle down?..despite the money and fame?..honestly money is not everything indeed!..unless she don't want to marry..
Rita is requesting for the English translation pls
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Monjerk: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Soso990240: and who told u suitors ar nt coming? I believ she is waitin 4 d right time..
Who told u suitors are coming, why r we always speaking what we don't know n which time is d right time, so u think someone at her age will be rejecting many suitors n waiting for d right time. She is not married yet , she knows d reason.period
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
petsam11:

Guy!!! Why is it that you are always using harsh words in your comments about this two celebrities...If not Genny, it is Rita...Either you say Genny is "a.k.a loose p***" or Rita is "a.k.a Old Cargo"...and that they should go and "get married"? I think that is left for them to decide and not you... Even if you want to advice them via a social forum, you should present your advice well and not this way. Seriously,I have been reading your comments about this two celebs for some months now...Please, it is not making sense at all...Please stop it because, if your sister(s) or daughter(s) is/are being spoken to (by the public) this way, (we are all human beings) you won't like it...So please, stop using harsh words on celebs because you may become one in future...
@ Topic: Both are looking good but Uche is very much on point!!!
he's a desperate looser.no way in h.ell is he gonna be a celebrity.r u kidding?the guy is a man and a lesbian.how confused is that?need brain examination
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Hemanwel(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2013
rolyn: Wetin do uche face naaaaah?
know look Uche face o!
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Hemanwel(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2013
OBUKOMENA: @Hemanwel,are u sure u want her contact?lolss
Most def...!I'll b so glad to have it.
She's d prettiest in Nollywood.
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Swaggot00(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hemanwel: Can someone help me with Rita's contact.
I have dis undying love 4 her.
I dnt mind marrying her.
Ode Dudu........
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by nex(m): 4:12am On Apr 01, 2013
The pictures which the original poster uploaded were not from the venue of the event. Probably just before those celebrities headed to the venue. I was there myself.

I hope people learn from the way this premiere went, especially the organizers. Things have to be done thoroughly. I also can't understand why the lead actors in a movie won't show up for the premiere, unless they don't believe in the movie itself. How busy could they be that they can't showcase to the world what they've been busy doing?

I think Nigerian movie producers should learn what works for Nigeria in terms of movie premieres, rather than copying everything Oyibo people show them on E!

It seemed like a good movie, but the ram-shackled manner in which we watched the premiere was tormenting. I think I'll have to go and watch this at the cinema because the plot seemed to be coming on perfectly well.

Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by Kizuba: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ever since Uche Jumbo got married, she has changed and i dont like this new look
Re: Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:

No! Na ur body ): olodo
And what's the reason for that if I may ask? You calling me olodo for saying nothing offensive or anything.
NOT COOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Cole's unclothed Pic Exposed Live! / Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.