Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1172097 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by afoxy17: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
mikeamosu:

Try using the *777*21# code instead
Hopefully this helps

Tried dt, same story
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Hello all... I am trying to switch to BlackBerry once again. I intend selling my HTC One M7 dual so I could get the new BlackBerry Classic Q20 . I had long waited for that device. But reluctant to buy cos I haven't seen any candid user review about the phone.

Is anyone already using this phone.. done went to gamble with 90+k
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2015
afoxy17:

Tried dt, same story
wait till you exhaust your current plan, you've subscribed three times without allowing the 30 X 3 days elapse. just leave the 1k in your fone, it should activate automatically when your sub is exhausted. This happens after EVERY 2Nd top up (that is 3rd subscription)
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by jetworldpee: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
ianybody kknow where I can get cool apps and game for my bb10(Q5)??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2015
BluePearls:

Please share the link where you got yours.. I need the apk and the files....btw, were you able to sign in or create account?
D tin is dis, iv already been playing it on my android tab so wat I did was I jst pulled out the apk + data frm the tab n installed on d BlackBerry, I use the same a/c details on both of dem so if I can't carry my tab, I can still continue on my BlackBerry. Search for d latest version tru Google n dwnload d apk + data n install on ur BlackBerry (it must b d latest version, old ones won't wrk). Or if ur on G.drive, I culd upload mine 4 u...

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2015
jetworldpee:
ianybody kknow where I can get cool apps and game for my bb10(Q5)??
Wat OS are u currently running on ur Q5?
If it's upto 10.2.1.xxxx n beyond, den u can install any of dese app stores n dwnload cool apps frm dem-
Aptoide.
Amazon app store.
Mobogenie.

Jst Google dem and put '.apk' at d end n dwnload n install. e.g- Aptoide.apk
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2015
tziz:

D tin is dis, iv already been playing it on my android tab so wat I did was I jst pulled out the apk + data frm the tab n installed on d BlackBerry, I use the same a/c details on both of dem so if I can't carry my tab, I can still continue on my BlackBerry. Search for d latest version tru Google n dwnload d apk + data n install on ur BlackBerry (it must b d latest version, old ones won't wrk). Or if ur on G.drive, I culd upload mine 4 u...

Ok..please upload to Google drive and I will download from there. Thank man.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2015
BluePearls:

Ok..please upload to Google drive and I will download from there. Thank man.
Kk, will do dat later n giv u a link..

G.drive and Dropbox are sh.itting me, I realised dey both lack "upload resume feature" on android, so am uploading it into Onedrive rite nw...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by afoxy17: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
henry007:
wait till you exhaust your current plan, you've subscribed three times without allowing the 30 X 3 days elapse. just leave the 1k in your fone, it should activate automatically when your sub is exhausted. This happens after EVERY 2Nd top up (that is 3rd subscription)

Thanks,will take the hint. I don't actually wait for the plan to expire before subscribing. I like extending it. Even now still have 82mb while the subscription will expire on the 14th of Feb. Let me wait as advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
afoxy17:

Thanks,will take the hint. I don't actually wait for the plan to expire before subscribing. I like extending it. Even now still have 82mb while the subscription will expire on the 14th of Feb. Let me wait as advice. Thanks
don't wait for 14th, if you finished the data now, you'd be allowed to subscribe again
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by coobboy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
How much is the blackbery q5's touch pad, my touchpad got cracked today, though the touch pad is still working functionally, but it makes my phone look ugly, so I wanna change it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by roqrules04(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls, how do I download with my phone Browser on Q5.. it just keep playing the videos or audios
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
@BluePearls, here's the generated link for the Dead Trigger 2- http://1drv.ms/1uEROI3
Contains d apk and the obb file. The apk will download wit a .zip extension, don't extract it, jst rename the extension to ".apk"
Then download d obb file, create a new folder in misc/android/Android/obb/.. and name d folder "com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2", den put d obb file u downloaded inside this folder. Install d apk and blow som zombie brains!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
roqrules04:
Pls, how do I download with my phone Browser on Q5.. it just keep playing the videos or audios
This has been explained here countless times.
Instead of tapping on the download button or on the button of whatever u want to download, press and hold it for some seconds, an options pane will slide out from the right side of ur screen, amongst dis options, u'll see "Save Linked File", click on that and chill som seconds, next u can rename the file or just click SAVE at the top of d screen to start downloading..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
uzolexis:

My device memory says 7.4 out of 8gb used. All my music,pics n songs r in my microSD though it's only 4gb.
Also my phone always says 2 update OS but it also says 2 free some internal memory be4 I can do thar n it's my apps that take d space. I deleted all d apps except the ones that come with the phone but still there wasn't enough memory 4 d update. I don't know what else occupies the phone memory spacem
Do u think the update has something 2 do with the BBM issues??

You need at least 2gb of free space to do update....post screen shots of what apps you have installed...I'm sure you can easily find lots of apps to uninstall to allow the update and the reinstall after the update
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by afoxy17: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
henry007:
don't wait for 14th, if you finished the data now, you'd be allowed to subscribe again

Ok bruv, noted. Let me watch and see hw it goes. Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by roqrules04(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
tziz:

This has been explained here countless times.
Instead of tapping on the download button or on the button of whatever u want to download, press and hold it for some seconds, an options pane will slide out from the right side of ur screen, amongst dis options, u'll see "Save Linked File", click on that and chill som seconds, next u can rename the file or just click SAVE at the top of d screen to start downloading..

Thankx man.. it's worked
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
roqrules04:

Thankx man.. it's worked
Enjoy..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm, never thought i'll get to say this but Glo has been really steady and impressive these few days on my side cool Wonder wat has touched dem. Keep it smooth Glo! cool

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uzolexis(f): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
walcolm:

You need at least 2gb of free space to do update....post screen shots of what apps you have installed...I'm sure you can easily find lots of apps to uninstall to allow the update and the reinstall after the update
I reinstalled most of them just recently when I realised deleting them still didn't create enough space for an update

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uzolexis(f): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
walcolm:

The storage space they occupy

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uzolexis(f): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
walcolm:

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uzolexis(f): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
walcolm:

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uzolexis(f): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
walcolm:

And memory space

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uzolexis(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
walcolm:

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
You can see you only have 533mb of free space on the internal memory. The OS update file requires over 1gb to download, then another 1gb to unpack install before deleting the download file.

Delete all deletables and restart the phone...then open your file manager and navigate to device/misc folder...delete everything in there and restart the phone again then check how much space you have left

Don't worry, any app you delete will be available for you to reinstall from BlackBerry world
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
tziz:
@BluePearls, here's the generated link for the Dead Trigger 2- http://1drv.ms/1uEROI3
Contains d apk and the obb file. The apk will download wit a .zip extension, don't extract it, jst rename the extension to ".apk"
Then download d obb file, create a new folder in misc/android/Android/obb/.. and name d folder "com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2", den put d obb file u downloaded inside this folder. Install d apk and blow som zombie brains!

Thanks tziz, I know the drill grin
Thanks for sharing
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 6:30am On Feb 12, 2015
walcolm:
You can see you only have 533mb of free space on the internal memory. The OS update file requires over 1gb to download, then another 1gb to unpack install before deleting the download file.

Delete all deletables and restart the phone...then open your file manager and navigate to device/misc folder...delete everything in there and restart the phone again then check how much space you have left

Don't worry, any app you delete will be available for you to reinstall from BlackBerry world
that's the RAM, its not possible to to have 2/2gb ram free.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by afoxy17: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2015
henry007:

Thanks bro, it worked jez as u said. It subscribed itsef this morning. U guys in NL are d bomb, glo customer care sucks.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
henry007:
that's the RAM, its not possible to to have 2/2gb ram free.
you have 533MB free on both RAM and Storage from what you posted....strange coincidence but that's what it is

you have no control over what goes on with the 2GB RAM so that's not what i'm talking about
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2015
BluePearls:

Thanks tziz, I know the drill grin
Thanks for sharing
Aii bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.