Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff (1906 Views)

I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari / Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue / Electronic Voting Likely In 2015 - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by nwabobo: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
As the 2015 general elections draw near, an anonymous petition written by employees of the Independent National Electoral Commission under the aegis of Concerned INEC Staff has surfaced.

The undated petition which was made available to SUNDAY PUNCH, in Abuja, on Friday, was received by the Chairman Senate Committee on INEC, Andy Uba, on January 7, 2013.

The petitioners accused the INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, of promoting sectional interests.

In the 10-point petition addressed to the President of the Senate, David Mark, the petitioners alleged, among other things, that Jega was carrying out a selective reorganisation of the body with a strong bias against the South.

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-petitioners-accuse-jega-of-pursuing-northern-agenda/

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by ITbomb(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Really , in what way exactly?
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
I have always wondered why GEJ would allow a northern who's people are trying to regain the seat of Nigeria's leadership to be the electoral chairman. cry

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by alex101(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Lets await the usual "southern defenders" of anything north to come to the rescue.

@ post, I already knew this via my cousin who works for INEC. The ball is now in GEJ's court to do something about the tribalism being practised in INEC.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by Onlytruth(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Nigeria is gradually drawing near to her manifest destiny with history. I don't see how Jega can be replaced now with another Northerner or any other Nigerian without cries of bias ringing out.
I would advice Jonathan to leave him, but have plans B, C and D for him in case he plays any games.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by malc619(m): 3:07am On Mar 31, 2013
I strongly suspect that GEJ is‎​ behind this petition. Same way his PDP was behind the registration of a "Chinko APC"..

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Northern agenda ko northern agenda ni, he's simply balancing the ethnic composition of the commission according to federal character angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by nwabobo: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2013
Now, this one won't make front page. If the title were to be Chief of Army Staff pursues Igbo Agenda, it would have hit front page even before the first comment.
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by aurenflani: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2013
nwabobo: Now, this one won't make front page. If the title were to be Chief of Army Staff pursues Igbo Agenda, it would have hit front page even before the first comment.
tongue grin tongue
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2013
If there is no secret, sacred and dangerous oath taken b4 FG appointments in 9ja, then GEJ must be very dumb appointin dis JEGA and Tukur.
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by samtheman: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2013
nwabobo: Now, this one won't make front page. If the title were to be Chief of Army Staff pursues Igbo Agenda, it would have hit front page even before the first comment.

'UWAKA'
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by nwabobo: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2013
samtheman:

'UWAKA'

?? shocked
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by ola6: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
A possibility sad....
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
nwabobo: As the 2015 general elections draw near, an anonymous petition written by employees of the Independent National Electoral Commission under the aegis of Concerned INEC Staff has surfaced.

The undated petition which was made available to SUNDAY PUNCH, in Abuja, on Friday, was received by the Chairman Senate Committee on INEC, Andy Uba, on January 7, 2013.

The petitioners accused the INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, of promoting sectional interests.

In the 10-point petition addressed to the President of the Senate, David Mark, the petitioners alleged, among other things, that Jega was carrying out a selective reorganisation of the body with a strong bias against the South.

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-petitioners-accuse-jega-of-pursuing-northern-agenda/
eyin were! U have started abi?
They knew the man won't side anybody.
Now they wanted to push him out and bring in their accomplice to perpetrate electoral fraud!!

Awon eleeriibu ikeji were!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by Objektive: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
21000 EXTRA POLING UNITS IN THE NORTH AND 8,000 IN THE SOUTH........DO U SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL NOW?

HOPE WE ARE NOT HAVING ANOTHER SANUSI ON OUR HANDS

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by philantoxx(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
he should thread cautioslly.
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
pDude: I have always wondered why GEJ would allow a northern who's people are trying to regain the seat of Nigeria's leadership to be the electoral chairman. cry
oh hoo, so he shld appoint a southerner or an easterner abi?

Why dnt u try a south-westerner for a change and smell ur hairs as they burn!!

Dude, no be d same jega get history as the conductor of the fairest election for nigeria history?

U guys can't go write some anonymous question and lie it's some staff,

Abeg, gaskia, buhari to the rescue!
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by ayindejimmy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
alex101: Lets await the usual "southern defenders" of anything north to come to the rescue.

@ post, I already knew this via my cousin who works for INEC. The ball is now in GEJ's court to do something about the tribalism being practised in INEC.

jega is nw tribalistic abi?
I guess Tony Anineh shuld be made INEC Chairman then.
That way PDP is assured total victory

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by kel4soft: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
alex101: Lets await the usual "southern defenders" of anything north to come to the rescue.

I thought we are impostor? What is my business in INEC?
Re: 2015: Jega Pursuing Northern Agenda - Inec Staff by kel4soft: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
nwabobo: As the 2015 general elections draw near, an anonymous petition written by employees of the Independent National Electoral Commission under the aegis of Concerned INEC Staff has surfaced.

Admin and Moderator, this guy should be banned. He posted a fake link as source.

(1) (Reply)

Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein’s / APC Now A Registered Political Party / FFK Exposed Once Again - Who'll Save Us From This Evil called Jonathan??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.