Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Least Visited Countries In The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Least Visited Countries In The World (2026 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Top 10 Poorest Countries In The World Are All In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
angry spud me blud, it's non negotiable. You remind me so much of LDN men irl around me/related to, we already e-bredrins hehe.

The Caribbean will show you love. Stay in apartments/villas, pick the fruit, snorkel, visit the markets, engage with Rasta's and stay away from the flea infested dogs undecided

Lol. My undegrad years were not in London, that's all I will say. My post grad was in LSHTM, Bloomsbury. A very global school where all colours in the field were represented wink. (I'm going to remove that info soon!).

Rofl @ normal football. I'm not a fan of footy but when I watch my brother play on Sundays it can get emotional!! undecided
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 01, 2013
*Spuds and hugs flytefally passionately tongue* E-bredins for life, innit rudegyal? grin

Defo - I'm kind of pseudo-Caribbean in a way... I get along with Caribbean people perfectly and I've been with more Caribbean chics than other chics(blame my Birmingham sojourn for that)... I basically spent the latter parts of my teen years and most of my early 20s around yardie's and rasta's in brum... grin I guess I'm ripe for a Caribbean pass!! tongue

So, are you a neek? - I need to know... tongue

Anyway, footy can make people emotional... You need to come to Burgess park, or Dulwich park on a Sunday to see how we play footy like it's a war zone... That's just the spirit and the competitiveness involved in machismo sports.

Have you ever been to naija?
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2013
No need for adjectives or a hug lol. Man-to-man spud is how we do tongue.

Wow, you would get a pass as long as you don't attempt dat patois of yours. Even I am not that brave to be chatting patois in the Caribbean grin. I want to go to many African countries.

What would qualify me as a neek? I'm very likely to be one undecided
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 12:22am On May 02, 2013
Err... God knows I'll like to hug you passionately one day... lipsrsealed

Anyway, I definitely won't dare speak my fake patois around yardie's(might try it around the calm rasta's, though lol)... You know yardie's think you're taking the piss, or trying to violate them when you speak fake patois lol... I don't want them blowing my brains off with a desert eagle... tongue

we can go to naija together in dec. if you're on it... I'm going with my younger cousin and we've already started making plans and saving up for that... Lagos is the place to be, truss... wink

Erm... With that high intellect of yours, I'm suspecting you're a nerd-meet-geek, with urkel glasses... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 12:43am On May 02, 2013
Rofl, where is 190 when I need him lipsrsealed. I'm off on an Italian adventure in June, then straight working until the annual leave is renewed hehe.

I got nicely kuffed around my face for saying the B word to my grandad (complete with accent), after thinking it was just a cool word to say in the playground.

I've 20/20 wink. It's hard to convey my demeanour over the web, let's just say I am well schooled and spoken. Otherwise I giggle too much and I've no fear in front of strangers undecided. This has taken me so long to type. Bed ah call!
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 12:53am On May 02, 2013
Erm... Italian adventure?!?! I think I can demystify that; that's where the pink panther is domiciled... lipsrsealed [size=2pt]That's one lucky SOB but the patient dog will always eat the fattest bone lol.[/size]

Well schooled and spoken - I like that... But don't lie, you're scared of me, no? tongue

Anyway, night night, hun..
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:26am On May 02, 2013
shymexx: Erm... Italian adventure?!?! I think I can demystify that; that's where the pink panther is domiciled... lipsrsealed [size=2pt]That's one lucky SOB but the patient dog will always eat the fattest bone lol.[/size]

Well schooled and spoken - I like that... But don't lie, you're scared of me, no? tongue

Anyway, night night, hun..
Haha! You're harmless Shymexx, jam ur hypin' tongue

Hehe, not "domiciled", just straight out roadtrippin [size=3pt]with an amazing Nigerian man who is showing me the world before taking me to Naija. He is working me up to something big he says; he loves his country die! [/size]

I'm on a study day today, and I'm studying watching a show about a self-taught symphony orchestra in DRC. They make their own instruments and put on shows for their Congolese people. I could cry cry
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 02, 2013
[/size]
Flytefalls:
Haha! You're harmless Shymexx, jam ur hypin' tongue

Hehe, not "domiciled", just straight out roadtrippin [size=3pt]with an amazing Nigerian man who is showing me the world before taking me to Naija. He is working me up to something big he says; he loves his country die!

I'm on a study day today, and I'm studying watching a show about a self-taught symphony orchestra in DRC. They make their own instruments and put on shows for their Congolese people. I could cry cry

Lmao... I'm a sweet boy... Was just checking if you're one of those folks who think I'm some superduper thugged out guy lol..

[size=3pt]So, who's this mysterious naija ghost man you keep alluding to? Care to tell what he's about? lool... Just don't become the next victim...[/size]

However, what are you so fascinated by Congo DR, anyway? There are tons of countries around Africa where the locals make their own instruments as well... You need to bring me in on Congo DR's best kept secret...

Btw, do you wear maxi-dresses?
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2013
Every person is allowed a place of reverence and romance, on earth. I think Congo DR hold that place in my heart. I'm a strange one, I know, but I love the deepest of forests. That's where I feel my time should be smiley

Of course you're a sweet boy *pinches cheeks*. You gats learned swag and no butch knucklehead can pull off sweet talk... But do u pull it off though? I dunno, but you are unrelenting in your nl efforts hehe grin

I'm no victim, and if I were, it's been a near perfect ride wink

What girl doesn't own a maxi-dress in 2013? My fav is one "He" bought me made in Ghana using their fabric. I have been stopped on the street (inc 2 white men) to complement the dress itself. But I'm on a new type of dress, a long sleeveless tube mid-calf dress worn with Doc Martins (or lookalikes) and blazer. I prefer a harder-edge look, I cant stand to look too pretty... Esp when I look like Ann Widdecombe anyway undecided grin

Time for Bank Holiday movements! grin
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 12:37am On May 03, 2013
True true... Perhaps, that's why Bahia, Aruba or any beautiful archipelago would be my place of reference and romance, on earth... I love the sea coast, sea breeze and watching the sky meet the blue sea... Sometimes, I just travel in my thoughts - to chilling by the sea in solitude - in shorts and a vest... far away from the chaos this world... Hmmm... In the depths of solitude, that's the only place where I can find peace of mind and still preserve my soul... A young heart with an old soul... hehehehehe...Back to reality - oops, I forgot reality is an illusion.. angry embarassed undecided

Pulling it off is the misconception; I just do it for the fun of it, you know? Showing the flirty/sweet side of me that I-only-get-to-show-to-close-friends... You know sometimes, it's just about creating a niche for a "character" and making it as unique as possible... Pulling it off would be as easy as the "sweet talk" if that's actually the "end game." But boredom always find a way to creep-in mid-way - and it's on to the next one loool... Err... Chronicles of a young heart with an old soul loool... But we can find love in a hopeless place - ask Rihana... embarassed undecided

Hey, I'm the brother to the night.. tongue

Erm... "Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them." tongue tongue

Anyway, you need to stop name dropping "Ann Widdecombe." grin grin God knows Ann Widdecombe will do a full body surgery and sun tanning just to look a tenth as good as you... You and I know that your batty would give Bria Myles' a run for her money... and ya face is Alicia-Keys-esque without the acne.. wink tongue The full luscious lips!! lipsrsealed

I'm a su.cker for chics in maxi-dresses(esp. my black women with big batty lol) and that's why I always look forward to summer time... tongue

Any plans for the bank holiday?
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2013
Yes, a beach is where we should "still feel small when we stand beside the ocean" hehe. In this case, your thoughts haven't betrayed you, it is very possible to live that life there, provided you don't get bored lol. My grandad has built a house on a hill facing the sea for the same reasons. Perhaps you should chill with him, watch him sip rum and listen as he lectures about politics and his journeys in a then-famous steel pan band (they were big, but I mostly love how the 84% proof rum opens him up about the random fun of olde, and his infidelity to my grandma hehe). I taught him some yoga to do on his veranda, which he hissed at throughout grin.

It isn't so much the rainforest, it is the idea of getting absolutely lost in the rainforest. I have a mind that won't rest. I once did get lost in a UK damp "forest". Fear invaded and I guess I started smiling because I became distracted by the smells, sounds and the feeling of being enclosed in a beautiful space fit for fairy tales and such.

You seem like a guy facing another set of crossroads in his life (yes I'm singing bone thugs hehe). Guys and that "boredom" thing lol. Do you expect to eventually grow bored of most things? Just asking, never implying wink.

Lol, stop trying it, I'm not about to be munched.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Alicia keys has acne? Lol, my butt is not as big as that ladies! I am kinda pretty (nohomo), but that's not the beauty we should hope to just be. I want to present something solid to my future-husband before I drop his babies and look like Ann Widdecombe grin grin... But still solid and confident about it; strutting around like Jill Scott.... (How dare I compare the two, but u know what I meant wink).

Work today and boy ya kna, I'm on some free-flowing tings. Plan to be away from home! Enjoy your bank holiday!
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 03, 2013
Erm... I wouldn't mind chilling with grandpops with a chilled bottle of rum and some jerk chicken with Billy Ocean, Bob Marley or Harry Belafonte(I absolutely love calypso music lol) playing in the background... Banana boat song - work all night on a drink of rum/Daylight come and me wan go home/Stack banana till de morning come/Daylight come and me wan go home.... But you need to make that happen... Hehehehehehe...... Listening to oldies talk of yore and the booky things they did cracks me up - it's just a pity that my two grandpops passed away whilst I was too young to discern their stories.. Yoga? Flytefally a superfit - yuh a waan show mi sum yoga as well, girlie? loool tongue

Hmmm... I don't know but the thought of getting lost in the rainforest is pretty scary lol... The dampness, different reptiles, insects, animals etc.. But I wouldn't mind getting lost in Serengeti - you can't get closer to the absolute realness and freshness of nature than that... The beautiful scenery, different animals, birds etc. and watching how great mother earth is... Come over, a waan get lost with yuh inna serengeti loool.. grin undecided

(See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads/So you won't be lonely) x3... CD's scratched.. Switches to Akon ft. Bone Thugs "I Tried"(I tried so hard/ can't seem to get away from misery/ Man I tried so hard/ but always be a victim of these streets/It ain't my fault cause I try to get away but trouble follows me/ And still I try so hard/ hopin one day they'll come and rescue me/But until then/ I'll be posted up right here/rain sleet, hail, snow /But until then/ I'll be posted up right here with my heat gettin dough)... embarassed embarassed angry

Erm... I'm just on the journey to the next phase of my existence on this planet and focusing on myself - no time for time wasters(boredom)... It's just that I grew up in a place where trust is sacred and like a luxury... Where once you promise to abide by the "Loyalty above everything" ethics, it must be "death before dishonour." Hehehehehe... And as I grew older I met a few sanctimonious/pretentious people with the face of an angel who did everything humanly possible just to make me give 'em the benefit of the doubt - and they always end proving me right.. There are too many jakes, snakes and fakes out there - and once I sense bs, I move on to the next... But one thing for sure, I never get bored of REAL people cos real recognise real... Hehehehe... That's why I keep a small "la familia" and they all got my back like the verizon man looool... It's just a game of trying to figure out people for now(both offline and online)... Just studying the game 'cos I'm blessed by the supreme being(not cocky, though)...
Anyway, regardless of what the end-game is, just know that I've got broad shoulders you can lean on... Heck, they're so broad, you can get a duvet and sleep on 'em... lipsrsealed tongue

Yeah, A.keys gets acne outburst from time to time... Seen a few pics of her with acne on her face... Well, it might not be as big as Bria Myles' but anything big and soft enough to jiggle up and down in a maxi-dress is the black man's dream loool... I know you're pretty with full and soft luscious lips that would rock anyone's world.. Future-husband, you say? Perhaps, Samantha Mumba can explain better in her "Right Here" tune with rastafari bruddah, Damian Marley.. Strutting around like Jill Scott? Don't tell me you walk around with like 40H on ya chest loool... Getcha!! wink tongue

Bank holiday has been dead so far... Finna cook some veg and ethnic food, and enjoy the rare sunshine... Where yuh a waan go sleep? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2013
FXKing2012: You see, Nigeria is not as bad as people paint it.

It is. But theres worst.
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2013
Serengeti's are reserved for the brave. 360 degrees of uninterrupted grasslands that sway and distort the land around you. Everything being crushed under such a large and weighted sky. You have nowhere to hide because there are no corners!! I find that intimidating, wouldn't you? In a dense forest, I have protection and excitement around every corner smiley.

My grandad is great for just that; stories. And he still thinks he is still some sweet-boy from bakka yard who can twist women around his fingers. Urgh. But sorry you lost your grandpops' early, I was fortunate to have all my grandparents until both my grandmothers died recently. The music I follow (from a St Vincent/south Caribbean perspective) is the popular dance/carnival music "soca", one example being Skinny Fabulous "Head Bad". We play High life music at our raves a lot! It's not until I started dating this Nigerian guy that I even realised the songs we are used to are West-African! Ignorance, on my behalf. When you have your house on Mustique (an island belonging to St Vincent), you can play whatever you wish just invite me doe tongue.

Hahahahahaha @ your "end game" shoulders! Wouldn't one have to compete with "la familia" to get on that back?!!! Rofl grin grin. Perhaps I have been sheltered or I consciously keep good friends, but the only snakes I have dealt with are in my own family. Wasted plenty of time before dealing with them until good people interject and show true friendship and you finally scream '#uck it' to the skies and let "bad minds" roam free elsewhere. My "real recognising real" moment smiley. Since those issues, I have thus far been able to avoid a major upset or affix slogans to any situations tongue.... actually, I think I may be just a rubbish friend tongue grin. I don't often get involved with internet forums, but ya know, now I have interestssss of the 9ja kind *wink*, so this is a great resource. Plus I just find nl has too many jokes/jokers to brush off easily grin.

Rofl I don't have biiiig boobs, I just meant that I want to grow confident with whatever life will throw at me, be it massive boobs, crippled legs... Ann Widdecombe's non-backside grin grin grin.

I've got plannnnns for this weekend plus a hayfever pill to pop each day kmt! I got a bed, don't u worry grin. Overall, life is easy. No time to front. It's been nice chatting to you!!! See ya around! smiley
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 03, 2013
Err... Back to disappearing act, innit Flytefally the mysterious gyal? *Clicks on the play button to listen to Peter Andre's "mysterious girl"* tongue Lost in the illusion of Zora Banks Sanaa Lathan and Franklin Swift Wesley Snipes in Disappearing Acts, then I woke up to find out it was all a dream...tongue

Anyway, men never grow old(so I was told) and I see why your grandpops still thinks he's the man looool... Perhaps, I can learn a thing or two from him looool...

Erm... You don't need to compete with my "la familia" - they don't watch other people... We just lead a good life and support one another loool...

Do ya thing and enjoy the weather; I'm off to kick footy with the mandem... Sweet and cheeky flytefally....tongue
Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 03, 2013
i knew my country wouldn't be on that list. cool

1 Like

Re: Least Visited Countries In The World by anonymous6(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2013
*Kails*:
i knew my country wouldn't be on that list. cool

Jamaica is too beautiful to be in the list, I even knew that Nigeria wouldn't be in the list. Some of the countries they mentioned I am not surprised though, sad but true

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Putin Hiding His Mistress, Their 4 Kids In A Chalet In Switzerland / Exclusive Photos Of Obama's Helicopter Landing In Cape Town / Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.