Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria (20523 Views)

Truth About Crucifixion / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Crucifixion Of Jesus: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Crucifixion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by faboben10: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Elsafema: JESUS I LOVE U. U DIED BUT U ARE NOT DEAD THANK U FOR THIS FIRST LOVE.
Like if Jesus is ur lord and saviovr
guy u b facebook GodLife.com
or Inspirational And Touching Stories?
Be careful!
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by kevwes: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
where d blood?anyway una try but make it look real,make oyebo men no laugh us.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
That brazillian weavon on Jesus head is so funny.
I wonder who told those people that Jesus had long tresses when he was alive.

Anyway happy easter to all christians!!!

'Like' this post if Jesus is your lord and saviour!

Continue scrolling if Satan is your lord and saviour!!! grin grin grin
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by shakarababie(f): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Love the concept. I'm sure it's a catholic church
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by deols(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
JEsus cry

The only verse I know of the bible. I need to learn another one.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thank u Jesus for dying for me. Lent season is over today.thank you Lord for grace of abstinence that helps us reflect on d true reasons for our existence. Forgive those that talked ill about abstinence from meat yesterday so they dont attract generational curses uppn themselves just cos keyboard.
In all,give us d grace to continue in d spirit of easter
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis: That brazillian weavon on Jesus head is so funny.

now dis s bcomin anoyin. Stop beggin 4 'likes' and stop playin wit jesus' name
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by PENMIGHT(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Jesus will come back to clear all this misconceptions and scripts about him. He will come and destroy the cross, symbolic of today's christainity.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by harlos: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
if this people receive the kind beating Jesus receive they no go try am again till they enter ground.

1 Like

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Elsafema: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
faboben10:
guy u b facebook GodLife.com
or Inspirational And Touching Stories?
Be careful!
what are you and what do you mean?
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by creativemusic: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by chi4ik(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
I pitty boko haram because Jesus will destroy them verY soon! Just whatch out
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
The story of the crucifix will not be complete without an anatomy of resurrection. How possible is that ?
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by anataala: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dr Zakir Naik - Was Jesus (pbuh) Really Crucified?

I will prove to you now using the Bible that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified neither was he resurrected.

For a person to be crucified he should die on the cross.

He was put on the cross and bought down very fast in 3 hours. In 3 hours its difficult for a person to die therefore Jesus was alive.
When he was bought down his two cross mates were alive proving even Jesus was alive
Jesus (pbuh) legs were not broken. What use is a broken leg to a dead man? Proving that he was alive.
the stone was removed and the winding sheets were unwound proving Jesus (pbuh) was alive
Jesus (pbuh) was disguised as a gardener. Because he was alive trying to be saved from the Jews
The tomb was roomy and spacious. What use is a spacious room for a dead person? Proving Jesus was alive.
When Mary Magdalene went to touch Jesus (pbuh) he said touch me not. he was alive, it will hurt him, he was in pain
Jesus (pbuh) said “I have not yet Ascended unto My Father” that means he was alive
Mary Magdalene not afraid recognizing Jesus (pbuh)
In the upper room Jesus (pbuh) showed his hand and feet to prove he was not a spirit and that he was alive.
The Disciples were all overjoyed to see him. Because they thought he was dead and the spirit form. They were all overjoyed to see him because he was alive.
Jesus (pbuh) ate broiled Fish and Honeycomb to prove he was alive.
The disciples had heard from Mary Magdalene that Jesus (pbuh) was alive.
Sign of Jonah. As Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights so shall the son of man in the heart of the earth alive.

So if he was alive that means no crucifixion, no resurrection. So in short Jesus (pbuh) was put on the cross according to the Bible but he did not die.

Jesus (pbuh) was not really crucified but was crucificted. It is not crucifixion its crucifiction

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Surah 4. An-Nisa' (Women) Verse 157

Copyright ©2009

5 Likes

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Dramatizing crucifixion should not water down the agony of Jesus, the Christ. If it has to be done, then someone really need to get hurt real bad even if not dead. That'll be something to remember.
yes, thats how the do it in the philipines. The pin real nails into your hands against a tall standing cross.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
COLONIAL MENTALITY sad
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
They tried.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
anataala: Dr Zakir Naik - Was Jesus (pbuh) Really Crucified?

I will prove to you now using the Bible that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified neither was he resurrected.

He was put on the cross and bought down very fast in 3 hours. In 3 hours its difficult for a person to die therefore Jesus was alive.
When he was bought down his two cross mates were alive proving even Jesus was alive
Jesus (pbuh) legs were not broken. What use is a broken leg to a dead man? Proving that he was alive.
the stone was removed and the winding sheets were unwound proving Jesus (pbuh) was alive
Jesus (pbuh) was disguised as a gardener. Because he was alive trying to be saved from the Jews
The tomb was roomy and spacious. What use is a spacious room for a dead person? Proving Jesus was alive.
When Mary Magdalene went to touch Jesus (pbuh) he said touch me not. he was alive, it will hurt him, he was in pain
Jesus (pbuh) said “I have not yet Ascended unto My Father” that means he was alive
In the upper room Jesus (pbuh) showed his hand and feet to prove he was not a spirit and that he was alive.
The Disciples were all overjoyed to see him. Because they thought he was dead and the spirit form. They were all overjoyed to see him because he was alive.
Sign of Jonah. As Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights so shall the son of man in the heart of the earth alive.

So if he was alive that means no crucifixion, no resurrection. So in short Jesus (pbuh) was put on the cross according to the Bible but he did not die.

Jesus (pbuh) was not really crucified but was crucificted. It is not crucifixion its crucifiction

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Copyright ©2009
well done jaree! Educate these lost souls please...

Jesus, the son of Mary was not even crucified of whatever... He was actually inter-changed with another person thought to be him(jesus).
Oyibo don sell all these guys finish oh... Shey na lord and saviour them beat like say no tomorrow? Abi na which papa go allow make them do hin pikin like Aluu4? Abegiiiundecided
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
tha_originator: well done jaree! Educate these lost souls please...

Jesus, the son of Mary was not even crucified of whatever... He was actually inter-changed with another person thought to be him(jesus).
Oyibo don sell all these guys finish oh... Shey na lord and saviour them beat like say no tomorrow? Abi na which papa go allow make them do hin pikin like Aluu4? Abegiiiundecided

He never died on the cross. He was rescued and travelled to india where he died 70 years after.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nelson11: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
damn!!!!! where xactly in nigeria did dis take place. Dis is blatant mockery and did'nt even make it an interestin one(no two thieves)
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by faboben10: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Elsafema:
what are you and what do you mean?
a NLDER.
abstain from playn to d
gallery. Dat's all.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
chi4ik: I pitty boko haram because Jesus will destroy them verY soon! Just whatch out

You meant a man who preached "turn the other cheek " would destroy? Doesnt add up
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by akhis: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2013

Copyright ©2009

whats all these for. no simple logic. pele oh
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
I don't think i support the dramatisation because of the violence involved. But all the same, Christ is dead, but he is risen. Halleluyah!!!!!!!
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2013

Copyright ©2009
This guy must be a lunatic. Someone please call a taxi going to Yaba left.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by rezzy: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis: That brazillian weavon on Jesus head is so funny.

So what do you mean, i shouldnt read other people's post abi? I bet you, you wont have any like.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
rezzy:
So what do you mean, i shouldnt read other people's post abi? I bet you, you wont have any like.

Really? cry cry cry
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by rezzy: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2013

Copyright ©2009

Whether you like it or not, Jesus died and resurrected. Is it anybody's fault that mohammed died and couldnt resurrect?.
Jesus is alive. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by rezzy: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis:

Really? cry cry cry
Yes
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
rezzy:
Yes

cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday Of Our Blessed Mother Mary 08/09/2013 / Bishop Ozubulu Distributed 500 Bags Of Rice To The Poor - Photos / Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.