Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (12789 Views)

How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by dedons: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2013
IGBO KWENU!!!
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by tinuolababy(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2013
This Man is as HI as tonto Dike.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by nitrogen(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2013
Don't mind the man, dem don come threaten am, like this, 'we need you to say this to Nigerians else, you and those around you will be our next target'.

Wetin coni-man wan do?
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by belovedaja(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Oji isi nwanna aghu mmaya(he that drinks wine with the skull of his brother). And yet over 80% of those killed are igbos.
Tufiakwa
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by tonygee1(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Must u wait until u are d target, wait a minut are there stil igbos over there.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2013
eggheaders:

y'all blockhead ain't worth thinking about by the yorubaman.since you wanna go dirty welcome to the school of mudslinging. I rather keep with ancestors whose death didn't make their wealth an issue of litigation and public fighting .and their spouse not turning to village bicycle where everyone pays token to get a ride.my ancestors has been slewing some people ancestors like David slew Goliath since time immemorial.does this names ring a bell Gen obasanjo,Gen akinrinade,Gen alabi ismah,Gen scorpion the stinging adekunle.it not in the loudmouth and empty chest beating it all lies in the medulla.

Olu Bajowa, adupe
Benjamin Adekunle, adupe.
Let this apala music be properly preserved.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by eggheaders(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:
This dumbstar eggheader remains the most embarrassed and brutalized personality on nairaland. He never wins any back and forth. smh.
We continue to morn our loss with the other tribe that have found it best to mourn with us and ignore theirs. We condemn the bombing, whoever are the victims.

foolglobe,after sending you and your fellow simpletons to nairaland rehab with my constant verbal venom on countless occasions.qpr mouthing to Barcelona lols.hey fuccktard even adekunle killed your ancestors just once na everyday me dey kill una.blockhead go sell okrika for ochanga market joor.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by vanstanzy(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Its either this statement was made under duress, which is mostly impossible, or the journalist that covered this story is being economical with the truth. Cos i don't believe this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2013
belovedaja: Oji isi nwanna aghu mmaya(he that drinks wine with the skull of his brother). And yet over 80% of those killed are igbos.
Tufiakwa

You don't seem to understand. Its time for Ibos to endure all kinds of provocation.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Emmanuel602(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Who knows how much he was paid to release this sheet. Exactly what his mubi counterpart said when over 15 igbos were gunned down in their shops in mubi
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by confusion247(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Too bad that the Igbos will never learn from history. With this type of statement from this fool, more will continue to die. It have been like this for the past 40 years. When will the Igbos in northern Nigeria realise that they are on a suicide mission? Boko haram issue is never a Nigeria issue, it is a northern issue. Any day northerners said no to it, boko haram will become history. So if MASSOB follows the footsteps of boko haram tomorrow, it will be a Nigeria issue? No is the answer.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by gerald09(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2013
All u gullible Nigerians dat fink dis guy was paid to say dis are all i*diots. He is right d bombing was neva targeted for igbos alone it was unfortunate dat dey suffered a greater loss but dis terrorist/politicians are tryin to divide and conquer by creating a lie. Remember WAR is when OLD men talk/lie and YOUNG men die. Don't let this old men ruin our future the way dey ruin deres.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by jude33084(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2013
gerald09: All u gullible Nigerians dat fink dis guy was paid to say dis are all i*diots. He is right d bombing was neva targeted for igbos alone it was unfortunate dat dey suffered a greater loss but dis terrorist/politicians are tryin to divide and conquer by creating a lie. Remember WAR is when OLD men talk/lie and YOUNG men die. Don't let this old men ruin our future the way dey ruin deres.

Bro he said "the ibos have been living in peace in the north" and to you he is right abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Rachael2903: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
God of Mercy Please intervene
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2013
igbos this is cowardice.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by franchizy(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Why can't the Igbos on this Forum accept the truth. The man has said the truth which the whole world knows yet the shameless igbos here will never accept the truth.
I have not even seen in any form how the igbos contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria cos the igbo states don't have Oil or mineral Resources unlike the South South, South West and the North.
If the igbos are chased away from the North, that will b d end of d road for them hence I advice the igbos to talk less, eschew peace and shun violence. Only then will the Blessings of God on them come true.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by hardniola(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2013
this is joke wait
make i confirm for ohanezi...
We need to import massob to kano just like we did to ladipo market ibo must be protected.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ikweremilitant: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ibos and cowardice. . . .well,they inherited it from their grand-daddy.

Just like the way Oju-iku ran way in the heat of the war.
u can ask ur uncle obj hw he ran frm owerri sector to ph on his landrover using reverse, u can ask adekunle hw many tymes was he captured in owerri,u can ask ur uncles hw yoruba sojas re crying lyk babies wen captured,u can ask d hausas hw many yorubas re in d frontline apart frm officers d rest re stewards nd errand boys,u can ask ur coward off an uncle why was he hidding under his sistas bed at ikeja wen muritala was killd.so much for d so cald brave trine
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ChikezieU(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2013
they don carry money giveam to talk nonses
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by mu2sa2: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2013
. Thank u for this factual assessment of the kano bomb blast. I believe the bombers whether boko haram or not targeted the motor park itself maybe to embarass the govt and show that they are still able to strike, but many igbo people just happen to be around that spot. Certainly millions of igbos live in the north and will continue to live there. Those calling for mass return to SE chose to ignore the fact that it is impossible unless they want anarchy in their already densely populated region.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2013
Who owns the bus that was bomb?He is saying that to continue staying there until u become victim that is when u would say the right thing if at all u wud be able to open ur mouth then
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ibos and cowardice. . . .well,they inherited it from their grand-daddy.

Just like the way Oju-iku ran way in the heat of the war.

This deception worked in 1966, when Chuks Nzeogwu go buy case, as Yorubas were killing themselves in operation wetie, Sardauna was killing Tiv people, even Joseph Garba wrote in a book how Sardauna forced Garba's father, Chief of Shendam, to convert to Islam, or he no go be Chief again.
After Nzogwu overthrew the government, na him all them wey de cry before, come join hand destroy Ibo people well well. At Asaba dem use one day massacre 4000 men, plus including the father of Maria Ndi Babangida.
And na so dem take seize all position where money dey. Now as Presido Jona don manage begin de re-arrange everything to de favour allman, na him dem come bring out their jihad soldier dem call boko haram, make everything scatter and to still remain in their power.
This time dem go take their own head carry their own wahala.
We must still vote Jona in 2015
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2013
ChikezieU: they don carry money giveam to talk nonses

No be so, shine your eye wella.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2013
ikwere militant: u can ask ur uncle obj hw he ran frm owerri sector to ph on his landrover using reverse, u can ask adekunle hw many tymes was he captured in owerri,u can ask ur uncles hw yoruba sojas re crying lyk babies wen captured,u can ask d hausas hw many yorubas re in d frontline apart frm officers d rest re stewards nd errand boys,u can ask ur coward off an uncle why was he hidding under his sistas bed at ikeja wen muritala was killd.so much for d so cald brave trine

Liar. . .did they head toward Ivory Coast ?

ckkris:

This deception worked in 1966, when Chuks Nzeogwu go buy case, as Yorubas were killing themselves in operation wetie, Sardauna was killing Tiv people, even Joseph Garba wrote in a book how Sardauna forced Garba's father, Chief of Shendam, to convert to Islam, or he no go be Chief again.
After Nzogwu overthrew the government, na him all them wey the cry before, come join hand destroy Ibo people well well. At Asaba dem use one day massacre 4000 men, plus including the father of Maria Ndi Babangida.
And na so dem take seize all position where money dey. Now as Presido Jona don manage begin de re-arrange everything to de favour allman, na him dem come bring out their jihad soldier dem call boko haram, make everything scatter and to still remain in their power.

I proved the cowardice of ibos of yesterday and today to you,you are here tripping about how hausa killed ibos.Are you a learner ?
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by iichidodo: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2013
ikwere militant: u can ask ur uncle obj hw he ran frm owerri sector to ph on his landrover using reverse, u can ask adekunle hw many tymes was he captured in owerri,u can ask ur uncles hw yoruba sojas re crying lyk babies wen captured,u can ask d hausas hw many yorubas re in d frontline apart frm officers d rest re stewards nd errand boys,u can ask ur coward off an uncle why was he hidding under his sistas bed at ikeja wen muritala was killd.so much for d so cald brave trine
typical yoriba behaviour, when it is time for action, oti o! Yoruba-Yoruba o! Egbami o! When the war is over they come out of their kpako slums then they strut like peacocks and start their boasting like typical cowards that they are. They should come out and tell us the ratio of yoribas at the warfront to the tivs and hausas, black scorpion ko,black cockroach ni.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Liar. . .did they head toward Ivory Coast ?

I proved the cowardice of ibos of yesterday and today to you,you are here tripping about how hausa killed ibos.Are you a learner ?

Its G Azikiwe Jonathan 2015-2019, or you go see how massob will join mend and ibomites. Wait and see.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by iichidodo: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013
ckkris:

After Nzogwu overthrew the government, na him all them wey the cry before, come join hand destroy Ibo people well well. At Asaba dem use one day massacre 4000 men, plus including the father of Maria Ndi Babangida.
Jonah or we divide Nigeria,Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Osc: Who owns the bus that was bomb?He is saying that to continue staying there until u become victim that is when u would say the right thing if at all u wud be able to open ur mouth then

There is time to endure provocation, and there is time to fight back, and its not now that Anyim, Ngozi, Nebo, are trying to build things for them and for us. Previously everything was done one-sided, they're throwing bombs so that things should remain as since 1970.God forbid!
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2013
iichidodo: typical yoriba behaviour, when it is time for action, oti o! Yoruba-Yoruba o! Egbami o! When the war is over they come out of their kpako slums then they strut like peacocks and start their boasting like typical cowards that they are. They should come out and tell us the ratio of yoribas at the warfront to the tivs and hausas, black scorpion ko,black cockroach ni.

Most of the fighting of 3rd Marine was by Akwa Ibom and other Niger Deltans like Adaka Boro, Sangana, et al. But if trouble starts again, not even one person will join them. Allman don see clearly how dem share the oil blocks.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2013
I do not mind if the Igbos called it ethnic cleansing, it has happened so many times and they had largely been the victims.

I totally understand if this time there was a mistake and other tribes like Yorubas were also involved. This "I dont care" attitudes from the Western Elders is worrisome. I guess they think they are not the target of Boko Haram. But I want all to remember that, just as the Northern Oligarchs ignore or intentionally decided not to condemn and disown Boko Haram, their towns and cities have been bombed and destroyed.
One wonders if the Yorubas understand that their silence on the issues translates to an invitation on Boko Haram to invade the West. Little wonder Boko Haram decided to visit Lagos. But there is one thing I know for sure, Boko Haram will never visit the Niger Delta, because we of that extraction condemn it in strong terms, they wont find loyalists in our homes. Can I say the same about the West ? Your guess, is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by dapachez: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2013
You are good,your objectivity and analysis speaks volume of you.I have had course to disagree with you on several occasions but that aside you make your points with such surgical precision devoid of sentiments. Kudos you are indeed a sincere nigerian
Sincere 9gerian: The TRUTH is that even if Igbos were the target, it didn't succeed because several ethnic group were affected, some even more than Igbos. Even the list released by the Kano state govt further confirms this fact.

Definitely, a Lagos bound bus from Kano, should be expected to contain passengers of various ethnic group.

Its not as if any ethnic group deserves to die but records have to be set straight. For instance, the yorubas pretend as if persons of their ethnic group were not affected. This sort of attitude can only be likened to the proverbial ostrich that buries its head in sand.

In addition, after the dust of the incident had settled, true casualty figures is beginning to emerge. The record on this report is 37 deaths and 75 injuries.

It would appear the initial baseless and bogus figures published by the press were WRONG. Unfortunately, when incidents like this happens, the Nigerian press compete with one another over which will quote the biggest casuality figures. Even figures from official quarters such is the police or red cross is jettisoned for SPECULATIVE eyewitness/nosewitness figures. I still cannot fathom how how an eyewitness/nosewitness is able to distinguish between the injured and the dead. In Medicine and science, it is only after you'v gone close to a person and examined (touched) the person that you can say whether the person is DEAD or not. I guess the casuality figures from the 9/11 attacks was not gotten by eyewitness/nosewitness account.

So many SILLY things happen in Nigeria and many of us are culpable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State / Electoral Act: How Buhari’s Rejection Divides Lawmakers / Wikileaks: Gov. Jang Lagely Responsible For Jos Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.