Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Lost Key - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lost Key (26341 Views)

The Lost Shoe ( A Short Story) / The Lost Love / The Lost Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
tolufaithO: 9c one baby, keep it comin nd dont keep us waitin abeg. Hw is ur leg?

i am much better, can now walk without a stick, thanks. alright, i am a happy man now... up bluess, man u wan try. more updates
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
After dad collected Ada’s cell phone from her, I came out of my room and headed straight for the kitchen. I was glad
Ada’s cell phone had been taken away from her. She was always on the call even at odd hours of the day. Her world was b
beginning to revolve around it.

I got to the kitchen, open the fridge and was glad to see that the loaf of bread I had yesterday was still remaining. I
warmed hot water and made tea for myself. I entered the sitting room and switched on the television. I waited for the
DSTV to finish loading, selected Disney channel and allowed the show to feed my eyes, while I fed my mouth. I had not
watched for more than ten minutes when dad came into the sitting room. His bloodshot eyes starred at me angrily.

I instantly regretted why I came into the sitting room. I remembered he had collected Ada’s cell phone because it made
her act like she was ignorant or insensitive to the situation at home. Now I have allowed myself to fall into the same
situation.

“What’s that? Will you switch of that television and go into your room? Are you not supposed to be in school? You can’t
be reasonable enough to know that you are supposed to spend the most part of this morning studying your books.” He
stopped and continued to stare at me with disgust.

I hurriedly turned the TV off and headed straight for my room.

“Call Ada and John for me.” His angry voice said to my back.

I hated the day with all my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
I quickly informed Ada and John that daddy wanted to see them and hastily entered my room. I felt really bad. I almost
hated my dad. Why must he be so mean? I had often heard most of my friends talk about their dad at school. I even see how
they related with their parents when they come to pick them from school. Most of them weren’t as rich as we were. But
they were much happier.

My own home was filled with nothing but constant quarreling. Nobody was ever happy with anybody. Dad was a stranger to us
all and I never get to hang out and do anything meaningful with my sister. She didn’t care about anybody in the house, in
fact she didn’t want anybody to know anything about her so she was always in her room, making and answering calls like
the calls were the only thing that made her happy when at home. She never laughed with anybody at home, not even me, her
only and little sister. My mum was so withdrawn that you hardly get her to tell you anything interesting. She was just a
woman of her own world. John was just strange. As the days went by, he transformed into a dangerous person. Something was
just bothering him. He was learning to be somebody he wasn’t comfortable with.

I had never seen my mum and dad share happy moments together. The few times they talk you find them answering each other
in monosyllabic replies and when they talk long it was always when dad was in his squabbling mood. He barks at mum and
continuously complains at any little thing he feels she had not done right.

I wished I could ask God for another family.

I got tired of just lying down doing nothing, so I decided to read my book like dad had suggested. While searching for
the book to read, I thought I heard the metallic sound of keys. I quickly searched through my bad and behold, in between
my homework note book was the key everybody was looking for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
10.15am

“I can see that you kids have decided to disgrace this household, but I will never allow it.” Dad was speaking to Ada and John.

They had both approached his room simultaneously, but dad had met them up in the sitting room and started to address them
there.

“I will not harbor a rogue and a prostitute in this house, never!!!” his voice was so loud that I could feel the
vibration it cased in my room. “I dedicate my time and my life trying to ensure that you kids get the best in life. But
how do you kids show your gratitude? You miss classes, come home with poor results, sleep around, smoke and get
pregnant!! Tell me what father will have this knowledge about his kids and be happy?”

Ada raised her head in shock when dad mentioned pregnancy. How in God’s name did he find out that she was under suspicion
that she might be pregnant? It was then that she realized that she was in a more serious problem with dad. She had taught
dad was just going to complain about the cell phone and then the key and finally conclude by making them feel silly and
everybody retires into their room. What did he see in her cell phone that made him aware of the situation? Perhaps Vivian
replied the text she sent to her early this morning and dad had seen it.

“Ada, how old are you?” Dad continued, “At such a tender age you think the best thing for you to do is to sleep around?
Telling everybody that you lack home training? Disgracing the family? Embarrassing me?”

They remain silent, both trembling in fear and almost wetting their pants.

“Look at you John, you are barely 13yrs” John, looked up sharply, how could dad say he was 13yrs? “And all you do is
sleep around and smoke with vagabonds in town? No!! I won’t take this! Not while I am alive. Ada you are not going to
have your bastard baby in my house and you, John, I don’t breed thieves here so you can go and live with your trainers so
that you can perfect in the act of smoking. I will not, I repeat, I will never spend my money on anyone who does not want
it, neither will I house such a person.”

Mum had already appeared at his back. She had read the text message in Ada’s cell phone and confirmed what dad had read.
She had allowed the cell phone to drop from her because her shivery hand could hold it any longer. This was much more
than she could handle. She had suspected that Ada was already sexually active but didn’t know how to approach her on the
issue. The mother-daughter relationship she had tried to build between them hadn’t worked out mainly because she had
allowed herself to be carried away by dad’s lack of attention towards her and the family generally.

Now Ada was pregnant. The whole world will blame her for being a bad mother. How could she face this shame? Her daughter
was only eighteen.

Now from the background she stared at Ada with a scornful look. Different emotions ran through her. She felt sad, afraid,
disappointed, and angry.

“Look at you Ada! You don’t know how to respect yourself, how can you make yourself so cheap for men? I am disappointed in the two of you.” Mum said as she broke down and started crying.

The air was so tense that both Ada and John felt like the earth should open up and swallow them, Ada felt worse.

“I will never take it! Once this key is found or once the door is broken down, the both of you should leave my house. You
can go and practice you prostitution and thug life elsewhere. Now both should leave my presence, go to your room and get
ready to leave my house!!”

Ada and John turned around and began to leave, while mum continued to sob loudly behind dad. But dad wasn’t satisfied
with his verdict, especially given the fact that they both didn’t show any sign of remorse, neither did they hesitate and beg.

“In fact, you will not take anything with you, I don’t care how you survive, you will leave this house with nothing
because everything you own, I bought them with my money.” He added. He had been so hurt with the new knowledge about Ada
and John that the only thing he wanted to do was to hurt them back. How could they disregard him this way? To dad, he had
been insulted beyond a bearable limit.

He felt really hurt that his heart ached; he felt so much psychological pain that his eyes were almost filled with tears.
The reason why he had been working so hard was because of his children, but they had disregarded all that and behave like
children with no training. What had he not done for them? He had ensured the got the best education, lived in a
comfortable house, fed well and gotten all they ever requested for especially when it came to education. Why would they
pay him back this way?

“Who cares,” John muttered under his nose. But it was loud enough for dad to hear.

“What did you say?” dad asked and instinctively rushed towards John. Before John could turn around and react, dad’s right
hand had already reached his shoulders and forcefully turned him around. With John now facing dad, dad gave him a slap on
his face. John wasn’t expecting it.

“Are you trying to show me that you are now a man? Do you want to challenge me? Or have you smoked something?”

John stared at dad for some seconds, anger building up within him. “I have always been planning on leaving this house for
a long time. You know what? My mind had already left this house a long time ago. You can have you big fancy house all to
yourself. I don’t intend to stay anyway.”

Dad stared at him, he didn’t expect this. “Fine, then what have been doing here all along, did I chain you here?”

“It’s not just about building a fancy house. I hope you mean what you are saying when you say we should leave, because it
will even be a thing of joy to sleep on the street than stay her. I wish this door can be opened soon so that you can
have the house to yourself. This house is not even qualified to be called a home” Ada chipped in to dad’s amazement.

“You are not even qualified to be called my daughter. You have decided to be a disgrace to yourself. I can’t even look at
you. You should be ashamed of yourself but rather you still have the guts to talk to me like that. Is it me that you got
you into this condition and made you feel like you don’t have a home? I will be glad to have you take your disgraceful
self out of here.” Dad returned. He had never exchanged words with his children before. It had always been him talking
and everybody in the house listening. He hadn’t even ever thought that they had grown big enough to voice out their
opinion. Where these really his kids? Looking at them now they were like strangers to him.

“If I am pregnant or if John is smoking around, it really should be your fault. It beats me that you don’t even blame
yourself for anything! Oh I forgot, you are the perfect dad, the manager of Dew luck Nigerian Limited who always gets it
right” Ada replied. This was really surprising. I never thought she had such guts to talk back to dad the way she was
doing now.

“Ada, you mouth is surprisingly too sharp for someone who acted in such a disgraceful manner. You are not even grateful
to your parents who sacrifice their all to make sure you get the best in life. Instead you stand here and talk back to
your dad with such effrontery.” Mum injected.

“The best in life? Did you say the best in life?” I can’t believe you mum. You think what your children are having here
is the best in life?” Ada returned, looking around like disdainfully.

“A lot of your mates will give everything to be in your shoes. You are not grateful to God for what you have; no wonder
you have no respect for yourself. Don’t you see your mates hawking on the streets? But you have the opportunity of
finding yourself in school; instead you are misusing it by avoiding school and sleeping with men all over town.” Mum said.

“What do you know about school mum, what do you even know about me?” Ada asked, she shrugged frustratingly and walked
away from the scene.

John left after her, leaving mum and dad standing there with their mouths wide open.

Dad was both unhappy and angry, “Do you know this is all your fault?” he said to mum, “how can you look at yourself and
call yourself a good mother? You chose to neglect the kids under your care and concentrate all your efforts on that
boutique of yours. You don’t know your duty as a mother, now look at the result.”

“Oh please, enough of your ranting. Will you ever stop? Mr. Perfect. If I concentrate my effort on my boutique where do
you put yours? Oh, I remember you always take out time to be with your children.” Mum replied and walked into their
bedroom.

Dad followed her behind.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
“How can you feel no remorse? I can’t believe you and your children have the guts to talk like this. Do know how it hurts
to realize that my family takes all my sacrifice for granted?”

“Our children! They are not my children, they are ours. You are not a stranger in this house. This is your house and I am
your wife and those are you children! Perhaps you have forgotten. I believe part of this is my fault, but you also have
part of the blame. You cannot run your home like it is a business organization. I alone cannot handle these growing
children, we all need you! Stop blaming me for once!”

Dad made and ‘unbelievable’ gesture, “What do you expect me to do? Sit down here with you to train the children so that
you can remind me of how my mates are working hard? Is this what I get for all my hard work in ensuring that this family
is catered for? Can’t anyone in this how show appreciation?

Please tell me Mr. Manager, what is the need of working so hard for the family when you can’t be there for them!!” Mum
was obviously tried so hard. “Having the perfect family involves more than money. Money will not speak to the kids when
they need someone to talk to and guide them!!”

“And that is why you are here. Tell me, what exactly is your function as a mother? Just accept it, you have failed. Under
your nose these children have become delinquents, but instead of accepting the blame, you blame me!!” Dad was already
shaking in anger; there is little wonder why this argument had not gotten physical. “All my effort, to have a stable
family have been in vain all because I married an incompetent wife! Do you realize that I have no social life for myself
just because of you all?”

“It is always all about you right? You worked hard, you give your all blah blah blah, but can you be honest to yourself?
Are you not working real hard just for the selfish reason of climbing up the ladder of success? It has little of nothing
to do with your family. Besides, what do you call social life when you don’t share anything with your family?” It was
obvious that mum was all out for dad today.

“Is that how you see it?” Dad reflectively asked and quickly dodged from that line of argument, somehow he knew if he
pondered hard over the statement mum just made, he would realize she was saying the truth. “Do you realize that I have
just spent not more than 3hrs from when I woke with the family and I have discovered a whole lot of things that you don’t
know about the children?”

“Yes, therefore spend more time with the family, perhaps it will help curb down all these antisocial behavior in them.
How can you use your work as an excuse not to be with your family? Do you realize that for a long time now, this is the
longest conversation we have had even though it is full of arguments? You have succeeded in relegating me to the
background with your fastidious attitude yet you blame me for everything.” Mum was still angry but her tone was lower.”

“You can try as much as possible try to shift the blame but I see all these as your fault. It pains me that you don’t see
it that way, which means there is no hope for this family. You must accept responsibility for whatever is going on at
home, that is why you are the mother here.” Dad replied stubbornly. “Just imagine my children behaving like rebels, I
will never take this in this house, not after all my efforts, never!!” with that, he stormed out of the bedroom, into his
study.

Mum watched him leave; she had already decided not to reply him again. If he had chosen to continue being stubborn and
blaming her that was his problem. She will continue being the part time mother she had always being just as long as her
husband continues not to play his part as a father. She will not kill herself for anybody, not even her kids.

She went straight to the bed and lay down.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by clockwise(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
whao wat a nice write-up am expecting more. kudos to u. i think ur writing should go along way in curbing many family Menaces.
Re: The Lost Key by LarrySun(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nice one. You should use 'mobile phone' in place of 'cell phone'. The latter is only of American English usage.
Re: The Lost Key by BukkyDan(f): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
So i've been missing out ehn?
@ Frank-my Oga at the top, i'm following ya like twitter..your story is just tooo good.
More ink to ya pen
Re: The Lost Key by Tovot: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nice smiley
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Nice one. You should use 'mobile phone' in place of 'cell phone'. The latter is only of American English usage.

duly noted, thank u.
Re: The Lost Key by purpinkx(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Can't believe i've been working hard to read and you're not updating ... Nice One Frank
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2013
purpinkx: shocked shocked shocked Can't believe i've been working hard to read and you're not updating ... Nice One Frank

i am truly sorry... i will definitely update, lets see what will happen by the end of today. its just that i am working on another story
Re: The Lost Key by Tinu02(f): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
nice work
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tinu-02:
nice work
thanx
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
1.15am

The house became as quiet as a grave yard. Dad was in his study, mum was in their bedroom, Ada was in her bedroom, John
was in his bedroom and I in mine.

I was still trying to make sense of how the key got into my bad. Did I put it there myself or did somebody else put it
to set me up? I took my time to recollect the event that took place last night just before I went to bed. I was on the
sitting room, on the dining table trying to do my homework. It was Sunday evening and I was fund of doing my assignment
on the last hours of the weekend. It was a habit that I formed out of laziness and lack of discipline.

Ada was talking on her cell phone and mum was in her room. It was almost 11pm and dad was not yet back. Usually, he
would call mum when he was almost home to open the gate and exit door for him. Mum would either call John to help her
open the door for dad or do it herself. Last night she opened the door herself. After letting dad in, dad walked
straight into the bedroom after just responding to our greeting with a soft inaffectionate mumble, while mum locked the
door and dropped the key on the dining table before retiring to their bedroom.

Yes, I can remember being distracted by the sound of the bunch of key with 3 keys. One of the keys was for the exit
door, the second key for the back door and the third; I didn’t really know what it opened. After mum retired, I picked
up a little quarrel with Ada. I told her she was disturbing me with her calls and we started exchanging words that led
her to hitting me. The whole event saddened me and I couldn’t wait to finish my homework and go to bed, I was also
seriously feeling sleepy.

At the last stage of the assignment, I decided to put the bunch of key on the left page of my writing book because the
wall fan was blowing towards my direction and the flipping of pages was slowing down my pace. By now I was feeling real
sleepy.

I can’t recall what happened next until I found myself in my room preparing to sleep. Perhaps I had, with sleepy eyes,
covered the book leaving the key inside, dropped it in my school bag and brought it along with me to my room.

Now, how will I let them know that I had the key? Dad will definitely kill me. I felt real scared. I was the cause of
the whole commotion at home this morning. If dad loses his job, it will all be my fault. In fact everybody will blame me
for everything. I will be hated.

Then I thought about the quarrel between mum dad and my siblings. Everybody was casting blame one everyone else. Nobody
wanted to take responsibility of their actions. The fact was that we all were victims of circumstance but we all had a
role to play in it all. My carelessness and lack of discipline also played its own part in this whole family dispute.

---------------------------------------

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
John lay on his bed with his back, while his eyes were looking at the ceiling. He didn’t know what was wrong with him.
He didn’t know what else to do. If dad was serious that he should leave the house, where will he go? Perhaps he
shouldn’t have talked back at dad. He should have begged him and asked him for forgiveness.

But he didn’t see dad as that kind of man. He didn’t know how to beg dad for forgiveness. The moment would be awkward.
He had never begged dad for forgiveness in his life.

Dad was really furious. And John was sure dad meant every word when he said that they should leave his house. He knew
dad would be mad if he found out about his smoking but he had never intended for dad to find out. His friends had forced
him into doing it. He had resisted them the first week but they had continued to pressure him. He had taken a drag and
coughed. It was a wired feeling at first but he started liking, it calmed his confused nerves and served as a means of
escape when his mind was chocked up in the confusion of what the future hold for him.

Somehow he didn’t care if dad would get hurt when he finds out. After all dad didn’t care. Nobody cared about what he
was doing in the house. Nobody cared about how he felt, the changes he was going through as he turned into adult and
nobody was there to answer that questions that bothered him.

Question like how he felt about women. His friends always told him about the girls they had been with and how it felt.
He wanted to have a feel of what his friends felt. They had encouraged him to talk to Susie. Susie was the girl all his
friends knew he had a crush on. He had been afraid she would say no. but they had continued to encourage him and without
knowing what to say or how to act he had gone to her and she had said no. he had felt very bad. His friends had laughed
at him. They had told him that he will never have a girl of his own, he will never have sex. This had affected his self
esteem. He had felt ugly and unwanted. And when he comes home, nobody cared. Nobody in the whole world liked him.

But he still had his friends; at least they listened to him. He needed to prove to them that he wasn’t a loser. He
wanted to feel accepted and he wanted to feel among. He wanted to prove to them that he wasn’t a loser. They mustn’t
reject him. If they reject him, he would be all alone in the whole world. He might commit suicide.

All his friends had had sex except him. He really wanted to. He had been so curious especially after watching all the
pornographic pictures and movies. One of his friends had suggested they go to a brothel. He had waited after school and
when it was getting late they had gone to a brothel and there he had had sex. He had come home that day feeling weird.
He felt like a changed man. Still nobody noticed him, nobody cared.

Yes his results were bad and he had been missing classes. But he didn’t understand why he didn’t care. Somehow he had
wanted our parents to see that his results were bad so that they might notice him. It all started as a result of an
unconscious yearning for attention. But it didn’t work. Yet the missing class act had unconsciously become a habit that
he could no longer control. He started enjoying it, finding no pleasure in attending classes. He felt guilty but it dint
change anything. He could always rationalize and tell himself that he owed no one any explanation for his action.

He never for once thought his father would find out. How could he have known that the key would be missing this Monday
morning and everything about his life style would be brought into the open? He remembered the anger on dad’s face. Yes,
dad was never a cheerful man especially around his family, but the way he felt today was quite different. The old man
was hurt, deeply hurt.

John felt both anger and pity for dad. It was mixed emotion. But his young mind couldn’t come up with possible way of
escaping this neither could he think of what next to do if dad actually sent him out of the house.

Perhaps he shouldn’t have exchanged words with dad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ada sat on the stool in her room, very close to her dressing table. She was crying. She felt dirty and cheap. She had
never taken time to reflect on her behavior lately. Of course she had no reason to. She had been carried away by the
wind, the wind of pleasure and fun.

Ada remembered the first day she met Mike. She had thought he was a 300 level student and he had helped her when she was
having difficulty with her registration especially during her online registration at the business center that was in the
school environment. Mark had appeared and saved her from a lot of embarrassment.

He seemed to know a lot about the school environment and how to handle any issue. He was there for her when she
misplaced her receipt and he helped her in getting familiar with the school environment. She liked the way the seemed to
take charge of his environment, hence she saw him as dependable. She had always wanted to have somebody she could look
up to. Someone who could make her feel secured. Best of all he had proclaimed his love for her. This was something she
had always yearned for, to be loved.

She had already fallen deep in love with Mike when she discovered that he wasn’t really a student. He was one of the
‘problem’ students, students who were given indefinite suspension because of some cult activities. Ada couldn’t leave
him even with this development. She didn’t think she would get anybody who could love her the way Mike did, she could do
anything for him.

Then the demand for money and attention started. He would want her to stay with him not minding that she would miss her
lectures. He would ask for money and threaten to leave her if she didn’t bring it. She couldn’t just leave the love of
her life so she would ensure that she met his never ending demands. She knew he was a wrong company for her, but the
experience of feeling wanted was all that really mattered.

Mike was not the first guy to introduce her to sex. She had had it with a boy who had professed love just after Ada had
written her WAEC. But he had broken her heart right after she had given in to his demand to for sex. That was the
beginning of the feeling of emptiness somewhere within her. She had nobody to talk to even before and after she the sex.
There was nobody to help her build herself worth.

But Mike made her feel important. He took her to parties. Introduced her to his friends and they all accepted her. She
felt he was worth missing lectures for.

Now she felt scared and for the first time in a long time she allowed her mind to actively wonder if her relationship
with Mike was doing her any good. She seemed like a lost person who didn’t know where she was heading to. She had seemed
to have forgetting why she entered higher institution in the first place.

She might have had no close relationship with mum and dad but she sure needed them for survival. Getting them mad had
never been her intention and now dad was threatening to send her away. That was scary. She never knew home was
important; she had always detested it.

The thought of being pregnant was even scarier. She was late and this was the third day. She didn’t know what Mike would
do if he realizes that she was carrying his baby; somehow Ada was sure that he would deny her. What would she do? Who
will she go to? What will become of her?

----------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by bigsholly(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
This sound like a real live story and am
Enjoying it. Weldon bro
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mum was angry, she was also sad. She was angry at dad and somehow at herself. Where was all the love she used to share
with dad? What made her allow her children to outgrow her? How had she allowed her family to come to such ruin?

She felt bad. She had, for a long time, been unhappy at the way dad had always treated her and she had allowed it to
affect her relationship with her children. Now Ada was pregnant and John was indulging in undesirable behaviors at a
very young age. She had, in her selfish desire for love from dad, allowed them to wonder off on their own like sheep
without a Sheppard. How many months pregnant was Ada? Her kids were too young to indulge in sex and she was scared that they could easily contact HIV virus because of their young inexperienced mind. This wasn’t the type of home she had
intended keeping when she was getting married to dad.

And dad was not making all these easy for her. She wasn’t sure she could continue to handle him if he continued like
this. To her, dad had completely changed from the man she married. He used to be a loving husband who cherished and
showed her love. He was soft but hardworking. She had seen in him a go-getter and had known that he would never allow
her lack anything. But such neglect in recent time was not what she bargained for. It all started when he started
aspiring to be the manager of Dew Luck Nigeria Limited. The news of his promotion had been followed by a joyful
celebration, but little had she known that that was a curse that was about to befall on her and her kids.

But what was she going to do now? She was thinking. Was she going to continue avoiding her responsibilities? How long
was she going to wait for dad to change? But was she being fair to dad? Wasn’t the man working hard enough? Hadn’t she
also been selfish?

Well, she must do something about her kids, she resolved. If dad thinks he has no extra role to play apart from
financing the home, than that was his business. She was going to concentrate all her energy on her kids from now on.

------------------------------------------------------

I was getting hungry again. But there was a more serious matter at hand. How do I reveal the fact that I was with the
exit door key? I was angry with myself for unconsciously putting myself in the middle of the whole day’s crisis.

Yet I didn’t know when sleep over took my consciousness and I found myself in dreamland.

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Key by Mutaino7(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
your story is a blast and i also luv ur sig
Re: The Lost Key by iebanehita(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thumbs up bro.

I don dey follow you,,after reading 'The 10th Generation''.
Luvly write up.
Correct errors o!..lots of em.
Re: The Lost Key by BukkyDan(f): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2013
#standing ovation#
Re: The Lost Key by LarrySun(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Nice job, bro. Impressive sense of imagination you've got. But...errors!

Fond...not fund

Forgotten...not forgetting

Shepherd...not Sheppard

Contract...not contact

day's whole crisis...not whole day's crisis.
Re: The Lost Key by oyestephen(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2013
Frank...frankly speaking, this is wonderful
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2013
Oga frank, u re good, *standing ovation*
Re: The Lost Key by Tovot: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2013
frank frank so because I just wrote nice u didnt say thank you,okaaaaay oooooo no problem,i wont comment again, angry sad grin[b][/b]I ALMOST GOT U THERE DIDNT I?
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mutaino7: your story is a blast and i also luv ur sig

nice knowing u like it, and the sig... thats just me and much more

iebanehita: Thumbs up bro.

I don dey follow you,,after reading 'The 10th Generation''.
Luvly write up.
Correct errors o!..lots of em.
ya, the corrections will definitely be looked into. i am glad i have followers like you.

BukkyDan: #standing ovation#

ahhh... pls pls if u stand fear go catch meooo. thanks sha
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Nice job, bro. Impressive sense of imagination you've got. But...errors!

Fond...not fund

Forgotten...not forgetting

Shepherd...not Sheppard

Contract...not contact

day's whole crisis...not whole day's crisis.

ok, oga Larry, will look into it once i am free. i very much appreciate
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Damex333: Oga frank, u re good, *standing ovation*

And i was think that you have disappeared, was ready to go out there and look for u. thnx for showin up. if i lose u, i will stop writing.

oyestephen: Frank...frankly speaking, this is wonderful

and frankly speaking i am glad u like it.

Tovot: frank frank so because I just wrote nice u didnt say thank you,okaaaaay oooooo no problem,i wont comment again, angry sad grin[b][/b]I ALMOST GOT U THERE DIDNT I?

whew, ya u got me. pls dont do that to me again. seriously i really appreciate ur comments. i am glad you are there
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
ok, guys, i am currently working on the next update. it might come in much later in the day. like i said i am working on two stories at the time, hence the delay... pls keep on keeping up for me.
Re: The Lost Key by clockwise(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2013
whao dis ur story is do touching. pls try to update o.
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2013
clockwise: whao dis ur story is do touching. pls try to update o.

i will do that soon, proly this afternoon. tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.