Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (12786 Views)

How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by OurYansh: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Boko Haram will never visit the Niger Delta, because we of that extraction condemn it in strong terms, they wont find loyalists in our homes

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeew....

Can you tell me why Bayelsa State Govt. rented an apartment in Lagos to house Boko Haram members??

Bloody Hypocrite!!

angry
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2013
President G Azikiwe Jonathan is the only target of boko haram. The owners of boko haram took a full-page advertorial, in THE NATION, to declare that they will make Nigeria ungovernable if President Jonathan contest and win in 2011.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nedu31(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2013
eggheaders:

damn sheikh jafar, emir of kano and other top politicians killed up north are Christian too.the drive by shooting in mosques are targeted at Christian too.boko kills everyone no one is spared. loads of northerns are now fleeing down south. stop being too emotional bro
Bro! There ar faction of Boko Haram with 'two side of the same coin'-Hate anything that connect with Western culture that's the message.These pple u mention above ar attacked because they speak abit western or embrace western ideology. Remember Boko Haram means-western education and its culture are forbidden. Christianity is part of western culture......it shud b hated according to their idolatrous doctrine.#Get that fact#.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by GMacbeth: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2013
eggheaders:

damn sheikh jafar, emir of kano and other top politicians killed up north are Christian too.the drive by shooting in mosques are targeted at Christian too.boko kills everyone no one is spared. loads of northerns are now fleeing down south. stop being too emotional bro
i just pity those runing to meet us here because we will our own gbeghe with them and dont quote me as for that fool spewing rubbish in kano i have just one word 4 him poo
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by born2fuckpussy: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2013
See how igbo are showing cowardly, I am sad for there future generation
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by jentlsoul: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2013
jude33084:

Bro he said "the ibos have been living in peace in the north" and to you he is right abi? undecided
you will not know because you are not leaving in the north
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by COOLDUN: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
stepone: High time ya eye are open... Good development at a start to fight for presidency knowing fully ur trick to Biafra state is not possible.

I tend to feel if Hausas', Yorubas', SS and other tribes are not affected with the way Igbo's loud assault on their people? Now u know Nigeria can't separate, it better to start making things right to get the presidential seat.

Is the seat of presidency the best thing that happens to a tribe? if yes, then in which way has it benefited the tribes that has been dominating the seat of presidency? and also a tribe that has produced a single man two times president of Nigeria? why so much cry for this presidency of a thing?
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by RedLight1: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
musiwa21: clearly that attack was meant for yoruba people.. they tried to kill yoruba people.

you want to relocate all officers back to where they come from. from the police to the army , civil defence , custom service and others
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
emmysenior: This man is a fool, the core northerners & muslims who lost their lives in that attack were collateral damages, these boko haram things have always attacked churches and non-muslims. He's either a coward or acting because of some contents in ghana must go in his house.
Only fools like you would say Muslims are collateral damages of BoKo Haram hits when statistics have shown that muslims have died more than any other faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by confusion247(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
franchizy: Why can't the Igbos on this Forum accept the truth. The man has said the truth which the whole world knows yet the shameless igbos here will never accept the truth.
I have not even seen in any form how the igbos contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria cos the igbo states don't have Oil or mineral Resources unlike the South South, South West and the North.
If the igbos are chased away from the North, that will b d end of d road for them hence I advice the igbos to talk less, eschew peace and shun violence. Only then will the Blessings of God on them come true.
Kindly go and meet a doctor so that your brain will be re-examined. You need it urgently. Igbos doesn't contribute anything to the development of Nigeria and because of that they should be killed. They don't contribute anything yet your ancestors fought to keep them. Just to inform you although i know that you won't understand due to the problem you are having with your kunu brain, Abia state, Imo state, Ebonyi state has oil. Anambra state has too but it is still an issue of litigation between them and Kogi state.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by confusion247(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
ooseven: Northerner bombs southerners.

Southerners split into East and West, and attack each other.
...because accusing the Northerner is too boring.

The state of Nigeria today.
That's One Nigeria as prescribed by Gowon and Awolowo.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by 7lives: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
belovedaja: Oji isi nwanna aghu mmaya(he that drinks wine with the skull of his brother). And yet over 80% of those killed are igbos.
Tufiakwa

Relax bros, that man is making sense, for as long as the Igbos would want to live and work in Kano, they must continue to exploit peaceful means of sorting out their issues in Kano and be more security concious, the same thing applied to Yorubas and others tribes.
Picking up guns and fighting your host will only make the already volatile situation explode in everyone's face.
The other option available is relocation, which i believe some people rejected for reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by confusion247(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
eggheaders:

foolglobe,after sending you and your fellow simpletons to nairaland rehab with my constant verbal venom on countless occasions.qpr mouthing to Barcelona lols.hey fuccktard even adekunle killed your ancestors just once na everyday me dey kill una.blockhead go sell okrika for ochanga market joor.

If this is all you can do to prove your hatred for the Igbos, i pity your neighbors. It would have been better for them to live with HIV virus than have you 100 feet close to them. Continue with your verbal venom. thumbs up
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by aurenflani: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
nedu2000: ‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥S̶̲̥̅ d BH is a nigerian problem but in a state where 80% r hausas what r d odds of 'aving such a high number of southern casualties?when BH bomb churches & areas in sabon-gari(majority southerners) d hausa victims r more/less collateral damage!!........P.S. I served & leaved in Borno state

And what is the relationship of igbos and their host community in maiduguri?
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by confusion247(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
eggheaders:

Kindly give us instances were boko haram attacked mosque since they start this bombing parade. As for your hatred for the IGBOS, good luck.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by 7lives: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I do not mind if the Igbos called it ethnic cleansing, it has happened so many times and they had largely been the victims.

I totally understand if this time there was a mistake and other tribes like Yorubas were also involved. This "I dont care" attitudes from the Western Elders is worrisome. I guess they think they are not the target of Boko Haram. But I want all to remember that, just as the Northern Oligarchs ignore or intentionally decided not to condemn and disown Boko Haram, their towns and cities have been bombed and destroyed.
One wonders if the Yorubas understand that their silence on the issues translates to an invitation on Boko Haram to invade the West. Little wonder Boko Haram decided to visit Lagos. But there is one thing I know for sure, Boko Haram will never visit the Niger Delta, because we of that extraction condemn it in strong terms, they wont find loyalists in our homes. Can I say the same about the West ? Your guess, is as good as mine.

YOU ARE FUNNY, let me ask you this simple question, have you seen the boko haram manifesto?, they want to rid the north of anything that is not Islamic, now if every Hausa man is supposedly a Muslim, the only thing that boko haram will have to remove will be southern Nigerians who are actually Christians, not necessarily Igbos.
If these southern Nigerian christians are firmly tucked in the east, west and south south region and boko haram come bombing, Nigeria won't be smiling again and i can assure you that boko haram will not bomb anything across the Niger, they know the game they are playing, this is a political war, not a religious war.
This is why no amount of condemnation from the leader of Igbos, Yorubas, and south south will stop boko haram, so let the federal government get up and do their job.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by CyberG: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Was it not a few days ago that iboz wanted a state in Virginia, and move iboz there without visas and the Kano bombing was one of the reasons adduced? Very funny and phoney people. Well, if iboz and other Nigerians like the retardeen despite being blown up but for a few roads constructed in their region and some ministerial positions to iboz, they can bear the bombs, all I can say goodluck with their fresh fart!
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by blackbeau1(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
How much were you paid to say this and by who? If the Igbos were not the target,why didn't they bomb the mosque,where we know they have 85% hausa people there.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Can you imagine what this fool is saying.i pray he becomes a victim of the next bomb blast.by then you will knw who they are actually targeting.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
give us the name of victims to know the truth.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ecosanders: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
belovedaja: Oji isi nwanna aghu mmaya(he that drinks wine with the skull of his brother). And yet over 80% of those killed are igbos.
Tufiakwa
why must u lie u fooools? 80%? Shw me ur evidence hypocrites.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Onlytruth(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2013

“We want to use this opportunity to say that the incident was not targeted at any particular ethnic group as the casualty cut across all tribes of Nigeria. Victims include Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, ethnic nationalities from North central, and South South geo-political zones”, Chief Chi Nwogu, President, Kano chapter of Igbo Community Association declared.

Addressing reporters in Kano, Chief Chi Nwogu who spoke on behalf of Igbo federating states said that the figures jointly collated by the leadership of Luxury bus Union revealed that a total of 37 persons died during the blast while 75 other sustained injuries.

“We mandated the leadership of the luxurious bus park to carefully collate the data of the affected victims. Casualty figures now indicate that thirty seven persons died in the explosion, while 75 sustained various degrees of injuries”, Chief Nwogu said.

@First bolded, the Chief is entitled to his opinion. BTW does anyone expect a Chief (obviously heavily invested in Kano) to say anything different. Unless the bus is not owned by an Igbo man, this Chief is only serving his own interest.

@Second bolded, Nigeria has become so fatalistic that THIRTY SEVEN people died in one fell swoop, and an adult is talking about is as if thirty seven goats, or chicken were killed. undecided
These are people with families and loved ones. The Chief is irresponsible. angry

I have since vowed to stop crying for Igbo who willing donate their necks to the knives anywhere in Nigeria (like Chief Nwogu). I cry only for victims who were deceived by the likes of Chief Nwogu who convinces them to stick their collective heads in the sand until the next bomb goes off.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by kegel(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well, even though some of us find it difficult to believe this report, it is purposed to achieve at least one aim:
One of which is to prevent reprisal killings in the South East.
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by hardbody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ibos and cowardice. . . .well,they inherited it from their grand-daddy.

Just like the way Oju-iku ran way in the heat of the war.

And Diya wept at the foot of Mustapha using his tears to wash his feet for the sake of dear life. Diy a was a General in the army. Cowardly Yoruba General, at least Ojukwu was no where near being a General

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by hardbody: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
black_beau: How much were you paid to say this and by who? If the Igbos were not the target,why didn't they bomb the mosque,where we know they have 85% hausa people there.

Ok. You are very brilliant. So the direct opposite of being Igbo is Hausa, hence if you do not bomb the motor park, the only other place to bomb is the mosque? A few problems with you, pick one......

You are underaged
You are a numbskull
You think through your pus.sy
You typed with a dic.k in your mouth or
All of the above

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by eldoc2003(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

@egghead, I won't even tow that line with u. Is it a crime to wish u and ur ancestors goodluck as they defend u? A whole tribe bringing curse to themselves. Remember the first commandment. Also remember to trust only in the Lord and let the dead rest in peace. SMH at such a head, nothing but an egghead.
Please stop wasting ur precious time, with a common egghead, it's obvious he lacks wisdom
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Eazeee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
God! Notin dis pipu cannot do for EGO,KUDI,MONEY. even 2 betray ur dead colleagues? Pls is it a curse on dis pipu down E of nigeria?
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
I am amazed at the level of childishness displayed by some on Nairand. Why must every tread turn out to be a war btw Igbos & Yorubas? God forbid it but if there's going to be another war in Nigeria, it's going to be a religious war and not tribal. The chief was actually right in saying that Igbos were not the targets; the truth is that a lot of yorubas were also killed in the attack. Truth be told, the Igbos took the highest casuaties because the park is managed by Igbos. Besides, the bus that was hit by the suicide bomber was bound for Lagos.I know of several yorubas that have been shot dead by gunmen at Kano. Yorubas would be deceiving themselves to think that this is an Igbo problem alone. It is time for us to be united in the south. Yorubas seem to have forgotten that Col Fajuyi sacrificed his life just to protect his Igbo guest who was Aguyi Ironsi in 1966. my point is that the Igbos & Yorubas cannot afford this in-fighting anymore. Both sides have great contributions to offer in Southern Nigeria. Thank you
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by nagoma(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nedu31: No doubt the bomb blast cut across the 3 major tribes in Nig.But my question goes these way: 1.whose tribe record the highest casualties? 2. Who ar the main target? 3. Whose properties were bn destroyed? 4. Why mst it b motor park...why not mosque?.Let me use this opportunity to remind that FOOL that Madalla bomb blast also cut across all tribe and religion,because it also affect moslem okada rider,but the target were christian in that church.UN Building Bomb blast also cut across all tribe n religion but d target were UN staff n their property.Same to sabongarri motor park bomb blast,but d target were d Southerner more especially d South Easterner.

We so easily forget and only remember because we hate any unity that could lead to peace. On January 26th 2012 BH attacked various security outfits in kano and people on the street . 211 people where killed and the vast majority of them ( at least 90% were local northern population going about their legitimate business but no body takes note of that . Even the NL tribal warriors felt it was okay if BH killed northerners and Muslims. The terrorists problem will prolong itself as long as we feel it is other people's problem and not Nigeria's problem and it's okay to have Muslims killed by terrorists and it's only bad if Igbos or Christians are affected.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by Ngodigha1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
nagoma:

We so easily forget and only remember because we hate any unity that could lead to peace. On January 26th 2012 BH attacked various security outfits in kano and people on the street . 211 people where killed and the vast majority of them ( at least 90% were local northern population going about their legitimate business but no body takes note of that . Even the NL tribal warriors felt it was okay if BH killed northerners and Muslims. The terrorists problem will prolong itself as long as we feel it is other people's problem and not Nigeria's problem and it's okay to have Muslims killed by terrorists and it's only bad if Igbos or Christians are affected.
Monkey, if Igbos begin to kill Igbos, people will say it is their own problem. Let Boko Haram tackle their own people and leave others alone. When Opc under Ganiyu Adams clashed with Fredrick Fasehu's faction some years ago, it was labelled a Yoruba problem.
Boko haram should leave Yorubas, Igbos, IJaws, Tivs, Igalas etc alone

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by ckkris: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
CyberG: Was it not a few days ago that iboz wanted a state in Virginia, and move iboz there without visas and the Kano bombing was one of the reasons adduced? Very funny and phoney people. Well, if iboz and other Nigerians like the retardeen despite being blown up but for a few roads constructed in their region and some ministerial positions to iboz, they can bear the bombs, all I can say goodluck with their fresh fart!

South-east will vote massively for Jona to win 2nd term. Always remember Sir, that Ibos don't generally avoid war just because people will die. They overcame 3 million deaths in Biafra, and will overcome again.
Re: Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
eggheaders: the peeps up north understand that the boko haram situation spares no one.being you igbo,Hausa,Yoruba,Muslim,Christian or whatever you are.only this uncivilized nitwits that has not cross their village borders that are turning themselves to authority on the situation they know nothing about.and spewing gibberish it a igbo thing or a christian thing.i don't know c-4's do ask people of their tribes or religion before tearing one into piece.it's high time we see boko haram crisis as a Nigerian problem.and stop all this tribal and religious divide thing.

Rubbish Why didnt they blow-up buses going from Kano to Kastina or Zamfara.... its just like blowing up buses from Oyo to Osun or Ekiti, then turn around telling me you weren't targeting the Yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Attacks Osinbajo, Calls Him A Figurehead / Gunmen Kill Four In Nasarawa Supermarket, CP Orders Probe / Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.