Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1174298 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by femside: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello you guys are doing a great job please help me have been using MTN on my bb10 just dat I made a mistake to subscribe for d normal bis (1500) for months now have nt been able to browse dey only release bbm for me others ar nt working pls can dere be solution? Or which network can I switch to dat wouldn't cus me much please help me. I hate mtn thanks inadvance
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2013
you can switch to glo or airtel whichever has the stronger signal around you
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by femside: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2013
walcolm: you can switch to glo or airtel whichever has the stronger signal around you
thanks bro I guess dat Glo will be beta how much is it and what s d code for it?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2013
glo is #1400 for the CoMonth plan although i hear the price has dropped to 1k

load #1500 and text CoMonth to 777
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kevd4all(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2013
femside: Hello you guys are doing a great job please help me have been using MTN on my bb10 just dat I made a mistake to subscribe for d normal bis (1500) for months now have nt been able to browse dey only release bbm for me others ar nt working pls can dere be solution? Or which network can I switch to dat wouldn't cus me much please help me. I hate mtn thanks inadvance

Sorry to hear that but u should have done a little research about dataplans after buying a BlackBerry 10 phone, well the best network for me is airtel cos it doesn't restrict data to EDGE/2G like some networks so get airtel N1500 and u get 2gb worth of data for a month but if u are a heavy user like me you can buy N3000 and get 6gb it's valid for 3months but I use mine in 1month smiley
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by vozkini(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2013
@Walcolm,
What gykes experience before his phone started working with Glo, I experience same when I first subscribed though I didn't subscribe with comonth but I subscribe BB10 Mid month at the cost of 1400. I was allocated 2GIG. But I have exhausted the data. I think I have less than 500MB now with me. My question is, if I exhausted the remaining one, can I be able to subscribe say Glo absolute plan that cost 1500 to get 3GIG cos I want to be receiving 3G networks on my phone. I prefer absolute plan to comonth. Please advice.

walcolm: glo is #1400 for the CoMonth plan although i hear the price has dropped to 1k

load #1500 and text CoMonth to 777
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by vozkini(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Glo Blackberry Complete Plan

The reviewed Glo Blackberry complete plan offers subscribers with access to BBM, internet browsing, blackberry app world, 3rd party apps and integration of 1 third party email address as well as @gloworld.blackberry.com email account. There is no access to Blackberry Protect on the complete plan.

What is the Code for Glo Blackberry Complete Plan?

To subscribe for one month plan (3Gigs), text “BBCMonth” to 777 or dial *777*21#

To subscribe for one week plan (700MB), text “BBCWeek” to 777 or dial *777*22#

How Much is Glo Blackberry Complete Plan? 

One month Glo Blackberry Complete plan costs N1,000 while one week plan costs N400.

2. Glo Blackberry Absolute Plan

The Glo Blackberry Absolute plan offers subscribers full access to BBM, internet browsing, blackberry app world, Blackberry Protect 3rd party apps and integration of  up to 10 third party email address as well as @gloworld.blackberry.com email account.

What is the Code for Glo Blackberry Absolute Plan?

To subscribe for one month plan (3Gigs), text “BBAMonth” to 777 or dial *777*23#

To subscribe for one week plan (700MB), text “BBAweek” to 777 or dial *777*24#

How Much is Glo Blackberry Absolute Plan?

One month Glo BB Absolute plan costs N1,500 while one week plan costs N500.

How To Check balance of Glo BIS

Text ‘STATUS’ to 777 to check the usage status of your current subscription. You will receive a text containing info on how many MB you have left on your Glo BIS.

NOTE: You cannot renew the old BIS plans using the new codes. If you try it, you will receive “sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another data plan” as a response via text message. Allow the old plan to expiry and subscribe manually using the new codes.

Ensure you use the new Glo BIS keywords to benefit from the new rates and pricing.
For more help and information, please call Glo BB Customer Care on 333.
Plans are available for both Prepaid and Postpaid Customers

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Keji3: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Pls what's d code for the airtel 6gig u use? Thank u
kevd4all:

Sorry to hear that but u should have done a little research about dataplans after buying a BlackBerry 10 phone, well the best network for me is airtel cos it doesn't restrict data to EDGE/2G like some networks so get airtel N1500 and u get 2gb worth of data for a month but if u are a heavy user like me you can buy N3000 and get 6gb it's valid for 3months but I use mine in 1month smiley
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kevd4all(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2013
'Keji :
Pls what's d code for the airtel 6gig u use? Thank u
Send BBUM3 to 440 to activate
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
vozkini: @Walcolm,
What gykes experience before his phone started working with Glo, I experience same when I first subscribed though I didn't subscribe with comonth but I subscribe BB10 Mid month at the cost of 1400. I was allocated 2GIG. But I have exhausted the data. I think I have less than 500MB now with me. My question is, if I exhausted the remaining one, can I be able to subscribe say Glo absolute plan that cost 1500 to get 3GIG cos I want to be receiving 3G networks on my phone. I prefer absolute plan to comonth. Please advice.

YES YOU CAN!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
for those who are into sideloading apps, grab one here

Polarbear version 2.0.2 comes with direct posting to Google+ profiles, instant writing, active frame support and faster startup time! Download it now:
+ http://PolarbearApp.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a9ebca773ee5a8350ff824292&id=25516bb04f&e=1743953e95
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
@vozkini,

my Glo CoMonth auto renewed this afternoon and i was still charged #1,400
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
please I have a problem. I use aQ10 and my DP has refused to change for over a week now. please what can I do, its really frustrating pls.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
tdupsy: please I have a problem. I use aQ10 and my DP has refused to change for over a week now. please what can I do, its really frustrating pls.

Update your bbm software
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by vozkini(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ walcolm, yes if you had read my posted plans regarding Glo, you will notice that you were advised to cancel auto renewal and then use the new subscription code before you could benefits from the new plan.
Am sorry for that but when next you want to subscribe, try and cancel your auto renewal and use the new subscription code.

walcolm: @vozkini,

my Glo CoMonth auto renewed this afternoon and i was still charged #1,400
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by vozkini(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
vozkini: @ walcolm, yes if you had read my posted plans regarding Glo, you will notice that you were advised to cancel auto renewal and then use the new subscription code before you could benefits from the new plan.
Am sorry for that but when next you want to subscribe, try and cancel your auto renewal and use the new subscription code.

The reviewed Glo Blackberry complete plan offers subscribers with access to BBM, internet browsing, blackberry app world, 3rd party apps and integration of 1 third party email address as well as @gloworld.blackberry.com email account. There is no access to Blackberry Protect on the complete plan.

To subscribe for one month plan (3Gigs), text “BBCMonth” to 777 or dial *777*21#

One month Glo Blackberry Complete plan costs N1,000 while one week plan costs N400.

The Glo Blackberry Absolute plan offers subscribers full access to BBM, internet browsing, blackberry app world, Blackberry Protect 3rd party apps and integration of  up to 10 third party email address as well as @gloworld.blackberry.com email account.

To subscribe for one month plan (3Gigs), text “BBAMonth” to 777 or dial *777*23#

Text ‘STATUS’ to 777 to check the usage status of your current subscription. You will receive a text containing info on how many MB you have left on your Glo BIS.

NOTE: You cannot renew the old BIS plans using the new codes. If you try it, you will receive “sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another data plan” as a response via text message. Allow the old plan to expiry and subscribe manually using the new codes.

Ensure you use the new Glo BIS keywords to benefit from the new rates and pricing.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by vozkini(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
vozkini: @ walcolm, yes if you had read my posted plans regarding Glo, you will notice that you were advised to cancel auto renewal and then use the new subscription code before you could benefits from the new plan.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lymelyte(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Apparently,glo bis plan is the best for BlackBerry 10 devices.do not mk any mistake by subscribing to any other useless network plan unless you don't really care about wasting your money.
@walcolm,sometimes,i try to update my bbm dp,the picture appears blurred?what could b d cause n soln?
Also,when watching videos,it doesn't show what I am listening to on my bbm but my music show. What is d prob?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
walcolm:

Update your bbm software

Aw do I update my Bbm software? Cos dere is no update for me on the fone. all it says is "Unavailable for this device" PLS HELP!!!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kevd4all(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2013
tdupsy:

Aw do I update my Bbm software? Cos dere is no update for me on the fone. all it says is "Unavailable for this device" PLS HELP!!!
You can update your bbm software in the blackberry beta website to the new BlackBerry messenger with channels when you get to the site use your bbid to login then programs register for bbm channel then download or better still check for the beta world app in BlackBerry world
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Keji3: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Pls for those using normal Airtel BIS for bb10, how long did it take for ur data service to start running normally? I've subscribed since yesterday and it's yet to come up.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ciwi: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
'Keji :
Pls for those using normal Airtel BIS for bb10, how long did it take for ur data service to start running normally? I've subscribed since yesterday and it's yet to come up.

Here goes ur answer,new line or not,it works

walcolm:

since its a new line, try and do the 1 day, 10mb data @100...the short code is *141*712*11# to jump start the sim
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 3:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Is anybody else in ph and on the glo comonth plan having data issues or is it peculiar to me?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by femside: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Gm guys pls as any1 here have upgrade to 10.2 (not official) am on 10.1.2345 I want to know d different and how it
consume bar3 b4 I upgrade pls help
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by femside: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2013
This s what I get wen I search for update can I update it? I want to know if I wouldn't lose any applications guys pls help me

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by justfree1(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2013
femside: Gm guys pls as any1 here have upgrade to 10.2 (not official) am on 10.1.2345 I want to know d different and how it
consume bar3 b4 I upgrade pls help
10.2 is beta than 10.1 but since the GC OS is not out yet, some bugs still exit, like the mobile hotspot not working..but i think the battery life is better.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by justfree1(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2013
femside: This s what I get wen I search for update can I update it? I want to know if I wouldn't lose any applications guys pls help me
nope you won't lose any but for extra security purpose why not do backup with BB link first undecided
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by amigos(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls help me out I can't c my friend request on BBM but I can send request
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
amigos: Pls help me out I can't c my friend request on BBM but I can send request

under the invite, there are 3 tabs at the top, "Received", "Sent" and "Suggested"

the names are self explanatory cool

you should find invitations under "Received"
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
femside: This s what I get wen I search for update can I update it? I want to know if I wouldn't lose any applications guys pls help me

you can't find a leaked OS by searching official channels...you will only find the last official release

10.2.0.1047 is available in the wild...and i remember dropping the link in a post about 3 weeks ago
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by amigos(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls I want to update to 10.1.0 and it telling me it's too large to download and I should use wifi and d wifi available here has a password how do I go at it. It's a new fone
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by vozkini(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
@walcolm,
For long I have being using blackberry Internet services on Glo networks and have really enjoy their services. But sometime 3 months ago, I stop using their network before I got upgraded to Q10 and now decided to try them again. To my dismay, I have being experiencing frequent data fluctuations. It will come and go at intervals especially when you desire to make use of the data services. I also discovered that they restricted their blackberry service to only 3G and 2G. Whereas when I inserted another network in my Q10 I was able to detect 4G,3G, 2G and LTE. I wonder why Glo could be doing that while granting excess megabytes. I called their customer service and complained about this their frequent data fluctuations. They were never like this before.

walcolm: Is anybody else in ph and on the glo comonth plan having data issues or is it peculiar to me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.