Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? (893 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Why R Girls Super Nice This February??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by DTWINS1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
QUESTION FOR D-GUYS, BUT FOR THE LADIES IT MAY HELP BETTER IF YOU LADIES ANSWER THIS QUESTION HONESTLY!

I DON'T KNOW MAY-B IT'S ME BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY GIRL HAS A THING FOR THE NUMBER TWO.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED A GIRL HOW MANY GUYS SHE HAS EVER DATED?
AND SHE TELLS U,

WEL, I'VE DATED TWO AND I'M NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP!
OR SHE SAYS HMMMMMMM THIS IS ACTUALLY MY SECOND RELATIONSHIP
OR BETTER STILL SHE SAYS I'VE ONLY DATED TWO AND I'M TRYING TO TRUST AGAIN?

PLEASE MY BROTHERS HELP ME ASK THEM WHY THEY ARE UNABLE TO SAY 3 4 5 OR EVEN 6?

DOES IT MEAN WE WON'T APPRECIATE THEM IF THEY HAVE DATED MORE THAN 2?
FOOD FOR TOT? cool
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2008
What girls are you meeting?
I have never heard that before undecided
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by Busta(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
neva heard it b4 either
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by blackmann(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2008
neither have i.
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by WebMonk(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2008
Iice and busta, never fail to make me laugh!

@poster, it's a matter of insecurity. They think that we would reject them if they tell.just like they add '19' at the end of thier email address, not knowing they'll spill all the beans sooner or later!
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by desodgi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2008
iice:

What girls are you meeting?
I have never heard that before undecided

Busta:

never heard it before either  
Why would you have heard it when its what you ladies say tongue ,your answers ought to be "Av never said that before" but you turned the questn away from your selves grin

@topic
but my guy its not all ladies that say that O, some are quite honest with the numbers sha, some say 3 but not more than 3 sha grin
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
@desodgi:

Why would you have heard it when its what you ladies say tongue ,your answers ought to be "Av never said that before" but you turned the questn away from your selves grin

Considering that we have never heard it before. . .it's a given that we have never said it before undecided
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by opokonwa(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
I have never heard that either.
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by jkpretty(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
This is sooo funny ROFL @No. 2

Thinking of how u go about the question sef gives me uncontrollable laughter.
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by uspry1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
I agree with @WebMonk- - - matter of insecurity and dishonesty when it comes to the numbers of dating girl have!
Re: Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? by WebMonk(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
True. One of the many hurdles men have to cross

At the end of the day, 98% of all relationship problems are caused by insincerity. Add to that the fact that it starts from the 1st date and, ;-)

(1) (Reply)

But Why? / Difficult To Lie / Guy Recieves A Cal 4rm An unknown Babe Who Saw His Pics Somewher. Wetin U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.