Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps (2980 Views)

Confused On Which Android Phone To Buy? Google Can Help! / New Fancy Smiley For Ur Facebook / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by Joe50(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
This is for those who don't know that google can add your facebook , yahoo n gmail friends to your whatsapp even though they are not in your phone contact.

All you need is to login to your google, facebook, yahoo account on your android phone, allow android to sync your account, after syncing open your whatsapp and you will see your facebook friend that are on whatsapp, including your email friends on whatsapp.

Great Android, great innovation!!!

1 Like

Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2013
Joe50: ...All you need is to login to your google, facebook, yahoo account on your android phone, allow android to sync your account...

Kindly explain the sync part in details...possibly with screen shots. Dont think i've come across that capability for whatsapp...only refresh.
Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by Joe50(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2013
trae_z:

Kindly explain the sync part in details...possibly with screen shots. Dont think i've come across that capability for whatsapp...only refresh.

Sorry my phone is not rooted so i can't take screenshot.

After you sign in to all your account, go to settings, account & sync; mark auto-sync and press sync all.
Wait until sync finished, then unmark auto-sync to save your battery, now open your whatsapp and see.
Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2013
Joe50:

Sorry my phone is not rooted so i can't take screenshot.

After you sign in to all your account, go to settings, account & sync; mark auto-sync and press sync all.
Wait until sync finished, then unmark auto-sync to save your battery, now open your whatsapp and see.

My S Duos takes screenshots by defualt. Most phones now do. you should google your model.

Synching on my phone settings only updates your whatsapp friend list with your phonebook contacts that have whatsapp installed. no synching gmail, yahoo or facebook friends. Oh well i await response from others.
Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by jboy01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
I will try it and see if it really work.
Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by ciphoenix: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
trae_z:

just turn on the sync toggle
refresh your whatsapp and that's all
Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by jboy01(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
jboy01: I will try it and see if it really work.
Its working. I now have all my facebook contact on my what's app
Re: Android Users; Google Can Add Ur Facebook Frnds To Ur Whatsapps by Joe50(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
jboy01:
Its working. I now have all my facebook contact on my what's app
Good to hear that!

(1) (Reply)

Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow / Tecno camon c8 marshmallow update coming on February, 2016 / Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.