Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1164217 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by KaBabs1: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bluepearl

Oga mi abeg I need to download a 10.3 autoloader for myZ10 STL 100-1. I already tried crackberrry but it was telling me to first download some kind of downloader before I get the download link.

I'd also like a link for the blackberry link software. I downloaded two versions from crackberry already but it wouldn't install. it's always asking to download the c++ software

thank you very much.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
@KaBabs1 so sorry man...just noticing your post.. there is a link on this page where i quoted phemmisky, you can download from there. let us know if you've got any other issues
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Read on Crackberry.com that OS 10.3.2 will be coming to our phones in few weeks or days, who knows? Anyways, look out for it.
Coming with the new update, most unique feature (imo) will be the Anti-Theft Protection included in the Blackberry-Protect........ anybody wey steal your phone go enter gobe. grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just got the latest os update push 10.3.2.xxxxx

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by KaBabs1: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
BluePearls:
@KaBabs1 so sorry man...just noticing your post.. there is a link on this page where i quoted phemmisky, you can download from there. let us know if you've got any other issues

I'll check. thank you
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fashrola(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2015
How to transfer files using Wi-Fi Direct on BlackBerry 10

Wi-Fi Direct isn't a new feature to BlackBerry 10, in fact it has been available since OS 10.2 but we haven't actually shown it in action here to CrackBerry yet, so there's no time like the present to do so. After all, you might be new to the BlackBerry 10 OS and didn't realise this was something you could do. I've actually started using it more as I recently got hold of a BlackBerry Leap and usually I use NFC to transfer photos and files between my devices but since the Leap does not have NFC, I've had to find other ways and W-iFi Direct was the next best thing.

One thing to note is if you're a BlackBerry Z10 you won't find this option, unfortunately.

To transfer files over Wi-Fi Direct both devices must be in the same physical location to each other but you don't require an Internet connection.

How to transfer files using Wi-Fi Direct

On both devices, turn on the WiFi - Settings->Networks and Connections->WiFi
Tap the Wi-Fi Direct tab
On the sending-device, navigate to the file you want to share (you can share documents, photos, videos, etc). Also, note that you can send multiple files at the same time. Just use the select more option to choose more than one file/photo.
Tap on Share and choose Wi-Fi Direct from the list
Devices able to receive via Wi-Fi Direct will be displayed, choose the device from the list. (Note: If you don't do Step 2, you won't see a device appear here)

On the receiving-device, a Connection Request toast will appear, tap Accept
Another toast notification will appear asking you to accept the File Transfer over Wi-Fi Direct, tap Yes and the file will send

Quick and easy, right?

If you wanted, you could make the Connection Request at Step 2, after to go into the Wi-Fi Direct tab. When the list of devices appear, on one device just tap the name of the other device and the Connection Request toast will appear, just Accept the connect here. This means later on, when sharing the file you would only have to say Yes to the file transfer.

Once you're done transfer/sharing files, you can just back out of the Wi-Fi Direct screen or just close Settings down.

Source: Crackberry

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2015
A word of caution before you update your phone to the latest 10.3.2

Just so you don't get stucked and locked out of your phone. Make sure the Blackberry ID (username and password) currently registered with your phone is actually yours and you have the username and password intact. But if you've forgotten or don't know it, i'll suggest you create a new username and password (keep it very safe), do a security wipe, and register your new ID and password with your phone, before you go ahead with the 10.3.2 upgrade.

Once again, the new 10.3.2 update locks your Blackberry ID (username and password) to your phone, to prevent theft. So before you update make sure you have or can always remember the username and password.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mayorall(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Don't ruin that healthy relationship cos of low battery,

Don't get fired by your organization cos of low battery

Don't loss that big contract cos of low battery

Take advantage of the 12% discount on mayor source T1 12,000mah mobile power bank from Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises today.

.... It can charge your blackberry 6 times

.... Your tecno at least 5times

....Iphone at least 5times

price : #3500 per piece

#3,500 for 10pieces ( free shipping)

Mayor source T1 comes with 6months warranty.

Returnable within 7days of purchase if faulty or doesn't lived up to promised capacity.

Warranty terms :

Replaceable if no signs of scurfs, scratch or rough package within the warranty month of purchase.

No technical or signs of content exposure.

contact us

mail: sales@mayorall.com

18 Engineer Kehinde Aina street, fiwasaye, Osogbo, Osun state.

Also available in Lagos,

whatsapp and call : 07066435369

Email: Sales@mayorall.com

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
duran2059:

Yes I followed the crackberry steps, installed the playstore service. Even installed the lucky patcher still old story!
I can only see the sweet babe grin and not the patcher
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by phemmisky(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
pls @bluepaerls @walcom and all , pls , I downloaded an autoloader from the link BluePearls provided sir , for my q5 , but it's stopping at imaging [0] percentage , and the autoloader disappear there after, pls ,help , what could be the cause pls ...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Muphylad: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oga mi,ve been trying to update my z30 to the latest OS through wifi,after downloading I find it difficult to install it. It always gives me error message 'installation interrupted pls try again later'. It always interrupt after about 90% installation completion. Pls what could be the cause of the interuption?
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
the cause of interruption is network..nothing else....OTA in Nigeria can be like that because of the quality and speed of our network system

an alternative will be for you to use the BB link from a PC to do the update. the advantage of that is, the installation doesn't start until the file is fully downloaded to a location on your pc so network fluctuation won't cause the update to fail
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by simdam500(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
walcolm:

BlackBerry allows all comers...it's the developers of the apps who have not got around to developing the BlackBerry 10 version of their browser. Like you said though, the BlackBerry 10 browser kicks the butts of all other mobile browsers

More!

Maybe I didn't notice this when I was using 10.2 but I just noticed my browser can restore my pages if I close it and reopen. #justNow.

That will easily help me through nairaland; I won't need to go back to my history...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Cleaner than New blackberry z3 for sale with rapid charger, pack and receipt. N24,000 only.
NO faults. Upgraded to OS 10.3.1 via OTA.
Location Lagos-mainland
**EDIT** Sold!!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ruz(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please what's the latest best airtel plan to use on my BB10 device (cost, data limit and code). Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by deji47: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:
FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE ON THEIR PHONES

This guide and files were made by COBALT232 of Crackberry.com LINK

CC: duran2059 and yarcs

Did this seamlessly. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
deji47:

Did this seamlessly. Thanks.

glad i could help. wink
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

glad i could help. wink
bro i greet o, forgotten ur boi sad
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Permission fellas

Solar power bank 12000mah capacity, with DC input also, you either charge on the sun of light which ever is most preferable to you, it has two out put meaning no more cries for low battery, charge two phones at once, really durable and portable
It goes for just 4,500

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
All this my guys wey the worry me sef
Simdam500 stinggy cme buy solar power bank undecided
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
harrysterol:
bro i greet o, forgotten ur boi sad

Harry my man! how i go forget you nah grin
how hustle bro?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by simdam500(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
harrysterol: All this my guys wey the worry me sef
Simdam500 stinggy cme buy solar power bank undecided

Chai harrysterol don come with business ooo, abi u go employ me wink

Well, I need one but not at the moment... I'll Holla u when I need it cool
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by simdam500(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am not receiving any updates, I hope it not because I installed an autoloader
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
simdam500:
Am not receiving any updates, I hope it not because I installed an autoloader
why you wan receive updates when you never buy my power bank to power am on cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

Harry my man! how i go forget you nah grin
how hustle bro?
still on still man grin streets
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
simdam500:

Chai harrysterol don come with business ooo, abi u go employ me wink

Well, I need one but not at the moment... I'll Holla u when I need it cool
bro why not now angry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ottty(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
How much can I replace a cracked Q10 screen. Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by simdam500(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
harrysterol: why you wan receive updates when you never buy my power bank to power am on cheesy

Oma ga ooo! Harry don turn Chen P.A. cheesy
So naa u dey hold my update push abi...

Issokay embarassed
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
simdam500:

Oma ga ooo! Harry don turn Chen P.A. cheesy
So naa u dey hold my update push abi...

Issokay embarassed
maybe cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

Look for a contacts manager on app world nd use it for backing-up and restore, but if you already synced with your email (i.e Gmail or Yahoo), then you dont need it. You can backup apps with BB-Link, but dont backup or restore with the data.
Sire, I want to update it by using my airtel data on my android through wifi, do I need to still back things up? Will I lose anything if I don't?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodnuel:
Sire, I want to update it by using my airtel data on my android through wifi, do I need to still back things up? Will I lose anything if I don't?

Let me get this straight.. You want to use your phone as a hotspot and update with your PC right? If that's what you meant, its still advisable to do a backup in case things go wrong
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Goodnuel: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
BluePearls:

Let me get this straight.. You want to use your phone as a hotspot and update with your PC right? If that's what you meant, its still advisable to do a backup in case things go wrong
No sire.. I have an android phone with an airtel subscription, I want to connect my BlackBerry through the android wifi and update..

Just Phone to phone, no PC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.