Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

24 Ways To Keep A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Ways To Keep A Girl (2119 Views)

24 Ways Men Are Just Like Babies / 24 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working (advice)................................. / 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by Hazeleyed(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
Gonorrhea:

What are you talking about?
When a woman is fed up, she goes even if she had everything she ever wanted in a relationship!
you can be nice, considerate,caring and all but when the time is up, she goes
in this case, she only needs to pick a small fault! why do some girls leave their guys for other guys? tell me,
i have seen so many good relationship crumble like cookies because both parties have had enough and they want to move on!
being kind, nice and considerate doesnt gaurantee u have full and forever possesion of a woman, get that straight up!! smiley

when a woman is fed up with the crap u feed her with she takes a hike, u all need to know that buying a woman all u think she needs does not keep her in a relationship.

some girls leave their guys for another because it's time for change.u definitely don't want to keep managing and die hoping that he'll wake up oneday to become ur dream man,

u can never know the real truth about what happens in another persons relationship my dear,

Duduknight:

"We don't attend the same church" is a lame excuse to break up with someone. If a guy treats a girl badly (by not doing all or most of the 24 things listed above), she is more likely to rely on those reasons than the lame church excuse. When someone (and this includes guys) gives a lame excuse for breaking up with their partner, there is an implicit assumption that they are being treated nicely. And as nice as those 24 things are, only a robot would remember to do all 24 things all the time. That is not possible in the real world.

we are saying the same thing honey, even i still have a few more ideas to add to those 24 things.all am saying is,be man enuff to atleast do some and many more, u don't have to be a robot to be a man and act like one.atleast u have a brain."we don't attend the same church" is definitely a lame excuse to give up something beautiful,
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
wow!!!
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by Hazeleyed(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
yeah wow!!!!, i thot so too.
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by amuzi100: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
my guy,u missed something.money for recharge card nko?
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by segzicres(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
the keep quiet thing just worked for me. keep on rolling them go player!!
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ Morenike
There's only one way to keep a man,
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by Moonstone(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2009
Good advices but how many Nigerian men understand this basic fact? If a guy does most of what is on that list to me, I would completely fall for him because he has shown me that he actually wants me to be with him and there's nothing more reassuring than a guy who's down for you that way.
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by JJYOU: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2009
Duduknight:

"We don't attend the same church" is a lame excuse to break up with someone. If a guy treats a girl badly (by not doing all or most of the 24 things listed above), she is more likely to rely on those reasons than the lame church excuse. When someone (and this includes guys) gives a lame excuse for breaking up with their partner, there is an implicit assumption that they are being treated nicely. And as nice as those 24 things are, only a robot would remember to do all 24 things all the time. That is not possible in the real world.
what happens to being christian? so it has to be church now. happiness just came to religious people
Re: 24 Ways To Keep A Girl by franel79(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
I totally disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Up Your Girlfriend To An Ex-lover For N10million.would You Accept The Offer / She Introduces Me As A Friend. / Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.