Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1166481 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 2:56am On May 27, 2015
Cleaner than New Z3 for N25K call 07046461676

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nonsso: 8:00am On May 27, 2015
Pls is anybody using airtel subscription? what is the code for it?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2015
henry007:
Cleaner than New Z3 for N25K call 07046461676

20k... angry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 8:36am On May 27, 2015
Hello house!

Please how do I know if my z10 is running on the official OS 10.3.1.997 or the leaked version??

The one currently on my phone doesn't just seem so in order.

* The Gallery has a lot of adverts(ads pops out anytime)

* The Whatsapp and Twitter I downloaded from the BlackBerry World doesn't change display pictures(i had to download the android versions of both apps)

* My blackberry protect doesn't work.

* The picture isn't so bright as before.

Pls, does any of the above make this OS the leaked version??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by coruso(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2015
My Z10 screen failed down and the screen cracked.please how much wil it cost me to fix it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2015
coruso:
My Z10 screen failed down and the screen cracked.please how much wil it cost me to fix it.

budget like 5k
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2015
Goodnuel:
Hello house!

Please how do I know if my z10 is running on the official OS 10.3.1.997 or the leaked version??

The one currently on my phone doesn't just seem so in order.

* The Gallery has a lot of adverts(ads pops out anytime)

* The Whatsapp and Twitter I downloaded from the BlackBerry World doesn't change display pictures(i had to download the android versions of both apps)

* My blackberry protect doesn't work.

* The picture isn't so bright as before.

Pls, does any of the above make this OS the leaked version??

no difference btw the official and leak, its called leak because you got it before the official launch date. thats a weird issue you're having, i've never experienced it before. whatsapp and twitter native apps works very fine. i'll suggest you do a wipe without restoring settings and apps data.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

no difference btw the official and leak, its called leak because you got it before the official launch date. thats a weird issue you're having, i've never experienced it before. whatsapp and twitter native apps works very fine. i'll suggest you do a wipe without restoring settings and apps data.
That way I don't lose my contacts or apps.. right?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
Goodnuel:
That way I don't lose my contacts or apps.. right?

Look for a contacts manager on app world nd use it for backing-up and restore, but if you already synced with your email (i.e Gmail or Yahoo), then you dont need it. You can backup apps with BB-Link, but dont backup or restore with the data.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

Look for a contacts manager on app world nd use it for backing-up and restore, but if you already synced with your email (i.e Gmail or Yahoo), then you dont need it. You can backup apps with BB-Link, but dont backup or restore with the data.
Ohk... thanks bro.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by duran2059(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2015
yarcs:
pls can anyone tell me how to download google playstore on my z10 I av downloaded it ova n ova agin bt its stil nut workin, nd i cnt use sum apps unless google is installed nd workin well in d fone, am tokin abt apps lyk snapchat.
please can anybody help.me out with this problem
Having same issue, the solution given to me on here didn't work embarassed
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2015
duran2059:

Having same issue, the solution given to me on here didn't work embarassed

What solution were you given? Few pages back, I gave someone a link to a site (crackberry.com) where he'd find the best and easiest method to install playstore on BB10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by coruso(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

budget like 5k
thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by duran2059(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

What solution were you given? Few pages back, I gave someone a link to a site (crackberry.com) where he'd find the best and easiest method to install playstore on BB10
Yes I followed the crackberry steps, installed the playstore service. Even installed the lucky patcher still old story!

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
duran2059:

Yes I followed the crackberry steps, installed the playstore service. Even installed the lucky patcher still old story!

I did it and all went smoothly. Are u sure you followed the instructions to the letter? If I remember well, there was no need for Lucky Patcher. Anyways, stay tuned here, as soon as I'm on my PC I'll post the steps plus the files you need.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
yomifola:

20k... angry
call or whatsapp if you're interested
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by duran2059(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

I did it and all went smoothly. Are u sure you followed the instructions to the letter? If I remember well, there was no need for Lucky Patcher. Anyways, stay tuned here, as soon as I'm on my PC I'll post the steps plus the files you need.
Okay bro, thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by duran2059(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

This is the message I get when I installed the Google play service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE ON THEIR PHONES

This guide and files were made by COBALT232 of Crackberry.com LINK

Please note you have to be running on OS 10.3.1 or higher

STEPS TO INSTALL

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device
Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully. download from [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/mril6pen9cl1d12/Google%20Account%20Manager%204.3.2%20%5BReleased%20on%20March%2018%2C%202015%5D.apk?dl=0]here[/url]

Step 2: Register your device with Google Play
Install cobalt.blackberry.androidID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration. Downlpad from [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/89kseg1cm5ntpgd/Blackberry%20Google%20ID%202.0.7%20%5BReleased%20on%20April%2027%2C%202015%5D.apk?dl=0]here[/url]

Step 3: Install Google Play Store
Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store! download from [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/37gwkf0607gmpr3/Google%20Play%20Store%205.5.12%20%5BReleased%20on%20May%2016%2C%202015%5D.apk?dl=0]here[/url]

All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.

By default, Play Store automatically downloads updates for your installed apps. This causes Play Store to pop up when an update was successfully downloaded. This is not a bug! If you don't like that behaviour, you can turn off autoupdate in Play Store settings. You will then still receive notifications about available updates, but you will have to fetch them manually in the apps section of Play Store settings.

PLAY STORE FEATURES
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Browsing/Downloading
* Browse and download your favorite apps, games, movies, music or books
* Automatic download and installation of game data (obb files), no manual copying required
* Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are saved in device/downloads folder

Purchasing
* Buy apps, books, music or movies directly from your Blackberry device
* Support for your preferred payment method: Credit card, prepaid card or PayPal
* Support for in-app purchasing: Buy gems, upgrades or unlocks for your app
* Support for paid subscriptions (monthly/yearly/other)
* Get refund for paid apps (if supported by developer)

Misc
* Blackberry Hub notifications for app updates
* Rate and comment downloaded apps
* Multi language support (all languages that are supported by Google)
* View, edit and clear the app downloading history
* Add apps to your whishlist and download them later

...and all the other great features Google Play store offers

CC: duran2059 and yarcs

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

STEPS TO INSTALL

Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully. download from [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/mril6pen9cl1d12/Google%20Account%20Manager%204.3.2%20%5BReleased%20on%20March%2018%2C%202015%5D.apk?dl=0]here[/url]

Install cobalt.blackberry.androidID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration. Downlpad from [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/89kseg1cm5ntpgd/Blackberry%20Google%20ID%202.0.7%20%5BReleased%20on%20April%2027%2C%202015%5D.apk?dl=0]here[/url]

Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store! download from [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/37gwkf0607gmpr3/Google%20Play%20Store%205.5.12%20%5BReleased%20on%20May%2016%2C%202015%5D.apk?dl=0]here[/url]

All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.

By default, Play Store automatically downloads updates for your installed apps. This causes Play Store to pop up when an update was successfully downloaded. This is not a bug! If you don't like that behaviour, you can turn off autoupdate in Play Store settings. You will then still receive notifications about available updates, but you will have to fetch them manually in the apps section of Play Store settings.

PLAY STORE FEATURES
Browsing/Downloading
* Automatic download and installation of game data (obb files), no manual copying required
* Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are saved in device/downloads folder

Purchasing
* Support for your preferred payment method: Credit card, prepaid card or PayPal

Misc

I got 'unable to open file' bro

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

I got 'unable to open file' bro

Could you please explain your issue further.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by duran2059(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

STEPS TO INSTALL

PLAY STORE FEATURES
Browsing/Downloading

Purchasing

Misc

Bro I followed that step already. As you can see I got all three apps on, besides I am not talking about "Google playstore" but "Google play services "

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

Could you please explain your issue further.

Downloaded all 3 and got same response of 'unable to open the file' while trying to install.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2015
duran2059:

Bro I followed that step already. As you can see I got all three apps on, besides I am not talking about "Google Playstore" but "Google play services "

Oh i see! I didnt notice that earlier. I'll suggest you remove all 3 apps and start over. [s]Just to be clear, are you having issues with a particular app or apps requiring Google play services or with one of the 3 apps not working as it should?[/s]

I just read your post again. Seems you're having issues with Snapchat needing Google Play Services, Thats another ball game entirely. 1st i wanna ask, did you download the snapchat from the Google Playstore you installed or from another Market-app? Secondly you could try downloading Snapchat from Amazon app store which sometimes doesnt need all those Google dependencies to work (im not totally sure about this). One other option is to remove Google play dependencies from Snapchat using a tool which i'll post as soon as i find the time. I'll get back to you as soon as i find a solution that works.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

Downloaded all 3 and got same response of 'unable to open the file' while trying to install.

Maybe there's something wrong with the upload, i'll check it then upload again. Meanwhile, im assuming you're on OS 10.3.1.XXXX right?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

Maybe there's something wrong with the upload, i'll check it then upload again. Meanwhile, im assuming you're on OS 10.3.1.XXXX right?
10.3.0.XXXX
.0 wouldn't load it right?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by manee2(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Clean blackberry curve 7 (9320) white for sale. 12k. *whatsapp 08069727364.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

10.3.0.XXXX
.0 wouldn't load it right?

I guess so.. why not get a hgher OS and try again.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by duran2059(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

Oh i see! I didnt notice that earlier. I'll suggest you remove all 3 apps and start over. [s]Just to be clear, are you having issues with a particular app or apps requiring Google play services or with one of the 3 apps not working as it should?[/s]

I just read your post again. Seems you're having issues with Snapchat needing Google Play Services, Thats another ball game entirely. 1st i wanna ask, did you download the snapchat from the Google Playstore you installed or from another Market-app? Secondly you could try downloading Snapchat from Amazon app store which sometimes doesnt need all those Google dependencies to work (im not totally sure about this). One other option is to remove Google play dependencies from Snapchat using a tool which i'll post as soon as i find the time. I'll get back to you as soon as i find a solution that works.
I actually downloaded it from 1mobile market, but later tried Google playstore but still same thing. But haven't tried Amazon. Thanks for your prompt response though
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

I guess so.. why not get a higher OS and try again.
I haven't done the official, still on leak since it came out. Never had the chance to.
Seems it's imperative now sha
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fearless07(f): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
Somebody suggested candy crush saga when I requested for game to download on my phone. I tried doing that but I was unable to. I went to crackberry.com and followed the steps using the amazon app but am having difficulties doing so. It keeps showing a message that my browser is outdated. Am still on the 10.2 os using a Q5 bb. I have been skeptical about running the new os because I don't know how to and I am scared if my phone would start having issues if I get around to upgrading the os. Please is there a way I can download games like the candy crush and other ones you can suggest to me. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by FluffySucre(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
Osinitu:
wooow!!! Lovely!! Thanks so much dearie....u're the sweetest..

UWC wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.