Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1164996 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
mekstaniac:

I was expecting something bigger. Something almost 2gb in size

if at the time you started download, the download size says 2gb and the file you have downloaded is only 500mb, that means something happened to the download process that caused it to abort.

if the file size you have is smaller than what it should have been then you wont be able to use it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mo2raur(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
harrysterol: u can't compare wt Q5 is doing to ur c5
With great power comes great responsibility, that implies with great work comes great charging wink

Hummmm.... Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
mo2raur:

Hummmm.... Thanks
bt jst follow the tips I promise u, u will hv a long b3 life, n another tin worthy of note is if ur fone get hot at dt moment u browsing either ur netwrk ain't good at dt moment,so u either off d data for the fone to cool off or u put in 2G alone
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just discovered keypad lag (esp. Space key) and video not playing on my 10.3.0.675 upgrade.
Pls which 10.3 has these all fixed??
z10,stl-1
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm finding it difficult to switch ON my hotspot, is anyone experiencing this? sad

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cdamsel(f): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnysoft: You said u can't browse with it or what? Try to change ur APN to blackberry.net not put anything inside of the username and password box. Then remove ur battery for 5 minutes and then replace ur battery and try again.
My dear I ve done all that still not working cry
I mean every other thing is working except the appworld, if u check my 1st post u ll c d error message it always displays
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by GbemiBukk(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello...please I need help. I bought a new BlackBerry z10. And it gets sooooooo hot without putting it in 3g and not playing games. And they ba3 goes off at 43%. And it hangs. Please what can I do
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
if its a new device, return it to the store immediately and get a replacement
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
siegfried99: I'm finding it difficult to switch ON my hotspot, is anyone experiencing this? sad

which network are you using and which plan?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
walcolm:

which network are you using and which plan?

Same plan and same glo.. I have been using since February.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
GbemiBukk: Hello...please I need help. I bought a new BlackBerry z10. And it gets sooooooo hot without putting it in 3g and not playing games. And they ba3 goes off at 43%. And it hangs. Please what can I do
as for battery going off, if it goes off at an odd percent, pull out the battery and let it cool off for about 15-30 minutes. and download battery guru from Appworld. its voltage displayed is accurate regardless of the OS generated battery %. for example, your battery is 0% when the app reported voltage is 3.50, and 100% when it says it's 4.35.... I've since outgrown the battery calibration problems of the Z10. although the battery life Is admittedly poor.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chiichii2010: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Plz @ walcom and others,how do I save a movie from my youtube. i I have downtube but it does not save the movie and the scree is small while playing.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ojochidem(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
I subscribed for the Glo BlackBerry Absolute Plan. It worked for like 10mins and stopped. Glo CC said it's the wrong plan am using that I should have subscribed for their BB10 plans.

Am stuck ooo. undecided
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
siegfried99:

Same plan and same glo.. I have been using since February.

have you tried restarting your phone?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by sharma234: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls can somebody post the link for d idm dt works for Z10? I want to use it to download the 10.3 OS.thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
ojochidem: I subscribed for the Glo BlackBerry Absolute Plan. It worked for like 10mins and stopped. Glo CC said it's the wrong plan am using that I should have subscribed for their BB10 plans.

Am stuck ooo. undecided

well, you have gone to report yourself nah OYO.

since you're a newbie, i guess this is your first BIS sub on glo. you will need to wait for sometime for a first time glo bis sub to kick in on a BB10 device. what you used for the few mins was the free MB due to your last recharge.

next time seek peer support before calling help desk

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ummnasreen: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello guys, just updated my bbm, but it has refused to open. The pix I attached is what is on my screen. Pls help, tnx

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
ummnasreen: Hello guys, just updated my bbm, but it has refused to open. The pix I attached is what is on my screen. Pls help, tnx
What OS version is your phone on? I had that problem when my phone's software was downgraded while flashing it and I upgraded the BBM, happened twice as there is no way to delete BBM on OS10 had to update to the latest software before my phone could work again with the latest BBM update in Appworld.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Machini(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Themaingate:

ucweb and opera working here on my new q5

Pls how and where did you download them? I have tried BlackBerry world but I got 'not available on this device'. Your kind response will be appreciated.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by sharma234: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
sharma234: Pls can somebody post the link for d idm dt works for Z10? I want to use it to download the 10.3 OS.thanks in advance

Abeg ooooooko
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Machini:

Pls how and where did you download them? I have tried BlackBerry world but I got 'not available on this device'. Your kind response will be appreciated.
Download 1mobile appstore from 1mobile.com and then search and download uc and opera from there. Or alternatively, google ucmini.apk or operamini.apk and download from the links That pop up. but the 1mobile appstore would be best as you have an appstore with thousands of apps at your fingertips grin

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ummnasreen: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
samsard: What OS version is your phone on? I had that problem when my phone's software was downgraded while flashing it and I upgraded the BBM, happened twice as there is no way to delete BBM on OS10 had to update to the latest software before my phone could work again with the latest BBM update in Appworld.

Hello! I'm on 10.2.1.176 OS, cnt get d latest version arnd here. Pls what do I do to get my bbm back. Tnx
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chiichii2010: Plz @ walcom and others,how do I save a movie from my youtube. i I have downtube but it does not save the movie and the scree is small while playing.
ad an ss to d site example www.youtube.com....the video all u need do is to add ss. As in www.ssyoutube.com to the specific video u wnt to download
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Machini(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
samsard: Download 1mobile appstore from 1mobile.com and then search and download uc and opera from there. Or alternatively, google ucmini.apk or operamini.apk and download from the links That pop up. but the 1mobile appstore would be best as you have an appstore with thousands of apps at your fingertips grin

Thanks a mill brother. You are a life saver. Working perfectly well.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
walcolm:

have you tried restarting your phone?

Over 200 times grin

Maybe I should just install the leaked OS.

Or another network sim.

Pls can u be kind enough to share the link for the leaked os grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ojochidem(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Walcolm and others. The issue below has been resolved. My BlackBerry Absolute plan is live.

ojochidem: I subscribed for the Glo BlackBerry Absolute Plan. It worked for like 10mins and stopped. Glo CC said it's the wrong plan am using that I should have subscribed for their BB10 plans.

Am stuck ooo. undecided
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
sharma234:

Abeg ooooooko
LoaderDroid. The Baddest.
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/?id=org.zloy.android.downloader
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by eljaye(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
I still don't understand why some questions can't be answered. It's easier to say you don't have an answer than to ignore.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
eljaye: I still don't understand why some questions can't be answered. It's easier to say you don't have an answer than to ignore.
Sometimes, Google search should be yur best friend.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2014
eljaye: I still don't understand why some questions can't be answered. It's easier to say you don't have an answer than to ignore.

stop throwing tantrums here!!!! angry the support this thread offers is a FREE WILL enthusiast support by BlackBerry users on nairaland who choose to frequent the thread

if the people who can help you with your question don't get to read your post on time, the post can get buried under newer posts....and there's no performance criteria requiring them to go back and read all posts since their last visit though i believe most of the gurus here do their best to not miss out any post but then shite happens in a real world.....all you have to do is echo yourself by quoting your original post rather than assuming you're being ignored

on this thread, all genuine cry out for BB10 help are welcome...we're one big happy family grin waiting for the release of the chosen one; the almighty BB Passport in all its squarely greatness cool
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2014
ummnasreen:

Hello! I'm on 10.2.1.176 OS, cnt get d latest version arnd here. Pls what do I do to get my bbm back. Tnx
You may have to reload your OS in which case you'll not be able to use BBM upgrades in Appworld (till you update to the latest OS10.*.*.***) else your BBM crashes. or better yet still update your OS. had to have mine updated by a phone software engineer who had the latest 10.2.1.2997 for 2K, as I got tired of wasting time and money on OTA update that wouldn't install after 946MB of download for 3 times in succession.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by GbemiBukk(f): 2:22am On Sep 14, 2014
samsard: as for battery going off, if it goes off at an odd percent, pull out the battery and let it cool off for about 15-30 minutes. and download battery guru from Appworld. its voltage displayed is accurate regardless of the OS generated battery %. for example, your battery is 0% when the app reported voltage is 3.50, and 100% when it says it's 4.35.... I've since outgrown the battery calibration problems of the Z10. although the battery life Is admittedly poor.

Thankz
I've removed the ba3 for more than 12 hours and still has same P. How about the hotness? Is it normal that way? Is dat Aw z10 gets extremely hot? And it's hanging problem? Is it normal?
Plz if it's not normal,kindly tell me Wat to do abt it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.