Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? (4544 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Temismith(f): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
I once visited a friend who had just put to bed, den i noticed somthing about the daughter's private part when she was changing her diaper. I asked her about it and she said she was circumsices because 'that is how it is done in her husband's place' i couldnt ask her futher questions cos she didnt look happy about it. My question is dis; what is/are the reason(s) for circumcising a girl?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hell NO angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
reason : cultrue
will i allow such: no it's not part of my culture.

but i have a question: if it was a boy would you be horrified? undecided undecided if no why?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: reason : cultrue

but i have a question: if it was a boy would you be horrified? undecided undecided if no why?
I wont be.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: I wont be.
why?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why?
Religion and health matters
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: Religion and health matters
explain the health matters You mean uncircumcised men are unhealthy?
As for the religion part just replace religion by culture in the girl context undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: explain the health matters You mean uncircumcised men are unhealthy?
As for the religion part just replace religion by culture in the girl context undecided
Circumcised men have a low risk of having penile cancer. Uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: Circumcised men have a low risk of having penile cancer. Uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex
that doesn't change the fact that uncircumcised men are healthy just like circumcised men .
there are two types of women(or pleasure if you want)
1) vag.inal
2)clitoral .
it;s not all circumcised women who don't enjoy sex , most of them even enjoy it , just like it's not all uncircumcised women who enjoy sex.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
This never bothered me but on the other hand its something or its a topic that's needs to be discussed @large.for my opinion on this I must tell you am lost. Lemme go think about it well cos I don near that stage o
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
that doesn't change the fact that uncircumcised men are healthy just like circumcised men .
1) vag.inal
2)clitoral .
it;s not all uncircumcised women who don't enjoy sex , most of them even enjoy it
i meant circumcised women dont enjoy sex
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: i meant circumcised women dont enjoy sex
yeahhh i'm the one who made th mistake lol i also meant circumcised
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
1) vag.inal
2)clitoral .
it;s not all circumcised women who don't enjoy sex , most of them even enjoy it , just like it's not all uncircumcised women who enjoy sex.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by deols(f): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
No. never

in fact, the right term is, geni.tal mutilation.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yeahhh i'm the one who made th mistake lol i also meant circumcised
i get you now. Do you know what it means to circumcis a female?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: i get you now. Do you know what it means to circumcis a female?
yup .why do you ask?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yup .why do you ask?
Then how do you expect her to enjoy it huh?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: Then how do you expect her to enjoy it huh?
like i said you don't only get pleasure from your cli..t.oris .

beside how many uncircumcised women are frigid?
being uncircumcised doesn't guaranty you pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
I get you,okay what is the advantage of it
CAMEROONPRIDE: like i said you don't only get pleasure from your cli..t.oris .

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: I get you,okay what is the advantage of it
i guess we can say no vu.lva cancer undecided
i don't know i will ask or you should ask to people who practice it. let's not forget that in most cases gen.i.tal mutilation
is done by a woman undecided undecided, if it was bad to them they wouldn't keep doing it on their children.
the only concerns that i see are hygiene issues, the way it's done and the instruments that are used undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Temismith(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: Circumcised men have a low risk of having penile cancer. Uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex
wher do u stand? Are u for or against female circumsition?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Temismith: wher do u stand? Are u for or against female circumsition?
she said hell no

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Temismith: wher do u stand? Are u for or against female circumsition?
Am against it
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i guess we can say no vu.lva cancer undecided
i don't know i will ask or you should ask to people who practice it. let's not forget that in most cases gen.i.tal mutilation
is done by a woman undecided undecided, if it was bad to them they wouldn't keep doing it on their children.
the only concerns that i see are hygiene issues, the way it's done and the instruments that are used undecided
As the OP said its some people's culture
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: As the OP said its some people's culture
yeah that's why i don't judge
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Temismith(f): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: she said hell no
she also sed uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Temismith: she also sed uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex.
it was a mistake , she meant circumcised, she said it scroll up
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: i meant circumcised women dont enjoy sex
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Imprida(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Temismith: she also sed uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex.
it was a mistake,i corrected myself.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
@op what is your own take on this?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by tiebe: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i guess we can say no vu.lva cancer undecided
let's not forget that in most cases gen.i.tal mutilation
undecided

The fact that its a women who does this to the girls doesnt mean that its good practice. there are tons of things that one generation does to the next that's of no good. but its simply done because ' na so we de do am'. in early times, female circumcision was done to ensure the woman was faithful to her husband. The woman remained faithful because her c.litoris is the only part of her genitals by which full sexual satisfaction is achieved.

CAMEROONPRIDE: like i said you don't only get pleasure from your cli..t.oris .

cameroon pride, I dont know how else a woman achieves satisfaction?

CAMEROONPRIDE: reason : cultrue

I would never allow my daughter to be circumcised. there is no reason for it. it is not even the same as male circumcision because in male circumcision, his means of s.exual satisfaction is not cut off! male circumcision is for reliegious reasons and only an unimportant part of the male is cut. it has no bearing at all on his se.xual life and he would not miss that part in any way! without the c.litoris, all the woman will feel is penetration. her feeling the penetration does not mean she's enjoying it. it just means she is aware there's someone there. there are absolutely no health benefits of circumcision either!!!!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by illicit(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2013
I dated an uncircumsised gal once, she bleeps like a dog men! I wil circumcise my daughter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls / Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / Ladies! Shey Na Wetin U Na Dey Pass Through Be This? God Bless My Mother Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.