Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? (3925 Views)

My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Happy Birthday OAM4J / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Desola(f): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
these ibo whinners need to shut the eff up jo!

Shey the same oam4j didn't ban me for close to a week ni? Abi how many times must I count the number of times that okoro feeling funky called afam banning me?

Abeg make una go peme for one side ojare.

Awon elejo we we osi!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Policewoman(f): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rossikk: You know, I honestly thought you were an intelligent person up till now. It's obvious you lack basic common sense. A completely innocuous topic which did not mention any "tribe" or ethnic group, but merely posed a question about the motivations of a main protagonist in a major conflict, and you delete the post and ban the initiator on the basis that others may ascribe their ethnic prejudices to the issue? Then why allow any posts at all? There is no thread that cannot be abused by ethnicists. It is obvious that you and the other "moderator" could not stomach the debate, perhaps due to your sympathies with Ojukwu, hence your callous decision to stifle debate and ban the initiator. This reminds one of the worst days of Abacha. Tomorrow you and your ilk will be the first to insult the Nigerian leadership for their failures, but they are much more enlightened than you, since they do not stop people from discussing issues of the day. Your actions are revolting and disgusting and a big shame on you.
Your post made no sense whatsoever and deserved to be DELETED.

1 Like

Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Desola:

lol...ki lo n seleyi.

shaki n sebi ora. grin
ki ni ti e ni oro ti mo nso? bo si egbe kan ! mtscheeew! "runs to bed " grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
ndu_chucks: This is a reminder to those concerned to cease and desist from bringing in the name ndu_chucks into their love affair or convos. ese pupo

Rotflmaoooooooooo grin grin grin

Always random
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Desola(f): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
berem: ki ni ti e ni oro ti mo nso? bo si egbe kan ! mtscheeew! "runs to bed " grin

ngba ti iwo na n flex bi eni wipe o ni muscle nko?

Shanko rashidi na n'sako. grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Policewoman(f): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
OAM4J:

So, I am now a Public Leader/Figure? I accept the honor. But please still check the rules of Nairaland which you agreed to keep when you registered. It is against the rules to insult posters/moderators. Different from opinion and "insults" against public figures.

Thank you.
Please if he insults you again, BAN HIM!!!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Desola:

ngba ti iwo na n flex bi eni wipe o ni muscle nko?

Shanko rashidi na n'sako. grin
emi ke? flex muscle? o da bi pe o mo mi ri. omo alagbara gidi le mi o! do not underestimate my powers. I too much joor!

yawns! ok am off to bed. gudnite.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by nduchucks: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Rotflmaoooooooooo grin grin grin

Always random

Its not exactly random. Here is Iyalode's response to tomakint on a separate thread:

desola:
olori buushan ibeji ndu-chuks.

@police,kedu smiley
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Policewoman(f): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Its not exactly random. Here is Iyalode's response to tomakint on a separate thread:

@police,kedu smiley
O DI MMA. Yaya kwana biu? Ba ka son barci kwo?
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by free2ryhme: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Rossikk: This site is really going down the drain. I started a perfectly legitimate thread here yesterday about Ojukwu and whether he would have continued the war if his children were among the starving, only for the above named cretin to delete the entire thread and ban me. No explanation, no redirection, nothing. Is he saying one cannot discuss Ojukwu or Biafra on this forum? If some folks contributed to the thread with ethnic based insults why not delete their posts rather than delete the entire thread and then ban the initiator of the thread? It's the most callous, thoughtless and arbitrary decision I've ever seen on a forum. Again, who made this guy a moderator? Seun, you need to conduct IQ or aptitude tests before making anyone a mod here, or this site will lose its value. Pathetic.

if seun coduct IQ sexkillz no go pass shocked shocked he get the IQ of a lint grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Guapo(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Desola: these ibo whinners need to shut the eff up jo!

Shey the same oam4j didn't ban me for close to a week ni? Abi how many times must I count the number of times that okoro feeling funky called afam banning me?

Abeg make una go peme for one side ojare.

Awon elejo we we osi!

grin
u funny die!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by mike404(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2013
Policewoman: Please if he insults you again, BAN HIM!!!
E bale olopa grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by free2ryhme: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2013
berem: emi ke? flex muscle? o da bi pe o mo mi ri. omo alagbara gidi le mi o! do not underestimate my powers. I too much joor!

yawns! ok am off to bed. gudnite.

no wait O!!! ... haba seun go keep you coy
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Apr 01, 2013
Calm down

ALl of una calm una agro down
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by kramer: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2013
Table Leg :
I think it is safe to say that 80% of the moderators on the forum are fu...cking moro..ns and idio..ts!
Sections like romance, sexuality and celebrities have fu..cking donuts moderating them ....

Honestly though why hasn't this dude been banned?

A significant amount of his posts are filled with unprovoked and exaggerated attacks on people yet he's still allowed to log in?
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by OAM4J: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Policewoman: Please if he insults you again, BAN HIM!!!

Thank you. Am glad you have now removed my name from your signature. Guess am now forgiven. smiley

Are Yoruba and Igbos still kissing and making up? Cos I will like to kiss and make up with you, then do bad things to you and let you arrest me, lock me up in your room and punish me till I behave myself. cheesy

Who is that policewoman on your profile? That lady is too pretty for NPF, tell her I will pay her 10 times what NPF is paying her, for her to be my PA and CSO. cheesy
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by wesley80(m): 6:10am On Apr 01, 2013
^Ashawo, no do work wey Seun send you dey there dey find police woman wey you go nyash.

1 Like

Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by phantom(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2013
OAM4J:

Thank you. Am glad you have now removed my name from your signature. Guess am now forgiven. smiley

Are Yoruba and Igbos still kissing and making up? Cos I will like to kiss and make up with you, then do bad things to you and let you arrest me, lock me up in your room and punish me till I behave myself. cheesy

Who is that policewoman on your profile? That lady is too pretty for NPF, tell her I will pay her 10 times what NPF is paying her, for her to be my PA and CSO. cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you go fear policewoman na......if these type dey stand for road why i no go behave myself.....chai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by 9jaIhail(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2013
OAM4J:

OAM4J. You dey fall hand, so you unbanned this ROSSIKFOOL only for him to come back insulting the hell out of you and you still can't give him more harsher ban?
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Gooogle(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2013
grin
phantom:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you go fear policewoman na......if these type dey stand for road why i no go behave myself.....chai grin grin grin grin grin

This police woman has emptied 4 cans of mascara on her face. Dont fall for it.lo. Go see her when she is just up from her bed, fear go catch you.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Gooogle(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2013
The sort of issults, tribal bashing and name calling that go on in NL these days have been very very appalling.
If a white man discriminates against a black, the whole world comes down, yet the sort of discrimination that goes on in here if put side by side with that would raise Martin Luther King II back to life. Can we for once respect peoples rights and priviledges?. Are there no ways we can intelligently discuss issues without insulting people, tribes, ethnicity etc.
Since 2006 that I first joined NL with a different handle, the last 2 years have seen the emergence of a lot of 'war lords' and I am almost tempted to think some people are paid heavily to be on NL 24/7 to create unpleasant scenes.

If we do the sort of things we do here in developed nations, some folks would be doing 21 yrs and 43 years behind bars.
Please lets be reasonable with the way we write and post, that you know how to write and talk does not mean you should not be responsible.
@ MODS, can you add a feature to this NL that makes you limit who sees and contributes to a particular thread from your admin end to only the OPs.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by TableLeg(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2013
kramer:

Honestly though why hasn't this dude been banned?

A significant amount of his posts are filled with unprovoked and exaggerated attacks on people yet he's still allowed to log in?
Please do the honors if you think the MODS are not...
Nosey fuc...kface!
Continue keeping yourself busy by monitoring my posts ... What your idio..tic self dont see is the bans i get on the regular, dingbat!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by kramer: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Table Leg :

Please do the honors if you think the MODS are not...
Nosey fuc...kface!
Continue keeping yourself busy by monitoring my posts ... What your idio..tic self dont see is the bans i get on the regular, dingbat!

You're weak... Try again.

Next time mention something personal like my parents or children like you always do.. Don't worry you won't be banned

You say I monitor your your posts? Hahaha ... Please don't flatter yourself young lady. Its obvious youre an attention seeking LovePeddler. At least you got it now
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by TableLeg(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
kramer:

You're weak... Try again.

Next time mention something personal like my parents or children like you always do.. Don't worry you won't be banned

You say I monitor your your posts? Hahaha ... Please don't flatter yourself young lady. Its obvious youre an attention seeking LovePeddler. At least you got it now
Thank God i am not a lady
Daft cu/nt
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
shocked shocked grin grin grin

Gooogle: grin

This police woman has emptied 4 cans of mascara on her face. Dont fall for it.lo. Go see her when she is just up from her bed, fear go catch you.

Please, can we see a picture of your gf/wife. . . .if you have any? smiley
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by nduchucks: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gooogle: grin

Egbe ndi Israeli piafuka gi isi. Dolo
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by kramer: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Table Leg :

Thank God i am not a lady
Daft cu/nt

LOL.. sure you're not sugar titz

Still very weak.. Try again

This time put more emotion into it and use more curse words, i know you love things like that wink
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Policewoman: Your post made no sense whatsoever and deserved to be DELETED.
Ngozi, this is offtopic but I gotta say it, you look smashingly beautiful on ur profile kiss
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by phantom(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
tomakint:
Ngozi, this is offtopic but I gotta say it, you look smashingly beautiful on ur profile kiss
grin grin thief..you want to steal what doesnt belong to you.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Rossikk(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Policewoman: Your post made no sense whatsoever and deserved to be DELETED.

How would it make any sense to you? Afterall it wasn't your children that turned skeletal before your eyes, suffered kwashiorkor, and finally starved to death. Callous excuse for a woman.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by plendil: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Policewoman Ngozi, I have to admit you're one of the most beautiful uniformed lady I've ever seen. Please may I know which part of Nigeria you work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Million Nigerians Living In Benin Republic? / BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo / Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.